Jumanji-like Boardgame Roleplay

Started by Anomaly, March 10, 2013, 04:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

I think I'd be interested, just need to read this again (and the IC if it's up already) when I'm on my computer. Would you accept a female character? And who should I contact if I need to understand the concept better?

Hercinia

Hello,

Would you accept another female character?

I'm also new to this forum

krakenknight

Quote from: Sao on March 24, 2013, 10:20:34 AM
I think I'd be interested, just need to read this again (and the IC if it's up already) when I'm on my computer. Would you accept a female character? And who should I contact if I need to understand the concept better?

Here's the IC thread as it stands https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168086.0;all#top and the OOC thread as it stands https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168082.0;all since Anomaly seems to be MIA at the moment I'm probably the best one to explain the concept of the shifted game I'm holding to the old DM's rules for the most part.

If you need info please PM me.

I don't object to female characters, but be aware that strange things will happen and depending on the player gender may alter.
Also while I don't hold with god-moding, mental compulsions may give a character some interesting flaws.

Hercinia

Name: Ashley 'Ash' Parma
Freak or Geek: Freak
Appearance:
Backstory: Ash is a supernatural and paranormal enthusiast, spending hours of her days searching the internet for unexplained phenomena. She's already tried Ouija boards, haunted houses and tarot cards, so naturally the opportunity to try out a new creepy board game was irresistible to Ash. Ash often prefers to be alone, people often claim that she shows signs of depression and anti-social behavior, Ash simply claims that she is just not an outwardly emotional person, possibly due to her bleak views on life and existence. Besides, Ashley has plenty of time no that she has decided to drop out of school.

Sao

Sorry, I'll withdraw my application, just read the IC and the pace and post length isn't what I was looking for.

krakenknight

Still looking for a 5th player. Anyone who wants to join can be summoned from the multiverse at any time.