News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Painful being (Faythe and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 09, 2009, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

It had been two years since his sister had died. Two years of counseling and tears but nothing helped him. Since then he had gone into a downward spiral of depression and nothing seems to get him out of it. Now his mom had told him that he had a twin sister who was going to be staying with them. Great now she was just going to die like his other sister. The music was turned up in his room and he was sitting on the bed bobbing his head slightly as he just wanted to stay in there. No more tears came to his eyes anymore and that's all he seemed to do was stay in his room.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sacrah

Never knowing whom her real family was, the constent lies from her foster parents. For the past few months, she felt the betrayal eat at her, ever since she recieved the news that her real mother has now wanted to reunite with her and that she had a twin brother. She should be happy, and she was but what took her mother so long to find her. With a sigh she glanced out the cab window, knowing she had but a few minuets to prepare herself with the upcoming reunion. she was nervous, fiddling with the ipod that was in her pocking, as her music played loudly.
The cab came along the quiet street, slowing to a stop in front of a home, her eyes closed as she with drew a small trembling breathe. Swallowing she gave the cab his money and got out, walking in unsure steps to the back to recieve her luggage.  struggling with it she worked her wak up to the front door, knocking gently.

"your sister should be here any minute. wont you come down to greet her"She called to her son from the bottem of the stairs when she heard the sound of the cab, comming to astop. Ever since the death of her youngest her son seem to go down hill, blaming himself. She did whatever she could to help him see that it wasnt his fault. A gentle knock at the front door caught her attention, and she quickly moved to it to open it.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

When he heard his mother call from downstairs he turned off the music and stood up slowly. Sighing he took a deep breath and started heading down the stairs. There was nothing she could say or do to make him feel better and this was not helping at all. "I'll see her then I am going back upstairs." He said leaning against the door frame and and crossing his arms over his chest waiting for the dreaded door to open revealing her again. The pain in spurts now and there was nothing he could do about that.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie(mom) Paused looking at the girl before her and smiled,"You must be Emilee."she said softly, opening the door wider. "please come in, im so glad to finallly meet you. wow how you've grown, such a beautiful young lady." she  said quickly, excited to finally meet her daughter she hadnt seen since the girl was a babe.

Emilee smiled softly, tucking a stray straind behind her ear. "Yes, I am to happy to finnaly meet you, you cant believe how happy i am."she babbled nervously, as her mother moved aside to allow her in she struggle with the 3 suit case. Once with the warmth of the home she looked around, scanning the area of her new home. Her eyes ventured before they landed on a boy around the same age as she was, and smiled as the awkward silence rang through the halls
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

Josh pulled away from the wall and rolled his eyes at his mother's reaction. Slowly his arms unfolded revealing a tight white muscle shirt. His eyes fell upon hers and then he looked away. It was almost the same eyes as his sister that died. "Can I go upstairs now?" He said as he went into the kitchen to get something to eat. He hardly ate anymore but now he was hungry and did not want to show how he was reacting to her death. Would his mother tell his new 'sister' what happened?

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emliee watched the boy walk into the kitchen and raised a slender brow towards her mother, something must be bothering him, and the way he looked at her, didnt seem to well, maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her. She did after had a long drive here. she set her suitcases down gently to the floor, before looking at her mother. "Is he.. alright?" she spoke softly, her mouth suddenly dry.

Marie watched as her son walked into the kitchen, and with a sigh she shook her head."Now Josh, cant you help you sister bring her things to the spare room." she insisted, patiently yet surprised to see her son willingly go into the kitchen. He hardly ate much and she new that, it worried her that he too would waste away, and die just like his younger sister. "I dont know."she whispered, turning her attention back to her newfound daughter. "He's never been the same since the death of his younger sister."she spoke softly closing her eyes. "I dont know what to do to help him."se murmered.

"Oh i'm sorry"she spoke in slight shock that she had once a sister that had passesd on.

darkvamplips

Why would she ask something like that great now his whole life story to her which he did not want his mother to do. He went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Slowly he put it to his pale lips and started to drink. In a few seconds he had drank half the bottle. "Mother you don't need to go telling our whole life story to everyone now." He slammed the fridge shut and walked upstairs not getting any food. With his height he was supposed to be about 200lbs he was about 145lbs.

