The Fall of Korra and Rise of Puissan! (Futa Game of Thrones, updated and OPEN)

Started by BlueEyedBard, April 16, 2019, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Quote from: Empyrean on April 18, 2019, 03:37:53 PM
Lynnette: I think Dei would be very interested in Nikola. Both as someone who comes from the North, and as someone blessed by Lady Winter. She'd want to get to know her, both as a friend (or lover) and for her magical research. What do you think?

Bard: Zhi sounds lovely! Oh, did you see my question about what the baseline is of magic and tech in this world?

Regarding the question you asked, I'm quite curious about this as well.

As for Nikola and Dei, I see no reason not to :P I figure the part with Lady Winter is likely far from common knowledge, being essentially just folklore from fuckoff-far North, though I figure there would be some identifying traits though, like her peculiar hair-color. As for their relationship, I don't mind it being established as intimate :P

Quote from: Sain on April 18, 2019, 03:45:10 PM
@Lynnette. Desert magic and ice magic are nice opposites. Both characters are quite the villains so there might be some nice chances for tension there. I imagine they might not have had much interactions during the war however so maybe those tensions are best left unraveled for the actual game?

Most of the war, Nikola spent on sea, so I doubt they would have run into each other while the actual war went on, no. However, post-war...I dunno, I think as you said, whatever tension there might be between the two is best figured out IC.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Andol

Quote from: pdragon on April 18, 2019, 12:17:12 PM

@everyone
I like the idea of Shala meeting with the other generals for more than just sex. He still sees himself as a servant of Ava and a spiritual guide, even under enslavement, and would make an attempt to prod and engage with his captors, trying to find some kind of understanding and trying to quell some of their vengeful fury, at least towards the common people of Korra. If anyone'd be interested in having little philosophical exchanges with the little snake pope I think it'd be really cool, especially seeing how the different generals would react based on their different personalities and grudges against Korra.

@pdragon Hehehehe... Ryou would enjoy talking to the snake pope dude again if he ever got the chance. XD

Lynnette

Player name: Lynnette
Character Name: Irasa Ahote
Specialty: Hand-to-hand/wrestling, raw strength, greatsword
Rank/Position: Hero of sorts - Slave of (N/A)
Personality: Irasa is generally a person of few words. It's simply not in her nature, hailing from a society where actions should speak for just about everything. Strength was power, and if you couldn't defend what you stood for beyond words, well, you might as well have said nothing at all. Small-talk, laughter and peddling of course happened, but in the end, strength was what truly mattered. To be expected to be fair, living out in the desert was hard work when not relying on the rest of the continent for all your wares. In the end, her respect is without a doubt something that has to be earned, a badge on a shirt might as well be a shiny rock. Aside from that, Irasa comes off as restless, having a hard time just standing in place doing nothing.

Bio: Irasa hailed from a nameless tribe roughly at the midpoint between the capital city of Korra, and the eastern province, built around a seemingly eternal oasis in the middle of the sands. The tribe itself consisted of a couple thousand members, how long it had existed nobody knew, nor did anyone care much. They'd lived out there for centuries, living off lifestock that could survive the harsh conditions like camels and goats, and whatever fruit would grow out there, more particularly apricots, peaches, grapes and plums. The tribe became a common checkpoint for those wishing to cross the desert, be it to trade wares or flee the country, and was for the most part known as a hospitable place to pass through. After all, they spoke the common tongue, were willing to share, and would trade with the traders passing through. Through this, it quickly became known amongst futa wishing to flee the country without a convoy. With little to no questions asked, and no particular interest in what was between their legs, there was the occasional one who wished to stay as well.

Granted, it rarely to never happened. While they were willing to resupply them without discrimination or questionings, taking in someone other than their own was asking for too much. Still, what they could supply for reasonable prices was enough to get to the next checkpoint, and food for the rest of the trip. Irasa on her part was the firstborn daughter of the then chieftain of the tribe, and few years before the war broke out, became chieftain herself when her father passed. She was a well respected member of the community, and without a doubt a fighter, so to try to claim the seat ahead of her was asking for trouble.

In the end, when the war broke out, things turned complicated at record speed. Both sides were breathing down their necks while they wished for neither. The kingdom itself saw them as traitors for willingly letting refugees through without persecution, and it was a potential checkpoint of high importance to both sides for passing through the desert. Wishing to remain neutral, both sides were pushed away for as long as it was viable. They kept up a good fight for their lackluster numbers, but in the end were forced to concede to one or the other. Irasa turned to the Puissans, partially with background in the few tales she'd heard from travelers, and partially because she had her own suspicions for which side would win, going by the fights they'd had with both sides. It was a far stretch what she intended to do, there was more than enough blood on her hands, but they waved the white flag when the Puissans yet again came knocking, and she willingly offered herself up if her tribe could continue to live there and that their daily lives were not too badly disturbed, there wasn't much she could offer in exchange but free passage and access to water, but in the end the plea was accepted and Irasa was taken captive.

Region of Choice: Without caring too much, anywhere in or around the desert would be ideal. She's used to the burning heat, and doesn't like the idea of leaving it.
Extra: Most eyecatching would without a doubt be Irasa's imposing build. It wouldn't be a foolish idea to think she'd built a mountain by hand, she certainly looks the part. Between strong arms and legs and a well toned stomach, wide shoulders and her tall stature, standing toe to toe with most men, she certainly doesn't appear as someone you'd want to mess with. Besides that, her body has plenty of scars covering it, long since bleached by the sun. Aside from that, she carries with her (or not, should it be in her master's wishes) a massive greatsword, its mass alone looking like the true killer as it's not particularly sharp. Then again, with its raw weight, it doesn't have to be. Even to the blind eye, it's obviously enchanted, though Irasa has no clue what it might be, nor does she particularly care to find out.
Ons/Offs - Character:
General Sexual Attitude: Irasa values strength highly, and she would be highly reluctant to have sex with anyone who could not prove themselves worthy. Winning or losing isn't necessarily as important, but she would at least expect a good attempt from her would-be lover. While she would likely bend over should it be an order, chances are she'd be highly unenthusiastic.
Ons: Oral, vaginal, rough sex, wrestling, multiple partners/gangbangs, bukkake
Offs: Typical offs-stuff. Gore, mutilation, scat etc.

Ons/Offs - Writer:
Ons: Rape, anal, big insertions, large amounts of cum, S&M/BDSM
Offs: Same as character.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Armphid

I have a general question while working on a character profile.  Do characters have either magic or fighting style/skill or can a character have both?  Is magic limited to the futas/Puissans?
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Armphid on April 19, 2019, 08:24:05 PM
I have a general question while working on a character profile.  Do characters have either magic or fighting style/skill or can a character have both?  Is magic limited to the futas/Puissans?
Battle mage, anyone?
But seriously, it's the same as you'd expect. It's possible for a person to do both, their magic just wouldn't be as strong as someone who is a magic expert, and their fighting wouldn't be as good as a battle expert.
And no, magic is not limited to futas. Humans are capable of magic. But futas have a stronger connection to the planet's magical energy, so their magic is naturally stronger.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

SilkenVenom

Player name: SilkenVenom
Character Name: Morrigan
Specialty: Spy, Assassin
Rank/Position: Spymaster, Spent most of the war at the Admiral’s side, cultivating and coordinating informants, scouts, and supplying critical information.
Personality: Quiet and cunning, she is always thinking and planning of the next course of action. She’s intelligent, but cautious, some would say too cautious. She does her best to keep her emotions in check, concerned that they could be used against her.
Bio: Morrigan was abandoned as a young child. Being forced to live on the streets, she had to become good at staying out of sight. She teamed up with other street kids to survive, working together to stay alive. Until, one day, she stole from the wrong person. She was caught and disappeared from the streets, leaving her young friends to once again fend for themselves.

She was held captive for days, stuck in a cage with barely enough room to stand. Eventually, the man that captured her returned. He gave her a choice: work for him or die. It wasn’t really much of a choice. She started as a runner, delivering packages and messages. During that time he trained her to fight, defend herself, and kill. However, he taught her a bit too well. She would bide her time until her opportunity came, using the skills she learned to kill her captor and mentor. Once again, she vanished without a trace.

She finally showed up again some years later shortly before the war began. She came to Admiral Illoria with a host of information on enemy soldiers, routes, and plans. Her network provided much of the information that the Puissan army used to formulate their strategies. Key targets were eliminated to weaken resistance for the main army. While mistrusted at first, she more than proved herself and continues to be a valuable leader and adviser. She sits at the Admiral’s right hand; her shadow that is always watching and listening.

Region of Choice: None. She goes where the Admiral goes.
Extra: Throwing blades, dual swords
Ons/Offs - Character:
Ons: Pragmatism, Loyalty, Power, Being Dominant, Anal, Oral, Vaginal, Rough Sex
Offs: Recklessness, Arrogance, Scat, Abuse, Pain

Armphid

Shamelessly copying Anna Katrine; the rebellion leader, the Forest Owl, has been captured by a foreign leader

Player name: Armphid
Character Name: Jastric “Jas” Orlandau
Alias: The Forest Owl
Specialty: Though he learned more noble weapons, Jas is a supreme archer and is also skilled in dual wielding, usually using a hatchet in either hand.  He prefers using weapons with a wooden haft as this allows him to use his magic to his advantage. 

His magic is that of wood and the forests; he can manipulate, move, grow, and shape wood and other plants.  The bow he used while a resistance fighter actually had so great a pull that physical strength alone couldn’t never have bent it, he did so with magic and might both, leading to the legend that only he could string and fire the great bow.  He can also camouflage himself and imbue the effects of plants into substances or weapons such as poisons that can kill or cause fatigue and other conditions.  He can make his body and skin harder like a mighty oak and even allow himself to subsist on nothing but sunlight and water for up to a month.

Rank/Position: Formerly Count of the Sylvan Swathe, currently slave to ?

Personality: Jas is still an idealist and a reformer at heart, despite all that he has seen and suffered.  He demands and expects the best of himself and from others.  From his father, he learned to speak of his honest opinion and to speak truth to those of greater station while being kind to those of a lower one.  Even after the horrors of the war, he still does not hate futas but he sees the Puissans as war mongers and murdering criminals, having seen firsthand what they did to villages that had no strategic value or that could have possibly opposed their advance.  However, he believes in taking an individual for their actions and their history so while he is hostile towards Puissan, his interactions with individual Puissans will vary. 

He earnestly believes that the Puissan empire building will fail. That they will face an insurgency in Korra that will eventually push them out and then things will be worse for futas than ever before afterward.  He is also not afraid to express his opinion and to argue his points against those of others.  He tries to stay level headed but he loses his patience when he feels people are ignoring reasoned points in favor of personal prejudice or belief or at seeing people mistreated for the amusement of others.  He finds the argument that might makes right to be extremely self-serving and idiotic in particular.

Bio: Jas is the oldest son of Count Elric of the Sylvan Swathe and Countess Jastrina.  His family were the hereditary rulers of a large county in the Southern Province, known for timber but also for providing furs, leather, as well as medicinal and other useful herbs and plants exported to the rest of the kingdom.  It was a frontier land and hence many of the divisions between classes that existed further inside Korra were relaxed by necessity.  The Count and Countess were often among their people, as was their son, and were well known by many of their subjects.

Elric was a progressive and even radical thinker, a noble who was both woodsman, warrior, and philosopher and he passed those traits on to his son.  The Count published numerous pamphlets and tracts on how the oppression of the people, futas in particular, was a moral wrong that also harmed Korra’s economic and technological potential.  He exhorted the king in frequent letters to make changes before the world forced change upon their nation.  He openly invited futas to live in his lands and treated them as he would any other citizen.  While Korra had laws about castration and other suppression of futas, enforcement of those laws was up to the nobility and Elric simply did not enforce such laws. 

As such Jastric grew up in an unusual environment, for Korra and Puissan both.  He learned to track and hunt, to know the plants of the wild and whether they could be used for food or healing or were dangerous.  He showed promise as an archer early and learned to fight from both noble tutors and the frontier folk who called the Swathe home.  When his magic appeared, many hailed it as a sign that he was a true child of the green as it gave him control over wood and plants as well as the ability to use their capabilities as his own.  He earnestly came to believe in his father and mother’s progressive views and learned to think critically, argue, and debate.  He made friends and even lovers among the local futas.

For most, everything changed with the war.  For Jas, the war started early.  Three months before open hostilities, his parents traveled to meet with a group of futas who had written the Count in hopes of claiming asylum in the Sylvan Swathe against false accusations they were fleeing from in the north.  While the specifics of who was responsible may never be known, what is certain is that the Count, Countess, and the retainers who went with them were captured, gang raped, and murdered.  Their bodies hung in trees with signs around their neck warning that the futas of Korra would be avenged.

Jastric inherited his position and launched an investigation into what had happened, at the same time shielding the futas of the Swathe from retribution by their neighbors as best he could.  When the war began, those same futas quickly betrayed Jastric and the rest of Korra, allowing the Puissan forces past key defenses.  Realizing a defense was impossible, Jastric told his people not to fight in the hopes that they would be treated well but took those willing to follow him into the green, to start a guerilla resistance.  Donning a wooden mask he had carved himself, resembling the face of an owl, he took to striking at the Puissan supply chains.  What he stole, he used for his band and distributed among the locals, the rest he burned.  He took pains to avoid killing if possible, knowing that deaths would only strengthen enemy resolve.  The group became known as the Forest Owls for the masks they wore, more to protect their faces than their identities, at first. 

Korra still fell, but his actions may have delayed that fall by a few months.  However, it was in the time after the war, in that nebulous peace, that things changed again.  Jastric heard rumors that the Puissans were wiping out whole villages.  He did not believe it and went to see for himself, only to find that it was true.  The victorious Puissans and their native Korran defector allies were on an orgy of violence; whole communities were raped and murdered.  Men, women, and children all.  The Forest Owl’s raids changed.

Arrows that once carried herbal compounds that burst into clouds of sleeping powder now carried stinging toxins that burned the eyes and nose, setting up their targets for the next lethal volley of arrows.  He and his people killed the Puissans now, in earnest.  He also made sure that word of these atrocities spread to the other Provinces, even sent people to travel outside of Korra and carry the word of it to other nations.  It must not be forgotten nor forgiven.  The Puissans thumped their chests and spoke of how horrible the oppression of Korra was, but then they did this?  It was unconscionable.

The tales and evidence of these atrocities lit the fire of resistance elsewhere.  Rumors and reports began to spread of a band of Mountain Owls in the Northern Province, Barn Owls in the Western,the Sea Birds in the Eastern, even an extremely secretive band of Desert Owls, all striking when and where they could against the invaders.

A month ago, Jas finally found himself and his band cornered.  Using his magic and the terrain, he held the pursuing Puissans long enough for his comrades to escape and then was captured.  To his great surprise, he has not been executed but made into a slave.  He rankles at it and at the arrogance of the Puissan for celebrating their victory while pretending their atrocities never took place.  But he hopes to use even this to forward his goals.  Perhaps some among the Puissan can be convinced to do something about those who commited such acts, to see that their conquest will never be complete, to try and make this new world a better one.  He has been captured but there are many others now wearing the mask, the Forest Owl lives on even if he is collared and bound.

Region of Choice: Southern Province

Extra: Jas was captured with his Forest Owl mask, his family’s signet ring, and his own personal arms and armor.  The only item of particular significance is his bow Ironbreaker; a massive and thick limbed weapon with a pull that required both his considerable physical and magical strength to string and fire.  It is unlikely he has been allowed to keep any of these items but they may make trophies for his new master.  Any special collar or equipment given would depend on their wishes.

Ons/Offs - Character:

Social/Personal Ons – Intelligence, An open mind, willingness to discuss/debate, strength of mind and body, a sense of honor, responsibility, wit, a love of the outdoors, skill in arms and magic/lore.

Sexual Ons – anal, oral, vaginal sex (giving and receiving but prefers receiving anal and giving oral), breast play/worship, titfucking, kissing, massage, dirty talk, bondage*, public/exhibitionism*, cum facials (receiving)*, spanking*, hair pulling*, being collared*, lead on leash/chain*, submission*, threesomes/orgies/gangbands*, being spit roasted*, used as a living sex toy*.

*represents an On that Jas doesn’t know he has as he has yet to experience it.

Offs – Cruelty, arrogance, moral pretention, those who do not take responsibility for their actions, physical strength only mindset, solve all problems with violence mindset, scat, vomit, gore, deep cuts/injury, branding, castration/mutilation.
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Armphid

[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Always recruiting and currently looking for more servants, slaves and other non-Generals!

Bekah Boo

Player name: Bekah Boo
Character Name: Ofelia Tureie
Specialty: Defense Mage|Floral Manipulation/Production
Rank/Position: The right hand of Janeth- Mage
Personality: Ofelia is a woman of few words, her actions speaking more for herself given the typical stone walled expression giving little indication of her true feelings. To a tee Ofelia prefers to keep herself at a distance from others and follow the chain of command without cause to do otherwise, taking note that obedience eventually earns respect which in the long run may open opportunities in the future. Despite her quiet nature Ofelia is always thinking of future endeavors, of the next potential workshop with her various potions and healing sorcery, or even what her talents could do to impress those above her and earn company. Loyalty and respect is held in high regard in Ofelia's world, enough to find herself being slightly influenced by her superior's tactics in regards to those beneath her or traitors.
Bio: Early life for Ofelia was of lush meadows and vibrant greenery as far as the eye could see, the daughter of simple farmers deep within the fable oasis of Eden, but truly it was pale comparison to the true thing. In reality 'Eden' was a peaceful community of mages that had long traveled from their homeland to take up refuge in the far east colony named Halivaara; the city of where mother Earth had been rumored to have helped cultivate.From a young age Ofelia's life was that of peace and study, to live along side the fruits of the land and the deep seeded spirits of nature itself to flow through the residents to project it's work in various means. Farming, harvesting, herbal medicines, all was used to help heal the spirit as well as the physical form, yet the strongest of souls found nature gifting themselves with much more.

Ofelia had seemingly been touched with Mother Nature's greenery in a way unlike the other mages within the community, the ease of vines and other plant life seemingly sprouting from the girl's very palms, as though she herself was like their deity and could birth foliage with only the flick of a wrist or thought. Such power was praised as Ofelia's childhood was thus shortened to put the young female on a pedestal to be worshiped much like their God; but Ofelia was not amused. The tragic silence and seemingly eternity spent in isolation had long dampened the already fragile girl she once was, that no matter how she lashed out upon ceremonial visits, she found her community hanging onto her every word and action.Years of this only further enforced the hand plucked goddess to come to resent those who worshiped her, growing more distant and cold with every passing year until finally a growing concern to the West brought Ofelia the chance to make her escape.

For years Ofelia had suffered in silence and the strain of preforming for those who put her in such a high position, the well practiced mask hiding the churning storm of discord beneath the surface. It was during this isolation she continued to perfect her magical abilities in various forms, projection of the greenery around her able to willfully bend at her command to form shields, as well as a much more forward weaponry in the form of vines that clung to her form to lash out like an extended blade. The coming years her progressive attitude towards the peaceful mage life diminishing to the point of lashing out, that only with word of the whispers of revolution to take over of the neighboring country, and what it could mean for Halivaara, Ofelia found her own journey for freedom.

