WANTED: Ass-Kicking Heroine ... [ NC | M for F ]

Started by kvtr, October 14, 2012, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kvtr

Seeking a heroine.
Seaking a heroin.
C-king hero in.

Er, I mean HI, my name is KVTR. Well not really, but for the sake of anonymity, it is.

I'm looking for a specific type of roleplay partner. I want to play with someone that will fill the role of a heroine. You know: a badass, head stomping, bone crunching, never back down, shit talking femme fatale. Your character must be mega strong-willed. Her mind should be like iron, or titanium, or whatever material is the strongest evar.. I suspect it's probably carbon based and has a boring name.

So, I like to play crazed, selfish, thick-headed, petty, thuggish, disgusting, vile, repulsive monster-type characters. Sometimes they're even monsters! My characters seek out heroines like moths to a flame. They want to abuse, degrade and absolutely humiliate the heroine, 'cause they're sex crazed fiends.

Non-con with some low-cal storytelling sauce.
I only RP via PMs on this forum.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm a Fantasy / Sci Fi junky. Plot, theme -wise, I have nothing concrete so far.. but! I do want to play out some perverted fantasies within existing world-lore-IP. None of my ideas are set in stone and I totally welcome original characters, settings and / or scenarios.

I love the original game. So much! You'd be playing either a female Hero of Oakvale or a member of the Heroe's Guild. You've accepted your latest Quest Card: investigate the disappearance of women from in and around the town of Oakvale.

Fem Shepard is hawt! So yeah, you'd be playing her. Though I'm sure I could be talked into another character. Setting-wise, I'd prefer to play a scene sometime before the events of the third game.

You play a female Dragonborn / Dovahkiin. You've been hired to protect a small trading caravan leaving  Helgen. The road to Riften has become increasingly dangerous. There's a rumour going around that a gang of thieves is robbing anyone carrying valuables. Most of the attacks occurred just off the mountains, in the forest south of Ivarstead.

fable skyrim mass effect
Moar ideas 'n stuff later.