(nice pic)

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie sighed. "She is family she has the rights to know what is going on." frusterated she picked up to case of the three, she was annoyed, and she had the rights to be. Exhaling she turned to Emilee and smiled softly. She knew she must be patient with him, he was still in mourning. "Emilee please follow me." before turning and walked up the stairs.

Emilee followed her eyes rather confused to why Josh reacted to the way he had just a few minutes. She felt sorry for him, him and his little sister must have been close for it to have affected him as bad as it did. Grabbing her remaining bag she followed her mother. finding that she already waited  in the doorway of a room her hands empty, right across from Josh's room. "Its not much but once your settled we'll go and fix the room up abit. "she smiled  "but i hae to cut are reunion a bit short but i must go to work. i will be back as soon as possible. so make yourself at home. and if you need anything call this number."she smiled handing emilee a peice of paper.

"Alright thank you."Emile said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, as she watched her mother walk out of the door quickly.

darkvamplips

Still in mourning after going on two years now. Great now his mother was leaving the two all alone. A few moments later the music was up again and it was louder then usual. The door was shut and tears were flowing from his cheeks. There was a box of little stuff that belonged to his sister under his bed. That was the only few things his mom let him keep the rest was given away. If she came in she would see his wrath and she would not like it.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee her the flare of music coming alive, drawing her eyes to her brothers room, she swallowed as she contemplated on whether or not she should go see him and properly introduce herself.  She didnt move, and she sighed, maybe she should give him a few minutes longer as she unpacked her things. Stuffing her clothing into the drawers neatly. once that was compleated she placed few of her things upon the dresser, before getting her toiletries and headed to the bathroom and sticking it into the cabinet.

Fidgetting she stood in the somewhat eerie silence. the only sound was the thrum of the music that blasted infront of her room. with a sigh she turned and walked to her brothers room and gave a small knock

darkvamplips

"What do you want?" He yelled over the music glaring at the door. He knew that it was his sister and it made him cringe at the name sister. Last time he called someone his sister she died on him. The reason why he knew it was her was because he knew his mother was gone to work and they were all alone. Quickly he wiped away the tears from his eyes knowing she would want to come in.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Upon hearing his yell, she hesitated. swallowing as searched her mind for right the right words. "um. Are alright."she asked crossing her arms across her chest. "I know your not happy to see me. for all i know you can hate me."she spoke, trying to be loud enough for him to here.

darkvamplips

(I assume you meant are you alright? If not I will change it)

A roll of his eyes came as he turned down the music so he did not have to yell. Thought it was still pretty loud. "Well what was your first clue?" He said being quite sarcastic. Why was she even trying? He did not want to be friends with her and she should have figured it out by now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee sighed, and frowned.  She didnt understand what  his issue was. she winced  her hand instictively pressed agains her chest right above her heart. a small whimper escaped through her lips, just as his music went down. inhaling slowly, she began to make an attempt to chase away the pain. "Im sorry if ive done anything wrong. but i am your sister and id like to get to know you."she spoke. exhaling slowly as she spoke. Biting her lip she pushed herself from the wall and went to her room grabbing her medication and her puffer before, turning to leave the room. stumbling as she walked, she fell against the door jam near his room. but she wasnt about to ask him for help. Her breathing raced and she made her way down stairs

darkvamplips

He heard the fall against the door and wondered what happened. He could also hear the stumbling. Even though he wanted nothing to do with her if something happened and he did not do anything he would never forgive himself. A few moments later he turned off his music and opened the door. "Stop. Are you alright?" He asked taking a step toward her not wanting to do this but he had to. His mother would hate him if something happened to her and he did not help her at all.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee gripped tightly onto the railing on the stairs, her body trembled, her eyes wide, and her breathes came in small ragged pants. Swallowing she opened her mouth, and looked up at him, her eyes frantic and she shook her head. "need...wa...water..p.pplease/"she stuttered as tried taking a step forward, she curled over, into a near ball a hand to her chest and now one hand gripped his arm as a whimper escaped her. her medication and puffer falling to the ground

