Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

-cuddles gently, ghosting a kiss across her temple-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Oreo

*cuddles Golden Touch, plays with her pretty red hair, wants to steal it*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

OMFG! -Cuddles the Saku because she hasn't in awhile.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

wraps his strong arms around Mistress Maro and cuddles her close for a moment
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Oreo

Slips around Darius like a dream, cuddling close then vanishing into the night.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

shadowbane

Cuddles Oreo from the shadows.

Oreo

Slips up from behind and cuddles Shadowbane

Saku

*hugs and cuddles Oreo and that woman in your avatar*

FBI: We've Come To Hug The Next Person Who Posts!!! = Dean & Sam Winchester
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Mistress Maro

RAWR! -jumps in, cuddles Saku, and clings to.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

*tries to pull Maro off Saku to cuddle tightly*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Aeval

*curtsies..introduces herself...then cuddles Fragile Dreams*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Saku

*excited to be cuddled by maro again! and cuddles aeval when fragiledreams cuddles maro*
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

Cuddles Saku again!! Clings to again also.-

Chris Rock

saturnschild

*lazyly throw up my arms and fall over Maro adn cuddles warmly trying to find a good place to lay head and sleep*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Saku

I'm back!

Oreo

tiptoes in, cuddles Saku and runs away

Mistress Maro

-wraps arms around from behind resting her head on her back, cuddles tightly.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Saku

*cuddles maro* CUDDLE TIME! ^^
I'm back!

Isabella Vaasco

*Spoons Saku from behind* What?..I have to its in the Thread.

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

minkflavoredcheese

Marooooo!

*snuggle*

I've missed you so!

Mistress Maro

-cuddles snuggles- I am sorry I haven't be around as much. Maro is working on getting internet again.

Chris Rock

minkflavoredcheese

Mistress Maro

-cuddles closer and pets behind ear- Nekos are so adorable. Mew.

Chris Rock