Somne's Dreamscape Emporium: A spectrum of flavors for the discerning~

Started by Somnifera, May 10, 2012, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somnifera

Why hello! Thank you for coming to the Emporium. Please check  my O/O. Before you go on, I'll tell you a few relevant facts: I live a busy but highly enjoyable and successful life, and as such I'm not as interested in abject modern realism in roleplays currently- While I DO have realistic RPs available, they will only be granted to someone who can put a lot of nuance into the writing. Otherwise I prefer to do in writing what can't be done in life, and thus many of my plots are set in various flavors of larger than life settings. I already have so much going on in the 'real world!'.

It is possible for me to post multiple times a day but I can only promise about 3-5 times a week on average (unexpected clients not withstanding) and I prefer a partner that can reciprocate. I am looking for someone not only capable of good spelling and grammar, but who can really make a character seem like a person and not a plot vehicle. I do not RP with people who seem like they 'are' their character, and I do not care about the gender of my partner. I RP for fun, we're not dating.

One last thing, if you do not want to join in on any of my current plots but may be looking for something else, I:

• Try to avoid trite tropes but enjoy archetypes-with-a-twist
  • Love horror, corruption, nonsexual terror and so on
  • Am open to themes all the way from fluffy to deadly
  • Adore being given the chance to play nagas, centaurs, and other magical types.
  • Would like to explore cowriting in a long-term nonsexual adventure/drama
  • Can be tempted with scary-looking monster men, heavy teasing plots, and SATYRS oh how I love them

Thank you ahead of time for PMing me- know that it can take a few days to get to it, and also, sometimes I do not always respond to people whom I do not deem acceptable for my roleplays-- I would love to be more polite about it but one too many people have gotten defensive about being declined with a simple 'no thanks' or start to try and 'convince' me so I've just stopped to save my sanity. Thank you for understanding.

Green hearts next to a title indicate how much I'd LOVE to RP that theme!

ON HOLD: I'm less interested in them at the time. You can inquire but unless you're very, very well-written and stimulating it's not likely to work. I also may simply not be in the mood for them, currently. I also often put this on my more 'sex based' plots because I only find them interesting when done with VERY NUANCED writers so they aren't really 'open to the public' so to speak.

Horn of Plenty[This one's a wildcard and could go many ways. Exotic to furry, male, female or futa, vanilla to BDSM. Opulent in nature. Read plots below.]<3<3<3<3

There are all sorts of ways to get ahead in the world. Strength, wisdom. Victory, wealth. Kindness, ingenuity... and Luck.

Luck, the most elusive and adored of them all. Every man prays for a good fortune, superstitious or no. Who could turn away the opportunity to have an easier, more rewarding life without any more effort? Of course, people still fight in their own ways to be able to secure that good fortune.

Having money makes it easier to obtain- especially when it allows you to own a living luck charm. Unicorns, naturally.

Constants: Lingerie, chastity (physical or implied), groping, heavy petting, intense sustained arousal, sexual frustration, clothing/jewelry fetishism, frottage. These living good luck charms are treated as possessions but not slaves. They are objectified, but not used to complete tasks. Rather, having one is a sign of status, and keeping one in good health and temperament increases the amount of fortuitous happenings in one's life. They are prized for their beauty and adorned in signs of wealth as a symbol of wealth they have brought into their owners' lives and also a token of gratitude from their owner. However, it's impossible to separate the sensuality from their beauty, and they are highly fetishized, albeit in an artistic and reverent way. Adding to this is the belief held by many that the 'stimulation and control of their vital energy increases the strength of their magic'. In layman's terms, people who believe this particular superstition have long held to teasing, edging, massaging, and otherwise stimulating their pets while not allowing them to achieve release. While this could possibly be seen as a frustrating cruelty to humans, it's accepted as a great training model for the Lucky creatures. As an aside, each 'type' of charm can also have a secondary 'offering' specific to their species; i.e unicorn milk, dragon eggs, rabbit ffffootjobs? Tears and precum are considered powerfully lucky from any form. Clearly, for the most part, these plots will be smutty and fun, but that should not mean the characterization and plot are nonexistent.

