Just a tiny image display issue

Started by AmberStarfire, January 17, 2014, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

For some reason, one of the image banner links isn't working on the Roleplay Preferences screen.

Oniya

Is it still happening for you?  I just had that banner show up and the image was properly displayed.  (Not sure if someone fixed it on the fly between now and when you posted.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

I'm having the same issue as AmberStarfire, and it is still displaying incorrectly.

Oniya

Next time it pops up, try doing a Shift-refresh on the browser and let me know if that helps.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

AmberStarfire

It's still doing it even with the forced refresh. The other banners are loading, just not that image.

Blythe

AmberStarfire

It's not the profile screen, it's specifically the roleplay preferences one.

Blythe

Ditto what AmberStarfire said. It displays fine on the main forum page and anywhere else. Just not on the "roleplaying preferences" screen.

Oniya

Actually, it's doing it on any of the tabs other than the Forums tab.  At least, any of them that have the banners.  I'll kick it upstairs.

Valerian

Should be fixed now, I think.  Thanks for pointing it out.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Blythe

AmberStarfire

I didn't check all the other tabs, but on the roleplaying preferences it's definitely working fine.