{~*Corner Sweets*~} Out of Character Discussion

Started by Paradox, October 15, 2008, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

"Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."- Elihu Burritt

Well, we don't need to worry about the nature or virtue of our character, since this is the out-of-character thread  ;D

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

Dis corner ist sweet!.

Okay so my character biography is up. I hope it is to your satisfaction. It's your turn now!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

anon

Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

Spa O o fey

Haha your characters sounds hilarious. Just waiting for everyone that we discussed this with to pop in a description or snoop around. I sent out PMs as you know. I'm thinking I"ll open it tomarrow -nods- Maybe later tonight even. We shall see the response on it : )

anon

Oh yay! And Dawg showed me how to mass PM. ;] Just separate the names of the people that you want to e-mail by a comma. That way you don't have to e-mail a huge list of people individually.
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

Spa O o fey

Wistful Dream

I am here....just finally conscious again. I'll get mine up soon.

Ezraylia

I'll be working on my character sheet tonight. Should be up before i pass out ;]
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Spa O o fey

Wooo! Dream and I are going to do some posting. I hope when Para gets home he will too.

Paradox

Speaking of Para coming home...

I'm baaaaack!

Now what was this about some posting?

Wistful Dream

Paradox

I'm running off for some delicious chocolate marble cake.

Normally I wouldn't give random status updates, but since this is supposed to be a real-time game, I figured it's appropriate to let you know of any lags that may arise.

Spa O o fey

Quote from: Paradox on October 15, 2008, 09:23:07 PM
I'm running off for some delicious chocolate marble cake.

Normally I wouldn't give random status updates, but since this is supposed to be a real-time game, I figured it's appropriate to let you know of any lags that may arise.
FAIL!

Spa O o fey

Wistful Dream

That is pure silliness. ~hugs~ We'll get regulars soon.

Wistful Dream

Hey all, sorry for not posting, currently have a migraine. Will catch up tomorrow.

maidjennifer

Okay got my character up, hope she's not too depressing for everyone.

Paradox

I think the Corner Sweets shop could cheer her up!

If not, I always love a dark, disturbed character, so either way, welcome to the game.

Wistful Dream

Paradox

Google spider      10:15:44     Viewing the topic {~*Corner Sweets*~}.

Even the Spiders like your game, Spa!

Just so you all know, I will not be able to post for a while. I have a cold, a ton of schoolwork, and a computer that may crap out any day now.

I'm afraid that Spa's character may be filing for divorce soon.  :'(