Into The Woods: Fairy Tales Gone Wrong (OPEN)

Started by Revna, December 31, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

I didn't see a name by her, if no one's messaged you about her I'd love to put in a sheet for Rapunzel.

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Caela

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 04, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
Since I'm playing mostly against Alice, would her player mind giving me some face suggestions for Mad Hatter?

Well, since you insist I would mind a lil' Tom Hardy action up in here...

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/20/750x445/783386.jpg

Mmmm...

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 04, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
Well, since you insist I would mind a lil' Tom Hardy action up in here...

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/20/750x445/783386.jpg

Mmmm...

I'll have his sheet up soonish. Thanks for being patient.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

bubby

Revna

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 03, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
Okie dokie, posting Puss first. I'm still tweaking the Cheshire Cat ;-)

Name: Puss in Boots
Nickname: Puss, El Gato, The Feline Hitman
Played By: Kuroneko
Age: In human form, he appears to be in his late 30’s. As a cat, who can tell?
Sexuality: Heterosexual, romantic, dynamic and playful.
Faceclaim: Rodrigo Santoro

~*~

Height: 6’ 2” in human form. In cat form, the size of a bobcat.
Weight: 165 in human form. In cat form, 30 pounds.
Notable body features: Tall, dark and handsome with a beard and moustache, lithe and well-muscled. In human form Puss has a few scars scattered here and there, including one across the right side of his face and another on his right ear. As a cat, these scars remain; his right ear is noticeably notched.

~*~

Personality: Loquacious and charming, Puss is as devious as he is handsome. He's proven himself completely loyal to Snow White on numerous occasions, and is happy to do her dirty work as long as he remains in her good graces.

+ Loyal: Puss is absolutely loyal to the Queen and would never betray her, on his prodigious honor.
+ Cunning: Sly and astute, Puss rarely misses details and is crafty and calculating when it comes to making plans or solving problems.
+ Determined: Puss will go to great lengths to make sure a job is done and done right.

+/- Lecherous/Amorous: Puss is a terrible flirt, and can’t help it. He likes the ladies.
+/- Flamboyant: Puss does everything with a certain amount of flair, from his stylish manner of dress to the way he fights and everything in between.
+/- Humorous: Puss has a lively sense of humor.

- Egotistical: Puss has an enormous ego. He believes that he’s the absolute best at what he does.
- Overconfident: Being so sure he’s the best can make Puss overconfident in his abilities.
- Ruthless: Puss is willing to do anything for Snow, no matter how vicious.

~*~

Biography: I’d like to tell you my story, mi amigo. Do you have time to listen? Good. Because it is a most excellent story, if I do say so myself. You see, I wasn’t always this way, what you see before you now - a cat in a man’s body, and a most handsome one at that. Oh no. For a very long time, I was quite the opposite, you see; a man in a cat’s body. We cats are magical creatures, there’s no doubt about it. Nine lives and all that. But I never let the family I lived with know anything about that. That is, until the old man died. This man, a miller, had three sons and they divided what little their father had. The eldest took the mill; the middle son, the donkey. The thing left for the youngest, was me. Puss! You’d think he’d be grateful to have such a magnificent gato as myself! Instead, he complained to his brothers that they could do well by themselves by combining their shares, but once he had eaten his cat – EATEN, I tell you! – and made a muff from his skin – my beautiful skin, mi amigo! – then he would die of starvation. Well, I couldn’t just sit there and hold my tongue, could I?

So, I took it upon myself to speak to this rude pendejo, revealing my powers, and I told him not to worry. Did he not see my incredible prowess as a mouser for his father? If he made me a pair of boots and a bag, I would keep him in food. Thankfully, he remembered, and once he gave me these things, I set about putting my plan in motion. I am prodigious hunter, mi amigo, and the sun hadn’t grown past noon before I’d caught a brace of hares in my bag. What did I do? I took them straight to the King, of course, with my master’s compliments, the Lord of Carabas. What? It was as good a title as any, no? The King was grateful, and told me to send my master his thanks.

Next, I caught a brace of partridges, and once again I took them to the King, in my master’s name. Once again, the King received them with great pleasure, praising my lord. My plan was working. So, I kept this up for many months, until my lord’s name was well known to His Majesty.  Then one day, when I was certain that the King would be driving along a nearby road with his daughter, the most beautiful princess in all the world – oh yes mi amigo, the most! - I told my lord to come with me if he wanted his lot in life to change. All he needed to do was bathe in the river where I show you to. Leave the rest to me, your most loyal gato. And this, he did.

Then, as the King’s carriage came up the road near where my lord was bathing, I ran towards the carriage and cried out, “Thieves! Bandits! They are trying to drown my lord Lord of Carabas!” Well, my acting was so convincing that the King immediately sent his guards to help my lord. Hi Majesty even gave him some of his own clothing! Well, my master looked so handsome in the King’s garb that his daughter, the most beautiful of senoritas, fell instantly in love with him! No, I don’t know why. I mean, I was standing right there and even as a cat, I’m a hundred times more handsome than he was. But you’re distracting me …

Well, I ran ahead of the carriage, and I used my powers of *ehem* persuasion to ensure that the King was convinced by workers in the fields they passed that all the land around them belonged to the Lord of Carabas. Then I ran on to a castle, own by the richest ogre the land had ever seen. Now, as a magical creature myself I had made it my business to know about other magical creatures around me, so I knew a thing or two about this particular ogre. I said to him, “I heard that you’re able to transform yourself into the largest of animals.” The ogre said it was true, so I asked him to prove it. In the blink of an eye, he turned himself into a lion. I assured him that I was indeed most frightened and impressed. “I’ve also heard,” I said, “That you can turn yourself into the smallest of creatures.” The ogre said it was also true, and promptly turned himself into a mouse to prove it. 

Well, before the ogre could twitch even one minuscule whisker I leapt upon him and gobbled him up. Yes, all in one bite! But little did I realize that eating a magical ogre with the power to transform himself at will would have a few … side effects. As I headed for the door, intent on greeting the King and telling him that the castle belonged to my lord I found myself … changing. Before I knew it, I was as you see me now, the most handsome of men. Yes, I swear it’s true! But what about my beautiful gato self? I stood there for a moment, concentrating as hard as I could, and found myself back in my gorgeous fur once more. I spent a few more moments practicing … and then another plan formed in my mind.

Well, of course I ran away with the princess. We spent many happy weeks together. She was the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, after all. That is, until I met Snow White. Have you seen that woman’s ass? How could I refuse to help her in her rise to power? What? Oh, yes … my master, and the King.

Tell me, mi amigo, what do you think of these boots and gloves?

Extraneous Information: With the ability to change forms between a cat and a man, Puss makes an excellent infiltrator for Snow, which helps him as one of her most trusted enforcers. Having nine lives helps too.

Additional Images

Looks really really good! You really captured puss lol
APPROVED!

Quote from: Heedlessx on January 04, 2018, 04:27:26 AM
Hi there, hope im not too late.
The three pigs (corrupt cops) seem like a lot of fun as the three porkers abuse their power.

That sounds good to me! once I'm back on my laptop, I will RSVP you :D

Quote from: Caela on January 04, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
I didn't see a name by her, if no one's messaged you about her I'd love to put in a sheet for Rapunzel.
I will RSVP you as soon as I'm back on my laptop ^.^

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 05, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
Looks really really good! You really captured puss lol
APPROVED!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked him :-)

Revna

So we are technically short three females....but we also have a wopping 18 characters between RSVP and Taken...what would you guys like to do???

Norsegod1839

Up to you! I could perhaps create a female character if you want to flesh it out? I would play her as lesbain though as a fair warning romance wise...

bubby

I'm down for whatevs! I will say I find it interesting we;re down females, lol. Usually it's the the way around!

