News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for fandom & original RPs! Anyone is welcome!

Started by Lyseni, July 06, 2010, 03:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyseni

Hello! :) Lyseni here, looking for a laid back partner to write with! I'm hoping this will take place over PMs (email is also an option). Also, smut is more than welcome, so don't be shy! I have to admit, most of the ideas I have in mind are more sex-oriented anyway...  :P

I can play male or female roles, as well as more dominant or submissive characters depending on what ideas we come up with together.

Have a look at my O/O page and see if anything there catches your eye. Below I have listed a few things that I'm interested in at the moment.

Mass Effect: I've really been wanting a Shepard/Tali story! Or just straight up PWP. Looking to play either Shepard or Tali, I don't care. I just want it! <3
The Walking Dead: I would love to find a Daryl or Carol to play out a scene with. They're my favorite couple. ;__;

I would also be interested in pretty much any of the animes I have listed, though it has been a while since I've seen most of them. Same goes for the video games I have listed.

Incest: An oldie but a goodie. I enjoy scenarios involving father/daughter, grandfather/granddaughter, brother/sister, twins (M/M, M/F, F/F). Just looking for some dirty fun for this one.
Teacher/Student: This scenario may be a little overdone, but it's been a while since I've done one and I'd be pretty interested in coming up with something that suits both our needs. :)

This isn't an exhaustive list of what I'm willing to do, so if you think you have an idea I might like, feel free to try me!

Please PM me with any interest you may have.

Lyseni

Lyseni

Lyseni

Big update: Added a craving and updated my existing cravings with more information on what I would like.

Lyseni

Revamped this ancient thread and added new stuff to hopefully lure in a few new victims ... roleplay partners.  :P