Darkest Nights (Modern Supernatural Horror) ~ STILL RECRUITING!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 02, 2012, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Starlequin

A'ight, I believe I've read enough (and BTW, I just want to say -- dayum, that was a lot of background, and very enjoyable to dig through, lol) to know I would like to join this troop. Preferably as a vampire, maybe as a mage, almost certainly as a villain if that's acceptable.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Bloodied Porcelain

I would not necessarily say that the game has "villains" per say, but a character with possibly less-than-questionable morals and goals in mind? Always welcome :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Starlequin

I'll PM you with a character concept and you can let me know if you feel it would play well.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Bloodied Porcelain

I look forward to seeing it :D

We're getting so many people! I r excite!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

bloodied darlin'...pretty sure you need to remove that gif because it has children.

*hugs Hanged* hiya!! yeah..another Unseelie...but not female.

Bloodied Porcelain

oops. *removes* TY for reminding me. Didn't even think about that.

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Fenrir

It makes me want to dance and go for a long car ride >.>

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

bubby

That one rawks! I'm almost done with my CS. Trying to stretch out the bio..lol.

Ellipsis

Quote from: bloodiedporcelain on June 10, 2012, 11:09:57 PM

Not an excited gif, but a happy one. It'll do.

Did you know that the model in green is Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman from True Blood)? Just a little useless trivia for everyone.  :P

Bloodied Porcelain

I did! But that shouldn't surprise anyone who knows me. -.-;

Elias

damn impressive fella if hes still turning you ladies on in that goofy lookin outfit

Bloodied Porcelain

Ellipsis

Quote from: Elias on June 11, 2012, 12:08:59 AM
damn impressive fella if hes still turning you ladies on in that goofy lookin outfit

That just gives us a reason to insist that he take it off.  ;D

Elias

Bloodied Porcelain

Wait... we need a reason to insist he take clothes off? *was not informed. Will add "have reason" to her master plan to get him naked one day*

bubby

arkhos

I am working up a shifter. I hope he's not TOTALLY useless. :)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Bloodied Porcelain

Oh my dear... There is no such thing as totally useless with a creative, plot-happy Storyteller at the helm. I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Added a note regarding character choice to the first post found here... No, I will not let people play serial killers hell bent on genocide of one of the races or even just deranged psychopaths with the tendancy to kill anything that looks at them funny. There's currently no place for such characters and they wouldn't do anything but cause the worst kind of havoc at this stage. If you have such an idea, I suggest you find something else to play and just let me know you're "up for the job" when the time comes to make something like that happen. I'll be happy to try to accommodate you. :)

Photo

I'll add my interest officially. 'bloodied', I'll be pitching you a new character in the next few hours. Given the level of female interest in the RP, I'll probably put together a male character, even though it pains me to do so.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Bloodied Porcelain

Submit whatever you feel comfortable playing, dear. I look forward to seeing it :)