When Boy Meets Girl (seeking male character)

Started by Blinkin, January 29, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

She settled into the chair at Starbucks with a sigh of relief as she pulled her coat off and draped it across the back of the chair; the deep blue of the knit sweater under the coat hugged her torso nicely; from her shoulders and over the swell of breast to the slender waist. Her gray eyes glanced up and about as she pulled the top off of the cup and stirred in sweetener for a few seconds with a light of anticipation that, on another young woman, might of been something akin to lustful delight. Her pink lips curled into a private little smile as she lifted the cup and took the first sip of the hot brew and sighed. A little shiver ran through her frame as she sat the cup back down and pulled the text book from her pack and... with a little self conscious glance about, pulled out a dainty pair of glasses and slid them onto an almost equally dainty nose. She had only recently been required to wear the things and she had to wait for contacts... just to read the damned text book.

The teenager leaned back and stretched her hands over her head, pushing through long, luxurious black hair that fell back down over her shoulders... her legs stretching out in the well fitted jeans that hugged her hips and lovely rump... the sweater pulling up just enough to allow the sapphire belly button ring to show for a moment before she relaxed and lifted a leg to rest on the edge of the next chair. She took another sip from the cup and opened the biology book with a resigned sigh... she hated biology... and began to read. Her fingers reaching occasionally for the cup, a sip at her full lower lip and back to the table again.

When someone paused at the table, she looked up and offered a friendly smile; the kind of smile you give a stranger who you didn't think would do more than just pass by. She was use to that, although she never understood what it was that caused it; she had no idea about just how attractive she was and being in a new school didn't really help her to understand it... she missed her boyfriend, but a 1,000 mile relationship just didn't work. "Hi." she said and shifted a little, "Can I help you?"

Ok, in a nutshell, I'm looking for someone to play a guy opposite my little brunette; a partner to work with me to develop a story focused on them and the budding relationship that'll form between them. Someone who can look long term and not just want to jump into a romp with her. A slow burn build-up, passion, some romance and maybe some fights and arguments to test the commitment of two young people exploring each other. If interested, please feel free to PM me and we can talk about potential storylines; I'm very open to adjusting the idea to fit a particular interest or adjust the character to fit a partner's desires.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.