News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Paradise Club

Started by RedEve, December 01, 2012, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The Paradise Club is a gentleman's club - or common variety strip joint - like countless others all over the US. Sure, there are rumors about the owner, Dominic D'Allesandro being connected, but apart from the occasional brawl or fist fight, there was little going on at the establishment that warranted the attention of the police. That was until three of the girls working at the bar disappeared without a trace, in the space of three months. Where the first disappearance was treated as a likely homicide of a high-risk victim, the second and the third piqued the interest of the police. Even though no bodies were found, the missing persons cases were treated as likely homicides. The staff, owners and a good deal of the patrons were questioned by the police, but to no avail. Nothing suggests that anyone at the Paradise Club, or indeed Dominic D'Allesandro himself had any involved in the strippers' disappearance. None of the regular customers are deemed likely suspects either. The triple disappearance gets enough coverage in the press that the mayor wants a quick resolution. A small police task force is put together to get to the bottom of the case.

This game will focus on two things: the day to day activitis of the strip club and the ongoing investigation into the three disappeared girls.
The type of cast members I would need for this thread are strippers, staff members (preferably one or two bouncers), a police detective who is in charge of the investigation, ...
I myself will play Domnic D'Allesandro, the initial main antagonist. Regardless of the fact if he is indeed involved in the disappearances, he is not too pleased with the police presence hurting his business.
He's also a sleazebag owner and boss who takes rather large liberties with the girls under his employ. I may or may not add another stripper character, depending on the need.

One key role I am going to take special care in casting is that of the young cop who is sent in undercover to investigate the club from the inside. Basically the role would entail a girl who has just graduated from the academy and is sent in to pose as a stripper and gather information as an "insider".

If you are interested in taking part in this game, please send me a CS to my PM box. Do not post it straight in here!

[float=right][img](insert image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] (stripper/staff/cop/other)
[b]Bio:[/b]

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

RedEve

Maybe. :P

*steals them boots*

Just a heads up, the people who post their CS in here are those who have been approved by me already through PM.
Do not post your CS in here unless you sent it to me in a PM first and I replied with my approval of your character. Thanks!

Xanthaine

I was approved! Fear me!

Name:Catelain 'Red' Redding

Role: Staff (Barmaid)

Bio: Cate is a professional nobody, almost purposely going out of her way to fail. She's had a somewhat colourful past, along with a horrendous school record of playing hooky, physical and verbal assault and one painful incident regarding a fish, half a bottle of soap and a lucky rabbit's foot.

Things didn't improve much after she left school, working in one dead end job after another, apparently unaware what 'dead end job' meant. And while known to the police, has yet to really receive any convictions of her own, her name often appears on the periphery, just outside the reports. Always in the right place at the wrong time. Her propensity for being 'there' was really what landed her her current job, and while she hasn't got anywhere near the rhythm to be one of the girls on the stages, she's able to serve the drinks ably enough, as well as having enough minor skills elsewhere to pick up the handymen's slack where needed.

Personally she's quite breathy and cutesy, a hard person to hate on the face of things. She's been known to leave jealousy in her wake, and knows her most powerful weapon is a lip bite, a smile and a head tilt. She may often come across as an unintelligent woman, but where she falls short in book smarts she makes up for with cunning and an oddly tactical mindset. She keeps fairly breezy and light about her life story, but seems to leave out more details than she gives, preferring to smile enigmatically and allowing the questioner to believe whatever lewd tale they wish.

RedEve

Need a couple of more players for this, preferably staff for the club, perhaps one or two police PCs.

RedEve

I really need a few more characters before I feel comfortable starting this. Anyone?

whtbitch4u2own

Sorry Red, I got very busy past few days and I know I promised a CS.

Now thinking about it and having now detective... Did you want me to go ahead and take that male detective role? If so, I can make a CS for that role.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

RedEve

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on December 08, 2012, 10:41:02 AM
Sorry Red, I got very busy past few days and I know I promised a CS.

Now thinking about it and having now detective... Did you want me to go ahead and take that male detective role? If so, I can make a CS for that role.

Go ahead! :)

JackWhite

Name: Jason Stevenson
Role: Staff (Diskjockey)
Bio: He always had something with music. All different genres were his favourites and he liked to mix and scratch. His parents weren't too rich but they'd always supported their sons dream and had given him all the equipment he needed. For a long time his dream was to become a professional and make his money travelling around the world but that didn't really work out the way he wanted. He had tried to get in the business more than once but all his hits just weren't good enough for the big music labels. When he had seen that his dream never would work out he went to different bars and always did his thing. Not because he needed practice, just because he loved everything about working with the music.
At the Paradise Club he had found work for more than a few weeks and he was happy that he finally had found a steady night job that did pay rather good in the weekends. It wasn't his only job. During the week he worked too, nothing too special though. Some might even call him a nerd if they didn't know what he did at night because he always worked with computers. Making them for clients or fixing them when they're broken, a self employed job. The combination of the two jobs gave him a steady income every month.

whtbitch4u2own

NAME: David Brown 

Role: Lead officer in Task Force. Detective In charge of the investigation. May also pose as a customer to stay undercover as well as few other roles with he ability to disguise himself to get the job done.

Bio: David has been an important part of the Investigation team for the police force. He is one of the top officers who indulge on complicated cases which are hard to crack at times. Years of experience and personal interpersonal skills have made him a better detective over the years. He loves to work on a case which keeps him intrigued throughout and doesn’t rest until he solves the case. He’s been transferred from unit to unit as he started with a private investigation team at first but then was called in to work for the special task force.

He never was married to a woman since the time never allowed it but the rumor says he was engaged one upon a time and was killed in a shoplifting before they even got married. Though, there are few ladies who shows interest in him and are also his colleagues but he doesn’t show any interest in them. They say it’s hard to please him. He does seem tough from the way he looks and indeed is very reclusive about his personal space. He never got involved with any other woman after that and the reason being maybe; he never found that special one.

Few months back he was offered the lead officer positiong in the task force. He gladly took that position. One of the responsibilities were to train newbies since he was well experienced in such field. He’s heard about this new case and read about it in papers about missing girls from a strip joint. He’d figured it must have been solved by now but it came by surprise when he heard the investigation was still ongoing. Rumors were going on about him taking on that case himself but nothing was finalized yet or he just didn’t want anyone to know that he did take up that case.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

RedEve

Such a move would need to be approved by management first. :P

whtbitch4u2own

I'd rather have her dressed the way she is...occasionally flashing when someone pays her to do so.... :)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Xanthaine

Couldn't you ask Red politely in person? *bats eyelashes with a cutesy giggle.*

RedEve

Hey everyone, I hope to find the time to start this thread tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

RedEve

Okay, the IC thread has been started:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160131.0

Will start the OOC later today.

Xanthaine

Not really much for me to do yet. :3

JackWhite

We could let them start at the club already