Ofelia would manage to convince her community the need for her to reach out to the neighboring country, to put their peaceful message upfront and ensure their safety from being drug into the bloody war that was said to be the only a matter of time. As noble as the task was, in reality Ofelia would never return back to her home country and the knowledge of what becomes of it long died along with her care, turning her back on her own people to instead seek out this growing power cell that little by little was morphing into a storm that would impact Korra's potential freedom of the future. It was these rumors that  brought the floral mage an audience with the very strong willed and brutal Janeth, Ofelia feeling no ties to either Korra nor Puissia, but rather seemingly offering her own talents in the jest of learning more of her gifts and what they could offer to the commander. The true chance to both use her magical abilities along with the opportunity to show her own worth in turning the tides of victory for Janeth, Ofelia willingly serves the general with little hesitation; merely the only return the mage wishes for is experimental usage with no limits, and political protection.

In the end Ofelia managed to show her worth in the form of her mage magic in both defensive matters, as well as healing and offensive tactics, bearing the golden rose wrist bracers and golden collar to show where her loyalty lay. The slight freedom to stretch her arms and use her talents at will bringing Ofelia some joy, but the isolation of her childhood has long dimmed any real emotional joy to be seen.
Region of Choice: Personally Ofelia would travel to any region Janeth pleases, but should there be a real choice it would most likely be either the Central Province (for it's studies) or the Southern Province for it's access to the elements she is most comfortable and known for.
Extra: Despite her quietness Ofelia does tend to study those around her, even when they think she's not paying them attention. Janeth's biggest influence has been Ofelia's desire to experiment with those of lesser ranks, with the floral mage using her talents and potions in various means; for study of course. Though there has been a few rumors of more devious means, not that it can be proven true as of yet.
Ons/Offs - Character: Bekah Boo's Buttons

Character Ons: Roughness, Bondage, Spanking, Riding another, Pleasing others sexually, Worshiping( cock, breast), Anal

Character Offs: Scat, Bathroom play, Snuff, Dismemberment

Bekah Boo

Player name: Bekah Boo
Character Name: Eloisa Auboruic
Specialty: Excellent tea maker| Proper etiquette| Avid reader and lover of literature
Rank/Position: General castle slave

Personality: Eloisa is a sweet, well mannered young maiden of her time as her soft voice is the practice of finer things in life. Warm spirited, she is a lover of all things poetry and can often recite variable tales with ease for an audience as well as a proper student in the form of dance. As educated as she is there is also great ignorance in the form of how she was raised upon the knowledge of futas, following blindly in the belief that they are nothing but animals beneath man.

Bio: Life before the fall of Korra for Eloisa had been nothing short of how life was supposed to be, the only daughter to a modest man of wealth who's business dealt in an growing problem within the serenity of their homeland. The capture and enslavement of futas had become a lucrative business and one that allowed the small family to give their daughter a proper upbringing, to be the gem of their household and a of course give her the bright future of becoming a noble wife. Education in the art of tending to both a future husband and mother to be came in lessons in manners and to be the art of elegance and class itself, a far cry from the horrors that had gone on within the campgrounds where many souls had suffered fates equal to death. To Eloisa the futas became nothing but common animals to be tamed, never once considering to see the glass her father's teachings had given her since she could walk, enough to even now she still considers them beasts.

The peaceful dream she had worked so hard to possess however would come with the swift slay of bitterness that followed, her hand taken by a wealthy Duke in search of an obedient and proper lady as the courtship that would follow never came to fruition. The fall of Korra came to a shock to many of the provinces but no more than the East where her family and their farm resided, the water way making shipping futa slaves much easier as by the time warning had come it had been too late. Her family's land surrounded and with little ways of defending themselves, her mother thankfully had been spared long ago with sickness, to see the sight of her beloved brutally ripped apart at the hands of those he had so greedily imprisoned for so long. A fate that was only made that much more fitting with the knowledge his pride and joy to be taken as a trophy, as death's curtain was the only true escape from the suffering he now knew Eloisa would have to burden.

Torn from all that she had ever known by the hands of those who she looked down upon, Eloisa can only hope to appease her new masters to survive. That deep within the sweet tempered maiden, lays a heart bitterly scorned by the beasts who took away her happiness, in the same way her family had done to them. A fitting but torturous reality she now must live within.

Region of Choice: Western province- as it is a place Eloisa has always dreamed to see for herself
Extra: Attire prior to capture
Ons/Offs - Character:

Ons: Kissing, Passion, Heavy petting, Light spanking (More to come once she is broken in)

Offs: Bathroom play, Excessive gore, Dismemberment

ThatFantasticBard

Player name: ThatFantasticBard
Character Name: Arlyn Walsh
Specialty: Has moderate skill in fencing and archery, though he prefers using stealth and subterfuge over fighting.
Rank/Position: Formerly leader of a resistance group
Personality: Arlyn is a carefree and self centered individual, preferring to focus on his own personal enjoyment and block out the worries of the world around him. However, he's not completely without compassion and is willing to aid those he calls friends, regardless of the situation, or those whose suffering has grown dire, provided that there's something for him to gain out of his benevolent act, be it trust, admiration or profit. Despite growing up in a wealthy and loving home, Arlyn will grow restless when confined to one place for too long, preferring to travel throughout the kingdom and discover new and exotic locations, hardly touched by others before him. When interacting with strangers, he can be seen as being a tad too caustic, though once he becomes familiar with someone his tone become more genuine. To his friends and family he's fiercely loyal and is willing to protect them no matter the cost. That being said, while he isn't an outright pacifist, Arlyn detests violence and prefers to sweet talk his way out of a heated situation, or simply avoid anything that looks like it could lead to trouble if possible.

Bio: Arlyn was born in the Eastern Province of Korra, to Maeve and Ciarán Walsh. Their household merely consisted of the three of them as well as a few servants and while they weren't nobility, the Walsh family managed to make quite a fortune with the small fleet of merchant ships they owned, allowing them to trade all manner of goods across the seas. Ciarán in particular had become a well respected member of their community and a source of wisdom for the other merchants thanks to his heavy involvement in the company leading to their considerable wealth and success. Maeve's influence over the company was far less significant, with her preferring to stay at home, raising Arlyn and helping take care of their house.

