Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

The Seven Deadly Sins

Five thousand years ago seven warrior's were created. Seven female warriors were forged from fire and ice, created to safeguard the Gods and Goddesses' of the universe. The women were blessed by the Gods, praised and honored for their fierce prowess in battle and their unfailing loyalty. Battling various enemies of their makers the sisters became infamous in the heavens and on earth. Unfortunately as often occurs the sisters began to believe they were indeed invincible, and worthy of worship themselves.

Deciding that they no longer wished to live under the rule and restrictions of mighty Zeus the sisters demanded they be given the title of Goddess and be rewarded with immortality for their hard work and long service. The Gods mocked the warrior sisters and sent them away shamed. Hera felt threatened by these women and saw their dissatisfaction with their role in life as an opening for herself. She set a trap, promising the sisters their desired immortality if they would aide her in destroying Zeus.

Believing themselves to be better than the Gods, the sisters agreed, their greed and lust for power blinding them to the trap Hera was setting for them. Seven sisters attacked Zeus, believing their plan to be perfect, only they were caught and they failed. Brought before the King of Gods the women were expected to be destroyed but much to Hera's disbelief Zeus instead chose to banish them to Earth granting them immortality but stripping them of the ability to travel the different realms. His punishment did not end there however, he cursed each sister with one of the Deadly Sins....

Unknown to the women or to any other than Zeus, one male would have the ability to counteract or control the effect of the curse for each sister. Seven sisters needing seven different men.....but how long would they have to wait for their savior?

4,000 years later......

Seven sisters reside in a large estate located in the countryside of Greece. Rumors swirl around about them but few can ever tell anything factual. All that is known for sure is that they are wealthy beyond the dreams of most in the world and they are reclusive, having little to nothing to do with the outside world. Some say they are demons, others say they are angels, all say they are beautiful.

~Seven Sins Estate~

I created explanations and effects for each of the curses, though they can be changed to suit your ideas!

Avarice ~ Workaholic and unable to ever sleep.

Envy ~ Any who look into her eyes become mad with envy, losing sanity within hours.

OPEN Gluttony ~ Overindulges in everything, never experiences pleasure in anything.

Lust ~ Unquenchable sex drive, never experiences release.

Sloth ~ Any living thing she touches falls into a permanent coma.

Vanity ~ Any who see her reflection see the evil within themselves and fall into madness.

Wrath ~ Every night at midnight she transforms into a demon filled with rage. Killing anything and everything until dawn.

Each sister will discover a man who can counteract or control her curse though it will not go away!

The pictures are for inspiration, you can make your character look anyway you desire.

Need Seven Men and Seven Women!

~Profile~

Name~ Dayanara, everyone calls her Dy(which is ironic since anything she touches effectively dies)

Age~ 5,344 years old/Appears no more than 27 yrs. old

Description~ 5'8, 123 lbs., 34B/21/35, Curly strawberry blonde hair, Velvet Blue eyes, pert nose & heart shaped lips. Silky smooth, pale ivory skin, long limbs and small body frame.

Personality~ When first created Dayanara was full of fire and passion, never able to sit still or rest. She was inspiring and often found herself to be the drive behind her sisters in battle. After centuries of the curse however, Dy has changed, she is quiet and introspective, spending days and weeks locked away by herself. She rarely speaks anymore and her smile has all but disappeared. She is soft hearted and gentle, her loneliness over the centuries has changed her once unstoppable drive to a mellow calm that seems to shine softly in her eyes.

History~ When Dyanara was a warrior in heaven she was always moving, always laughing, and always touching those around her. She love to hug and play with those around her and enjoyed the pleasures of sex and lust. Once cursed all this changed and for 4,000 years now she has been unable to touch anything living. Not that she has not tested the curse.....

Many times she has tried to break the curse, using spells and various tools she has found or created. In fact for the first 2,000 years she was on Earth she did nothing but try and rid herself of the curse. Many lost their lives to her touch and eventually she pulled back, unable to hurt any more living things simply because of her pride. Dy began to lock herself away, hating to be around those she could never touch. She has spent the last 2,000 years inside the estate, reading, learning every musical instrument she could find, delving in the arts, and discovering other forms of sport or entertainment. She often wanders the grounds at night, observing the animals and her sisters, feeling apart from everything, locked away.

She still hunts for those who are evil, feeling a powerful protectiveness for mankind. Dyanara follows any lead she gets concerning supernatural enemies on their world, feeling it is her duty to protect humans from the dangers of the immortal world. For several months she has been tracking down a strange spree of killings across the world, seemingly werewolf in nature but distinctly different. She has not found the evil behind the deaths but she will, she always does....

