Paul Walker... RIP bro... :(

Started by HeavenAbove, November 30, 2013, 10:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

It has been confirmed that Paul Walker has passed away. I'm shocked, I loved the guy, I thought he was a pretty good actor. He is a big part of what made F&F franchise successful. Though he was a lot more than those movies, he stared in a lot of other good movies as well. Just wanted to pay my respects.

Oh and most of you might know, but if anyone is curious, from what sources are saying, he died in a car crash when the driver (he was the passneger) lost control of the vehicle. Sad sad day..  :-(

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Callie Del Noire

Nico

Such a tragic loss. He was so young.  :'(

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Dashenka

I'm not easily shocked or sad when 'ce'ebs' die but this time I genuinely am. I loved the guy...

Thoughts to his 15 year old daughter. May she have the strength she needs to accept this loss.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

GothicFires

I used to put the move Timeline on and fall asleep to it.

I have learned today that he was a man who felt it important to be a part of the global world he lived in and worked at helping those in need.

My heart is broken that such a beautiful man is gone from the world.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

TJax Field General

This is tragic. I love the F&F series and I treat them like comedies. They have brought me many laughs.

RIP.

immabanana

I read about this yesterday and it honestly just left me with a sad and disheartened feeling.

Paul Walker was my childhood celebrity crush.

Rock in Paradise man, and may his famille cope well.
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

persephone325

:'( I didn't believe it when I first saw it. Like how people were saying Ryan Dunn faked his death. It was so weird, because right before I saw the article I was talking to someone about the F&F movies. I was like "Yeah. I haven't seen them in a while. I might watch one before I go to sleep."

Then, I saw the article and was like "O_O Wh-WHAT?!?!"

R.I.P. you wonderful man...
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."