News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Let me begin... (F Seeking Mul - may play male)

Started by Milanthe, July 10, 2009, 04:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

How many times have you desired a game with someone, and yet...  You did not wish to start it?  Well, here is a place where that trouble will not be met.  I have laid out the title, plot and beginning post for each of the main games that I desire to play, so have no worries!  And if nothing catches your fancy, feel free to PM me an idea or two of your own and perchance we can see where that leads.  :D

Introduction
My Rules
My Schemes 
The Ideas of Others 
The Slave Shoppe
Master's Mansion
Random People
Indescribable Desires((Under construction))
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

I do request a certain amount of literacy.  How else am I to push my own ability if you do not push at yours?  If you don’t have to push to keep up with me then I will be much obliged if you will forgive me and let me learn from you.  I require more than two lines in any font.  I don’t care if the font is too tiny to read, if I don’t see three to four lines of at least mediocre worth, I’m afraid I won’t be caring long for our games.  I play to entertain myself away from the outside world, not to be bored back into it.
*~*~*
Sex, despite my abandonment of Sweet Seductions (And Tantilizing Temptations), is in itself a seduction.  Not something that happens after two seconds.  Not something that happens anytime a man is hard.  In my world, good sex is teasing, tantalizing, and oh-so-tempting.  Also note:  I will
SLAP anyone who calls a woman’s core “Thwat”.
*~*~*
I will save this rule for later, because it seems every time I make a request thread, someone makes me make a new rule.
*~*~*
I do not wish my characters to bleed to death during intimacies, or urinate or deficate into anything other than a toilet behind a closed door.
*~*~*
If I wish you to play my characters, I will request it of you.  Both in one on ones and in group plays.  To me, playing my character is a very high offense.  Through it you may all of a sudden decide a facet of my character’s emotions or personality with just a few words.  My characters do not need to see that your character is dashingly brusk or handsomely brooding, in fact, I often
like it when my characters see their counterpoints as Neanderthals and selfish idiots at first
before knowing them.
*~*~*
You may contact me through the Player Messaging system (PMs) with the title of the plot you wish to join me in inside of the subject bar.  If there is more than one, make up something witty for the subject.
*~*~*
Please answer these questions when you send me a PM for each plot/idea/character:  What type of character do you wish to play?  What ideas do you have for the game?  What do you wish the ultimate outcome of the game to be?  Please also include a writing sample or a link to one of your games.
*~*~*
Please I do implore you to post at least once a day, and if you are going to be gone for more than a week, please send me a message saying so.
*~*~*
If you do not enjoy our play, please tell me so that I may see if we can continue some other way or if we should just let the game go to the graveyard.
*~*~*
While I have written out the starter for most everything here, please take into consideration that I might just be expecting YOU to make the starter if we change the scene of the plot too much.  I've put a lot of time into these starters, making sure they're just right for what I want (some are even STILL being edited), meaning I REALLY don't wanna rewrite the whole thing.  So please, be considerate and make a starter if such a thing occurs.
*~*~*
If you do start and our game ends up canceled for whatever reason...  DO NOT DELETE THE THREAD.  >.>  I'm afraid, this is one of my larger pet peves.  I've been unable to tell off those who have deleted the thread that we were playing inside in the past because, well...  I hadn't told them.  Now, however, if you should request a game from this thread, you have been warned.  I will rant, rave and possibly find a way to render you childless.  I gain insight into my own gaming and such from my past threads.  Especially those that have failed.  By deleting them, guess what:  You are stripping me of the ability to gain knowledge/experience from said roleplay because I cannot read or go over the thread again.  So NO DELETING.
*~*~*
I poke.  I prod.  I scream "POST!"  It's a nasty habit, I know.  But I don't do it often anymore.  Usually only when I'm unbelievably bored and you're the only one online.  I try to keep it down to one a week, but may end up with two.  If it bothers you, tell me and I'll stop.  Okies?  Okie.
*~*~*
Do not for a second believe I take myself as seriously as I’ve been taking these rules or the beginning  of this thread.  I do love to have fun and have a laugh from time to time.   However, please do follow these rules so that we may play happily together.

Milanthe

A Woman’s Tail
OK... He has fins... I can deal with that... They're even pretty like a beta's... I can deal with it. I can deal with it. I can deal with it... I can't deal with it.
May was happy to give birth to a little boy. There's just one little problem: She's not a mermaid. And he was born with a tail instead of legs and apparently has to stay in water least he drown in air. She can't even hold her darling boy unless she's with him. She loves her son, but doesn't know what to do with a boy with a tail. So, she begins looking for his father. "Ok, where are you going to find a merman? The ocean? Yes... The ocean is good..." Taking her child with her she goes to a hidden cove and keeps him on a leash and hopes maybe that her baby will attract some attention from the aquatic life. "Well... The dolphins seam to li-Uhhh... Would you not point the sharp pointy thing at me?" She caught some attention allright, from a merman guard thinking that she stole the baby to keep as a pet. How is she going to prove to a bunch of merpeople that she gave birth to her son? Find his father. An easy thing, if she weren't looking for a needle in the ocean.
((Badly done... Yes, I know, but I'm kinda hoping for someone to help fill it out/fix it here. I had been doing this one with a lovely man, however... He went inactive... >.> with no warning. He'd put an interesting spin on things at that the mermaid people of atlantis were kinda pissed with how humans were fucking up the earth and that by the end of our roleplay, the son of the woman would be turning into a great man that would help mankind and merkind rise together to start fixing all the shit we humans have done according to a prophecy. We were actually planning on a second and even third RP to continue the storyline.))
=
Grunting and holding the leash tight, May carefully poured out the five gallon aquarium into the deeper part of the water. On the other end of the leash, her son. Who, with his mermaid tail, inherited from what she could only guess to be his father – she hadn’t been aware of any tails in her own family – swam happily about. Once he was a safe distance for her to jump in, she did so. The water so cold her teeth chattered. Her son seemed to be fine with the temperature however. Hell, the little fish boy seemed to like any temperature. As long as it wasn’t hot enough to cook him, he was happy as a clam… Or rather fish… She really needed to stop using seafood analogies. Someone might decide that he looked good enough to eat. Soon after her son got into the water, he made that clicking noise he often made. Sort of a dolphin like sound with a few more musical whistles. She supposed water bound as he was, it was the best he could do… She wondered if she’d ever hear her son call her mother. He was a year old already. She’d needed just that long to teach him to swim without bumping into things and to teach him to come to her when she called. She sadly swore it was more like having a pet dog than a son.
He swam from her and away, coming back to her after a bit, using her as a home base like she’d seen other children do their mothers. He continued to do this, playing with the dolphins. Curiously, one of them swam away from the group and disappeared. She pouted softly. Maybe… People said dolphins were smart… She wondered if she’d see her son’s father again. She hoped she would. For one, she wanted to cuss the bastard out, for two… She needed help. She knew she would. She couldn’t just raise her child the way she was. Granted, she was doing the best she knew, but… She smiled at her baby boy as he swam back to her, wanting to be held. She was greatful he could finally poke his head out of the water. When he was first born, he couldn’t have anything out of the water before he decidedly went blue. Apparently his gills closed up then, not even letting him breath the water. It seemed he’d gained some controle over that. She smiled and hugged her little merboy. His body somehow warmer than hers, even in the freezing water. She knew she’d have to get out soon herself. Taking her boy with her as she would be giving up on another day of hoping her son would attract some attention. The water was too cold this time of year. But… Well, there were too many people on the beach in the summer and spring. She’d already spent her life’s savings on keeping the doctors quiet. She didn’t know what she’d do if… She could feel her son getting restless and chuckled, giving him one last little cuddle before letting him go again. She watched him for about thirty minutes more before her teeth began to chatter. “Come on,” she whimpered, wishing some merman or maid or anyone that would be able to help would show up with her son. She then frowned. Her son usually poked his head up every few minutes to see where she was out in this cold and sandy water. He hadn’t poked it up for a good ten minutes.
At her fear filled eyes, the dolphins that had been playing with her little boy disappeared. She’d thought he’d been playing with them. But… She looked around, looking for her little merboy. “Jalen! Jalen,” she called, “Baby! Jalen! Come to mommy! Come to mommy!” She swam out, nearly frantic as she pulled at the leash. It seemed stuck. Did he get stuck underwater? For once she was glad he could breath underneath the water. “Jalen! Click for mommy, ok? Come on!” She listened for her little boy, but couldn’t hear him. Her crystal green eyes widened. Her little merboy… “Jalen!” She took a big breath and went underwater, following the leash a few moments before she found it’s end. And it wasn’t connected to her boy… It was attached to a big rock… Someone had replaced her little merboy with a rock in the harness attached to the leash. She paled, her dark hair floating about her head before she went to the surface again. Finding that she was in the more dangerous part of the waters where the water crested. She coughed and sputtered as she swallowed seawater. Forced to retreat to shallower waters, she didn’t leave the water, even though it was cold. Her baby…
“JALEN!” She cried out over the water, tears stinging her blue eyes. “JALEN!!!” The water up to her waist, her legs were becoming numb. If someone looked at her, a woman in her bathing suit in freezing water in the middle of October, they’d think she was insane. Her lips were becoming a tinged blue as she kept crying out for her baby. “Baby, please,” she whimpered. She’d admit, she sometimes wondered what life would be without her little boy. Raising a little merman wasn’t exactly the easiest thing for a single human mother to do. But she’d done what she could, and she loved him. “Jalen!!!” Her teeth clattered, cold water dripped from the ends of her dark and curly hair into the water as she looked. She knew she would usually have gotten out long before then, but she wasn’t searching for a father this time, she was looking for her baby.

~~~```~~~

Does It Last?

Wow... He's grown... Eth was allways picked on as a child, her glasses and name making her a prime taget on the playground. That is, till Heath came along. Her knight in shining armor, he beat up on the bullies and played with her till the teasing stopped. He became her best friend, despite him being a boy and her being a girl. Untill he moved away when they were eleven. Now, though, he's back, keeping the promise he made her when they were so young. After she's graduated from college and getting ready to take over the family book store. And not everything about him seems to be explained by 'growing up'.
=
(No starter for this one yet.  But will make one soon.)

