Are We Serious?

Started by Ryieahna, May 14, 2009, 04:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryieahna

So I figured this might be fun.

So ever sat listening to the radio or the news and just thought.  Seriously?  or You have GOT to be kidding me. 

So use this thread to list those moments and comment on them.

So here's mine to start, list where you heard it, when if you can, and what it was.

Radio-Today 5/14

A male approaches a police officer.  Police officer pulls taser.  Mother offers infant to male as a shield against said taser.  o_O (No, the cop did not taser the infant...)

Greg MD

I'm not sure why, but the first thing that came to mind for this was Alec Baldwin cussing out his daughter about a year or so ago, because the girl wanted to go shopping with her mother (whom Baldwin was divorcing at the time) rather than him. I couldn't believe first off, that he would say such horrible things as he had to her, nor could I believe that someone actually got ahold of the recorded message of the whole thing.

leelan

I was watching TV a few weeks ago with the other half, and they said that Obama is was implementing some new policy that was supposed to save Americans money, but for him to do so it was going to cost One Trillion Dollars...NO I'M NOT KIDDING ON THE AMOUNT! First thing we said was "You have GOT to be kidding me?!"
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lady Annabelle

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

samurai Gomei

hears one. i found that there is a law (i cant remember which state) that states that its illegal to have sexual relations with a porky pine. you got to be kidding me
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Mnemaxa

Quote from: samurai Gomei on July 23, 2009, 11:25:55 PM
hears one. i found that there is a law (i cant remember which state) that states that its illegal to have sexual relations with a porky pine. you got to be kidding me

I wonder whose safety they had in mind with that particular law - the porcupine, the sex maniac, or the doctor who had to pull out all the quills....

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

samurai Gomei

Quote from: Mnemaxa on July 23, 2009, 11:28:05 PM
I wonder whose safety they had in mind with that particular law - the porcupine, the sex maniac, or the doctor who had to pull out all the quills....

i have no idea lol
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs