Ex-Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Ellenai and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, July 31, 2010, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellenai

Half dazed, and the other half jealous as all can get out, he tries to pull it together.... his face feeling the stinging and his hand goes right to that spot.  He shakes his head knowing what a fool he has been and is being tonight. She wasn't the one he was worried about after all but it was Mike. He knew the guy for years and knew exactly what he was capable of...only too well as a matter of fact....and now everything he had to tell Alexis would even be more difficult to tell.

Words....make words brain...talk to her...all he can do is breath out.
'I know Alexis, I know and I am so sorry' He looked at her, trying to calm his feelings and emotions to what he had heard. 'but...Mike is not good for you at all....how can you be with him?'

AAA111

She sighs in frustration as she looks at him while continuing to apply pressure to his cut. Wondering what he cut his finger on that would make his finger bleed so badly. She pushed harder making sure to take care of him like she always did. She can't not care about him after being with him and loving him for so long.

"TRAVIS i'm not with him. I'm not with anyone. I haven't dated, kissed, or gone out with another guy. At least I can say that because I sure as hell know that you can't. Now please please please just explain to me what happened. I really deserve that."

Ellenai

'Owe!' trying to pull his hand back but her hold was too tight. 'I know your mad, but take it easy.'

He thought over her words while watching her work on his wound. 'You know there might be glass in it or something..' and he looked at her hoping for sympathy, knowing he was weighing on her last nerve.

'She isn't the same to me as you are.'

He took control of the towel again. 'I haven't been with anyone either....not like that, not like what you might think.' and he shook his head to make sure she got it. 'I do love her, as hard as that is for you to hear and believe me I hate saying it to you.'

And he stood up. 'What I feel for her is something else than what I feel for you. You know, I get the rap of just being out for my own feelings and no one elses....well this time my feelings didn't count, I did something for some one and I lost you.' 

He pulled the cell out of his pocket, and seeing it realized it was busted. He tried it, and no bars.

Frustrated he stuffed the cell back into his jeans. 'She made me promise not to tell anyone.....she feels ashamed.....and' he looked down to the floor 'there is so much more and it is not good.'  He looked up at her "she's pregnant.'

AAA111

"Theres no glass in your finger. I don't keep any kind of glass in this house..Remember I hate class and the chance of being cut scares me so I just don't keep it around. "

After he told her that she was pregnant she looked at him with complete shock in her eyes. "Well that line about you not being with anyone was a complete lie. She's pregnant so obviously you were with her genius. " She looks down at him shaking her head realizing that it is finally over.

"So I guess I was holding out this little glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe somehow we would find our way back to each other but now that is completely gone. Travis I loved you more than anyone in this world. I've never stopped loving you. You were the other piece of my heart for SO LONG i don't know how I'll live without you but I'll find a way. I just hope your happy because  I want you to be happy. You were my first love and that is something that she can never EVER take away from me. Not even she can do that. She won't. She can't. Just remember that I really did love you" She looks at him as she begins to cry and tears fall down the side of her face.

Ellenai

'She needed help...she needed me....but it isn't just because of the baby.' He kept shaking his head and finally getting the chance to say it...'i'm not the father' and he hesitated briefly before blurting it out....'Mike is!'

He rubbed his face with both hands and when his vision was back on her, he finished...'and she is sick Alexis, she has a tumor.....she has cancer. '

AAA111

She looked directly into his eyes. "You know you could have told me when you left. You really could have. I wouldn't have told a soul. You know how good I am at keeping secrets. I wish you would have trusted me. I loved you more than my own life. But I guess this is good-bye" She shrugs not at all knowing what to do now. She loves him so much.

Ellenai

'It doesn't have to be good bye.' he said the words before thinking anything through. He didn't know the future, what was going to happen to Shana, the baby or how Alexis would accept any of what he had now told her.  He wanted to stay but he knew he had to go. It was a lot for her to hear in one night. He knew her, she would go over what he said to her and maybe, just maybe she would find some forgiveness in her heart. Maybe there was still a chance. He knew it was a long shot. He pulled her close to him without any warning and kissed her lips hard. 'I love you Alexis.'  Letting go of his hold on her, he wanted to give her space and time to think about everything he said, but he would not say the word good bye, he just let go and started walking away, knowing to himself it really was not over.

AAA111

She smiled as he said that "But what about your girlfriend? I know how important that is to you. You really are a stand up guy though. I never truly got that until tonight. I always thought you were just selfish because we always fought about that and how you were always busy doing something for yourself whether it be working or heading home for the weekend. I thought it was for you but maybe I was wrong. I realized your the man of my dreams. Your the love of my life Travis Michael" She smiled as he kissed her and she waved good-bye as he walked away giving her time.

She knew in time she would forgive him. How couldn't she forgive the love of her life? She loved him more than anything. She would help him in any way that she could and a few minutes after he left she texted him. "If you need my help with anything please please call me..you know what I mean by that..and i love you too" She would do anything for him. She would help take care of Shana and take her to doc appts and anything else she needed if he couldn't make it. SHe would help with the baby if he needed that.  She knew that he knew what she meant by ANYTHING.

Ellenai

There was no answer to her questions, no response to her words of love and affection. He didn't think he deserved those words. Even after the kiss, after walking toward the door, her words were still echoing in his mind. As he put his hand on the door to leave, he hesitated saying..."I don't know Alexis, I really don't know about any of it?"

As he walked back to his home he tried his phone and it still wasn't picking anything up after being dropped back at Alexis' door.

Getting to the apartment, he felt empty and really torn about the conversation that he just had with Alexis. He didn't know if he should tell Shana or not. He went to his bedroom and found the charger for his phone. He took a look, snapping the battery in and out, making sure everything was tight and turned it off, then plugged it into the wall.

A knock on the door "can I come in..." and the door opened without waiting for a response.

Travis took a seat on the edge of the bed watching Shana come on in the room.

Shana smiled, "you're home late...everything ok?" She joined him on the bed, laying her hand in his.

Travis interlocked his fingers into hers and asked "how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright" and shaking her head lightly, "but are you?"

Travis just looked at her and tried to seem the same as before, before he talked to Alexis. He tried to put it out of his mind how he truly felt and tried to remember his promises to Shana. As he looked into her eyes he did see something, but it was not the same as when he looked into Alexis' eyes.

They talked for hours, losing track of time until the sun came up. Shana walked to the window pulling back the curtain. "I need to shower and get to class." She left his room to go to hers and tidy it up a bit.

Still in his own room, Travis could hear the shower water running from across the hall. He threw a clean change of clothes over his bed and thought he would check on his cell while waiting for the shower.

He let out a whoop sound when the screen shown full bars. Thumbing through, he found her text. "If you need my help with anything please please call me..you know what I mean by that..and i love you too" A smile opened up his face and he replied with a text to her "Thanks...I do need you....and love you". He wasn't sure how she would take it, or where things were going from here. His drifting was darted when Shana banged on his door "see ya later, I'm heading out now" he yelled back "later" and grabbed his clothes to get his turn in the shower and maybe make class on time.

AAA111

After he left she shrugged figuring that if things were meant to be they would somehow work out. She loved him and she had done what she could to show him that. She went back into her room to study for a test the next day. She was finished with classes for the day and really didn't have much else going on. She decided that today would be a great day to watch some tv. She turns the tv on and as she does she hears a sound from her phone alerting her that she got a text message. She read the text message and quickly replied back. "I'm here if you need me..Just let me know what I can do. I'm always here for you baby. your my saving grace. love you forever"

She clicked send as she went back to watching some tv while at the same time trying to figure out where things can go from it. It will be hard but they will get through it.