Sex Factory Tour [Need Character]

Started by BigBuckBob, November 25, 2008, 05:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

I have no idea why this popped into my head, but once it did I started to completely zone out on it for the rest of the day.

The eccentric owner of a dildo factory is opening the gates and letting five lucky winners take the grand tour. The prize includes a variety fun pack, and a very special prize for one very special winner. Like in Willy Wonka, I'd like five participants with one very exploitable flaw, or several. The atmosphere can be as light or as dark as the person currently being taught a lesson to prefers. I'm thinking it will be mostly dark.

Males are free to express interest, but be warned: I don't mix pleasure and pain when dealing with males.

[Also, I'm not entirely sure why I'm thinking of this as something hardcore. It could just as easily be light and funny. Indicate which you'd rather have if you comment.][Also, any suggestions you might have.]

Main Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24882.0

Character sheets and official ooc thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24753.0
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

helloitsyellow

I laughed when I saw the title, and I clicked on the link just to see if the story was completely ridiculous.

But it seems pretty promising, I like the idea of each person having a major flaw to be exploited.

I think this sounds mostly dark as well, but you're hearing this from a person who prefers non-con stories with lots of bondage and pain.

This is also a great opportunity to get creative, but I'll leave that up for discussion.

Haibane

Oh my gosh yes! I love it! Can I play Vagina Bonehard please? Can I? Can I?

Wait... what is it these young adults are buying for the golden tickets to fall out of...? Must be - packs of batteries? ;)

BigBuckBob

I like the responses so far, it does seem to be leaning toward the non-con side of things. I still think I'll be fairly lighthearted with the main plot. Maybe pick people off the main group into separate threads. Keep the torture going and see what happens after they slip down the garbage shoot.

And Vagina Bonehard is certainly welcome. Although she sounds like a spoof of a certain girl with an oral fixation. Her ticket might have dropped from a box of flavored condoms. [This gave me a good idea for the starting method. You'll see once I get three more participants...]
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

OldSchoolGamer

Can't say the storyline really interests me, though the subject line there nearly caused me to spray Coke all over my monitor in laughter.  Seriously, I've had one of those overall blah depressed as fuck days and "Billy Bonka and the Dildo Factory" gave me about the biggest laugh I've had all day.  Thanks, and good luck.   ;D

Haibane

Quote from: BigBuckBob on November 26, 2008, 05:26:16 PM
I like the responses so far, it does seem to be leaning toward the non-con side of things. I still think I'll be fairly lighthearted with the main plot.
I think mixing non-con with humour is fine ;) Very refreshing. Will you stick to the basic plot with the 5 ticket holders being shown round the factory and one of them failing each test and we get a winner plus 4 others in the garbage chute?

Dizzied

If it's a nc plot, I'd definitely be interested.  As ridiculous as it sounds I think it'd make a perfect story to explore/exploit the different participants and their weaknesses.  Will we be allowed to bring a guest?   :o

BigBuckBob

There will be one person who gains the grand prize. Whether or not that equates to the 'winner' is up to her to decide.

And yes, if you are willing to play two people feel free to bring one guest. [if you have a friend, I'd rather fill up the five spots before making guests.]
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Haibane

ZOMG! I love that character. He looks like the ultimate pervert. I am so going to enjoy this! *goes to think up suitably wacky weirdness for Vagina Bonehard*

Duchess

BigBuckBob

There seem to be three profiles posted, one extra person expressing interest here. I need one more, and for Dizzied to confirm she wants to play. If I get two more profiles, I'll open it up. At this point I'm fine with someone playing two characters. I'm not entirely sure why I wasn't completely on board with it to begin with.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Everyone is on board [Altho, send me a message if you want to come in late. A few of the ladies have requested I try to get a couple of guys.]

Main Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24882.0

Character sheets and official ooc thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24753.0
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

We had a player pull out and need a replacement. We're far enough in that the character has been established, but not far enough that you can't be free to give her your own spin. Check the character sheet link to learn more, it's the second character [the first being mine].

The most important aspect that you should want to play, is the fetish portion. I've already written into the story.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Feel free to discuss possible changes to the character.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

We lost two players, and a third hasn't responded in awhile. So at this point, I'm just looking for a new character, rather then a replacement.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?