Growing up, Arlyn was home schooled and raised to believe in more traditional values and while his family didn't outright despise futas, they agreed with their treatment as second-class citizens. Despite this, Arlyn befriended the daughter of one of their servants, Cait, who was a futa and the two of them quickly became practically inseperable. It seemed any time his mother took her eyes off him for more than a second the two of them would run off and get into some sort of trouble. His father eventually caught wind of his friendship with the girl and not wanting his or his son's reputation amongst the community sullied, did his best to seperate the two. Ciarán would begin  to take his son with him to the docks nearly every day, teaching him about his trade and having him meet the various merchants and lesser nobility that he associated with. As much as Arlyn enjoyed spending more time with his father however, he found the whole thing to be incredibly tiresome, hating the fact that he would have to stay in the same place for hours at a time and meet with what he considered to be boring adults. After a few weeks of this, he began to sneak off to find Cait whenever his father was distracted, once again getting into all sorts of misadventures with her.

It wasn't until around the time that they reached adolesence that a significant wedge would be placed between the two friends. After discovering that she would have to be castrated soon due to what she was, Cait snuck into Arlyn's room late one night, begging him to help her hide. But already knowing that it was common practice, as well as, fearing what his parents might do if he went against them, Arlyn refused, suggesting she instead try and talk with her mother. Hurt and enraged by his refusal to help, Cait stormed off, leaving Arlyn alone with his feelings of regret. After that night the two would rarely see eachother again, any chance encounters filled with an icy silence and feelings of animosity.

The loss of his friend left Arlyn frustrated and confused, particularly towards his parents who he blamed for what transpired. No longer able to bear being around them, the boy began to run off more frequently. Finding that he could only find peace when he escaped civilization as he got older Arlyn would go further and further out, sometimes disappearing for days at a time, leaving his parents worried sick. Despite their best efforts to try and keep him home, Arlyn always seemed to find a way to escape, their attempts ironically only serving to push him further away. While his little excursions were mainly made to fuel his teenage rebellion, Arlyn would actually learn much about the area around the city. It was rough at first, with him nearly meeting a grisly end on more than one occassion, but he quickly discovered many things about surviving out in the wilderness, such as where to safely hide supplies and the best areas to go to avoid any hostile wildlife or bandits. After a few years of constant exploration, his knowledge about the wilderness of the Eastern Province would surpass most people's from his city.

Realizing that there was nothing they could do to stop him from leaving and knowing that he'd soon be old enough to leave home anyway, Arlyn's parents eventually relented on trying to keep him confined. This lead to the three of them finally reconciling after years of a strained relationship between the two parents and their son. Time passed quickly, soon enough Arlyn reached the age to set off on his own path. Deciding to utilize the knowledge he had accumulated over the years, Arlyn became a guide for people travelling between cities. Thankfully his family's reputation made gaining other's trust a simple matter and it wasn't long before he had a steady stream of clients. As his travels continued, Arlyn set up multiple caches and hunting blinds in case of emergencies in between jobs. Feeling stifled just following the paths through the Eastern Province, Arlyn started making short forays in the other provinces, spreading his name throughout Korra as a reputable guide, leading others safely to and from the various major and minor cities. It was during a trip to the Southern Province that he met Jastric while purchasing supplies from the Sylvan Swathe. While the two of them seemed to have completely different viewpoints and ideals at first, Arlyn  found the man's conviction towards his beliefs inspiring and in time even began to agree with Jas on many points.  It wasn't long before Arlyn had a more progressive outlook on things and while he still hadn't considered futas to be entirely equal, he did understand the way they had been treated was wrong.

When the war began, Arlyn did his best to continue on as if nothing was happening, figuring that it was something he couldn't help with in any way and trusting that Korra's army would repel the invaders soon enough.  However, as the war raged on and the Puissan forces quickly spread over the lands the threat became harder to ignore. Places he once considered safe were now either occupied by soldiers or completely destroyed. Frequent clients that had provided him with the majority of his work and pay had either fled Korra or had been swept up in the war. Even his old friend Jastric had struck out against the Puissan army, forming his own resistance group. Deciding that it was high time he left before things got too out of hand, Arlyn returned to his home to gather his belongings and his family, only to find it completely overrun by soldiers. Uncertain what fate befell his parents, Arlyn fled the city before he was spotted with a newfound determination to help the people of his nation and hopefully find his parents. Using his reputation and the supplies he had hid in his various caches, Arlyn formed his own resistance group, naming them the "Sea Birds". Inspired by Jastric, Arlyn did his best to avoid killing, instead focusing on evacuating civilians and freeing the trophies that the Puissan army had taken. Using Arlyn's knowledge of the lands, the Sea Birds were able to set up effective ambushes when needed and avoid any patrols when escorting citizens. It was through there efforts that hundreds of Korrans were spared from the chaos of the war and while he did get a few vague leads and rumors regarding the fate of his parents, he never found any concrete evidence on what happened to them.

As the months wore on and the Sea Birds grew more and more tired from the constant running and hiding, Arlyn would begin to take bigger and bigger risks, trying to free prisoners from larger camps in territories he was less familiar with. This would eventually lead to the groups downfall as they found themselves completely surrounded by Puissan soldiers after a particularly messy attempt to liberate their trophies from them. Seeing no way out of their predicament the Sea Birds would instead attempt to surrender only to have the enemy forces kill every last one of them besides their leader, Arlyn, who they bound and gagged, dragging him back to their camp to put away with the rest of their trophies. Now Arlyn awaits his future in silent fury, having met the same fate as those he had tried to save.

Region of Choice: Eastern Province
Extra: Captured with a rapier, longbow, four arrows, a lockpick and a set of leather armor
Ons/Offs - Character:
Ons: Fighting for domination, intimidating or commanding partners, sadomasochism, asphyxiation, exhibitionism, humiliation (giving and receiving)
Offs: Bathroom play, extreme gore, snuff

Bibliophilia

Armphid

Welcome!  Always glad to see a fellow resistance fighter.  Going to fun when these two run into one another.
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

pdragon

Player name: pdragon
Character Name: Sophia Ludencrantz
Specialty: Enhanced physical attributes, transmutation, blood magic
Rank/Position: Queen of Ludenholt, Commandant of the Night Watch, Honorary General

Personality: Many under Sophia's rule consider her a shrewd, ambitious, but fair handed leader. She has a sharp mind, especially in matters of subterfuge, and is almost always thinking and calculating something, even if her face doesn't show it. In conversation she is quite pleasant, having a lax demeanor and quippy sense of humor. She is a true hedonist, but not obnoxiously so, preferring a coy, playful attitude towards it, and is generous in sharing her indulgences. This generosity extends to love making as well, for despite being a "queen", she prefers to share pleasure rather than demand it, and even when taking more submissive lovers she favors a gentle hand.

