Batsose's New ideas for RP seeking creative female

Started by Batsose, January 05, 2011, 02:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Idea #1
[NC] One shot - Softball coach has invested a lot into developing his star player and now she wants to transfer to a better school which is offering a scholarship, but she needs his letter of recommendation to get it.  He is always had a secret thing for her and now is his chance.  He will write the letter if she does a special training session with him.

Idea #2  TAKEN
Forbidden Office romance [Light] - two coworkers both married to other people work in an open cubicle work environment that forbids inner office romance.  They often flirt and then one afternoon are alone in a locked file room doing an office audit and begin fooling around.   They keep it a secret and at first both deny any real feelings and vow not to let it happen again, but then over time they can't seem to keep their hands to themselves and so find unique ways and places during office hours to act out their passions.

I am open to different directions this could go.

Image Based Idea.  She is an assiassin and he is a gaurdian sent to protect the Noble she has been assigned to kill. She has to get by him somehow. Very open to ideas, but one ideas is these two fight somehow and the fight turns into rough sex session

Pm if interested
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs