Amnesiac Buxom Asian (a bimbofication mystery)

Started by magikal, April 01, 2016, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

Hi! The story I'm looking for a partner with has to do with Japanese Gravure Models, basically they're fetish models known for slim bodies but large boobs, and my idea has a foreign exchange student from the US or England moving to live in Japan for a year, and slowly transforming into the perfect Gravure model, despite her goals of wanting to be invisible and silently watch the culture, instead she finds herself right in the middle of it and changing at least a little each day, if not more than that. By the end of it, she might forget english, and might not even remember why she was there in the first place. The changes will be slow and gradual, probably mostly happening when she falls asleep.

Your character could be a scientist, geek, sex-demon, magical entity, billionaire, or something else you can come up with. We can work on how it begins and what the basic story arc is.

Her transformation might look something like:

I only play via post here, and like to have 3 to 5 posts per week, which are at least a paragraph in size. If you are interested, please check my previous posts and see if we'd be a match.

If you think we are and have something to contribute to the story, please private message me about your idea.

Thanks for reading!
Magikal Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0