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 05, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you liked him :-)

Cannot WAIT to see my Cheshire!  >:)

Revna

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 05, 2018, 02:07:07 PM
Up to you! I could perhaps create a female character if you want to flesh it out? I would play her as lesbain though as a fair warning romance wise...
That's your choice my dear. Just something I noticed and wanted to know if people want to close it because it's getting large, or turn this into a strictly female search until the numbers are up

Quote from: bubby on January 05, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
I'm down for whatevs! I will say I find it interesting we;re down females, lol. Usually it's the the way around!
Right! When making this, I was honestly worried about too many females lol

Norsegod1839

Up to you! I would say move recruitment into only females and I can see about making a female cahracter as well!

SithLordOfSnark

It seems as if I bit off more then I can chew and I'm far too busy .. I'm going to bow out now so I don't hold things up when the game actually gets underway..

Sorry guys..
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Revna

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 05, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
It seems as if I bit off more then I can chew and I'm far too busy .. I'm going to bow out now so I don't hold things up when the game actually gets underway..

Sorry guys..
Oh okay!
I understand...i do it pretty often myself v.v
Sorry to see you go though!

Chasseybaby

*rises her hand* Am I still okay to play or do we have too many females?

MaryJane
Name: Mary Stonewell
Nickname:MaryJane or MJ
Sexuality: Bisexual

~*~

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs
Notable body features: Has a few spiritual tattoo's on her arms, back and feet
Tatttoos

~*~

Personality:
Mary-Jane is very laid back and down the earth person, some would even consider a hippie. She is most of the time high which pretty much puts her in a happy and flirty mood no matter the situation. She has never been seen angry or upset, though others would say if she without her hit she becomes a n bit of crazy bitch. She loves to potter and tend to her plants, mostly the ones hidden in the basement. She is very in-tune with nature and believes in the spirit of the earth takes care of her and the people around her.

+ Happy go lucky/ Hyper
+ Friendly
+ Can make anything grow

+/- Spiritualist
+/- Spontaneous

- Bad judge of character
-Dependent on her plants
- Has no sense of time / always late

~*~

Biography
:

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary how does your garden grown?"
Mary has always been around plants her whole life. Her mother was a florist and a her father a farmer. They were hardworking and passed down their family trade secrets to her. She loved working outside finding peace with her hands dirty and seeing how everything grew and flushed with life around her. That all changed when Mary started getting older and went off to college to study botany and agriculture to help her family business out. She was shy girl unsure of herself and was brought up to listen to her elders and to follow the path of the straight and narrow. But college made her question everything. Soon she started hanging out with a different crowd of people, then the her study group and cram partners. Smoking plants, meditating and praying to different gods, and having sex out of wedlock.  Her parents never approved and tried their best to set there little girl straight, by threatening to pull her out of college and sending her home. But when she came out that she was bisexual they knew that she was not their innocent little flower anymore. She was turned out of her home and started bouncing from one couch to the next till she found a job as a gardener in another town. She scrapped and saved till she bought her own rundown nursery and slowly started to put her families secrets to use.

Less then a year later Mary turned to barren little place into a flourishing labyrinth of flowers and plant-life. Unbeknown to the garden she hid downstairs, where she grows her own private little plants. Only selling to those who have been approved by her boss Goldie as she shares the profit with her cartel in exchange for the cops to not raid her little garden and take what she had worked so hard for. She spends most of her daytime planting and running her shop, holding the appearance of being a wholesome nursery to the public eye. Most of the town see's her as a hyped up hippie who doesnt wear enough clothes. While at night she parties and is usually stoned on of her mind in someones bed. 

Revna

Quote from: Chasseybaby on January 05, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
*rises her hand* Am I still okay to play or do we have too many females?