Bio: Hidden amongst the mountains of the eastern edge of the Northern Province lies the small fortress city of
Ludenholt
. Believing themselves their own sovereign nation, this city acts as a sanctuary to those afflicted with Glutsvein, a blood-spread plague more commonly known as vampirism. It was founded two centuries ago by a member of Korran nobility, the Baron Victor Von Ludencrantz, who was reported to go missing shortly after being diagnosed with the affliction. Because of the danger someone infected with Glutsvein poses to the general populace, driven by an at times feral hunger for blood and imbued with inhuman strength, Korran law calls for the immediate eradication of any and all vampires. And so Victor was forced to flee north, traveling with his closest followers and servants to the most obscure corner of the province, where he could build his own small nation to rule over, free from persecution.

As the city and population of Ludenholt has grown, it has allowed the scholars and researchers among them to closely observe and study the affliction of Glustvein, a line of study both highly dangerous and illegal in Korra proper. While newly afflicted vampires are prone to frenzied, almost debilitating episodes of blood lust, this aspect of the disease is actually lessened as is it passed down to future offspring, while all other attributes are strengthened. So not only are vampires able to procreate, something rarely even attempted in the past, they actually grow stronger and more tempered with each generation. Today Ludenholt is served by Victor's granddaughter, Sophia Ludencrantz, affectionately referred to by her subjects as "The Night's Queen".

As a third generation vampire, one of the first ever born, she is among the most powerful of her kind, and has lead the city to great expansion during her years of service, sending out scouts and spies to infiltrate Korran society and recruit new vampires, either seeking out those already afflicted and in need of protection, or changing those willing to join them (and sometimes not so willing). She saw futas as particularly appealing targets for such recruitment, their enslavement and abuse at the hands of Korra's people made them kindred spirits of a sort, and few futa would turn down the offer of freedom and power given their situation. A futa's natural strength and magical attunement was only further amplified by Glutsvein, often putting them immediately on par with second generation vampires, making them incredibly valuable warriors, and their reproductive abilities created the possibility for explosive growth of Ludenholt's population.

It was from a group of these newly turned futa that she learned of Puissan and their secret machinations against Korra. Seeing opportunity, Sophia sought contact with the admiral, and offered her people's service in the war. And so the
Night Watch

was formed, an elite force of vampires who came to terrorize the night during the war. Due to their nocturnal nature they made great assassins and strike teams for special missions, their network of spies, already established throughout the continent, helped to spread information across different fronts, and because they could take over for regular forces at night, Puissan was able to maintain battles and sieges for 24 hours straight without pause or fatigue. This also benefited the vampires themselves, who only rarely got to taste actual human blood living in their seclusion, resorting to much less fulfilling animal blood as a staple. Free to feast on enemy soldiers, the vampires of Ludenholt grew immensely powerful on their steady supply of human blood, further increasing the threat they posed on the battlefield.

Ofcourse such service was not committed in exchange for blood alone, Sophia's ambitions were much greater than that. She sought the abolishment of anti-vampire laws, full immigration into Korran lands, and for herself, the position of General in Puissan's army, and all the political power that came with it. To say the least this proposition was seen as controversial, as she was not only not a citizen of Puissan, but she wasn't even a futa. The issue was mostly shelved during the war, with Sophia granted the title of "honorary" general, though in the wake of their victory she now seeks to have her equal status and power firmly cemented.

Region of Choice: none, seeks the lawful integration of vampires into all regions of the continent
Extra:
Shade Silk armor
special uniforms woven by Puissan's mage corps. The armored robes are enchanted to protect the wearer from sunlight, allowing vampires to act during the day. The helm offers both protection and acts as a "muzzle", preventing one from biting whilst wearing it, meant as a show of goodwill and assurance towards Puissan allies. All members of the Night Watch are given such vestments

Ons - Character: Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough sex, gentle love making, outdoor, light bondage (no pain emphasis), pet-play, food play (one sided since she can't really eat obviously), cum play, large cocks, curvy/well endowed characters, thighs.

Offs - Character: Heavy bondage, orgasm denial, strict adherence to dom/sub, feet, blood, guro, scat.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

GentleBlueberry

Player name: GentleBlueberry
Character Name: Helen Wymarc
Specialty: Light arms and grappling/hand-to-hand combat. Dexterous and very agile.
Rank/Position: Castle Slave / Former Commandant of the Western Province

Personality: Helen is a conflicted woman. Bitter and cynical toward the Puissani conquerors, but racked with guilt over the moral failures of Korra's former government. Yearning for freedom, but secretly enjoying some of the depraved acts she was subjected to in captivity. Disgusted by the atrocities committed by futa women during the war, but knowing deep down that she probably would have committed all of them herself had she been in the same position.

Helen was always confident and boisterous, but as a free woman she never lacked the necessary discretion to know when best to hold her tongue. With the loss of everything she spent her life working to achieve, however, Helen has grown restless and confrontational in captivity, prone to acts of disobedience unless pacified through the application of carrot and stick tactics. Her constant hunger for both food and sex can easily be used against her, and her love of physical combat and reverence for the strength of others can be seized on by stronger or more talented women to show her exactly why she belongs in a position of subservience.

As far as sex is concerned, because Helen always assumes the worst of her captors and expects them to use and discard her, people who take the time to add some semblance of intimacy to their interactions have a tendency to bewilder and catch her off guard. Pleasantries like kissing, breastplay, the whispering of naughty words into each other's ears, and other foreplay are all spellbinding to her. Even the small luxury of being fucked in an actual bed instead of the hard floor of a dungeon can make her swoon. Hard, merciless fucking is no less fun, but she is likely to respond to the difference in tone by remaining combative throughout the experience.

Bio: Helen's origins perfectly align with the stereotype of a woman that was privileged enough in her youth to pursue a prestigious career in the military. Born to a pair of nobles who resided together on a futa slave plantation in the nation's northwest, Helen grew up under the assumption that she had been born an only child. Energetic from a young age, the girl bristled in the confines of her parent's estate, taking whatever opportunity they would give her to engage in physical sports with other children in the area. The reality of just how her parents were providing for them never occurred to her as a child, with the naive girl believing that the workers on her plantation were just regular servants.