Abilities~ Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse~ Sloth, can never touch anything living. Anything or anyone who comes into contact with her skin immediately falls into a permanent coma. She has touched another living being in 4,000 years.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lord Drake

I would like to express interest in this game. It seems really a cool idea!
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Jated

I am really interested in this RP.  I have PM'd you.

Sasha

I would love to play Wrath or Avarice ....the concept of this is very exciting . Sent you a IM ...Let me know if I can play. I look forward to it .

LadySky

Answered all the PMs, thanks so much for the interest! YAY!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

thebobmaster

Name~Harleen Isley

Age~ 5,344 years old/Appears no more than 20 yrs. old

Description~ 6'1, 145 lbs., 32C/20/32, straight bright red hair down to the small of her back in a ponytail, bottle-green eyes. Slightly tanned skin, tall and lean. Has a medium sized nose and a thin face, with high cheekbones.

Personality~ She is fairly careful with her powers, wearing sunglasses most of the time to keep from inadvertently causing a rash of suicides. However, she is not exactly what you call a law-abiding citizen. She believes deeply that the punishment was unjust, and believes that her immortality, and that of her sisters, means they should be able to get what they want. And if anyone tries to stop her from getting it, she has little compunction about using her curse intentionally. She is also quite an adrenaline junkie, taking pleasure in doing stunts that would get any normal person killed or gravely injured.

History~ After the banishment, Envy decided to do the best thing an immortal with a thirst for battle would do: joined an army. They didn't allow women, but she hid the fact of her gender. If she slipped up, oh well. They would "kill" her, and she'd find another army and do the same thing. After the armies drifted from close combat to guns, she tried it out, but disliked it. It was too impersonal, too easy. She became an assassin, using her skills to kill targets personally. However, two centuries of that got to be rather boring. She decided to become first a sideshow attraction, "The Woman Who Could Not Die", claiming that her abilities were simply well-planned illusions. She bored of that rather quickly, however, and after only forty years, decided to become a stuntwoman in the film industry. She delighted in freaking out movie makers with "fatal" accidents. She will still occasionally do that to this day, but she finds that on occasion, being a criminal is just too much fun to resist.

Abilities~ Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse~ Envy-
Any person who locks eyes with Envy is driven to attempt to gain all the possessions of Envy at the time, doing everything to be her. After 24 hours, the jealousy of the person gets the better of them, driving them to a suicidal depression after failing to become her.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

LadySky

Wooohoo! Great profile thebobmaster! *claps*

Sooo....thus far, we have:

LadySky for Sloth, Xandi for Lust, thebobmaster for Envy, and hopefully Wrath and Avarice on the way!

Got one male showing interest, just need to get some more!  XD If you know of someone who might like to partner with you point them in this direction!

I plan to finish my girls profile before the end of today!

Autumn52

Name: Caitlin (Her sisters call her Caity)

Description: 5'7" 125 lbs. 34C/28/34,Beautiful long blonde hair, hypnotic light brown eyes, silky smooth skin, a face of an angel.

Pesonality: To Be added Later

History: Once a powerful warrior with her sisters, enjoyed the priveleges that came with the God's approval. She loved the rush when in battle, and loved even more the victories her and her sisters enjoyed. In battle she was deadly with any blade, sword or knife. Since the banishment she has used her beauty as a means to an end.  She is an artist never recieving recognition for her work since she uses a sudo name to stay out of the spot light. Angry with the God's for what she views an unjust punishment, she is on a quest to find a way to undo the curse that her and her sisters endure. She studies daily, books of spells, and curses, looking for a way to undo what has been done to them.

Abilities: Immortal, Fast healing, Heightened senses(hearing, scent, sight), Heightened strength & speed.

Curse: Lust
She is tormented by the need for sex, never finding a man who can give her release. She must have a man's seed fill her every 15 hours or the pain becomes unbearable. The drive to be fulfilled sexually is maddening at times. She goes into the nearby villages nightly to try and find release but always is unfulfilled. Lust stays in a constant state of frustration due to her curse.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jated

Curse:  Avarice (Workaholic that never sleeps)

Name:  Alexis Jane   Can be called Alex, or AJ

Description:  Sandy blond, shoulder length layered hair.  5'7" tall, 129 lbs, 36c-26-37, brown eyes, small nose, and great lips.

Personality:  Alex is very head strong.  She has great will power, and has a hard time understand those who do not.  She has the automatic ability to tell when someone is lying, although she doesn't always 'let on' that she knows.  She has the ability to ease tension, sadness, and all emotions that could possible cause a fight.  She uses these powers of perception rarely among these cursed women.  She is a great cook, although rarely has time to do so.  Over the years she has had to develop a career in which, no matter what year it is, she can work dutifully.  She has tried photography, music, and arts.  She finally found something that keeps her busy, and provides knowledge at every turn.  She has found detective work to be her glitch.  She has solved hundreds of cold case files, as she has the extreme amount of time to work on them.  She has written many books, always under an alias.  Had trouble a few hundred years back, when someone confronted her about a book that was written over a hundred years ago.  She works diligently.  Her hobbies include remodeling the house, (thousands of times over), reading, and cooking.

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. She of course, is immortal. Prehensile, or the ability to grow and change her hair instantly. Microscopic vision, which works to her advantage on cold case files.  Her finals and most useful ability is  to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others, also called empathy.

No fear.  Heals fast.  Soft spoken.  Exceedingly quick learner. 
Ability to use any weapon, with precision. 

Looking for a man who is a bit dangerous.  One who will provide a bit of a challenge, and be a little bit controlling, but not overly so.  Like I said she is head strong, and may need a man to put a bit of control into her life.

Arkaniel

I would like to express my interest in playing a male. Are there any requirements? Any abilities they should have?

LadySky

Yay! I love the profiles ladies!

arkaniel1~ Welcome! No requirements per say for the male characters. They can be human men with no special abilities or they can actually be immortal men who are powerful in their own right.

All I require is that they be strong and able to take on a female who is over 5,000 years old and cursed!

LadySky

Just a little note for the ladies, all the sisters were created at the same time so they are all the same age. ;D

Lord Drake

~Profile~

Name~ Zack Torrance

Age~ 31 yrs old

Description~ 6'3", 172 lbs., 34B/21/35, Brown chocolate-hazelnut hair, light brown eyes, strong jaw and strong, muscular frame. Tall man with a tendency of a little unkemptness.

Personality~ "Bad Boy" attitude that has been budded from the desire of rebellion against his own wealthy family. He likes to pose as the one who has always 'been there, done it' before although his true self is mucch more caring and warm that he himself would like to admit. A real free spirit, he likes to treat everyone as an equal and to be treated as an equal by everyone. Tends to bore easily although he has a strong inner drive for those things and situations he deems really important. he likes to act as the 'eternal youngster' despite his age although he is well conscious that his life could not go on forever that way and he will sooner or later have to settle somewhere..

History~ Zack Torrance - or Zackariah Lemuel Torrance Jr. - is the firstborn of an extremely successfull american tycoon who tried to spoil him so much that he just had to flee from him. The Torrance family being one of the most powerful, influent and rich of the United States, there were actually really few places into the new continent he could flee to.. so when he was 20 years old, Zack actually bought a very rare Harley Davidson and took his private jet to go to Europe. He toured about Spain and tasted freedom for the first time in his life.. and he liked it so much that the following year did the same with Germany. And so on. His relationship with his father has always been of love/hate and still is.. while Zack understands that after the early death of his mother, old man Torrance has only him to pour his spoiling love upon.. on the other side, he definitely feels himself a bit too grown up to be still treated as a spoiled boy. Heck.. he is more than 30 years old.. people has families at his age!

Recently, he has settled in Europe to live, in order to stay away from his obsessing father. He lives now in Rome (Italy) and he has even found a job as a history professor into a high school. Every year he still takes on his harley and goes touring through Europe...

..this year is the turn of Greece.

Abilities~ One to be added as it is decided which of the sisters will he be paired up with / motorcycle drive / gun toting / classical studies.

— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Zack Torrance? Is he related to Jack Torrance?

Lord Drake

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 18, 2009, 04:36:56 PM
Zack Torrance? Is he related to Jack Torrance?

LOL believe it or not it went out this way by mere chance

O.o
— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Quote from: Lord Drake on November 18, 2009, 04:39:57 PM
LOL believe it or not it went out this way by mere chance

O.o

Really? Huh, go figure. My character's name is a reference. But it would take a bit of a comic book nerd (or fan of 90's cartoons) to figure it out.

LadySky

Nice profile Lord Drake!

I updated my profile with a personality and history! *points upward*

Below is a rundown of who is playing what and what is still open. Get together with anyone you would like to partner with!

I was also thinking, it would make sense that somehow the men, if they are mortal, become immortal once they meet their lady. Any ideas on this?

Avarice~Jated/Partner:OPEN

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:OPEN

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

Vanity~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:OPEN

Lord Drake

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 18, 2009, 04:43:28 PM
Really? Huh, go figure. My character's name is a reference. But it would take a bit of a comic book nerd (or fan of 90's cartoons) to figure it out.

well Poison Ivy is not such a secondary character and I actually knew about poison Ivy.

On another matter: I usually don't think much when I do backgrounds and let them 'flow out'.. now looking at Zack I am thinking that given his history and age his best pairing would be with avarice.

