Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on March 03, 2013, 01:17:44 PM
Peccavi...you mean me or the number *smirks*

*laughs* Let's go with both just to play it safe.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

Well Peccavi, how about I remain up and you go dow...um...I mean...*grins*

326!!

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

KaraKres

Falstaff

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on March 03, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
Well Peccavi, how about I remain up and you go dow...um...I mean...*grins*

Sorry, I don't give perks to people on the opposite team, remember?

:P

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

Falstaff

325!!!!!!

Well, I would thank you to raise the number...ma'am

Michael Corvus

Yee haw! * does a little two-step just because he can*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Peccavi

*Follows lisar in and smacks it down some more to 324!*

Falstaff

Likes how the two ladies avi's are pretty similar.

325!!!!!

wildrod

Peccavi

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. *flirts with lisar* I'm trying to be as amazing as she is! <3

325!

lisar

Peccavi!  I'd like to be only a little amazing -- Or at least win this damn BotS!  *grins and snuggles up with Peccavi to strategercize*

Peccavi

Lis- At least we're winning the other battle by a much larger margin. That makes me feel a little better.

*Snuggles up to Lisar and plots the destruction of the boys' team*

Falstaff

Peccavi

Nothing except for your lovely voice, lisar darling.

Falstaff

*smirks then dips each lady low, kissing them full on the lips*