As she was reaching maturity, however, Helen started talking with the mysterious “futa” that were working on her estate, including one with knowledge of a dark secret. Two years before Helen was born, her parents had given birth to another girl, a futa. Helen had never known this girl because, as the futa servant told it, her parents had rejected the girl's birth and disposed of her on the very same night as she'd been born – given up to a life of slavery on another plantation, or worse. When Helen confronted her parents, they refused to shed any light on what had become of her sister, only confirming their belief in the inhumanity of their first child, and reassuring Helen that she was their only daughter as far as they were concerned.

Helen's relationship with her parents never recovered after that night. As she grew into an adult, the young woman sought the quickest escape from her family life that she could get, enlisting with their financial support into Korra's southern military academy. It didn't matter to her that her military career would grant them prestige that they didn't deserve. To her, all that mattered was the pursuit of a life that would take her far, far away from both of them.

Helen distinguished herself at the academy, rising to the rank of Commandant (equivalent to Major in status). As tensions with Puissan rose, Helen was placed in command of the battalion stationed in Bauknan, a small agricultural province south of her hometown, a region situated along the road that ran from one of Western Korra's few ports straight toward the desert capital.

Like most women in Korran society, Helen inherited much of the prejudice against futa women that was taught to her by the previous generation. She regarded them as malformed individuals, and an increasingly dangerous presence in Korra with the malicious influence of Puissan growing stronger across the ocean. Despite her own fears, however, Helen grew to oppose the futa's designation as inferior, immoral beasts, recognizing it to be a short-sighted and selfish excuse on the part of Korra's nobility to use them as unpaid labor. With Puissan standing as a beacon of hope for the enslaved futa, Helen grew deeply suspicious that their plight would become Korra's downfall, becoming one of the first women in Korra's military to predict the fated invasion.

It was probably Helen's antipathy toward the selfish priorities of Korra's nobility, more than any love for the futa themselves, that inspired her to show futa women relative mercy in her service as Commandant. As the commander of most soldiers in the region, Helen quickly grew infamous for her disinterest in helping to enforce the various discriminatory laws passed against futa women. The men and women under her command usually did everything they could to terrorize them regardless, but the lack of administrative assistance made it much easier for clever futa to dodge the worst abuses of Korran society.

Helen's most important act as it related to the futa came just months before the invasion. With Puissan's intent to invade growing clearer by the day, and paranoia concerning the questionable loyalties of Korra's own futa, Helen decided that their presence in Bauknan would need to be eliminated completely. Instead of killing them, however, the Commandant made contact with Puissani allies in secret to orchestrate what would become the mass exile of all Bauknan's futa from the continent. Every futa woman, and any family or friends that wanted to accompany them, would be taken to the coast and loaded onto Puissani ships that would ferry them to safety across the ocean. To Puissan, the plan was sold as Helen's desire to let the futa live freely in a nation that would treat them as equals. To Korra, it was simply the quickest, cleanest way to remove the malicious traitors from their land, once and for all. No one was ever sure which motive was truer to Helen's heart...but her proposal was accepted regardless.

In attempting to thread the needle between her loyalty to Korra and her desire to spare futa women its cruelty, Helen would ultimately see her reputation sullied with both Korra's futa and the Korran nobility alike. Futa women would regard her as a lighter shade of tyrant, the woman who had forced them to leave a continent that they had lived on all their lives, many swearing that they would reclaim their homes one day. The Korran elite treated Helen like a sympathizer to the futa's cause, and she was even disowned by her parents, their plantation destroyed by the decree. Feeling no sympathy, Helen would nevertheless meet her parents one final time before the war, arranging for them to be sent north, into the mountains, where Helen believed they would be safe from the conflict. In erasing their plantation, Helen would ultimately spare them the death that they would have received, had they tried to cling to their ill-gotten gains.

During the war, Helen continued to defy the expectations of Korra's political establishment, refusing to enact the scorched earth policy being undertaken by the rest of the region to stall the Puissan army's advance. By refusing to let Korra's citizens starve for the sake of the war effort, Helen became a public hero in her province, and ensured that their loyalty to Korra would remain strong even as their enemies swept across the province.

With her ranks thinned by an unprecedented number of deserters, and the Korran military unwilling to send reinforcements after Helen's acts of disobedience, her battalion stood no chance against the Puissani war machine. After her defeat, Helen was taken captive by the invading army. To her surprise, Helen's captors didn't put her to death, deciding instead to make her a trophy of their conquest. Maybe they didn't want to make her a martyr to those who held her in high regard, or perhaps word of her defiance against the crueler elements of the Korran nation had reached the ears of someone important back in Puissan. For her part, Helen tried to keep her focus on the future as her captors whisked her away, reluctant but willing to endure their humiliations if it would sate the vicious futa that stood victorious over her.

Region of Choice: Western Province

Extra: Aside from the gold collar signifying her status as a castle slave, Helen was permitted to keep some leather armor in her possession prior to capture. Also possesses a limited variety of tunics, leggings, and robes that she dresses in, often at the behest of how her captors would prefer her to look on a given day. Out of pride, she has developed a habit of attempting to hide her collar from view of others, despite threats to revoke all of her clothing privileges should she continue to do so.

Likes: Physical and magical strength, poetry, music, exercise, hot baths, sex.

Dislikes: Cowardice, deception, cruelty toward civilians, willing collaborators in Puissan's occupation.

Sexual Ons/Offs:

Giving and receiving oral or vaginal sex. Receiving anal. Bondage, wrestling/fighting, groping, pain, spanking, exhibitionism, humiliation, objectification, dirty talk, breath play, orgasm torture, gangbangs, multiple penetration, hair pulling.

Bukkake, watersports, scat, severe injuries, oral stimulation of her partner's balls (the texture makes her want to vomit).

(For an even larger list of kinks and limits, check the player's Ons and Offs here.)

