Gamer

Started by Saku, September 10, 2009, 05:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Okay this is the last time for a bit that I put yet another idea out here on the board. *laughs* I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself, I was so impressed with the movie I just saw that I so want to RP it out. I saw Gamer a few days ago and would absolutely love to play Kable (Gerald Butler) and was wondering if anyone would like to play Castle (Michael C. Hall aka Dexter ^^) opposite me? If you don't want to play Castle I could play him as well and you could play Kable's wife and kid :p or if you'd like to play Castle and Kable's wife and kid that would be great! :)

Also I was thinking maybe we could introduce some new characters to the mix as well, some OCs for some MxM and MxF as well. But that's only if my partner enjoys RPing multiple characters, I'd be content just with Kable x Castle x Wife x Kid RP. And I don't care if there is sex or no sex involved. Of course no sex with the kid xD but there will be some RP with the daughter. *nods*

Let me know if there is any interest in this!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Jag

Quote from: Saku on September 10, 2009, 05:15:02 AM
Okay this is the last time for a bit that I put yet another idea out here on the board.

*gigglesnort*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Clio

Gerard Butler? Wife? Umm...yeah. I raise my hand.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.