Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EternalChameleon

sleeping because I am sick ugh.... food poisoning ftl

DeamonAndae19

Same as above, but, children are a pain (Specially when the mother's not around... Bitch)

EternalChameleon

DeamonAndae19

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

Technically, nothing.

In theory, watching Kairi, making sure she's safe (Whilst sitting and watching the Olympics, so, she'll be fine.)

Izzie Aditi

Things I should be doing -on- Elliquiy however: updating my stories 8-) !
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

I would post something similar, Izzie, sadly... Not a lot I can do just yet >_>

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on July 29, 2012, 06:45:02 AM
I would post something similar, Izzie, sadly... Not a lot I can do just yet >_>
You’re more than welcome to start a Non-Adult Roleplay, for instance :-)

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on July 29, 2012, 06:48:52 AM
You’re more than welcome to start a Non-Adult Roleplay, for instance :-)

I'm aware of this, but, you ever tried to mould the general outline for an RP of any level, when running on less sleep over three days than you should be getting every day?

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on July 29, 2012, 06:52:03 AM
I'm aware of this, but, you ever tried to mould the general outline for an RP of any level, when running on less sleep over three days than you should be getting every day?
...yes :P .

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on July 29, 2012, 06:53:25 AM
...yes :P .

Whilst looking after your own spawn, as a single parent?

Also... I've just realised the page number.

*Watches mind fall into the gutter.*

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on July 29, 2012, 06:54:31 AM
Whilst looking after your own spawn, as a single parent?

Also... I've just realised the page number.

*Watches mind fall into the gutter.*
*chuckles* It's not a competition, dear. No I haven't thankfully, I'm not a single parent.

OT: preparing lunch, nomnom hungry!

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on July 29, 2012, 06:55:29 AM
*chuckles* It's not a competition, dear. No I haven't thankfully, I'm not a single parent.

OT: preparing lunch, nomnom hungry!

I envy you, for not being a single parent... It's all the fun, but twice the work o.o

Uhm... Lunch, what exactly is that?

Dez

Like Izzi should be upating stories here on E.. otherwise should go to store for sour cream for homemade banana bread --- instead, because I'm being lazy, I put the bananas in the freezer and will go tomorrow after work....

meh

DeamonAndae19

Izzie Aditi

There's a possibility I have to be at work now ::) . My boss seriously fails to communicate properly *shrugs*. Whatevs, extra day off.

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

DeamonAndae19

Mistyy

Be signing up to get my private pilot license, just haven't bothered to go yet as it's pretty expensive but I am prepared for it.

DeamonAndae19

Alive Until Dead

Preparing documents for my replacement!

I'm so not in the mood. :-/ Not because I got fired, it's just a lot of work and I'm ready to leave already lol.
On/OFF

Remmy says: "Be happy in the now or know not happiness!"

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeamonAndae19

Xandi sorry, couldn't resist.

Going for a smoke, and glad for the distraction.