A VICTORIAN ROMP - A WEEKEND IN THE CUNTRY [NC, BON, EX]

Started by kaz, September 08, 2012, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

I’m officially taking the butler job, I’ll try to put up a character sheet latter today.

I am open to a marriage with the house keeper if someone wants to play her.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

dapoet

Name: Archibald Greymore (Lord Greymore)

Role: Married

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: "Archie" is a strong six foot, lean, fairly muscular and rather dashing in appearance.

Background: Lord Greymore has never been one to attend parties of any sort. He has been known to keep to himself since the death of his father, which carried the title of Earl.

A scientific man, he is almost always in his laboritory and seems to have little time, or patience for the opposite sex, but that is the image that he likes to show those that are unsuspecting the families darker nature. He is not an evil man, nor is he without heart, but the string of ladies he has left behind would do anything to have him back.

Has one sister that his is close to, an uncle that doesn't speak to any of them that traveled to the African plains on Safari and never returned.

Much to his dismay, he was recently reminded of an arranged marriage that his parents set up years before, it hasn't hampered his actions though and luckily, for him, the girl was cute to look at, which eased his pain of losing his status, but it got him another estate and a bit of land, so he couldn't complain.

Characters Likes: His likes are rather a mystery, though they do stick to females. He has been known to say though inconfirmed "Why would I bed a man when there are so many ladies I have had yet to enjoy?.."

Ons/Offs: Yes's are pretty open, though in regard to himself stay are from his anus. It freaks him out, and not in a good way, but he is more than willing to do anything to please a woman, perhaps that falls to his sister. His no's: much the same as everyone else's, leave the waste in the chamber pot, the rest is open to discussion.

Anything Else: I am willing to write him as part of a couple if there is a female character that wants to he his wife. I could adapt the bio. perhaps that role could even be from the sister? Then they would still be considered single. His tastes do not linger on the upper class either, all the females of his liking are at risk of his advances, those that aren't are still adored, just not in a physical way. (bio has since been adapted to reflect marriage.)

kaz

Some great characters guys, accepted.

Really need some ladies now :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

PigPin

Clio

Quote from: PigPin on September 09, 2012, 02:05:43 PM
You could be a spouse..hint hint..How about the Earl's wife?

It says he's submissive, though. I prefer to play younger, more innocent and submissive (sexually...not in everyday life) girls. Sorry. I mean, his wife could be younger, but I don't know how two submissives together would work.

PigPin

Sorry forgot that I put him as submissive.  Hmmm...how about a maid, one of Lord Hanshaw got to romps?

Clio

Quote from: PigPin on September 09, 2012, 02:10:56 PM
Sorry forgot that I put him as submissive.  Hmmm...how about a maid, one of Lord Hanshaw got to romps?

It's ok. You guys have fun.

kaz

This isnt the family thread we were talking about.  This is a totally different game. 

There are places for single women, we need them as well as daughters.  She could be a friend of Raven and Willow's, or the daughter of a friend of the family who has been invited because her parents think she needs to be initiated into the rich lifestyle.

As I say this is not the family game, but a whole different idea :)

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Clio

Quote from: kaz on September 09, 2012, 02:23:06 PM
This isnt the family thread we were talking about.  This is a totally different game. 

There are places for single women, we need them as well as daughters.  She could be a friend of Raven and Willow's, or the daughter of a friend of the family who has been invited because her parents think she needs to be initiated into the rich lifestyle.

As I say this is not the family game, but a whole different idea :)

I know. I read that. I had still intended to make a daughter, but I was just too late.

kaz

Not a problem, we'll have another daughter, this one a blood daughter, not an adopted daughter.  I love the way you write and would really like you in the game ;)

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne Moreau Greymore (Lady Greymore. Maiden name: Moreau)

Role:
Couple (Lord Greymore's wife)

Sexuality:bi-curious; submissive

Appearance:

Vivienne has dark brown hair that falls to the small of her back, deep brown eyes, is 5'5, and has a flawless almost alabaster complexion. Despite being slim, she has generous curves. Her breasts are youthfully ample and perky. Her legs are long and her skin is soft and supple.
Background: Born to a French nobleman and his wife, Vivienne is the only daughter out of 5 children. She was betrothed to Greymore at the tender age of 2 to ensure the alliance between the two families. The two had only met a handful of times throughout her life and she'd known that she'd one day have to marry him. She was raised in a world of parties and high class, doesn't know anything else.

She was raised to be a lady, was educated by the best tutors that money could buy and is intelligent, and is slightly clumsy at times. Vivienne speaks English but is, of course, more at home speaking French and she misses France. She hasn't  been terribly exposed to anything sexual, that is, until her wedding night. She found that she quite liked sex and is more than happy to do pretty much anything to please her husband. She knows that he sleeps with others, but oddly that doesn't bother her as much as some would think. She hasn't slept with anyone else but him. She wants to though and hasn't been told much about what this weekend will hold for her.

Characters Likes: Men, women, being dominated, being seduced, clothes, jewelry, reading, being a part of high society.

Ons/Offs:Ons: Non-con, being dominated, a bit of pain, a little knife play, scratching, biting, bondage, being blindfolded, receiving anal, rough sex. Offs: Bestiality, urine, scat, vomit, debilitating pain, excess amounts of blood, and death.

Anything Else: If anyone wants to know anything else, just ask.

(I'm on a bit of a time constraint right now so don't have enough time to finish, just putting something up for now. I will be able to finish it tomorrow.)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

kaz

Shes looking good hunni, your place is held.

I've working on an opening post for the game.  Looking for a few more characters, especially a Housekeeper

GaGa88

kaz

Name:
Ethel Jones

Role:
House Maid
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
5'6 tall, slim build.  Light brown hair, always kept tied up neatly.
Brown eyes.
Pale complexion
Background:
Her parents were both in service.  Mother a ladies maid, father a footman. She was raised to respect those above her position.
She had a basic schooling and then began working for Lord and Lady Henshaw when she was 14.
Introduced to the party scene at 18.  Is now the first to volunteer to serve the party weekends.
Characters Likes:
Bondage
Fisting
Groups
Being spanked
DP
Ons/Offs:
AS above
Offs
Blood
Gore
Vore
Bodily functions
Anything Else:
Ask me if unsure
Shes available for any to use
[/font][/size]

Clio

Name: Arabella "Belle" Louise Emilia Henshaw

Role: Daughter (biological)

Sexuality: Heterosexual, but possibly open to exploring.

Appearance:
Belle is petite, but very curvy (curvier than the model pictured). She has pale skin, long and curly red hair, bright blue eyes and a doll-face.

Model: Ivory Flame

Background:
Arabella, or Belle, is the oldest biological daughter of Lord and Lady Henshaw. She gets along well with all of her family, and loves them dearly. She doesn't treat the adopted children any different than the biological, and she never expects different treatment either. She was a precocious and intelligent child, always inquisitive and curious. She often got into trouble, but more from disobedience or her independence than any purposeful sin. She is sweet and kind...very generous...and sometimes naive. Very sexually inexperienced, although secretly the thought of the debauchery that goes on in these parties turns her on. She wants to be taken hard. Made to submit, even though submission doesn't come naturally.

She is charismatic, outgoing, extroverted and passionate. All of this makes her dominant in her every day life, but she wants to be dominated by a man strong enough to bend her to their will. She is very sensual and flirty...she just needs someone to let it loose. She can be very stubborn and quick to anger at times, and she is very protective of others. She is unconventional...to say the least...but she can be a lady when need be. She's very intelligent, so you can always find her nose in a book, although she has very little common sense...and her head is always in the clouds.

Characters Likes:
Reading, Knowledge, Kindness, Men, Strong Men, Dominant Men, Feeling Feminine, Sweet White Wine, Lilacs, Music, Singing, Horses, Riding, Dogs, Animals, Children, Nature, Water, Swimming, Unladylike Things, Tea, Strawberries, Family, Being Seduced, Kissing, Flirting, Romance, Sleeping.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Rape, NC, Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Anal Play, Deflowering, First Times, Pain, Bondage, Bestiality, Incest, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Sexual Slavery, Vaginal, Swallowing, Cum Marking, Facials, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Intelligent Partners, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Detail, Older Men, Hurt/Comfort.
Major Offs~ Scat, M/M

Anything Else: I'm open to anything from vanilla to extreme.

kaz

kaz

First post up HERE

Need Chloe and Lord Henshaw to post, guests feel free to post getting ready, the journey, etc. Please head the posts the same way I have

Thanks all, let the fun begin :)

Prince Truhan

Name: Lord Andrew Henshaw

Role:
Son

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

5' 9" tall, always perfectly combed hair, dark eyes with a penetrating gaze, and a strong presence.

Background: Being born into wealth has a lot of benefits, wealth and in such a powerful family even more, Andrew has learned to milk them all. He really loves his family and has made it a point to learn from his father to take upon him the state once the time comes.

He has a fierce ambition, and won't stop at anything to get what he wants. He knows that he will soon get a couple of things he so far has only been dreaming about.

Characters Likes: Dominating, being obeyed, being resisted (he'll take it as a challenge)

Ons/Offs: On is pretty much everything that fits the character, offs permanent injuries, and bathroom play.

Anything Else: Not for now

kaz

Prince Truhan

luphawk

Name: Alen Stuert

Role: staff (butler)

Sexuality: mostly straight

Appearance:

Alen stands 5’11” with dark brown hair and dark eye.

Background: Alen has worked at the Henshaw estate since his early teens, starting out as a footmen and working his way up he is now the head butler and in charge of the staff.  He knows the grounds and the family better them anyone and makes a point of learning all the dirty little secrets of the staff and anyone who visits.

Alen was apprehensive about the weekend parties at first but he has come to look forward to them almost as much as the family themselves.

Characters Likes: dominance, being in control, assisting in dominance, disciplining others

Ons/Offs:
ons: open to most things other then receiving anal.
Offs: bathroom stuff, excessive gore, death

Anything Else:
Alen usually knows his place as the butler and takes orders from the family well but he can be a bit sadistic, especially during one of these weekends.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

DS2K

Quote from: kaz on September 09, 2012, 07:13:59 AM
OK folks OOC is up, feel free to chatter.  I'll get Info and characters up and then later we'll have the opening thread.

Some great characters appearing, keep them coming.  Persephone, PigPin and DS2K all approved :)

Need a few more staff, especially Butler & Housekeeper

I'll throw my hat in for the Butler position if it's still open.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Prince Truhan

Quote from: DS2K on September 09, 2012, 05:13:01 PM
I'll throw my hat in for the Butler position if it's still open.

points to the post above yours

GaGa88