No Choice [F dom looking for M/F sub + opt. M/F sidekick]

Started by elfguy, November 14, 2010, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Julie is a sweet girl, or at least, that's what everyone thinks when they see her. She's a college student, and she runs a small band of 3 people. She's the singer and guitar player, then there's a drummer who's been in the band for a long time, and another guitarist who just joined in recently. They practice every day after school and even do some concerts at local pubs. Life is good, at least on the surface. But Julie is a rather private girl, especially during the evenings and at night. Then one day, she approaches the newest band member, who has an obvious crush on her, and invites him/her to her apart one evening for some fun.

There however, Julie reveals to him/her the scary truth of who she really is. Julie is no ordinary girl, she is in fact a demon, a being from another plane of existence living the life of a young girl, looking human but with incredible stamina and physical strength, and also indulging herself into perverted pleasures. There, she will have very rough sex with the unsuspecting member,  and make him/her into her new slave. From now on, she will order him/her around, forcing the poor guy/girl to obey her every command. From doing her homework for school, carrying her things, cleaning, covering for her, to having sex whenever she wants it, and even drag unsuspecting third parties to be abused by her whenever she feels like it.

For this RP I will play Julie and I need someone to play the M or F newest band member who will basically become her unwilling slave. Note that there won't be any transformation, she only has this human girl form, and her main power is being incredibly strong and resistant, other than her obvious evilness. If there's interest, someone can also play the other M or F band member. This one would know of Julie's true nature, but be mostly a silent watcher. He was Julie's first slave, and had to do all the things that now fall on the new guy/girl's shoulders, but when this new band member came in, he got liberated, so he's perfectly happy with staying on the side line and smiling as a new poor soul is being made Julie's pet, since that means he doesn't have to do the chores anymore.

The RP would start the evening when Julie first invites you to her apart and go from there. All I require is someone who can post daily or so. Post a quick char sheet, short bio and picture if possible.

----

cirdanf

Name : Marcus Garcia

Info: College dropout, works for mean bosses and is used to taking shit but gets tired of it easily. He's hot for any woman as not many find him appealing because of his shy nature, though he's not dumb in any manner. He has not much money and decides to join the band to try and get money from the gigs.

Interested? Pm me! : )
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

elfguy

Sweet! Let's wait a bit and see if someone wants to play side kick.
----

cirdanf

All righties. Pm me when you are done with this part of the process!
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)