~~~```~~~

The Liason

How can one touch feel as good as this? How can it be as good as paradise? The Liason. The meeting between heaven's best and hell's worst in order to make a trade of souls so that the most may be saved. She has no name, as an angel that only comes out for this liason, she doesn't need one. But this time, as the trades are made, she hears it. The name, the word that draws her attention most. And it's coming from his lips. How could a demon name her? How could a demon touch her and not feel like he was burning her alive? Who is he? How can he hold her attention better than the words of God himself?
=
Her whitish silver hair seemed to almost float about her head as she looked over the pavilion at the mountains about. One season, winter in this hemisphere, was what the negotiations would take. She'd already taken her part in them, presenting the souls willing or able to go to hell in exchange for souls in hell. An Angel from the First Wave was dealing with the rest, but she, as a part of the Liason Party, had to stay for the diplomacies and ceremonies of the whole affair. Even with her position in the Party, however, she did not have a name to be called by. Yes, she did have a name, but none knew it. None but her, and two others. The Angel that had helped her grow from the time she was created, and then of course, God herself. Or himself. The world was divided on that belief at the moment, so God, as a result was currently in a state of hemaphroditism. She wondered what so many people would think if they knew God was shaped by their beliefs.

She gave a bored sigh, she already knew that answer, and decided to try and think on something else. Some of the Angels of the Creation were speaking about creating a new creature... She wondered idly if that one would be as strange as the last. The Praying Mantis was such a strange creature. She didn't think there could be a thing stranger.

Milanthe

A Thorned Rose
From Broken Halo:

" The laws of the land state: Any maiden that reaches the proper age shall be sent to the town square and matched with a young, unwed male who bids the right price.

For many years this law has served the town good, young women were sent off to marry sometimes complete strangers, some futures were good some were not. Clearly this is a man's world, these acts seeming to be in the range of slavery and arranged marriage but no woman has ever objected. Well... except for now, the young maid Rose has managed to keep herself happily single two years past her coming of age. With so many women being sent to the square every year no one even turned there heads to look in her direction.

A very pretty girl she may be but with the temper of an angry swarm of bees and a fighting spirit she gained from her brothers. Even if men did notice no one ever tried to tame her, finding a more submissive woman to their liking. Unknowing to her, her father has put up a reward, his life's savings to any man that can finally tame his Rose and turn her into the proper woman she should be.

~~~

Her hands tied to her white bouquet, Rose gritted her teeth as she sat, ankle chained to the bridal stage.  Her father knowing that she'd be difficult, had...  THIS done to her.  She could barely stand it, being stared at and being talked over.  All the men knew who she was already, her fiery temper getting her into several rows of fights at the festivals when she ran her father's stall.  After their last fight, he had decided he had had enough of her.  Devoted daughter she may have been, but she was not one to stand for ill treatment.  And after denying her her usual allotment of the profits for running the stall, and arguing about it, her father put her here...  And what's worse, he wasn't selling her to the highest bidder.  No, he was buying the service of whatever man would be her husband!  Of all the outrages she'd bared as an unwed woman, this was the worst.

Not to mention, her life was being put in danger to boot.  Winter not over yet, it was cold, and everyone thought that rain - or perhaps even snow would be coming.  While on the stage, she couldn't go for shelter - she couldn't leave the damned thing till she was claimed!  And to boot, she wasn't allowed to wear anything other than her bridal gown.  She might be allowed a cloak, if her father felt kind enough when the clouds came in, but...  Her head jerked back suddenly, to the laugh of onlookers.  Cold on her nose, she watched as her hair, dark curls over her shoulder, were dotted with white slowly but surely as snow flakes came.  People slowly but surely left the square for their safe and warm homes.  Dear God...  Her body trembled as more snow came, her father not coming to give her even a cloak.  Tears stung at her dark blue eyes as she crumpled down more where she sat, she was being left for dead...

Milanthe

Slave Shoppe

Owned by:

Celanthe & Milanthe

Calanthe and Milanthe, are demi-goddesses under the true goddesses of Light and Dark.  It is amazing the places one will find these two, as they most often act as the voices of their respective Goddesses.  It's supprising to many politicians however, that they OWN a slave shop.  And actively work it.  Even though many have tried to make them give up their little shop, save the one's they represent on earth, they've refused to give it up.  Calanthe is totally silent on the matter while Milanthe seems to have many (and all totally unrelated) reasons to keep it in their power.  One of her favorite lines is that it's entertaining.  Often however, one or the other sister will be absent from running it in order to do their Goddesses' will.  Currently, noone knows their age, and many even question their real appearance as Milanthe will often times pretend she's a slave in order to watch the masters as they come in, revealing herself only when the master is fustrated or wanting to leave.  Both sisters are immensely playful, Milanthe being more playfull on a psychological level while Calanthe prefers more physical means and absolutely adores toys.  Noone knows the full abilities of the sisters, though many do know that they do seem more powerful together, and that each sister seems to have precognative abilities.

Currently, neither of the sisters wish for a slave.((OOC:  I.E.  Please do not ask me to make one of them your mistress.  The answer will be:  NO.))

The Slave Shoppe has three levels, the first floor is for reletively obedient slaves, the second for somewhat unrully slaves that need training, and the third...  Well, most masters don't wish for these scary slaves as they can and will harm their masters.  Upon the neck of each slave is a collar and charm, depicting what the slave has been used for and preferences as far as sexuality and dominance goes, something determined by the shoppe's owners.

Stone/Charm System:

Charms depict dominance and sexual preferences. A Sun depicts a Dominant Slave, Moon depicts a submissive slave, and a Star depicts a slave that isn't quite either as of yet (needs training perhaps). A Silver metal for the charm depicts a straight slave, Gold points towards a homosexual slave, and then a charm with the metals mixed but still intelligible kind of marbled means they're bi.

Here's the stone system to add to the charm system. The stones are often placed on the colar, but masters are known to buy more expensive charms with valuable gemstones that are their slaves.

Green: Housework (cooking, cleaning)
Red: Pleasure
Yellow: Torture
Blue: Violent
Violet: Obedient
Orange: Disobedient
Cyan: Loving to his master
Olive: Playing hard to get (not loving, right away)

Blue is used for Violent slaves as a way to sort of convince people that they aren't all that bad - even if they are. A selling gimmick used that they get away with because the Blue stone does depict violent slaves, it just isn't taken seriously by newbie masters because it's blue. Shop owners will sometimes replace the stone with sky blue in order to add to the stone's innocent appearance.

Allright, that out of the way, with this game, you will be speaking to the shop owners first, as in the end (at least In Character wise), it is one of them that will sell you a slave - and not always the slave that your character may want, but the one that they think 'is best' suited to them.  Why?  Because they are Demi-Gods of course, and this is their fun time where for once, they get to send people on their ways to happy endings (even if that happy ending is not ultimately with the said master) rather than to their glorious deaths.  At least, that is what Milanthe says, Celanthe just nods along with her.  >.>;;;

Quote from: MilantheA light pink Neko sat in the corner of the large cage, observing everyone around her but still staying quiet. He slim form covered by what appeared to be a gypsies outfit, she actually looked quite personable if she would speak to anyone. She seemed to be currious about everything, but still warry, staying in her little corner between a couch and the wall, peeking over the couch arm. Her pink tail layed along the wall, twitching every so often, peeking out from behind the couch, her ears twitching atop her head as she found something interesting to look at. What was she looking at? Noone knew, she looked in a different direction each time. Sometimes even looking in wonder at her own tail. One could even think her a ditz. As she looked about, some slaves would notice that the shops dark owner was missing, along with the owner with such pretty blond hair. They would wonder where they were, but not really care, they were still slaves, and as of right then, the two were their mistresses. Mistresses of their bodies. Mistresses of their Minds. And most importantly, Mistresses of their future. Mistresses of their Fate. All of the slaves knowing what a cruel Mistress Fate was allready, the supposed sisters were the last ones they wanted to make angry.

Profiles of Slaves:

Profile format/skeleton:

Quote from: Slave Name
Personality:
Type of master wanted by Character:
Type of master wanted by Player:
History:
Stones/charms on your collar:
Floor:
Appearence:
Quote from: SlaveShort writing example.

Quote from: AkioAge: 78, looks 20 but can look older/younger at will.
Origin(race): Neko
Personality: Normally carefree in his youth, he's grown a little Jaded as time passed with him in slavery.  Instead of making other's do his dirty work through his charm, he's begun to enjoy it to an extent himself.
Type of master wanted by Character:  He wants someone who'll set him free, damnit!
Type of master wanted by Player: Any type is fine by me, I'd like to see Akio's reactions with a range of characters.  However, someone strong would be good.  I'm a little tired of him doming.
History: Akio grew up on the streets of Kyoto, despite being a demon that was often worshiped as a diety by the Japanese.  He was caught when he was 15 and sold into slavery.  When he first began, he decided that the slavery thing was only temporary and decided to play along, obeying his masters.  However, when they became cruel, he'd orchestrate their death in ways that wouldn't tie to him, along with pulling away any charms he'd given, and sometimes putting on a few new ones that weren't exactly good for one's health.  As the years trudged along though, the few times he managed to escape, someone's always caught him.  Akio eventually just began reffering to his capturers as one person, Fate.  Because he's decided there's only one way he'll be free, and that is if he's been set free.  After that revelation, he began to kill masters by his own hand if he's determined them not worthy of his services or if they are cruel to him or any of their other slaves.
Stones/charms on your collar: A star charm with marbelized metals, Akio's stones are Green, Red, Violet and Orange.
Floor: Second floor
Appearence:
Quote from: AkioThe neko purred as he layed out in the sun, hiss dulled orange hair swaying lightly in the wind as his tail wrapped around his waist.  His ears were alert just so that they could soak up the warm sun and the sound of the creek, the wind going through the grass.  Yes, it was good to be free again.  Just for a little while till he was found.  His green eyes opened up to the blue sky.  He didn't dare dream that it was perminent.  Not when he'd escaped, he though, tail beginning to twitch.  No.  He knew her.  He knew she would catch him again.  He wasn't sure if he was so pissed off to know she would again.  He blew air out of his nose his ears falling flat, sitting up and looking about the field and small creek.  He smiled, his longer canine teeth showing as he saw a little fishy stuck in a small pool.  Bringing up his strong though lanky form, he walked over to the pool quietly.  "Lunch," he said as he licked his chops.

Quote from: AkioYawning, the cat looked up from his place on his current Master's lap, ears back as he looked slightly annoyed at the constant petting of his back.  It had felt good at first, but after ten constant minutes, it was becomming annoying.  The man was beginning to annoy him on a whole, making him stay in cat form till he wanted some fun in the night.  Sure, he'd stayed in his cat form for weeks on end before by choice, but this...  Grrr... He felt like a trained dog!  His orange tabby tail twitched annoyed.  And he swore if the man tried to feed him one more vinigary anchovie-He blinked, one of the disgusting things being put in front of his face.  His nose scrunched up and he tried to move his head away, however, unwisely, the hand followed his face.  That's it, the cat growled demonically...

Quote from: KeyAge: 23
Origin(race): Kitsune
Personality: Kind but VERY quiet, she won't say anything but her name because of her abusive past masters.  Specifically her first mistress.
Type of master wanted by Character: She wants a kind master, that or one who's just going to kill her off the bat.  She doesn't expect the first, she's had such bad luck with masters.
Type of master wanted by Player: Kind if possible, noone too mean.
History: Key was taken from her home and sold into slavery when she was just a kit, barely over 3 years old.  She's barely able to remember her mother.  Sold from trader to trader untill an older woman bought her to be her little handmaid.  The woman would beat Key when she would talk, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SQUABBLE!"  Eventually, Key learned not to talk at all save for the word 'Key' which sounded like her natural sounds.  Eventually, when she grew older, the woman tired of having her shed in the fall and spring when she was in her fox form, so she had a collar made that restricted Key from her natural kitsune abilities.  Eventually the old woman died and Key was left to the woman's nephew, who wasn't that much younger than her.  She was tortured psychologically even more into her skull by him, and the pattern of her elderly masters died and she being shipped off to some other old family member continued till finally, there wasn't anyone old to give her too, and the younger family members didn't want a slave who couldn't talk, even if she was supurb in her other skills of house cleaning and obedience.
Stones/charms on your collar: Key's collar is a bit unique in that it doesn't have a normal charm, a moon for her obedience and submissiveness, it's made of a charmed and carved obsidian stone.  The stones are attached to a line of blessed silver that was placed on her collar by her first mistress to be sure that it couldn't be taken off by her, the silver burning any demon that touches it.  Her stones are Green, Violet, Cyan and Olive.
Floor: She's a first floor, however she's usually found in a corner away from everyone.
Appearence:
Quote from: KeyThe kitsune whimpered, staying in the back of the house.  Her brown fur and hair appearing black in the darkness while her pale skin shone white even at the smallest white.  She'd done something again, only this time she didn't know.  Each master or mistress she was given to seemed to be more cruel than the last.  So she hid in the corner of the pantry hidden beneath the shelf she'd wedged herself under, her tail wrapping about her on the floor, cupping her rear end.  What did she do?  Why was the master mad?  She'd brought him his whiskey on the rocks the way he wanted her to each night, only when he'd taken a drink, he screamed.  Scaring her into such a fright she'd ran, even as he kept screaming.  She stayed where she was, her keen ears hearing him scream wordlessly for the better part of a half hour.  She whimpered as she heard it stop, having no clue what was going on. 

Not till another slave opened the door.  "That's a good girl, Key, don't worry, he's dead now," Keana, one of the other slaves told her, a smirk on her face.  She never saw Keana again after she was taken to the markets.  She'd overheard a master saying that a slave was put to death for poisoning her master's whiskey supply.

Quote from: MeanaAge: 23
Origin(race): Human Seer
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Meana prefers to be by herself.
Type of master wanted by Character: She wishes for a kinder master who won't make her abuse her abilities.
Type of master wanted by Player: Same, though one who's not so kind and does make her abuse might be interesting.
History: Meana was born a Seer among a small town of gifted people.  She was happy with her parents for a time, witches in their own right though they did not have the Sight.  When she was 15 however, she foresaw an army of traders coming and taking the town.  She tried to warn them, but her prediction seemed so ridiculous, they didn't believe it to be true.  It was however, and she along with many others were taken as slaves.  She however, was found to be a special prize with her sight - and even better they found, is that she was never wrong.  Traders began selling her to high bidders for quite the price, and usually, her masters were cruel men wanting what they wanted and wanting her to tell them how to get it.
Stones/charms on your collar: Marble moon charm with Violet and Olive stones, she hasn't been used for anything other than her sight.
Floor: Basement, though it's through a misunderstanding, she forsaw her last master would choke on his food and when he did, his wife went up in arms about her being a danger, saying she was the one who caused it.
Appearence:

Quote from: MaenaShe looked out over the garden.  Her current Master's wife had wanted to have tea with her.  Tea?  Tea of all things.  She sighed softly, tugging at the skirt she'd been given to wear, the blue lace rough against her fingers even as it had a delicate look.  Her blue eyes washed over the garden.  It had been a while since she'd been out in the sun, her eyes were allready beginning to hurt.  She closed them, turning her curly black head to the table again.  Just a tea.  It wasn't some elaborate event like some other Masters made her do.  The old woman probably wanted to know when her old bat of a husband would die and leave her her fortune.  That or perhaps she merely hoped the man luck in battle and wanted to hear it.  Her current master was a General, wasn't he?  She wasn't sure, she'd been through so many...  None of them really kept her long.  Just using her till they got bored.  She leaned back in her chair.  Just a tea.  Thirty minutes and she would be able to retire to the celar room the Master had seen fit to give her.  She was already tired of the light, and fairly sure it was beginning to burn her fair skin.

Quote from: ArinaAge: 42, in human age, she looks 19
Origin(race): Mermaid
Personality: Currious, she's always looking to find something new, though, lately she's been quite meloncholy.
Type of master wanted by Character: Someone she can fall in love with within a few months time.
Type of master wanted by Player: Same, unless you'd like her to die on us.
History: Arina is as is obvious to the picture, a mermaid, however, in order to come on land, she appears to be human.  Offering a deal that she would die in one years time if she did not find someone to love.  If she did, she had the option to marry them to save her life, or to spill their blood upon her toes in order to become a mermaid again and survive.  If the latter occurs, then she will belong to the sea witch she bargained with.  If she dies, then her soul is contracted to the witch instead of heaven or hell.  The first month she was on two legs instead of two fins, she was doing fine, even if she called a pipe a flagleshnarf.  However, a two months after the deal, a man who liked her beauty charmed her into signing a contract that signed her to him as her master, making her his slave.  Refusing to deal with this, she objected in every way possible, eventually making him sick of her and selling her away.  She's been sold from master to master to shop to master and etc.  She now only has three months left till the contract is finished.
Stones/charms on your collar:  A silver moon charm with Orange and Cyan stones, she hasn't stayed with a master long enough to acquire any others.
Floor: Second, she's quite chatty and doesn't always do as told, mostly because she doesn't understand yet.
Appearence:
Quote from: ArinaArina laughed, her sea blue eyes watching the children play in the park.  She'd heard an old woman saying she'd met her old husban there.  Maybe she'd be lucky?  She hoped beyond hope she would, she knew so little about this two legged world.  She herself wasn't wearing much, just a brown dress she'd found with no shoes or even socks.  Most seemed to be trying to avoid her, her hair strewn about a bit as if it hadn't been washed or combed.  And it was so long!  What was she?  A bum?  Noone quite knew, but they didn't want to risk their own necks or their childrens to find out.  Watching hersefl be avoided, the girl pouted, a bit unaware of the eyes looking at her from a bench to the side of her hill.  Intensly watching, imagining the feel of her smooth skin as it was being washed, or that hair, smoothed from shampoo and conditioner, running along bare skin...  Oh, yes, the eyes narrowed, wanting her without her knowledge.  Wanting her, and determined to have her.

Milanthe

Well, well, well...  What do we have here?  A new little slave for the auction block?  Well, come right in and set them down, the auction will begin soon enough...

+=+

(Insert Name here) was pulled from his/her transportation cage, the tight collar about the neck keeping her/him from breathing as it was pulled about and tugged roughly to a new cage.  A small cot in the back, against a wall.  The room filled with such cages where other slaves could be observed as well.  Pushed into the cage, a guard sneered at her/him before stepping away.  He couldn't wait for the next auction, as the other slaves yelled at him and begged him to let him go.  At least for a while he'd get some peace and quiet.  That is till another round of collection began. 

+=+

The masters to be had:

Quote from: Trin
Origin(race): Half-light, aka, mother was human and her father was some sort of holy being that no one can pin down.  Could be an angel of God or even a god from some long forgotten pantheon.  No one knows anything except that she's able to bless things.
Personality: Kind, but perhaps overly so, as well as often naive dispite her age.  She's almost pacifistic in that she herself can't stand to fight.
Type of slave Character wanted: She wants someone to protect her, even though she could probably bless a demon into non existence, it doesn't mean she likes the idea.  Especially since she herself can't stand violence.
Type of slave Player wanted: Not sure, i'd kinda like to run her by a few different characters.  *Shrugs*
History: Trin's mother gave birth to her, and then died soon afterward, not having been strong enough to survive a whole year pregnant.  Shipped off to an orphanage as she grew older, children made fun of her because of her appearance.  Her soft white skin and her silvery grey hair.  That however, stopped as the other children became afraid of her when one day, a demon child tried to make fun of her and ended up being purified into non-existence.  Scared of herself, she promised she'd never do that again, something that, even as she's grown older, some higher power taking ownership of her to the point where she's been lucky in money as to not worry over it, has grown to be a problem even as she keeps it.  Demons wishing to smear the goodness in her with their demonic selves have been coming to her almost at a constant rate, having had enough, she tried hiring a protective service, who in their decision to quit told her to get a slave to do the job.
Type of Master You Are: She figures she'll be kind, but with her personality, it's likely she'll be a pushover.
Appearance:
Slave:   

Quote from: TrinShe sighed, grey eyes reading her book underneath a tree in the park near her appartment.  She could feel them again, looking at her, wanting her.  Closing her book, she wondered how many would follow her home.  How many would wait to follow her?  Biting her lip, she determined she didn't want to know.  All she wanted was to be left alone, but feeling their malice, she knew that that of all things would not be happening today.  Tucking a strand of grey silver hair behind her ears, she stood, holding her book loosly in her hand.  Better to get it over with and just go home.  She walked through the streets quickly, glad it was still daylight.  They didn't like attacking during the day.  Most of them at least.  Getting to her apartment complex, she entered the security code at the door to be let in before she made the long stairs trek to the top floor.  Opening her door, she was home sweet home.  She was so tired of being stuck there.

Quote from: Ceian
Origin(race): Satan's Spawn
Personality: Cold at times, he is actually quite kind for one of Satan's decendants.
Type of slave Character wanted: He's in the market for just about everything, though first he wants a little pleasure pet he can trade around.
Type of slave Player wanted: He's a character I wanna try around with a lot of others.
History: Ceian is 34th on the long list of people who can become the official 'Satan', the Ruler of Hell.  Meaning about 33 others have to die first before he can claim that great red throne of agony.  He however is just fine with this.  Let others handle the death threats, he'll handle things from the back ground with good (or rather evil) politics.
Type of Master:  As said before, he's quite kind for a Satan's spawn, but you don't want to piss him off, he'll be just as happy to keep you as freeze you before breaking you apart in a million pieces and eating them.
Appearance:
Quote from: CeianHe smiled, it was nice to be on the mortal plane again.  Though, the twittering birds...  They'd been nice at first.  Such a pleasant sound.  But, as he walked about, that pleasant sound greated on his nerves.  Looking to his right, he saw a bird with it's broken wings.  Twittering about, only in pain.  He walked over to the little thing, standing over it like some god of life.  A son of hell, he didn't care it was in pain.  As far as he was concerned, the little thing didn't know what pain was.  But that twittering.  Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet...  He glared at the thing, picking it up with one hand.  Straightening up, he looked at the thing, pecking at his fingers and further agitating him.  His glare as cold as ice, the little bird froze in his hands.  Seeing the poor defenseless creature turn to ice in his hands, it's brown color turning blue, it's movements ceasing, he smirked.

Quote from: Reia
Name:  Reia 
Origin(race): The 'good' half of Reana.
Personality: Reia, as apposed to Reana, is quite sane and can be kind at times, however, given how bitchy Reana was, it isn't surprising that the 'good' in her has a nasty streak as well.
Type of slave Character wanted: She's unsure, really, she's just lonely after having to fight from hell all on her own without Reana's more Bitchy characteristics.
History: In order to make it through Hell, Reana, a former character of mine, had to more or less give up most of what made her good.  Now, hell being a place where nothing goes to waste, Reia was born.  A new type of demon, no one's quite sure to her power. 
Type of Master: She's not sure yet, she's never had a slave.
Appearence:
Quote from: ReiaWalking through the forest, dirt covered and wearing a torn and white dress, Reia couldn't believe she'd made it...  She looked curriously about, her blue eyes ever watchfull, this world was so...  Colorful.  Nothing seeming to be tainted in the same color.  Nothing all red, all blue, green, purple...  All it's own color.  She snatched a leaf as it fell in the autumn winds, amazing... The leaf was two colors...  No...  More...  Red, yellow, orange, green...  She held the leaf up to the light, it was beautiful...  She gave a soft pout, looking at her own body and dress, why couldn't she be so beautiful?  Her skin pale, her hair white...  The only color to her was her blue eyes she knew, looking over the drab rags that covered her.  Why couldn't she be so beautiful as to have so many colors adorning her?  She looked at the leaf, sadly, she wanted to be beautiful, and would go through hell to be so.

Quote from: Michel
Origin(race): Gifted Human
Personality: Very kind, though she won't let herself be quite a pushover.  She is however a pacefist.
Type of slave Character wanted: She's wanting someone strong, but trust worthy, needing a guard for her home and shop in the small town she lives in.
History: Michel, gifted in healing and herb lore, is an avid healer, and in order to keep up her gift, there's just one rule:  Never harm another for the sake of harming them.  Meaning, when her town decides to hate witches and decide that she is a witch, she started getting harassed.  After someone tried to burn down her home, she decided enough was enough and went to the city to try and find someone to help her.  Hiring bodyguards however, didn't quite work.  Lazy and not wanting to face down a mob.  Hearing in the newspapers how a celebrity's slave saved them, she decided to try that as a last ditch effort to stay in her ancestral home.
Type of Master: Fair, a bit kind, but she won't put up with nonsense.  She can't harm someone, but she can entrap them.
Appearence:
Quote from: MichelShe smiled, watching the children play outside in the street with her honey brown eyes.  Their town on the island was small, but it was safe, and it was home...  Or so she kept telling herself, looking at the broken window.  Running the place for so little profit, she didn't yet have enough money to fix it.  Well, at least not to fix it and fit in her so called 'body guards'.  She looked blithely at the idiot they'd given her.  He was currently in a corner, cleaning his nails with his larger than needed knife and drinking bottle upon bottle of beer.  This so called solution was getting on her nerves, she swore, if it weren't for the style she kept her brown hair in, she'd be chewing on it like she did as a child.  The agency, and every other she'd tried wasn't working.  She didn't know what she'd do.  She ruffled the skirts of her cream dress and walked over to the counter, beginning to sort out the herbs she needed for a lotion.  If only herbs could make her troubles go away.

Milanthe

A Place for the Various Characters I will Play.  Unfortunately, no first posts here, just pictures, names and maybe a little about each.  There is no post, mostly because I have no CLUE what the game will be.  For this list, it would be appreciated if YOU would provide the post.  :D

Exelis Brahaven

A woman in need of a Hero, but also not one to be messed with herself.  Exelis is the only daughter of a business tycoon who...  Well, he was a very bad boy with her conception.  Cheating on his wife with an angelic slave, who then became pregnant.  Due to his wife's lack of children, he decided to let the baby be born.  She looked absolutely human when she was born, so was raised as his wife's child - looking the spitting image of her father in coloring, it worked.  And after a year or two, the woman began feeling more maternal.  When Exelis's wings came in, however...  Well, it wasn't a pretty sight.  The girl managed to get her wings come puberty - too late for them to grow large enough to fly, but also allowing them to be small enough to be hidden.  Hiding them however, wasn't good enough to earn back the love from the woman Exelis had grown to believe was her mother.  While her father wasn't much better at emotional care, he was then all she had, and so she became the prodigal daughter he had wanted her to become, taking over the transportation facet of his company and making it her own.  While the company isn't an empire like her father's, it is so by her choice, as she runs it and now at the age of 23, keeps living in the home she grew up in, her father and his wife living in a different mansion after she bought the smaller one from them.  All isn't shiney and clean for her however, as with her wings growing in, any slave hunter could take her in and put a collar onto her.

(This character COULD be a Mistress Character, however, seeing as I've used her in that facet so much, I'd like to see her as something else, perhaps a new lover and protector comes into her life, or perhaps a hunter does finally take her down and sells her to a master.  She is Bi, so men and women are welcome, as long as what's offered plotwise is good.)

Kano

Not quite happy go lucky, but quite happy.  Kano is very self actualized for a demon.  Especially a wolf demon without a pack.  Not much is known about this mystery man other than he did spend some time as a  pleasure slave.  And he was a good one.  ;)

Milanthe

Desires Not Yet Described or Undescribable

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Added A Thorned Rose to the Ideas of Others.

Milanthe

Added new Rule:  DON"T DELETE OUR GAMES!!!  ((Big pet peve))

Milanthe

Adding 'A Target's Seduction'.  Not finished with it yet however.

Kate

i do adore your rabbit hole is there any in particular your keen on running with currently ?

Milanthe

Pming  Pmed

Milanthe

The Master's Mansion has been open with yet another male I will be willing to play.  Ladies!  This one is a DOM!  COME ON!!!

Milanthe

Updated.  Random Characters Finished and Two plots taken from their post.