darkvamplips

The short gasps reminded him of his sister and he tried to shake the feeling off. It was like slow motion as he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water. The arm was taken away from his when he ran into the kitchen then brought it back. He grabbed her inhaler. "Here take this." He was fighting back tears in his eyes as he stared at her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Trembling she took the glass from him and placed it next to her, as she shakily tried to undo the top of the pill she was to take few times daily. she drew out two small pills from the big orange bottle, shakily and as quick as she could place the lid onto the container. her breathing cames fast, entwined with a small sound that didnt sound at all healthy. she placed the pills into her mouth with shakey hands and chased it back with water. Whipping her mouth followed it with her puffer, inhaling it twice.  "thank you."she breathed rolling to all fours, her head drapped down, as she tried to regain her breathing. Closing her eyes she curled into a smalled ball, her breathing growing more ragular then it had bee and the pain that tormented her chest, eased away, as the pills took action

darkvamplips

He could not help it and saw the day that his twin died. Laying in his arms struggling for air almost like she had been. Slowly he sat down on the ground rubbing her shoulders a little bit. Even though he did not want to be around her right now at least if she stopped breathing he could breathe for her. The tears continued going down his cheeks not holding them in any longer. "Just rest." He said wanting her not to move until it was all gone. Little did she know what was going through his mind about his sister right now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee whimpered, as the now dulling pain of her chest throbbed, and she knew one day the pills would no longer help her. Swallowing she trembled her breathing now even and steady, her heart slowed fromits once racing state. She must have scared him, but she was thankfull that hed come to her aid, she knew that if he hadnt she would have been downstairs uncounious and dying. She ran her tongue over her pale dry lips before moving to a more up right postion so that she could have a drink. she opened her eyes and stared at him. A saddend look in her eyes as she saw him in tears. her own tears dried quickly on her cheek but she could already feel the swell of more unshed tears. "I'm sorry. i didnt want you to see that. But thank you." she whispered, before falling forward, drawing him into a hug.

darkvamplips

The sound of her breathing was slowing but that did not stop him from being worried about her. Now it was the same thing over and over again. When she hugged him he did not hug her back but did not pull away either. "Anytime." He whispered wanting to hug her but if he did then there would be a bridge of closeness and it would be getting shorter. Did she finally understand why he was acting this way? Now he would not want her to go out of his sight.

My request thread:

Sacrah

After a few minutes she pulled away. awkward in the silence she looked into his eyes, and gently brushed away his tears. "Why did you help me? when you dont seem to like me very much." she was confused, then again she was she she knew. he didnt hate her, he just well was in mourning she supposed "I'm sorry."she said moments after, picking up her medication and her puffer

darkvamplips

When she touched his cheek and brushed away his tears he winced slightly under her finger tips. Soon he was standing up and holding out his hand to help her up. "Never mind." He whispered slowly walking away to his room but this time he had the door open just in case she needed help again. You can't get close to her. Remember what happened to your other sister? His subconscious mind told him as he walked into the room.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee watched as he disappeared into his own room and sigh, sitting back breifly before she got up fully. exhaling the breath she hadnt realize she had been holding the entire tim. shaking her head and still slightly shaken she walked slowly to her room and entered it closing the door. before she broke down. small cries and sniffs emitted from her as she slid down the door. sitting against it as wept. so mad at herself for up and leaving her foster parents. although she would go back. she already made her choice. she was just going to have to live with it. still crying she  got up again placing her medication and the puffer ontop of her dresser. before curling up on to the bed. muffling her crying with her pillow

darkvamplips

When he heard the door shut he thought he heard some kind of crying. Slowly he took a deep breath and walked out of the room. "Em?" He whispered knocking gently on the door not wanting her to cry. He was sorry for the way he was reacting but how could he not react this way? Though he wanted to go in and tell her why he did not want to barge in on her.

My request thread: