Conjured Hearts - The SORORITY side ~ Full

Started by SpiralSpider, July 18, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Being that the original version of this game had so much interest, we're looking to start a reverse story line where the college girls are summoning boyfriends.

This roleplay is open to M/F and F/F pairings. A M/M pairing may be accepted if a player can come up with a viable reason to have them in the game.

The new idea:
A group of sorority girls live together in a nice, comfortable home near campus. Phi Beta is a Fraternity/Sorority centered around the performing arts, so each girl is involved in either music, dance or the theater in some way. Looking for a prop for a play she was in, one of the girls happens upon a dusty old tome in an antique bookstore. The writing inside was beyond her knowledge but it seems a previous owner had re-written at least parts in an English pronunciation. After saying some of the words out loud, she is happy to use it as filler for the incantation scenes coming up. Another girl in the house helps her practice the recitation, and - lo and behold! It actually works!

Soon, the two of them are performing several summons, bringing forth supernatural creatures that are somehow drawn romantically to the girls in the house. Seeing what's happening, the original girls keep going with the hopes that one of these creatures will be their own soulmate. Will they stop their antics before they get in over their heads?

We will need a good amount of girls, first.

Once the girls are established, other players can make prospective matches for them.

The reason why I'm doing it this way is because past experience has told me that pairing the characters up is the hardest part. And, since the summons are being called as a soul mate for the girls, it goes without speaking they should match them well. Doing it this way gives the "he was made for me" type of element to the romantic story.

Player Requirements

• Be able to post reasonably often - 1+ post a week will be fine.
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and PLEASE proof read your posts!
  • Sorority girls are "normal" humans with the otherwise availability of the limited magic in the book.
  • The summons are created to suit one of the girls, with that player's O/O's in mind as well as the character's desires.
  • The players who play the sorority sisters have the final say in whether they will accept a proposed character to be their partner - this can be based on writing style, personal chemistry or a lack of attention shown to their personal tastes as stated in character info and in their own O/Os or "roleplaying preferences".
  • The story elements are open for discussion but must be posted here - in the OOC once it is created. - If a player has beef with a character submission, post thoughts where everyone can read them. If a player has beef with another player and cannot work it out personally, contact me via PM. Following this rule will save me a lot of trouble.
  • The summons must be legendary supernatural creatures of the sort that could be found in a wiki somewhere - they will be summoned from elsewhere and can never have been human. Modifications on the character concept are otherwise allowed, within reason - such as making an otherwise non-humanoid creature to have a human form.

Girl One - Charlie Stowe (Played by Chaznia) - the sorority sister who finds the book. Double-majors in Art and Theater but sings as a hobby. She is a loud redhead, a bit on the chubby side and she is impulsive, open-minded and opinionated. (Bio on this page)
Girl TwoLee Worthington (Played by Lumasan) - A tan and sultry woman trained in music and majoring in art. She has a love of motorcycles and gaming. (Bio on this page)
Girl Three - Miyu Hanazaki (Played by MoonRose) - A short 18 year old dancer. She is very cute and innocent looking - only attracted to females. (Bio on this page)
Girl Four
Girl Five

Character Skeleton - only the summons have 'abilities'. The humans are allowed to go heavy on talents in exchange. (Summons should have 3 talents max, humans go for 10 - anything from other languages to cooking, to singing/dancing etc...) Race - if human, put human... describe ethnicity after if you wish.

* Please have all sorority sisters explain the type of match they'd deem "ideal" in their personality section.

Please state somewhere who you've made your summon for. And keep in mind that they don't have to meet ALL of a girl's likes, just many (like half or more).

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex and Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]D/S Nature?[/b]

For inspiration, here is the OOC with the characters for the Frat Boy version of the game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

Snagging my spot for my artist/gamer/singer girl.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

LeSane

>.> I already Claimed my spot as the a summoned male so. *feels proud*
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

AndyZ

Tentatively interested if I get an idea together.  I'd probably play a summoned creature.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 18, 2012, 09:19:17 PM
>.> I already Claimed my spot as the a summoned male so. *feels proud*

That'll work as long as I can get you to proof-read your posts. ^.^'

Shadowsmaiden

I claim the role of the third girl! Serious, focused and somewhat of a loner!

.... If that's okay with everyone...
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

1SAZ

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings

Shadowsmaiden

Name: Miyu Hanazaki

Sex and Gender: Female

Sexuality: Sorry, I don't like boys. I'm 100% lesbian

Race: Human

Physical Description: Quite small for her age, Miyu stands only at an astonishing 4'9 and quite often gets mistaken for being still in middle school. What she lacks in size however is easily made up by the crystalline blue of her eyes and light violet shade to her hair that makes her appear 'innocent' in most situations. She has a fairly decent sized chest for her age, but most consider her to appear too childish which is the reason she's never had a boy notice her before.

When not in school uniform-like clothing or the leotard she wears when dancing, she generally prefers summer dresses or plain track suits when it's cold.

Talents: 

- Majors in modern dance
-  Organized and tidy for the most part
- Convincing people with her cute little face
- Is Japanese born but adopted and raised by an American family, so she has the ability to speak both Japanese and English quite fluently.
- Cosplaying when dragged into it by Charlie.
- Able to balance herself on the most tightest of surfaces
- Making Onigiri (Rice balls)

Personality: Miyu is generally a very sweet, slightly timid girl who enjoys being around her friends. Though she comes across as being someone who loves to have fun and never hesitates to enjoy herself with hobbies when the mood presents itself, she takes her studies in modern dance very seriously and has a competitive streak that no one would ever suspect her of having.

Unfortunately, her lack of size tends to cause others to underestimate her and she is quite often picked on because of this small fact. She doesn't allow it to get her down though and always manages to wear a smile, even if she feels like breaking down into tears. It takes a lot to provoke her but if someone pushes buttons with her too much, she has a hidden temper that will explode and doesn't hesitate to tell anyone exactly what she thinks or how she feels.

A short attention span makes her a bad listener most times, but she's able to settle herself down and listens to her friends when it really matters most.

The ideal partner for Miyu would be someone with a personality somewhat contrasted to her own. They would need to be someone who could understand her from every angle and possibly be more open and willing to get along with others, as opposed to her more natural shyness. For the most part, she hopes deeply for someone who is doting and somewhat romantic like herself but also willing to take the lead when it comes to things in the bedroom where she cannot.

A strong and independent sort of woman is the kind of person she would some day like to love.

Ons:
- Strong, serious women who may or may not be masculine in appearance and partly personality.
- Sensuality and candle lit rooms
- Romance
- Tenderness and sweet talking
- True love
- Compliments that are sincere
- Being Dominated without pain, but with a little force
- Kissing

Offs:
- Men
- Selfishness
- Idiocy
- Anyone cuter than her
- Water sports and scat
- Being dominant

D/S Nature? Submissive
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Name: Charlie Stowe
Sex and Gender: Female, somewhat genderqueer. (Usually dresses in pants and tight t-shirts, saves skirts for special occasions or cosplay.)
Sexuality: Pansexual. (Prefers androgyny - especially androgynous males.)
Race: Human (Mixed ancestry - various white European and Cherokee)
Physical Description:
Charlie's a bit chubby, but it doesn't bother her. Standing at 6 feet and weighing about 195 pounds, she carries her weight relatively well. She has blue-gray eyes and bright red hair - often worn in pigtails. Her bottom lip is pierced, her left eyebrow and both ears - twice. She also has a few tattoos - her favorite being a tiny green spider with a swirl on its back, hidden behind her left ear. She tends to wear bondage pants cut for men (she finds them far more comfortable) and tight t-shirts, dressing this way for comfort as well as because she likes to "jingle" when she walks. When she has to wear more feminine clothes, she'll often wear a bracelet or anklet with bells on it or something of the like.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Talents:

• Sings really well for someone who hasn't had formal training since high school
  • plays the hormonica
  • Makes a mean cheesecake (can bake well, but otherwise has bland cooking talent)
  • Skilled at life-drawing
  • Can make a fair claim at being a good actor
  • Can memorize lines SUPER fast - it's how she got through catechism class without giving a shit!
  • Has some training in Aikido and Tai Chi
  • Cosplaying! For this her acting plays a part as well as the costume design skills she's picked up at school.
  • Due to her competitive nature in the bedroom, she's particularly skilled at pleasing a lover - especially through oral sex
Personality: She doesn't have ADHD, but you might think so by watching her. Charlie's known to bounce around, sometimes hopping from one topic to another, and all the while keeping track of the overall conversation. But just as often as she's talking and keeping her mind and mouth busy, she's apt to fall into long periods of introspection. She appears confident and overall she is, but occasionally she does fall into self-doubt - equally because of her weight and because of her tendency to put her foot in her mouth. She is honest to a fault  and doesn't mind speaking her mind on a thing or two. While she is likely to take over any conversation that she has a vested interest in, her ideal match would be someone who wins with few words. She doesn't realize it, but the ultimate partner for her would be a beautiful man who completely takes her over, taming her. She doesn't mind letting someone know when she has a vested interest in them, but I imagine her partner for this game will be so appealing that she's struck dumb by him and can't approach him.

* Charlie would do well with a man who is beautiful and dominant. This could be anything from a young(ish) bishonen who otherwise sticks to gender expectations for men to a man who's just as pretty (if not prettier) than she is and likes to blur the lines between gender expectations by crossdressing - to any degree. As far as dominance goes - she will put up a fight. She'll be tamed by the man who loves her spirited personality but can bring her to her knees with a single look or a few words, letting her know how he feels. Anything from simply being "taken" to full on ownership and collaring works for her. Bring on the BDSM! She will NOT, however, be tamed by a man who is simply a "dom" and believes women should be submissive. In stead, the D/s relationship between them both should be based on personal chemistry, TRUST and desire. (Please keep in mind that Charlie's NOT a slut and has had less sexual partners in her life than she can count on one hand. She doesn't fall into bed easily - although... her partner here might be able to get her to, depending on how he's played.)

Ons:
Pain
Beauty
Passion
hygiene
devotion
musical talent
a sense of humor
someone with an innate fashion sense
a soft voice (but can get harsh when necessar)
*pay attention to my personal "ons" here... this character is somewhat based on myself.

Offs:
Cheesy pickup lines
Staring at her boobs.
Having her ears messed with
anal (it does nothing for her, but she'd do it to please the right partner)
Heavy masculinity (both as far as the "macho" behavior is concerned and a very muscular physique)
*again.. anything in my personal "offs" list as well - I use these for all my characters

D/S Nature? Usually? Switch - she does what it takes to please her partner. In this game she will be a bratty sub conquered to be a slave/pet.

Shadowsmaiden

No, this RPG has only just opened!

Read the first post in the thread. :)
Original Cravings

1SAZ

I would assume so, but there is also the need for a female summon since we have a lesbian sorority sister. Chaz gets final say on this of course since I am hardly one to make decisions.

Shadowsmaiden

Chaz was fine with me making my girl a lesbian. So, I can't see you being a male summon would be a problem. I'm cool with it.

OMG CHAZ!!! I WANT YOUR CHARACTERS BOOBS!!!
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Anyone's welcome to make a character on either side of the game. But if you want to play a summon and none of the girls already presented appeal to you, you'll have to wait for one that does. :/

^.^' Thanks Moonie. I had to give her something nice with the extra weight. She has a really nice, round butt, too.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 01:54:59 AM
Anyone's welcome to make a character on either side of the game. But if you want to play a summon and none of the girls already presented appeal to you, you'll have to wait for one that does. :/

^.^' Thanks Moonie. I had to give her something nice with the extra weight. She has a really nice, round butt, too.

Our characters should forget about the summons and be lesbian together! It'd be so awesome!!!!

XDDD

Just kidding.
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

As long as s/he's able to take human(ish) form like those in the other game, I don't mind.

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings

Lumasan

Name: Lee Worthington

Sex and Gender: Female all over

Sexuality: Bisexual. Tendencies to heterosexuality, although she holds onto the belief that everyone can be loved.

Race: Human (Mixed yet traceable Ancestry: 1/8 Native American, 1/8 Romanian, 1/4 Czech, 1/2 German)

Physical Description: Lee is an athletic shaped woman--standing at 5'8", with long darkest brown hair that may look black at most times--especially the winter, it turns a more brown color in the summer. Almost caramel brown eyes that seem to darken the more sad, lonely or depressed, or just tired she is. Olive tinted skin that darkens regardless of the season, she often mocks that people are far too white next to her as she tans even in the winter sun. She has a fondness for leather and is almost never seen without her jacket that was a gift from her father. She is also usually seen with painter pants on, if she has nothing better to do (pants she has wiped one too many palette knife's worth of oil colors on, commonly referring to them as her carcinogenic pants due to the chemicals in oil based paints) or with old rags on. She only cares about appearances when she leaves the sorority. In public, she often dons tight fitting jeans, biker boots, and tank tops of various colors, all topped off with her jacket. She is also commonly seen with her motorcycle. One thing to note, she is never seen without a ring on any of her fingers, particularly an antique ring on her right hand ring finger, one of a delicate and intricate silver band and an amethyst set in it. There have been jokes said, that the day she doesn't wear a ring is the day the world ends. She has three piercings in each ear, on her right are two studs and a industrial piercing, in her left are two holes and one upper rim piercing with a loop she never changes, only cleans.

Talents:

• Classically trained Vocalist: Lee has been receiving singing lessons from a professional since she was in elementary school
  • High ranking Gamer: Lee does gaming as much as possible, in all it's forms, but prefers console gaming the most. She has been known to make 12 year olds cry for their mothers over Xbox Live.
  • Oil Painting
  • Sculpting: Traditional Clay sculpture
  • 2D Drawing: Particularly fluent with Japanese animation style like drawings, able to use photoshop as well. This is how Lee makes any side money, from attending conventions as an Artist.
  • Motorcycle repair and knowledge: Due to being raised on a Harley, Lee follows in her father's passions for the brand of motorbikes. She soaked up as much knowledge as possible and now repairs her own bike and helps her friends with theirs.
  • Good with children: Lee has always adored children and finds that being around them relaxes her, and she has a natural knack for taking care of them.
Personality: Lee is often more a serious sort when you first meet her. She comes across as a moody looking person, though it is far from the truth when you get to know her. Lee is often, with her friends, a friendly, easily excitable and outgoing person, who would drop anything she was working on to help a friend out. Though she has proven to be susceptible to a great amount of self doubt, laziness and depression. Lee herself struggles greatly with self image, once doing a bout with a form of anorexia, and having recovered quicker than most. Though others will tell her she looks beautiful, Lee sees herself as far from it. This does not stop Lee from prettying herself up when she goes out, but she always feels lacking when around her friends, or attractive men and women. Because of this she often finds she has to make up for it in personality. As much as she'd like to be the quiet, reserved, opinionated one, Lee feels she has to be upbeat and talkative just to impress others on a daily basis. To find Lee being quiet, most question if she is alright, but she is really just taking a moment to analyze herself and attempt to keep up with everything she has said in a day. This is one of the reasons why she enjoys gaming or riding her motorcycle, they granted her freedom to be quiet, and reserved, alone and not bothered.

When it comes to relationships, because of this self hate and self doubt, Lee has constantly struggled finding someone who can handle her. "Handle" being her opinion, when in reality she is stuck in this world she cannot see past and is in the mindset that a person should eventually climb over the wall and rescue her. Being raised with a mother who was all about appearances greatly affected Lee's life, she believes in fairy tales, prince charming's and love forever and ever. As time goes on though, the more she becomes discouraged, disheartened and embittered with everything life has thrown at her.

Lee's Ideal Man:  Lee's ideal man is someone strong and yet has a wonderful sense of humor. Someone who can take with stride and confidence, her downfalls and insecurities. Ideally Lee likes to see herself with a modern day prince, someone kind and understanding but still a great definition of "manly". He is capable of letting her control things in the relationship whilst controlling himself, in other words shared power and responsibility. He would motivate her as she would him, he would cheer her up as she would him. He would be fiercely passionate about her, and do anything for her, because she dotes it out that way as well. For instance, if she was going to throw herself in front of her lover for a bullet, she expects the same to be done in regards to her. She is a sucker for any wise-cracking, cheese-ball who likes old sayings and cheesy one-liners. She often wishes the character Alistair was real, because she'd be all over him in an instant. On the other side of things, she often like's not only the princely type, but also the vigilante with a strong moral sense, which is another reason for her other gaming crush Garrus. Lee would not do well with a bad boy who needs fixing but would flourish with a man who would help her fix herself.

Ons:

• Tattoos: Though she has piercings, she has yet to get any tattoos herself, as she cannot decide what she wants to get. She finds men with tattoos more attractive
  • Men taller than her (at least 6'2")
  • Brown or black hair coupled with Green or Blue eyes
  • Swimmer's/Wrestler's Build
  • Lumberjack stereotype men
  • Baritone voices in men
  • Fairy or Pixie looking women
  • Facial hair (a big one for Lee)
  • Men who dote on her
  • Men who have no problem acting "manly" in the bedroom. In the stereotypical, hormone raged sex fuel type of way. But at the same time who are capable of long strenuous love making sessions.
  • Romance
  • White Knights- Men who are chivalrous
  • Large hands: Ironically this is her favorite feature on a man, next to his bottom side, and she finds she loves farmer's hands above everything
  • Tentacle porn: She just loves it. Often draws it as well.
  • Making out: This is something Lee actively loves, she finds she cannot participate in a good session of intercourse without foreplay to a long extent
  • Motorcycles, particularly Harley Davidson's
Offs:

• Dirty Talk: Of any kind, it turns her off almost instantly
  • Spanking: Punishment type spanking, anything harder than what she would consider flirty (Anything that would leave a red mark)
  • One night stands: The only partner's she has ever had were her boyfriends. She dislikes the idea of one night stands because she associates sex with love
  • Any of the hardcore alternative stuff.
  • Passive Aggressiveness
  • Stalking like devotion
  • Actual Stalking
  • Men who control every aspect of their lover's lives
D/S Nature? Switch. Purely dominant "You will be my slave" type of men turn her off.

Side notes: Lee is an Art major, singing has now become a hobby versus academic. Lee has horrible stage fright, and is a hentai junkie. <3

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Inari

That's fair enough! :3

Lumasan

A dragon that likes virgins. I'm sorry but I have to lol at that. X3

Lumasan

OH LORDY. The penis jokes I could reply to that with. But no... no... no... I shall withhold them. X3