Twisted Twins - BDSM - Females wanted

Started by mermaidmaster, July 27, 2013, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

And....we're off!

If you're with your son, Harmony, I hope everything is alright.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Harmony

Thank you but no I am at home they have him at a big city hospital where I have to travel so probably this weekend I hope. I'm posting now.

mermaidmaster

I accidently indicated that Paul was already involved with Tanya and changed it to just thinking about it.

Clio

Quote from: mermaidmaster on July 31, 2013, 04:45:11 PM
I accidently indicated that Paul was already involved with Tanya and changed it to just thinking about it.

*whew* I was confused, and I was going to ask you to change it, so I'm glad you did.

Okay. I do have a question for everyone. I didn't know that Austin would say that about Cindy to Tanya, and I know she'll be really upset. I'm thinking that she doesn't fight him right now, but that perhaps later, when he's asleep, she tries to escape? Then, when he finds her, he brings her back and gives her a bad beating/scene. The next day, when she's laid up in bed, Austin asks Paul to take care of her, and that's when it starts? Not the physical thing, but maybe some kissing?

That's just an idea. I totally understand if it doesn't work for everyone. Either way, Tanya is going to rebel sometime soon if he talks about Cindy like that.

Harmony

LOL sounds like a plan to me. Yes Austin is a dick that's for sure so I think that would be a great way to make it so Paul ends up growing closer to her.

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 31, 2013, 05:06:33 PM
LOL sounds like a plan to me. Yes Austin is a dick that's for sure so I think that would be a great way to make it so Paul ends up growing closer to her.

Okay, cool. I just wasn't sure how brutal you wanted him to be, and so I didn't want her to be the battered girlfriend of an abusive boyfriend unless you agreed to it. I mean, I still don't see him as purely abusive, but if she makes him angry...you know.

So yeah. I think she'll just be upset and sad at first, but if he says something further or does something that she really doesn't like, then she'll try to run away. And it won't end well for her, lol. :)

Harmony

Yea I would say he is more mentally abusive to a point with such things like saying cruel comments, bind her to something and impose orgasm control, push pain limits, name calling, and of course the ultimate will be making her watch and or participate with Cindy and him lol. I don't see him beating her, getting rough oh yes but not in a generally malicious way as in out of hate, just his sexual deviations.

Clio

Okay. No problem. Just as long as he hurts her enough this time to require she stay in bed the next day, maybe...and bad enough to call Paul in.

Also, I had a question. When he said he had wanted Cindy from the beginning, did he mean he wanted her instead of Tanya, or just in addition.

Harmony

Oh no he adores Tanya, he just found Cindy attractive when he saw her and wanted to bed her, to him its common for a master to do this. lol

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 31, 2013, 09:39:11 PM
Oh no he adores Tanya, he just found Cindy attractive when he saw her and wanted to bed her, to him its common for a master to do this. lol

Cool. Just know that Tanya won't assume that. She'll think he doesn't care about her anymore. ;)

Which makes the drama all the more delicious.

Harmony

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 31, 2013, 10:10:30 PM
Very good indeed. Mwhaha

*grins*

Know that I can go as extreme as any of you want, as long as it's not scat or characters under 18. Don't be afraid to go as far as you want with my character, although that's necessary. I can like vanilla too. :)

Harmony

I'm quite enjoying playing a male character, being the dominate one I feel so wicked. LMFAO.

Harmony

So can everyone begin putting at the top of their post each time where in the house they are and who they are with please for easy checks.

so like this

Kitchen
talking with Tanya and Paul

or something simple like that

Clio

Good idea. I prefer using post headers as well, so I'll go back and put them in my old posts too. :) And I might start putting a little avatar of Tanya if that's alright too.

Harmony

Of course. So I just wrote out a huge reply and had some kind of tech issue and it was all erased so im a little pissed atm. So it may take me awhile to get my next post up. Sorry bout that

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on August 02, 2013, 07:04:36 PM
Of course. So I just wrote out a huge reply and had some kind of tech issue and it was all erased so im a little pissed atm. So it may take me awhile to get my next post up. Sorry bout that

That sucks. I hate when that happens. Ruins my whole day.

But Tanya's happy, as she's hoping Austin will take a longer shower anyway. She wants to escape his punishment for the broken plate. ;)

mermaidmaster

Recommend that everyone highlight and copy your posts to the clipboard BEFORE you post them so if something goes wrong, you still have everything you posted.

MadJackal

Quick question, does Cindy still have the vibrator ?

mermaidmaster