Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

But, but, but... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Okay.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

I get the whole clown make up thing, but I cannot take the period costumes anymore. I am not "King of Bavaria!" We are so over...be gone.

Harley Quinn

Could you just dress up as Bruce Willis, then?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

The Clown Prince

*Wipes her face clean of paint and walks away*
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

BDLuvver

"I'm sorry Joker, our love is wrong..." I shrug... "Besides I mean gosh, holy two-timing bitch that I am I think Batman suspects..."
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Harley Quinn

Quote from: The Clown Prince on August 20, 2010, 09:17:15 AM
*Wipes her face clean of paint and walks away*
-just stares sadly after him-

You're doing B-Man?  Ew.  Then I don't feel bad about leaving you.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

GOD you're such an egoist... strutting around naked with that bloody guitar. You don't even look at me. No, you make sure you have TWO mirrors to look at yourself.

Sugar. We're through.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

I knew you were seeing him!  The signs were all there, the blatant exchanges, but I didn't want to believe it.  My eyes are open now, so I'm going!
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

you keep throwing me in the trunk. were soo through mean lady

Harley Quinn

(lol)

You're so petty.  I can't believe you would hold that against me when it was so entertaining, but fine, go.  You'll miss that trunk, just you wait and see.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

entertaining to you maybe, and nope won't miss it one bit. besides I was getting jealous of the joker since you wont share him.

grayfoxz

Cassiopeia

I'm sorry I just can't see you *sniffs* ... no literally I CAN'T see you, where'd you go?!

Lira

I need to dance naked in the light, not shrouded in the shadows

Cassiopeia

You don't respect my differences, and here I thought we could really compliment each other *sighs* ... oh well ... *packs bags*

TheLegionary

I simply cannot recognize you when I see you. You are always hiding under your cloak that I even forgot the beauty of your eyes, the smell of you hair after a shower, the taste of licking your neck. Sorry, I need a woman, not an idea to worship. I am leaving you now.

Cassiopeia

You don't understand my mystique!  Some guys think it's hot, but of course, I'm just not good enough for you! *slams door*

grayfoxz

You're out of my league. :'( really I can't get to you...

Cassiopeia

You never really tried!  As usual though you can't take responsibility for anything! >.>

Lira

you weave your magics about you, but you won't weave me, how can I stay?

Cassiopeia

I can't mix business with pleasure woman, the gods frown on it! <.<

TheLegionary

You are an heretic worshipper of the pagan gods! I did not know that! Not only I am breaking with you, but I am also warning the Soly Inquisition about your activities! Off!

Cassiopeia

Why you narrow minded, self-righteous, tattle tail!  We're so over!  *goes into hiding*

TheLegionary

why have you never explained your secrts to me? I could even worship your goddess, but now it is too late. See you in hell!