RP that can "mature" after approval. (M for F)

Started by thatguy, May 11, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

Ok, so I'm waiting to hopefully be approved as a member of Elliquiy, and while I wait I'd like to try and start a roleplay, obviously pg rated to start, but once I'm (or both of us) approved it has the potential to grow into an adult roleplay.

I was thinking something simple like the good old fashioned teacher/student roleplay.

We can decide on the details together, like whether you're one of my good students, or if you're a misbehaving student.
I think to start with while I'm still unapproved this time can be spent establishing our relationship and developing a raport before things get taken too far and we have to hide our relationship from the staff and students.

Smoketail

I'm waiting for approval and getting a bit bored. I'd take you up on this.

Any particular kind of setting you had in mind?

thatguy

Quote from: Smoketail on May 11, 2015, 06:59:08 PM
I'm waiting for approval and getting a bit bored. I'd take you up on this.

Any particular kind of setting you had in mind?

Well, I'll give you a couple rough storylines.

Option 1: Your character is a good student in my class that has a secret crush on me, it starts out innocently, so innocently that I don't notice that you have a crush, I just think that you're a nice student that is extremely friendly, but soon enough it becomes obvious that there is more too it than just being friendly as you begin making less subtle advances.

Option 2: You are a bit of a bad girl at school, I often have to talk to you one on one, warning you about what you've done and telling you to behave yourself. You never listen and it's not long until we need to have the same conversation once again.
a.)You can start getting flirty with me, trying to tempt me to do something I shouldn't.
b.)I decide to punish you in my own way since conventional methods don't seem to be working, plus it's going to be a lot more fun for me. What's the worst that could happen?

Obviously it will have to be pg until we both get approved.

Thoughts?

Smoketail

I like both ideas. The second one is slightly more appealing, though. I think i can come up with a good bad girl.

thatguy

Ok, well I've started the roleplay in this thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=229116.0

If you're not into it, or would like any changes, just let me know.