RThat is.. if Jated is ok with that (otherwise he is up for the taking)
— Dream Hampton

thebobmaster

Quote from: Lord Drake on November 18, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
well Poison Ivy is not such a secondary character and I actually knew about poison Ivy.

On another matter: I usually don't think much when I do backgrounds and let them 'flow out'.. now looking at Zack I am thinking that given his history and age his best pairing would be with avarice.

RThat is.. if Jated is ok with that (otherwise he is up for the taking)

Harley Quinn is not a minor character, and neither is Poison Ivy, but not too many people think of their real names.

Autumn52

I was thinking about how the men could become immortal:

What if Zeus, since he is the only one who knows the men can counteract the curses, what if he feels that the sisters have paid their penance enough to find the man who counteracts their curse and he gives them immortality as a sign to the sisters that he has not forgotten their long years of faithful service. Although the men can not take away the curse they can make it bearable for the sisters to live for eternity with it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Arkaniel

I am working on my profile, but I had a thought. Should the seven men all be invulnerable to all of the women? For they are living in the same house. And the one counteracting Envy, will still fall into a coma when touching sloth, or go mad when seeing vanity... isn't that impractical?

LadySky

That is a good idea Xandi! So when the women encounter their intended they will of course figure out that the man is immune to the curse or can control it for her, however the person wants to play it, and Zeus will grant him immortality. Perhaps each couple can arrange a scene where they discover that he has become immortal.

That is true arkaniel1. Let us say then that each guy is immune to the girls curses, though they can only counteract or control the woman who they are destined to be with.

Arkaniel

Here is my profile. Picture will be supplied later.

Nathan Voleur

Description: At six feet tall, Roland is tall, without being imposingly so. He is also handsome, without being too eye-catching. His build is on the slender, athletic side, giving him a lithe appearance, but his every movement speaks of grace and strength. With short, dark hair, intelligent, sea-grey eyes and a lightly tanned skin, his origin is difficult to determine.

History: Nathaniel lived solely with his mother, in downtown London. They were rather well off, even though his mother had a low-paying job. When he was a child, he didn’t think about it, and had anything he needed provided for him. But when he reached his teenage years, he did start to ask questions, questions his mother couldn’t or wouldn’t answer. But as he was sharp of mind, insatiably curious and possessed a cunning and sneakiness not often seen, he managed to find out. Monthly payments were made to his mother’s bank account, by a nameless accountholder, but one who signed his draft always with Dad…

His curiosity was peaked, especially since his mother had always claimed his father was dead, leaving life in a car crash. Here, there was an opportunity. What nobody knew, was that Nathan often felt himself irresistibly drawn to certain objects, objects he often ‘creatively acquired’, before either selling them off or simply keeping them. He couldn’t explain this need, but it gave him a great sense of fulfilment to acquire these objects. He didn’t even use the money for anything.

He was also a natural pickpocket, and had such talent with his fingers, he could be a top of the line magician. But then, at the age of fifteen, his mother found his secret stash of stolen objects. Jewellery, valuable books, and other items. She threw him out, shouting, cursing and babbling about his malicious father, calling them both incurable criminals, thieves,…

Nathan had nowhere to go…except to find his dad, who might be alive after all. He had no way to contact or track down the man. Except for the bank. He didn’t understand how he was capable of it, but through his cunning and sneakiness, he managed to make his way into a secluded bank office and accessed the account databank. He managed to track down the deposits to a certain location, all made once a month, on the exact same date. The fifteenth of each month, in New York City, the Barclay’s branch at JFK-airport.

That date, Nathan was there. He didn’t have to look long for his father. He recognized those eyes anywhere. Exactly the same shade of grey as his. The rare Sea-grey…

What followed was an apprenticeship with his father, disappearing of the public radar, and becoming a master thief/tomb raider. They stole either what interested them, or what they were paid for too steal. Those things they stole for themselves, were all, unequivocally items with a strong mythical or supernatural background. Some from the Celts, some of the Ancient Greeks, the Egyptians,...

Now, Nathan worked independently, and was very rich, though the only money he spent was on plane tickets and hotel rooms. His job, which took all of his time, both in preparation, training and execution, was his hobby, and the love of his life in one. And now, he had found that the mythical spear of Achilles was on display in the Athens’ Museum of Antiquities.  And he wanted it.

Abilities: Skilled in many languages, though most of them being dead, like Latin, Ancient Greek, Egyptian Hieroglyphs and Cuneiform. He is a master thief, skilled in breaking in through any alarm, open any vault and crack any computer system (when hired to steal electronic information). He also keeps fit, has a mastery over acrobatics and gymnastics, as well as the graceful and lethal Capoeira martial art/dance/acrobatics.

Arkaniel

Autumn52