MaryJane
Name: Mary Stonewell
Nickname:MaryJane or MJ
Sexuality: Bisexual

~*~

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs
Notable body features: Has a few spiritual tattoo's on her arms, back and feet
Tatttoos

~*~

Personality:
Mary-Jane is very laid back and down the earth person, some would even consider a hippie. She is most of the time high which pretty much puts her in a happy and flirty mood no matter the situation. She has never been seen angry or upset, though others would say if she without her hit she becomes a n bit of crazy bitch. She loves to potter and tend to her plants, mostly the ones hidden in the basement. She is very in-tune with nature and believes in the spirit of the earth takes care of her and the people around her.

+ Happy go lucky/ Hyper
+ Friendly
+ Can make anything grow

+/- Spiritualist
+/- Spontaneous

- Bad judge of character
-Dependent on her plants
- Has no sense of time / always late

~*~

Biography
:

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary how does your garden grown?"
Mary has always been around plants her whole life. Her mother was a florist and a her father a farmer. They were hardworking and passed down their family trade secrets to her. She loved working outside finding peace with her hands dirty and seeing how everything grew and flushed with life around her. That all changed when Mary started getting older and went off to college to study botany and agriculture to help her family business out. She was shy girl unsure of herself and was brought up to listen to her elders and to follow the path of the straight and narrow. But college made her question everything. Soon she started hanging out with a different crowd of people, then the her study group and cram partners. Smoking plants, meditating and praying to different gods, and having sex out of wedlock.  Her parents never approved and tried their best to set there little girl straight, by threatening to pull her out of college and sending her home. But when she came out that she was bisexual they knew that she was not their innocent little flower anymore. She was turned out of her home and started bouncing from one couch to the next till she found a job as a gardener in another town. She scrapped and saved till she bought her own rundown nursery and slowly started to put her families secrets to use.

Less then a year later Mary turned to barren little place into a flourishing labyrinth of flowers and plant-life. Unbeknown to the garden she hid downstairs, where she grows her own private little plants. Only selling to those who have been approved by her boss Goldie as she shares the profit with her cartel in exchange for the cops to not raid her little garden and take what she had worked so hard for. She spends most of her daytime planting and running her shop, holding the appearance of being a wholesome nursery to the public eye. Most of the town see's her as a hyped up hippie who doesnt wear enough clothes. While at night she parties and is usually stoned on of her mind in someones bed. 
Yes....I forgot to add Mary to the dang list -bangs head slightly- GAH!!

On the plus side, she is approved!! Looks really nice and cannot wait to see how this hippie does in crazy land :D

Revna

OKAY!!
So since I'm clearly half scattered brained. I would love a co-gm!
Please have some type of experience  in the gm or co-gm field :'(
PM me if you want to co-gm this beast with me :D

Co-gm taken by EroticLiteracy

Norsegod1839

I have my own games I have Gm'd as well as a charmed game I am currently Co Gming in! I can do it if you want Emi?

Kuroneko

Quote from: bubby on January 05, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Cannot WAIT to see my Cheshire!  >:)

Working on finishing him up. I've been caught up in doing some work  :-( . I was asked to chair the search committee for the dean of my college at my university, so I have to do all of the pre-screening of candidates before the rest of the committee sees them. It was quite an honor to be asked, but it's a lot of work.

Revna

OOC up, you can find the thread link in the first post. Just click OOC at the bottom ^.^

Revna

Well, we are tied up once to RSVP's turn to TAKEN. However, I will keep this open in hopes to find Beast, and Mad Hatter. They are very couple specific people that are only half filled now.

Norsegod1839

Revna

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 05, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
I can do a beast if you need me to Emi!
It would be for Imogen when they are done with Belle and Beast would be her sub/pet.
If you feel like that is something you wish to do, than awesome. Otherwise, we can keep waiting ^.^

Norsegod1839

I can think about putting something together! Let me get with Imogen and go from there!