A knight's Tale [MUL]

Started by CaptainErotica, August 27, 2009, 04:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirigible

QuoteRouge's are little ninjas but from Europe they were highly skilled at swords and bows and were widely used for spying and scouting. Most of the time they were Mercenaries and rarely held allegiance to any one but if they did heaven help any one that attacked or treatend how they protected.
Dungeons and Dragons is a historical document, now?  ;)

RubySlippers

Seems to me you need a surgeon and healer, I'm sure a very attractive woman could fit the bill and it was open to women oddly during the period and not just as midwives. And good with a dagger if need be. Versed even in the new Islamic Medicine although won't say where she learned it since its a Christian land.

Maybe related to the main woman character like a cousin of good moral character and with some coin to rub together, maybe even have a servant.

CaptainErotica

Laughs @D&D reference. I'm sure they did exist in one form or another. Honestly though It would be easier and fit the game better to simply play a knight with roguish qualities.

A surgeon would fit nicely. Someone has to patch up the knights when they get hurt.

undisclosedtoyou

Ruby that reminds me...Who needs a servant?  I mean I can make her employer an NPC, but if anyone needs one I can have my girl work for them also.

Oh and do we have a character sheet yet?  I'm itchin to create my character, I even found the perfect pic for her.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CaptainErotica

Not yet. I hadn't planned on doing anything too elaborate with the character sheets though. I'm also not sure how to set up multi thread stories. You can post the character here for now if you'd like. I'll post a sample character sheet when I finish mine -one of them anyway.

undisclosedtoyou

Oh than I think I'll work on finishing mine than:)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saku

Eh I think I might give this a shot and be a knight xD if you need any more knights :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Dexter Wiggles

I'll play a knight if you are still looking for one.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

RubySlippers

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 30, 2009, 11:56:05 PM
Ruby that reminds me...Who needs a servant?  I mean I can make her employer an NPC, but if anyone needs one I can have my girl work for them also.

Oh and do we have a character sheet yet?  I'm itchin to create my character, I even found the perfect pic for her.

What employer most phsyicians either traveled or not, her gender oddly is not a propblem historically women and men both were doctors and healers until the profession formalized. But that was in the Renaissance pretty much and after.

She works for herself and would take work where she finds it. The tournament circuit would be a natural choice.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 31, 2009, 12:42:25 PM
What employer most phsyicians either traveled or not, her gender oddly is not a propblem historically women and men both were doctors and healers until the profession formalized. But that was in the Renaissance pretty much and after.

She works for herself and would take work where she finds it. The tournament circuit would be a natural choice.

Oh I was talking about my character, I was asking if anyone needed a servant so my character can fill it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

If you want to get down and dirty with ash, soot and steel you can be the servant to my blacksmith.  ;)

*Hides the chains and looks around innocently*

RubySlippers

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 31, 2009, 12:50:46 PM
Oh I was talking about my character, I was asking if anyone needed a servant so my character can fill it.

Yes, you can attach to my character if you like.

Expect to warm her bed though when she needs you for that. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Mmm let's see...You both intimidate me so there's both that.  But I have been meaning to play Aiden again.  I guess I'll have my little Alice work for the Blacksmith. But I can always have her help out your character Ruby, when it's needed.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Alright here is your uniform

*hands dis a tiny corset that will have her popping out at the slightest movement*

BluDragonX

Quote from: Robguy on August 30, 2009, 10:12:54 PM
Laughs @D&D reference. I'm sure they did exist in one form or another. Honestly though It would be easier and fit the game better to simply play a knight with roguish qualities.

That would work for me. ^_^ And she could be ting to hide the fact she is a girl.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on August 31, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
Alright here is your uniform

*hands dis a tiny corset that will have her popping out at the slightest movement*

*Takes uniform and walks away muttering about how well this would work as a rag when cleaning armorXD*

My girls sassy, so be prepared for it! lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

clover

I think I'll have my character be a general servant/odd job doer about the castle. Anyone can order her around and she'll do as she's told.
Ons and Offs
It's as simple as that.