Ragtime Dandies!

olive

I think SM, but not certain.....  :P

Belle33

BD   I'd bind her with ropes of twizzler candy  :P

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

SM. Definitely SM.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

*perks* Really??? 

I'd better BD this one, to keep him at bay.

RP7466

why not a little of both?  ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kendra

AllAboutDetail

Nico

A little bit of both!

SpiralSpider

Those two make such a beautiful picture... I'd have to ask them first, as I wouldn't want to interrupt. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Captain Maltese

BD. Since she already have a pretty collar on.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Would sitting on his lap to restrain him be considered BD?

Captain Maltese

BD. Because you would be sitting there balancing precariously with your hands tied to your back and a gagball between your pretty lips.

Kendra

Captain Maltese

SM. They say redheads have a higher than average pain tolerance.

Kendra

You'd want to hurt little old me *pouts*

Yes we do apparently - guess we have to have something to match our wayward tempers

hmmm is the DS part available in the BDSM ?
:-)

BD again then if it's not ;)

Captain Maltese

BD it is. Then you'd get the full BDSM package from me, inclusing the D/s. Which is my first choice, actually.

Nico

Mmhmm. D/s is my first choice, as well. And then some SM, too. ;)

Heidili

Well I'm sorry, but there is that lovely little stick in that hand that can go in interesting places...SM it is.

Belle33

SM since the BD seems to have already been handled  >:)

Wykyd

You mean I have to choose? Well, if you insist...how bout a little BD

Leighdy

Well when you put it that way, I guess I could go for the whole she-bang ~snickers~ no pun intended. BDSM it is then! ^^
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

olive

I'm thinking BD because I haven't seen you so long I need to tie you down *hugs*

Leighdy

I'm going to say SM cuz that tush just looks so damned spankable. o.o ~oggles the tush~
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

olive

SM, I know she likes it rough!