My Character: I see this as a potential sliding scale that you can adjust to your liking. They could be entirely furless almost completely human-looking save for things like the presence of a small center horn, longer ears, and a long, tufted tail. They could have digitigrade feet with fur on the lower extremities, tail and ears, and perhaps a blunt, shallow nose. Or, they could be entirely furred with a stylized equine face (I can't possibly see a realistic horse face/head as being attractive but something sleeker, cuter and more stylized is fine by me). Also open to doing dragon and rabbit themed characters.

Settings: These could be all out low-tech fantasy settings (think medieval folklore) or contemporary fantasy with very mundane magic where non-human entities and metaphysical powers are not extremely common, but are highly known of and accepted.

Chanceaux [light,broken chastity, positive, risk of getting caught]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Your character works in the palatial home of a wealthy merchant/duke/CEO (depending on the setting) who owns one of these delightful creatures and casually attributes much of his current success in business to his lucky pet. He spends a percentage of his gratuitous income on the finest decorations, clothing and furniture for them. As his business grows, he spends more and more time away from home each day and often on trips, and thus he hires someone to see to his grounds and watch over his property- his pet included. In this situation I see him overcoming a sort of nervous infatuation with his new job requirement; dressing, styling and caring for the pretty little beastie. While the absent merchant never once thought that the less-than-handsome bloke would dare to get personal with his luck pet, the unicorn herself finds herself drawn to him. He uses tasks like dressing her, braiding her hair, etc as opportunities to get...very, very close. After the master of the house returns, the two have less freedom to explore, yet no less drive...

Trojan Horse [situational bondage, aforementioned kinks, drama]

Luck and prosperity are fickle things. Easy come, easy go....But not just that. Sometimes what ends up being a fortuitous outcome is preceded by difficulty and downfall. Sometimes a person that wants to see you fall is not your enemy. A successful man corrupted by his own power is given a unicorn by an old friend. Initially, his profits increased just as he expected, and he lived out his entitled life with his newfound luck charm at his side. But...but then things began to fall apart. As he falls into misfortune and ill-repute, his frustration and anger turns toward his pet. After all, weren't they supposed to guarantee his success?! His happiness?! If the pair can survive the tumult of his distrust, however, he comes to find that his archetypal tower has fallen only to allow him to take a different turn in life, one that will allow him to be truly happy.

Spoils of War [slavery, bondage, aphrodisiacs, infidelity, war, romance]

The unicorn is the warlord's most prized possession. He keeps her in a gilded cage, displays her to his visitors and, when the time came, he brought the creature with him when he departed for war. He feared what would happen if he left her behind. He felt like he needed her presence to ensure victory. However, his enemy's champion is a cunning man, and knows exactly how to turn the battles to his lord's favor. Through his efforts, the unicorn is taken prisoner and given a choice. Help this new lord defeat her old master, or be returned to him? It is a question of her allegiance, and the answer is completely born of her past slights and abuses. She agrees to help, only on the condition that she be freed once victory was at hand. The lord agrees, and the next few months of territorial battles, military acquisitions go more than well due to his intense use of stimulation, aphrodisiacs and injudicious tinctures to enhance the unicorn's effect on his reality. When the war is won, how easy is it for him to let her go...?

Rub for Luck [smutty, one-off, public sex,public bondage,casual groping, sexual objectification][TAKEN]
In the heart of a busy city, one can find all sorts of establishments, shops, and public services. The Luck Cafe is..well, a bit like all three rolled up in one. You can stop in for tea and coffee if you have the time and rent a unicorn or dragonling to tease for good luck in love, life and business. Too busy? Not a problem. There's always one or two out in the front of the cafe to be stroked and toyed by passersby! Of course, everyone knows that the more bonded with a luck charm one is, the better the magic, which is why those with a bit of extra cash to spare always go for the rental option. Those with even more can even take one of them home, if they wish...Let's focus on the increasingly frequent visits of one man in particular, and how he enjoys idly pleasing and massaging his favorite charm into a frenzy while he enjoys his tea and catches up on the paper, shall we?

Of Rhinestones and Power[power play, role reversal, likely m/m or m/futa, bodily decoration, opulence, light BDSM, obsession,]
Finally. The market for personal luck charms is restricted for the most part, accessible only to those with not only the money to afford one (and all the hidden upkeep costs that come with the lifestyle), but also those with connections. The day your character received his was a culmination of several month's worth of waiting, preparation and negotiations and so it was of course a day that 'was the beginning of a huge change' in his life...just not the way he expected. From the day my character arrives, yours is duly smitten, and well he should be because he did pay for a gorgeous creature, did he not? But my character's charm is arresting, and he soon finds himself becoming enthralled. Over time, my character winds their way into his mind by way of skilled seduction to the point that he becomes more and more willing to please them. What does mine demand? More money? More freedoms? Perhaps. But the first step in their little game is to see how long it takes to get him on his knees. Will he resist?

What matters most here is the dynamic. Therefore it could be set in high fantasy to modern fantasy. While I'm most interested in your character being male and non-furry, I will gladly play mine as female, futa, or male. I have a fetish for delicateness, exotic barely there clothing, fine fabrics and body ornamentation so I'd really prefer it if you also found those things equally titillating, because I plan on writing a lot about such details and want a partner that will enjoy the effort and take part in it as well.

Forging Iron[ GENERAL FOR THIS CHARACTER: long-term, bdsm,d/s,subCon,& intense chemistry, disciplinary abuse, exotics, !mental manipulation!, classism, consensual oppression, ponyplay elements, warm romance, dark romance OR loveless intimacy,sexual torture, female muscle, intersex, military ranks]<3<3<3<3 [ON HOLD/TAKEN]

These plots are currently on hold as one of them is TAKEN and the character is currently being used.
F: Frizya, (Please Read that before contacting me about this character/plot set) a muscular and aristocratic hermaphrodite (extremely well endowed-an embarrassment of riches for her) with an obsession for class standards and discipline. 'Demonic'(humanoid) appearance standard for her race and common in this country. Note!!: Frizya does not *have* to be set in Mason, just a society with marked class differences. Before you go further simply understand that the best way to summarize Frizya is 'comparable to a nervous draft horse'. She's generally calm and quiet, and a lot of her quirks or irritability stems from her own internal problems. However, she's touchy and incredibly strong, and definitely has a 'snapping point'. She's a bully to her lessers but a suck up to her superiors and she's very easy to trip up mentally because she's terrified of introspection. I'd enjoy seeing her constructively 'broken', aka I do want to explore various levels of BDSM themes with her and I want her anguished, ashamed and defeated--- but usually not out of pure malice for who she is as a person. When a break heals wrong, sometimes you have to crack it again to set it right. She also hates her genitals but more because she has control issues and not because of any gender dysphoria.

M or F: Someone in higher standing (Frizya is very intolerant of people unless they are 'above' her). Manipulative, entitled, irresistible. A man willing to exploit the privilege of their rank and thus her loyalty to them. Please inquire personally for further details. Will require pre-planning/discussion.

OR

F/futa: A matured, more tolerant authority figure, professional (like therapist or doctor) or peer. Interested in femme + plump, butch, milf, or older for these roles

Class Struggle[gradual BDSM, powerplay, teasing, mindfuck, manipulation, bondage, sexual/pleasure torture, sadomasochism, self-inflicted chastity]
Order Brings Peace. That motto fuels a country fettered with a strict caste system. In Mason, there is a place for everything and everything in its place. But in a system so tightly controlled, psychological repression and suppression of the inhabitants cannot be avoided.

However, that does not stop anyone from working, nor should it. Frizya is commissioned by a local Argent or Aurn whom she respects upon meeting, as expected. But he takes a peculiar interest in her, one she cannot understand, and begins to push himself into her space, emotionally and physically. He exploits her hidden weaknesses, reads her like a book, leaves her feeling stripped and naked no matter what she's wearing. While she would much prefer to never see him again because of how uncomfortable he makes her, she cannot disrespect him or tarnish her own reputation by dropping the commission. But if she continues to see him, Frizya fears that he will expose her anxieties and trigger her weaknesses.

My partner in this would need to be very good at psychological manipulation, be kinky in a classy sort of way, and have an eye for detail. Frizya is very good at internalizing her emotions (really, it's horrible for her psychological health but that doesn't stop her) and more importantly she 'switches' them, most notably when it comes to issues of her own sexual interests. What I'm saying, to be blunt, is that she often expresses the opposite of what she wants, and you'll need to read her well...then take control. Her superiors know best, don't they? She puts up a good fight, and you won't be able to break her unless you go around the physical and break her where it matters, first. After that, though? It helps to tie her down...Makes her more compliant when her options are removed.

It's not healthy.[cute(ish), medical fetish, examination, milking, resistance, embarrassment]
If anything's unacceptable, it's a decline in work capability. But Frizya has been foggy and fatigued of late which is unforgivable to her and her squadron leader. However, a precursory trip to the military clinic ends up in an interview with a particularly sagacious nurse who identifies the source of the problem as sexual repression. While Frizya would never tolerate such a suggestion, she does tend to listen to authority figures, and would soon be subjected to different 'therapies' over her course of treatment to correct the systemic sluggishness her avoidance of orgasms has caused her. Of course, inspection proves her to have an alarmingly desperate 'condition' that needs relieving.

Tones of embarrassment, coercion, extreme arousal, medical fetish, shame and more would be found in this particular plot, though it would be fairly 'light' and fun in mood.

Comeuppance[revenge, fighting, abuse, intense chemistry, catharsis, dubCon]
A perverted and desperate desire lurks beneath Frizya's haughty mien, motivating her actions, fueling her nightmares, and forcing her to tighten her grip on self control, chastity, and virtue. It seems like she's always looking for a fight, but that's not entirely true...Simple psychological analysis of her behaviors paints a clear picture: what she wants is someone who will fight back. Someone who can make her pay. Someone who can show her that she's not the best or the strongest. Most importantly, someone who proves to her that her 'inferiors' still have a fighting spirit. Eventually someone she pushes will push back

This plot in particular would involve a lot of fighting and abuse, so it's not the most positive one, nor is it the most sexually involved one. With that in mind I may not always be in the mood to start it.

---

There are a few aspects of this setting and this character that I do not wish to spoil by speaking of them publicly. You are very welcome to inquire within, so to speak. Furthermore I am also open to a more romantic relationship with a dominant but not necessarily Dom/me individual of any gender, or a nonsexual storyline of revolt (or just plain ol comeuppance). Again, I would love to talk about this one.

What She sees[Poss. romance, poss. corruption, high fantasy, trust, quests, open]
F: A strange, aloof young Viera named Syrne https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139647.msg6253122#msg6253122
M: A pirate, hunter, knight, scientist etc...anything we can think up together.

or

F: Your character could also be a fellow viera, a scholar, or pirate.

This idea could go in many directions, in our out of the original Ivalician setting, with an array of characters. While sexuality would definitely come into play, I'm looking to explore Syrne's experiences and how they are effected by your character. Is their relationship one of risk or predation? Does your character tip her closer to madness, chase her into her own twisted magic? Or is their relationship one that supports her? As an aside, I am open to playing her as a futa (one could say that it could be an inherent aspect of the Vieran race) and also not into playing her as a total victim of rape or sustained abuses (though conflict is welcome).

Hope Beyond Via Lactea[Sci-fi, romance, aside from alien anatomy, vanilla.]<3<3

M: An alien in high places, likely a diplomat or ambassador of some sort.
F: The Veeus Eoul, resident of the now war-torn planet Elori

Eoul's planet has fallen into disaster at the hands of war, and her people, Veei, Druz and otherwise are fleeing for greener pastures. But for many, there are few options- the economical struggles preceding the collapse of her society leave many without the resources to leave and secure a new life- it is not easy to just pack up and move to another planet, especially considering that not every planet within a galaxy is capable of sustaining life. For the women of her species, there's a bit of an out- they are offered marriage to the males of a certain diplomatic intergalactic group. Many would life to refuse, for it just seems like a sort of slavery, but in all honestly it's one of the best options they have. Eoul concedes to this ordeal and agrees to wed a male from a planet she has heard very little of. During this arranged marriage, the newlyweds come to learn more about each other, and mutual respect grows into curious admiration. I am very open to highly unusual alien species, so whether you have an original one in mind or are inspired by one from a game/movie, we can discuss it. I prefer them humanoid in general physiology, but not necessarily down to anatomy and facial structure- more so in that they are upright. Multiple arms, eyes and ears welcome. Spikes, tentacles, plates, and general alien oddness adored.

The Thief
Long term[fantasy, exotics, possible futa, sexual torture, aphrodisiacs, humor]

M: The victim of theft!
F: Mirli Kuzoch, Caprus thief!(Futa)

It was bound to happen. Really, it already had, once or twice- Mirli was busted for her pickpocketing. But the thief makes a quick escape nonetheless, and leaves that poor sop back in the tavern to drink his woes away with whatever money he can borrow. Little does the diminutive thief know.. that man was not the simple merchant he appeared to be, but a man of high social standing. It takes a matter of hours for his men to find and secure her. He has every intention of making her suffer for what she's done, and wish he'd just sent her to jail, instead. However, when the night is through and Mirli is left chained above a puddle of their mixed mess, she has no curses for him. Really, everything went according to plan...

One-shot[fantasy, adventure, frotteurism]

M: Partner in crime
F: Mirli Kuzoch (female only)

Mirli and her partner are pulling a heist on a depository, when they duck into a sideroom for cover. The guards are close.. and coming closer.. they take refuge in an empty storeroom no larger than a wardrobe. Their nerves are on edge, and the space is so tight.. there's no room, and their bodies press together. In silence, body language reigns supreme. Her partner had always been attracted to her, and his tumescent prick against her bottom clearly gives that secret away. Really, if he'd wanted her to stop, surely she'd have done something by now. But perhaps she's just trying to stay quiet?

Off Base[One-shot to long-term, technophilia, military themes][ON HOLD]

F: Vo, a soldier
M: military model android/robot

The plot on this one is sort of loose-ended. For the short-term, Vo, (technically a cyborg, looks human, more info in my O/O thread) is with her recon partner, a military android. He's large and metal, not fleshy. No hair. Not human-looking. How his face looks is somewhat up to you; he can have a metal human face, a visor, anything. I have some ref pics if you're up for it but having difficulty pinning down a look. Being her partner, the android is constantly aware of Vo's vitals, heat signatures, and general mood. They've worked together for years. The android is keenly aware of her tense, frustrated state and her avoidance of other humans in intimate arenas, and takes it upon himself to try something new. After all, let's be reasonable- the conveyance is empty and will be for another forty-six minutes and seventeen seconds. :) Long-term, this pair can be played out through their lives on and off the field, exploring her issues with people, her emotional problems and her past, as well as her attraction to her steely partner.

The Tamer[long-term, exotics, magic, fantasy, force, fighting,non-fetish femdom, switch, power struggle, rough, corruption, consensual monsters][ON HOLD]

M: A large magical/fantasy beasty of some sort
F: Innead

Innead has spent her life in the Coven, learning the ordained magicks necessary to tame the beasts of the land. She has excelled in this, though she is often ridiculed for the strange dedication she shows to the creatures she defeats. Many of her predilections and skills are not known to the Priests; at night, she studies tomes of dark magic, and for this reason she is oft capable of besting monsters that others do not dare. She is forceful, she is strong, she is not to be tested. But what wills her to do what she does? Truly, her deepest secret is the adoration and respect she often feels for the creatures she binds. When she is called to a far-off city to rein in a beast that terrorizes their forests, she meets her match. She does not fold in strength, but this one is cunning, and his silver tongue works its charm. Of course, this does not keep her from taming and riding the beast back to her keep, but slowly, slowly he works his way under her skin, and brings her lusts to the surface.

Social Studies[one-shot, vanilla, alien, sci-fi, romance][ON HOLD]

F: Eoul
M: Human (or close to humanoid) xenoanthropologist

This one is pretty simple. A well studied and highly regarded xenoanthropologist has been stationed on the VMR-1025 Quasar transport ship for a full tour. There are four galaxies, nine planets to visit. On each, he stays for a matter of months to gather information about other cultures. Forms, societal rules, habits, speech, technologies... While stationed on the planet Elori, he is guided by a kind yet somewhat aloof female Veeus named Eoul. What is his impression of her? What is her impression of him? Once he learns to read these beings better, he comes to realize how very sweet and in her own way attractive Eoul is. She's more than willing to give him any information he wants to know... even when his quandaries veer into the biological... He's heard in passing that Veei are amazing in bed, but he doesn't dare ask to be shown, right?

The Lost Continent Returns: Atlantis[Fantasy, strength, battles, romance, vanilla][ON HOLD]

F: The amazonian Chancellor Chytilos
M: A warrior/gladiator/noble from a neighboring land

By this Age, most scholars and wisdom-keepers of the world had heard of the land they called Atlantis, and how it had fallen, by the will of the Gods; It was drowned in a flood and dragged under the sea. However, no one knew that the people there were given a second chance by grace of their Goddess, Velass. Domed deep under the sea, the Lost Continent lived on, and the populace repented for their mistakes, seeking to calm the warlike tempers that had entombed them so. Over time their refocused efforts and spiritual growth allowed them access to great knowledge, and it is with this that they advanced their society. While still lauding feats of personal strength, diplomacy is standard and academic studies are all but expected. There are machines powered by energy only the Atlanteans know to harness; chariots they direct with the focused efforts of their minds. Society as a whole is balanced, peaceful, and industrious.

Of course, it had been such a long time since their fall that they all but forgot that Velass was watching and waiting for them to improve themselves.

Through a great churning of the sea that flooded coasts and shook mountains across the globe, the Gods raised the Lost Continent once more, once again letting the Accatians see true sunlight and know the kiss of the breeze on their skin. But while they enjoyed a Golden Age unto themselves, the nations bordering the newly raised land were still much as they were within the fall. Accato became an exemplary center of study, commerce and wonder. Travelers, fighters and dignitaries from over mountains and across seas coming to experience the city, a handful of the foreigners consigning themselves to tutelage under one of these tall, strange people. Chytilos, Warrior and Chancellor of the Brachus city state oversees entrance of all who decide to stay for a time within this land. At times the heroic woman may take a traveler into her very home as a guest, so that they may know Accatian ways with comfort. And so it was, that one day a particularly impressive guest is brought to her home, as a guest with slightly limited freedoms.(no, not slavery, just house rules.)

The Stewed Hog[modern, light romance, casual, light exhibitionism, frottage, age difference, rough sex][ON HOLD]
M: The bartender at a contemporary urban tavern
F:  The said bartender's barback and lead server

The Stewed Hog is a successful bar just outside of Downtown that fuses the old-timey goodness of a good pub with the fresh, modern setup and Brit-Irish-Scot menu many would expect. After a dramatic shitfit, the lead bartender quit, and the manager hired the first person to come along with more than five years' experience. The male lead is a rough, no-bullshit sorta guy. He's past his prime as far as a lot of folks are concerned, and life's been hard on him (and he on it), which is pretty obvious from his busted up face. He looks like he's been in more than his fair share of fights, drinks too much, sleeps too little, and is way too fond of cigarettes. If he has something nice to say it's probably off-color, but damned if he isn't one hell of a bartender. Of course, all of this takes some getting used to for the server/barback; she resigns to 'tolerating' him for the workday, and complaining about how much she hates him the moment she's cashed out and off the clock. But for some reason, she's drawn to this beat up old guy, even if she hardly notices it at first. As time goes on, she starts to 'get' him, to see through his worn exterior. Hey now, he's not so bad after all. Having a beat up mug doesn't stop this guy from getting his hands on his barback- after all, you gotta get it while the gettin's good. I see this plot as toying with a lot of heated animosity, workplace molestation, flirting, and sexuality, and also leading up to hidden public frotteurism and perhaps hidden penetration in the earlier stages of the pair's 'relationship'. This will also explore the woman's conflict on being attracted to a guy that society basically says is 'undesirable', and his true feelings on having someone honestly interested in him, as the two become more than f'uckbuddies'.

Apprentice to the Chancellor[F/F, possible F/F/F, female muscle, authority figure/student, mythical history, mundane fantasy][TAKEN]

In this RP I am asking that you play an of-age Atlantean, late teens. This RP could also be done with three people or with one (or both of us) writing for a third character, to make it two-on-one.

In Accato, there is a culture of apprenticeship that bolsters their youth and helps them transition into useful, capable adults. A young adult will be exchanged out of their family home and into that of their tutor, where knowledge, room and board are traded for chores and labor. For more affluent families, a small fee is exchanged, and the youth enters the household as a charge and pupil. Chytilos lives at the edge of the capital in a four-sided manor sized to reflect her rank. The wide, open halls, richly painted pillars, and expansive bath all tell her wealth at a glance, and it is in this manse that Chytilos has decided to welcome up to two girls at a time for tutelage. Several families vy for the opportunity once it comes up, for a daughter raised to learn manners, business, and housekeeping from someone so revered is a sure path to success and good marriage for any daughter. Of course, this story would not be simply about the way she teaches her charges how to dress and act, how to balance a budget, and the general politics of Bracchus, but also about the sexual curiosity of the young women she cares for, and the fondness she develops for them. Atlantean (heretofore referenced as Accatians) people are generally very open about casual affection and bathing alike, but when the two mingle in the presence of explorative hormonal pupils, Chytilos finds herself the subject of decidedly thorough hands. Her charge (or charges) begin pushing her boundaries every day, becoming more flirtatious-brazen, even. In this story I see the opportunity for a mutually indulgent relationship between instructor and pupil(s); Chytilos being aroused and touched by her charges during baths and naps, and Chytilos in turn taking the opportunity to teach the girls what there is to know about sexual satisfaction. There are some nuances of play and interaction here that I'd prefer to discuss in private to make sure we're on the same level.

For Rent[Exotic, ownership, fantasy, open world]<3[TAKEN]
F: A trained 'taur
M: The traveler (human, dwarf, wizard, orc, etc)

It's not too hard to get from one place to another, usually. You could keep to the cities, or take the highway (which only sometimes put one at risk of robbery). Of course, there were times that trails and hills and forests offered the best and only paths. Again, that's not too hard, for the most part. Just step after step, really. Of course you'd need something to eat, water to drink, and a place to sleep.. a change of clothes, your weapons, your blankets, your camp kit and hunting gear... Right, right. It's not hard to get from one place to another as long as you have everything you need.

You could rent a horse, or, you could go fancy. After all, in these parts, neither halflings nor centaurs have been legally emancipated. A poster catches your eye...

Inquire Within!
{This plot is very loose and is more of a starter that can easily be built upon. Know that I am not interested in pairing Miobhinna with any animals of any sort. She is to be rented to travelers, and while purchase is possible, emancipation is not legal in this particular province. Centaurs and halflings are treated as beasts of burden and slaves, respectively. 'Trained mute' refers to the centaur being trained not to speak- it does not mean they do not speak.}

Maiden Queen of Balethor[high fantasy, dragons, intrigue, plot twist, powerplay, corruption, manipulation, magic]<3<3

Princess Sivais was every bit her late mother's daughter in terms of beauty. In fact, she is easily considered to be moreso. Pale skin, gold-flecked green eyes, sable hair and a sensuous red mouth; these details are well known and grace an innumerable amount of portraits done of the royal. However, her attitude is none so admired. Sivais has always been given her every desire, and knows not true punishment. Yet uppity and demanding as she was and is, it was not too hard to get her married off, what with the political connection she has as the successor of King Dale of Balethor. However, while en route to her future husband's castle in preparation for the wedding, the
procession was attacked by a dragon and the princess was taken.

Time and time again King Dale sent knights after the wyrm. None returned. After the third, the dragon came for the castle, and in the ensuing attack, King Dale himself was killed.

....not long after, while grief and fear and confusion still settled heavily over Balethor, a cadre of knights was sent to the dragon's hold in a desperate attempt to wrest the princess from the grip of the wyrm.

One returned.

His face a bloody mask, his jaw crushed, his fist clutching a note:

" I am well. I now am Queen of Balethor. Surrender, or die a flaming death."

Wary of magic and deceit in any matters involving dragons, the prince makes a determined effort to reach the Queen in her stronghold.

This plot could be tackled from a few different perspectives: One, your character could be the dragon, in charge of stealing and then corrupting Sivais by way of mental manipulation/psychological brainwashing/general draconic silvertonguery so he can use her for his own gain. Two, your character could be the prince who uncovers a web of deceit and a history of hurt, wherein an embittered Sivais used her own self-serving will to twist the wyrm to do her bidding, and grew giddy with power once she saw how easy it was to kill off the men that came after her, and finally her own father. Three, perhaps the prince failed (or never even got started), but a wizard who knew what a dangerous pair the two could make elects himself to intervene.

Summoned[monster men/mythical beastmen, magic control, NO NONCON, spiritual bond/connection, size difference]

Not everyone can create or sustain a connection to the Other world. But the spirits, beasts, demigods and totems of the world still exist, and man needs to speak to them. Summoners take up this mantle; men and women who serve as the priests and priestesses of the spirit world, and are called upon to banish as well as summon any number of entities. Some travel, some assign themselves to temples and towns. Artais The Dawnclad has been called upon to summon deities for many a temple, and has banished demons for many a household. Her prowess is evident in the elaborate display of talismans, phylacteries, medallions, rings and charms on her person, each empowering her to call upon some entity or marking her as having bested some spiritual practice. She often travels along the coast, allowing her to be available to families, elders, and even rulers that may need her skills. The question is, who is calling for her now, and why do they need her to summon a cunning elder beast?
I'm what was meant, not what was written. Right on the tip of the tongue and just out of focus.

~Ons,Offs, and some characters~
~Plots~
{Not interested in new RPs at this time}

Somnifera

I'm what was meant, not what was written. Right on the tip of the tongue and just out of focus.

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

Revived, cleaned up irrelevant plots, and added 'Class Struggle'. I'm back~

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

Put some roleplays on hold due to their themes being done recently elsewhere or them not being as appealing to me at the moment. Opened up Class Struggle again, lots of interest there and with For Rent.

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

Completely revamped plots. Got rid of some, added many, adjusted priority. Mostly looking for something with the Charms or with Frizya atm but other things can be discussed; PM me~

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~

Somnifera

Maiden Queen of Balethor added, changes made to info about some characters and the Charms/Horn of Plenty series of plots.

~Plots~

Somnifera

~Plots~