Motherhood Changes Everything [many possibilities]

Started by Oniya, April 16, 2010, 01:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

This is an idea that's been gradually evolving in my head for a while now, but I'll admit, it's a bit 'out there,' even for what I've seen around E.

Apparently it wasn't as out-there as I thought.  Locking this idea for now.   ;D

The two characters are a mismatched pair.  One or both of them is something other than human, but in any case, they are of different races. 

Possibilities:

Angel (Nephilim) x Human
Demon x Human
Angel x Demon
Furry x Human
Alien x Human
Alien1 x Alien2
etc.

It would initially appear that they are incompatible, but that's never an obstacle, right?  ;)  Whether through mutual attraction or otherwise, (N/C and experimentation are certainly possible within my O/O's) a relationship develops, and despite the apparent incompatibility, my character conceives.

As if that isn't shocking enough for our protagonists, the pregnancy begins to cause some changes, making my character a more suitable mate.  Those changes will be inspired by and negotiated with my RP partner, but an example would be a human gaining more furry features in the Furry x Human pairing (Possibly different from the furry that my partner plays - if the idea of cats and dogs living together doesn't inspire mass hysteria and panic in the streets, that is! ;D ), or gaining tiny wings or other such features in the Angel or Demon x Human pairings.  (Many of these pairings could be reversed, such as a pregnant angel or demon losing their supernatural characteristics and becoming more human.)  I came up with this plot as an M/F, but if the idea of M-preg or having a partner get gender-transformed appeals, I'm perfectly willing to play a male character.

Important note:  I'm aware that my O/Os contain a wide variety of kinks, some of which aren't shared by a lot of people.  Other than the obvious pregnancy and transformation kinks inherent in this plotline, none of those are required.  I can see this RP being anything from a light comedy to a gripping drama (Not really looking for anything Extreme here, but if you pitch something interesting, I might take a swing at it.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17