Where to post pics...

Started by Nico, April 16, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

I'd like to post some flower pictures of our garden but I'm undecided where to put them best. Never did that before so... I am clueless. XD

Help?

Beguile's Mistress

You can open a thread in the Art, Media and Music Forum or if you are going to be adding to it on a regular basis you might open a bloc so you can tell us about what you two are doing, what kind of flowers and plants you have, and things like that. :-)

Nico

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 16, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
You can open a thread in the Art, Media and Music Forum or if you are going to be adding to it on a regular basis you might open a bloc so you can tell us about what you two are doing, what kind of flowers and plants you have, and things like that. :-)

Nah, I don't know if I'll add to it regularly so a whole thread is likely not worth it. And I know that I'll be too lazy for a Blog! I was just looking for a thread to throw them into because I wasn't certain if something like that is existing already.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Nico on April 16, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
I'd like to post some flower pictures of our garden but I'm undecided where to put them best. Never did that before so... I am clueless. XD

Help?

Things that Cheer you Up - Part II

Ket

There is also Peri's Garden Blog That several of us post in!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

midnightblack

There's also a good and cuddly thread about tropical flowers that's never seen much use.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)