Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

I'm still working on my CS. I'm waiting for Christa to find models for my character.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 29, 2013, 02:50:22 AM
I'm still working on my CS. I'm waiting for Christa to find models for my character.

And I'm looking forward to seeing the character.

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 29, 2013, 02:51:42 AM
XD Well I hope you like her. ^^

With what I've seen of your characters, I'll be very surprised if I don't.

bubby

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 29, 2013, 02:54:18 AM
With what I've seen of your characters, I'll be very surprised if I don't.

So I take it you like Asian characters? ;)

Quote from: bubby on October 29, 2013, 02:56:24 AM
Look forward to it!

I'll try to get it done as soon as I can!
I don't know.

Black Howling

Quote from: persephone325 on October 29, 2013, 02:59:35 AM
So I take it you like Asian characters? ;)
Asian can be nice. I was more describing their personalty and general awesomeness. I'm a role-play stalker, and I like your style. Nuff said.

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 29, 2013, 03:10:41 AM
Asian can be nice. I was more describing their personalty and general awesomeness. I'm a role-play stalker, and I like your style. Nuff said.

*blush* Well thank you! I appreciate the compliment. ^^
I don't know.

Black Howling

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 29, 2013, 03:17:50 AM
Then compliments will come your way, my dear. ;)

You're too kind! XD

Working on my bio now. Question. Do all the rebels know each other? They sort of work together?
I don't know.

ladia2287

I think at this stage it's really up to the players who knows who, and on what level :)

persephone325

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 29, 2013, 04:14:04 AM
I think at this stage it's really up to the players who knows who, and on what level :)

Alrighty. Thanks. ^^

EDIT: Just my bio left! Woo hoo! lol
I don't know.

persephone325

Well, I have my character pretty much done I think. But I've been collaborating with Black Howling about how our characters might know each other. So I'm hoping to be officially done today or tomorrow. ^^
I don't know.

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on October 31, 2013, 01:18:45 AM
Well, I have my character pretty much done I think. But I've been collaborating with Black Howling about how our characters might know each other. So I'm hoping to be officially done today or tomorrow. ^^

Yay!

Rocklobster

Excited!

Black Howling

Sorry, I'm working on it. Just got a class A ass kicking delivered by work, so I got slowed a little.

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on October 31, 2013, 02:53:16 AM
Sorry, I'm working on it. Just got a class A ass kicking delivered by work, so I got slowed a little.

Don't worry. I'm patient. ^^
I don't know.

TheRedWind

Quote from: Black Howling on October 31, 2013, 02:53:16 AM

Tell me about it. I dared my boss to fire me yesterday--my birthday--because he was under the impression I was half-assing my job because it WAS my birthday. I never half-ass my job, but probably should so I can give people something to complain about.

I haven't posted because I'm trying to beat the words out of my "muse". It's apparently too stressed and agry to write about anything but being stressed and angry. I promise a post by the end of the week, and semi-regular posting after that.

bubby

*HUgs all around* Remember guys, that this is a 'stress free post when you can you won't get berated for being slow environment'!

and...

HAPPY  HALLOWEEN

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

BAMF

It's Done!

Personal Information:

Name: Kyda Lamewing
Affiliation: Fire Mentor. No affiliation to either the Queen or the Rebels, they’re merely an annoyance to her at this point.

Personality: When she’s not looking for a new client, Kyda is rather reserved, unlike some of the other girls in the Bordello. Rather than join them in their alcohol-induced chatter, she rather spends time by herself. Walking around the town, watching the people, and sometimes, just sitting by herself alone with her thoughts.

Once she makes a friend, however, she can be rather chatty, but not very open. She doesn’t much like to talk about her past or her one main secret that has wormed its way into her heart and latched on tight.

Biography: Kyda is the illicit love child of her father, the product of a short fling before he left town, utterly destroying her mother emotionally. Even as she fell further and further into her depression and alcoholism, Kyda’s mother did the absolute best to raise her daughter, but ultimately failed when she gave into the drinking. One day, when Kyda was seven years old, her mother didn’t come home. Venturing out into the dangerous streets of Stonewall, she found her mother dead in a gutter a block from home.

Ever since then, Kyda has relied on her own wits and smarts to get by. She started out by learning to pick pockets and snatch things away when others weren’t looking. When she grew older, she saw the way men looked at her developing body and began to use it to her advantage. She began selling herself and becoming more and more assertive and confident, as well as more comfortable in her own skin.

Around the age of 18, Kyda decided that doing things on her own wasn’t generating enough business due to the Bordello, a brothel in town. Working through her own pride, she went to the matron and asked if she might be able to live with them. Surula took one look at the girl and immediately set her up in her own room on the second floor. Soon enough, Kyda was one of the top requested girls in the entire brothel.

The other girls treated her with either jealousy or respect; either way, Kyda didn’t care. She just kept on doing what she did best, fucking men for money. In her time on the streets, she had learned to keep the dirty-looking ones at bay, and now her clientele mostly consisted of men with money looking for something exotic, which Kyda happily provided, doing all the things their wives wouldn’t dare allow them.

When she was 21, a young man came to her room and bought her services for the night. The sex between them was easily the best she’d had, which was saying something. Unlike other men who had been carnal, rough, brutal, he wasn’t disgusting or dirty about it. He simply knew what he wanted and had taken it. She must have made an impact, because he was back the very next night and many more after.

Eventually, his training complete, he left town, called to fight for the rebels. A week or so after he left, she started feeling loneliness, an emotion that had never plagued her before. She had been alone for the bulk of her life, but she had never really felt lonely, she had grown to enjoy the isolation and she was great friends with herself. Now, a small ache was present in her heart of hearts, and nothing she could do would alleviate it. Was this love?

Love was never something Kyda put much stock into. After all, she was the one the married men came to when their home life grew boring. Love, it seemed, was just a pretty package for the real reason anyone got married - the sex. What use were flowers and chocolates when they were just ways to get a girl to warm to you enough that she’d spread her legs? Kyda didn’t understand it, and didn’t think she would ever. Yet, the ache in her chest was making her consider otherwise.

Appearance: The markings seen in her image are painted on. They are not present at the beginning of the story.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Groin kick: Having no reason to use weapons otherwise, Kyda is skilled at bringing a man to his knees when he doesn’t get the hint.

Ability/Skill(s):

• Pick pocketing: Growing up on the streets, Kyda had to do what she needed to in order to get by. She may not be the best at it, but if her target is drunk or otherwise distracted, she is able to get the job done.
  • Seduction: Kyda is able to woo most men and even some women when she turns on the charm. It isn’t a state she is in on a regular basis, although she does have an air of confidence that may leave some weak in the knees, it’s not something she does intentionally.
  • Flattery: She knows how to say what people want to hear, a skill she picked up in the Bordello from her fellow whores.
Strengths:

• Budgeter: The money she saves has allowed her to drop coins in the beggar’s cups whenever she has the chance. It also allows her to afford the finer things in life, fabrics and fancy clothes, especially.
  • People-Reading: A side-effect of her profession, Kyda has always been able to sense desperation in others, even if they themselves can’t see it.

Weaknesses:

• Self Absorbed Kyda has grown to quite admire herself and grown very set in her ways. She does things her way and doesn’t spend much time thinking about those around her.
  • Pretty Things: She has a rich taste, favoring rich fabrics, jewelry, and rich foods when she can afford them.
  • Weakling:Having no use for combat, Kyda’s best defense is a sharp tongue and a few well-placed jabs. She has no formal training.
Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Bisexual Switch. She can play on both sides of the coin to please her partner. Left to her own devices, she tends to be more on the hetero, dominant side.

Turn Ons & Offs: Bamfy’s O/O’s

• Kyda tends to be on the more rough side of sex. Nothing really extreme, although she could be convinced by the right person.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

azzmeister89

bubby

Quote from: MissBAMF on November 02, 2013, 03:58:43 PM
It's Done!

Personal Information:

Name: Kyda Lamewing
Affiliation: Fire Mentor. No affiliation to either the Queen or the Rebels, they’re merely an annoyance to her at this point.

Personality: When she’s not looking for a new client, Kyda is rather reserved, unlike some of the other girls in the Bordello. Rather than join them in their alcohol-induced chatter, she rather spends time by herself. Walking around the town, watching the people, and sometimes, just sitting by herself alone with her thoughts.

Once she makes a friend, however, she can be rather chatty, but not very open. She doesn’t much like to talk about her past or her one main secret that has wormed its way into her heart and latched on tight.

Biography: Kyda is the illicit love child of her father, the product of a short fling before he left town, utterly destroying her mother emotionally. Even as she fell further and further into her depression and alcoholism, Kyda’s mother did the absolute best to raise her daughter, but ultimately failed when she gave into the drinking. One day, when Kyda was seven years old, her mother didn’t come home. Venturing out into the dangerous streets of Stonewall, she found her mother dead in a gutter a block from home.

Ever since then, Kyda has relied on her own wits and smarts to get by. She started out by learning to pick pockets and snatch things away when others weren’t looking. When she grew older, she saw the way men looked at her developing body and began to use it to her advantage. She began selling herself and becoming more and more assertive and confident, as well as more comfortable in her own skin.

Around the age of 18, Kyda decided that doing things on her own wasn’t generating enough business due to the Bordello, a brothel in town. Working through her own pride, she went to the matron and asked if she might be able to live with them. Surula took one look at the girl and immediately set her up in her own room on the second floor. Soon enough, Kyda was one of the top requested girls in the entire brothel.

The other girls treated her with either jealousy or respect; either way, Kyda didn’t care. She just kept on doing what she did best, fucking men for money. In her time on the streets, she had learned to keep the dirty-looking ones at bay, and now her clientele mostly consisted of men with money looking for something exotic, which Kyda happily provided, doing all the things their wives wouldn’t dare allow them.

When she was 21, a young man came to her room and bought her services for the night. The sex between them was easily the best she’d had, which was saying something. Unlike other men who had been carnal, rough, brutal, he wasn’t disgusting or dirty about it. He simply knew what he wanted and had taken it. She must have made an impact, because he was back the very next night and many more after.

Eventually, his training complete, he left town, called to fight for the rebels. A week or so after he left, she started feeling loneliness, an emotion that had never plagued her before. She had been alone for the bulk of her life, but she had never really felt lonely, she had grown to enjoy the isolation and she was great friends with herself. Now, a small ache was present in her heart of hearts, and nothing she could do would alleviate it. Was this love?

Love was never something Kyda put much stock into. After all, she was the one the married men came to when their home life grew boring. Love, it seemed, was just a pretty package for the real reason anyone got married - the sex. What use were flowers and chocolates when they were just ways to get a girl to warm to you enough that she’d spread her legs? Kyda didn’t understand it, and didn’t think she would ever. Yet, the ache in her chest was making her consider otherwise.

Appearance: The markings seen in her image are painted on. They are not present at the beginning of the story.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Groin kick: Having no reason to use weapons otherwise, Kyda is skilled at bringing a man to his knees when he doesn’t get the hint.

Ability/Skill(s):

• Pick pocketing: Growing up on the streets, Kyda had to do what she needed to in order to get by. She may not be the best at it, but if her target is drunk or otherwise distracted, she is able to get the job done.
  • Seduction: Kyda is able to woo most men and even some women when she turns on the charm. It isn’t a state she is in on a regular basis, although she does have an air of confidence that may leave some weak in the knees, it’s not something she does intentionally.
  • Flattery: She knows how to say what people want to hear, a skill she picked up in the Bordello from her fellow whores.
Strengths:

• Budgeter: The money she saves has allowed her to drop coins in the beggar’s cups whenever she has the chance. It also allows her to afford the finer things in life, fabrics and fancy clothes, especially.
  • People-Reading: A side-effect of her profession, Kyda has always been able to sense desperation in others, even if they themselves can’t see it.

Weaknesses:

• Self Absorbed Kyda has grown to quite admire herself and grown very set in her ways. She does things her way and doesn’t spend much time thinking about those around her.
  • Pretty Things: She has a rich taste, favoring rich fabrics, jewelry, and rich foods when she can afford them.
  • Weakling:Having no use for combat, Kyda’s best defense is a sharp tongue and a few well-placed jabs. She has no formal training.
Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Bisexual Switch. She can play on both sides of the coin to please her partner. Left to her own devices, she tends to be more on the hetero, dominant side.

Turn Ons & Offs: Bamfy’s O/O’s

• Kyda tends to be on the more rough side of sex. Nothing really extreme, although she could be convinced by the right person.

Totally accepted sweets. Put her in the char thread, and welcome to the game.

persephone325

Um... I'm still working with Howling, but I'm worried to PM him cause I don't want it to seem like I'm impatiently poking him or anything.
I don't know.