Storyteller desired! Seeking Male Character, but Writers of any orientation

Started by EvaEverheart, January 17, 2022, 12:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvaEverheart

Salutations dearies. You may call me Eva~ I have been writing... pretty much my entire life, ever since I learned the English language and could hold a pencil, I have been writing stories. I absolutely love to write adventure romance. Anything with a beauty and beast theme is my absolute go-to favorite theme. While I do prefer only playing with male CHARACTERS, I will not turn away a inspired and creative female or them/they writer who wants to play a male character.

I tend to write according to how inspired the writing partner or the idea and character are making me feel. Generally 2-3 paragraphs unless it is a simple back and forth conversation, I don't expect a huge amount of fluff when it is simple interaction. My writing schedule right now is pretty much limited to late evenings, or during the day when I feel like it, I have prior engagements on weekends, but I will still pop in if an interested partner has made effort to. I am on EST.

In any case, my writing style is in third person. I love details, whether its emotional or surroundings, if it is relevant to the moment in time, I want to see the effort put in from myself and my writing partners. I am very open to plots, mostly looking for long term. Violence and gore is perfectly okay by me, I'm all for roleplaying dark themes as long as there is a seemingly happy ending.

That being said, the two things I will not write: Erotica. Please, out of respect for me, my irl partner, please please do not press or ask me to write erotica. A kiss or a passionate embrace is alright, romance is heavily wanted, but we treat it like a disney movie, as soon as it is evident that's where its going, Fade to Black.
Secondly I will not write any fandom things. The ONE exception being Lord of the Rings because it is such an expansive universe (and I happen to have the biggest crush on Eomer).

My pairing and setting ideas right now extend to anything that could be considered a Beauty and beast theme. Whether it's a scarred up warrior who is arranged to marry a soft lady (think Under the Oak tree), a undead vampire lord, or an Orc and elf maiden who actually fancy one another, or an actual Beastman, etc. I am open to playing with Anthro characters.

My favorite males to play with are the concept of the knightly or noble barbarian. A man who is the epitome of violence and striking fear into the hearts of all that look upon him, but MC through interaction sees something more inside of him. Or he's kind to her from the get-go due to her innocent nature. Or, through development and interaction, his demeanor begins to soften around her.

I am a sucker for romance, and anything fantasy or historical world based. I have historical proficiency in The Roman Era, the Viking Age, The Hittite Empire, The Renaissance age (anywhere from the 1400s to the 1600s), The Rococo Era, The golden age of Piracy, the Victorian Era, etc. While I heavily enjoy historical accuracy, please do not let this deter or intimidate you. EX: If you want to roleplay a pirate, but all your knowledge is from Pirates of the Caribbean, I am perfectly fine with that, be your piratey self!

I am very flexible on the character I write as, according to her background, upbringing, mentality, etc, based upon whatever ideas myself and my partner come up with. So, I know it's not a lot of specifics, but I'm very open to being approached with almost any idea. Once I've gotten out of my writing funk, I might very well put more of my characters to play on here, til then, Eva shall be the only character on here. Thank you for reading!

DrLovegood

Hello!

I am writing a short novel in my free time and would like to writing with someone to help me feel inspired and your prompt is well up my alley. I am not fast, maybe 1 post a day, but I like to write long responses when possible. I have an idea for character and setting and want to work on a slow romantic build up. I am flexible on plot background and everything else. I was not sure of it was best to PM you or respond here directly but let me know of you are still available.

(^_^)v

EvaEverheart

Quote from: DrLovegood on March 13, 2022, 08:48:55 AM
Hello!

I am writing a short novel in my free time and would like to writing with someone to help me feel inspired and your prompt is well up my alley. I am not fast, maybe 1 post a day, but I like to write long responses when possible. I have an idea for character and setting and want to work on a slow romantic build up. I am flexible on plot background and everything else. I was not sure of it was best to PM you or respond here directly but let me know of you are still available.

(^_^)v

oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I never saw this! I had a computer malfunction right after joining, and only got a new one with recovering all my usernames and passwords. Did not see your post dear! I hope you don't think I was deliberately ignoring you!

If you are still interested in a writing partner, I'd love to hear your idea ^^ I've been working on a couple novels myself in my spare time! And if need be we can PM about this :) Hope I haven't angered you!

Sour Diesel

If you are still interested in an rp partner, I love your setup! I was recently trying to write a romance adventure plot involving a princess and a gentleman vampire prince. If you’re interested and available I think it could be a lot of fun!

EvaEverheart

Hi, Sour! Thank you for your interest, what sort of idea did you have, I would like to know the set up.

Panicbroadcast13

Hey there! I came across this thread and I'd love to chat and see if we might be able to put something together. I've been reading up a lot on Persian history and have a wide background in Roman History (I hold a degree on the subject) I like to write M authority figures, so I was thinking something along the lines of MC being Shah or Emperor?
It is easier to find men willing to die, than it is to find those willing to endure pain with patience.