Come Find Me (Fandom)(M/F or M/M) [Light or Bon]

Started by Jag, April 15, 2012, 02:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Name: Come Find Me

Content: Human. Light or Bon, depending on my partner and what we discuss. There will be no Non-Con or Extreme situations.

Scenario: Down on Earth, just after the events of the Thor movie, a human hears a voice in his dreams telling them to 'Come find me...'. Thinking it to only be a dream, the human brushes it off. Soon after, the human begins hearing this same phrase even while they are awake. They voice is urgent and sounds like the person is in distress, maybe even injured. Rather than going to a doctor, for fear of losing their job for mental health reasons, they instead try to figure it out for themself. In doing so, they are lead into a forest where the come upon the body of Loki laying on the ground, covered in his own blood, and his skin tinged blue.

Setting: North America. We can discuss a specific area.

Requirements: My partner needs to be able to play a dark character. Whether it be a male or a female character, I need them to be a power hungry person. Someone who would be willing to not only be happy with Loki's plans, but someone that would be willing to help them along.

Other info: This is not going to follow, completely, the plot for the Avenger's movie. It will take place after Thor when Loki falls to Earth. The human will not be a true human. Rather they are half-human and half-Asgardian. They are the offspring of a human woman and an Asgard Citizen who came to Earth many years ago and had a small fling with the human. They do not know, at the beginning of the game, that they are not full human. Nor do they know that such people as Loki really exist. The game would follow the basic idea of Loki finding the half-breed and convincing them to aid him in his take over of Earth.

Since we are not following the complete storyline set out by the movies, we may even expand the setting to other worlds (Asgardn, Jotunheim, etc...). Also, I want the relationship between the two to be rather dark. Rather than simply making love once in a while, you know between killing people, they would get into huge fights between each other. During those fights, they would be kissing and such. Things like that.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment