OC Wrestling Federation

Started by Primarch, May 13, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

This looks abandoned to me.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Zeth

Primarch

Apologies, unfortunately I have not been able to find the time to get the game set up and get the ball rolling. If anyone wishes to take over feel free to use anything already in place and good luck, otherwise I'm afraid I don't see this happening. Again, very sorry.

Zeth

Anyone still want to do a wrestling game in the Light category?

NubianLegend

Crash

I might be able to do a face Tag Team with a Surfer gimmick if that works.  Light works for me.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Zeth

Well I wanted to make a Ring x Mama game. But that won't work because in that manga all the wrestlers were women and dudes were just managers or trainers that shagged them. Guys on Elliquiy want to play male wrestlers.

So who has ideas about running a game and who can GM? I'm sure we can find players judging the interest this thread has received.

Crash

Question: Did this game get to the point of coming up with shows and get threads made?

If not a thread breakdown could be...

Two Show threads that relate directly to what would be on TV (for Matches, Interviews, Backstage Scenes that are filled...etc...)

Some backstage areas such as Locker Rooms, Showers...etc.

Maybe a planning thread and an OOC: Thread.

Titles could be...
Heavyweight Championship
Intercontinental Championship
Tag Team Champions
Women's Champion
Women's Tag Team Champions

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Zeth

No, no wrestling game threads were made by Primarch or myself,as far as I know. You are only allowed a certain number of threads per player ratio in group games if I remember correctly.

Crash

I might be able to take the role of Commissioner if we need it.  I can set up shows and try to get things rolling if we still have the interest from the players.

I probably wouldn't talk the roll of a wrestler as I have other GM duties, but I can get us organized and going in the right direction if people want to roll with this still or I could restart it as a new game and see if there is interest.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Zeth

I must also bow out. I can't GM or play in anything now, I just joined two more games and do not have the time.