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

jeflint

Is this still recruiting? :)  I have a mentally broken fighter who needs a good master/boss to take care of her.  >:)

Player name: JEFlint
Character Name:  Brooke Amira, The Chasm Camper
Specialty:

• Fighter: Brooke knows how to use all manner of weapons but she really shines when she can make use of both her hands on a weapon, she prefers Greatswords, Greataxes and Greatclubs
  • Assassin: It might not look it given Brooke's normal nature but she can be very stealthy when she has too, she also knows the spots that will kill an opponent quickest when she strikes with a knife or short sword
Rank/Position: Slave
Owner:(TBD)

Personality:  Death is a personal friend of Brooke’s and as such, she has a very callous attitude towards it. Not even concerned if she will die. Normally she has a facade of happy, carefree and upbeat. She’s very capable of various emotions but her default seems to be a devil may care attitude. But under this devil may care attitude lies a perfectionist who will not half-ass a job and ensure that anything she starts is completed, and completed right. No matter what. She’s loyal to her friends and only her friends. If they think a deal is bad she’ll walk away. She has no held belief in kings, contracts or even religions. She will follow an order from her superior regardless of if she thinks it’s bad or not. She has no discernable moral compass and no prejudice towards any particular race or sex, they all bleed as she says and without a shred of pity or the ability to feel bad about decisions means she has no second thoughts about what she does which is why she's got such a callous attitude towards death. She also has something of an addictive personality, because of her enhancement to stamina and regeneration it takes a lot to get Brooke drunk and so she can and often does drink and drink and drink and get more rowdy and rambunctious as she does. Not actively picking fights but she can and does gamble away the night and many hours of earnings meaning she's either on the verge of having no money or about three casks into the barrels that she should have stopped. This helps to contribute to her happy go lucky attitude because the booze makes her generally warmer. She has ticklish spots on her body that she'll defend when she's sober but when she's drunk they're fair game and becomes a laughing ball of deadly drunkard death. Luckily she doesn't weigh much and she's not very tall so when drunk she's easier to contain and she sleeps off booze pretty quickly. She doesn't actually love as most people would understand it, she has a few favorite partners that she enjoys spending time with. She, however, loves to fuck and when she's in a "heat mood" she just won't take no for an answer and will continue to single-mindedly follow her chosen target until she's had a chance to have a roll in the hay with that person, regardless of rank, position or if they're an enemy. Which can cause all sorts of problems and will only, sullenly, stop if she's ordered by the person she regards as her boss. Proving that she is loyal if somewhat troubled pet.

Bio: Brooke couldn’t tell you where she was born for sure or who her parents were. She always assumed her parents were some pirate or sailor and a tavern wench or a brothel worker. It never really mattered because they weren’t there for her growing up in Port Royale and so she had to fend for herself from a very young age. Her first murder was at the tender age of five when she was raped by a known child predator. The guards had no interest in taking care of him. Brooke had no issue stabbing him in the eye with the tiny dagger she carried. She didn’t have the strength to make a proper job of it and so it took a while to actually kill him.

Unfortunately for Brooke, the predator was a connected member of the nobility and they didn’t look kindly on scum killing folks like him. Even if she was the victim she was beaten nearly to death and thrown into the prison for the crime. Fortunately, the underbelly took a liking to Brooke’s act and intervened secreting the child out of dungeons and back to the docks and slums that she knew. She wanted little to do with the guild of criminals that had freed her but she wanted to repay her debt after she’d healed.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on people’s perspectives Brooke never got really any bigger but she got more developed. Which made her a perfect hired killer. A few gold and people would actually invite her into their bedchambers. Which was a mistake because as they undressed she would then stab and kill them. Of course, because of her small stature and perceived frailty, she has also deemed an easy mark for thieves. These were normally sailors on call in the port or drunken louts and just added to her growing body count. Probably because of the unwanted attention of her height she began to take an interest in weaponry and fighting. So the tiny redhead trained harder than any of the others to master her knife and the greatsword, great ax and clubs that she favored. Which she seemed to pick up easily. Soon enough Brooke had a fearsome reputation of being able to drop any man regardless of his size and strength and they eventually stopped trying to rob her.

She never joined any official guild in a capacity for legal work but she made decent enough wages being an enforcer and killer for the criminals who had sprung her. She had the rare moral flexibility to not bat an eye when killing needed to be done and to follow orders to completion. Making her highly prized. She had no desire to move up beyond her station which pleased higher-ups as well.

It was probably sixteen or seventeen when she married the Garbai Amira. Their courtship was brief and filled with passion. It was perhaps unfortunate that Garbai was murdered by a rival shortly after the two had been wed. It had come shortly after Brooke swore she would give up her criminal life and go join the militia or guard. Brooke didn’t know who Garbai’s rival was, only that he’d fled the town because he’d heard he should have killed Brooke as well. The fight with Garbai left the other in a seriously injured state and he wasn’t in any state to fight Brooke, who was something of a legend in Port Royale when it came to murder.

Brooke followed after him, bidding farewell to her friends and setting out after the man who killed her husband. The trail brought North and indirectly into the sights of the Pussians. She was herald as a hero of the realm, something she was neither looking for or wanted. It happened that a stream of villagers passed by Brooke as she was still looking for the man, she'd heard his name was Galen and that she was only a few days south of him. The Pussian soldiers that were in the way weren't even anything she was going to bother with until a villager saw Brooke's assortment of weapons and asked her to defend the children and paid what was left of the town treasury. Smarter people would have turned them down and Brooke should have but she kicked the money onto the ground, strode out onto the narrow bridge and waited. The first soldier to step onto the bridge was given the warning to turn back, which was more than fair given who it was given the warning. Because of the chasm the only way across was the bridge. If you wanted to cross you had to go through Brooke and her small body but large weapons meant that she had reach. She held the bridge for the better part of an hour and cleaved through almost an entire unit before they got wise and started to shoot arrows at her. That's when the redhead got impatient and rushed the remaining troops and took a few more down for good measure. She was captured, it was a hell of a struggle for someone who wasn't even five feet tall. There was a lot of hostility towards her and some of the troops wanted to gut her. Brooke took it in stride, her nonchalance about death spooked some of the force and she was bundled up to be taken to the leader of the battalion. And the legend was spreading of the Fiery Demoness of the Chasm and how she'd slain a hundred, no! three hundred! Nay! An army! To protect the poor villagers of Iziau. For she was a true hero. Too bad no one ever asked Brooke how she really felt about the telling of her "heroic" deed.

Region of Choice:  Southern Province, with her clothing choices she seems to be geared towards warmer climates

Extra:  Brooke carries a greatsword, a shortsword, and a knife, her clothing is generally tight and form-fitting cut for warmer climates

ONs: Music, Weapons, Alcohol, Gambling, Flings, Master/pet relationships, penis worship, breast envy
OFFs: Sexual Pain/Torture, Weight Gain, Sado-Masochism, Scat, Watersports, Tentacles, full vore, Gore

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

BlueEyedBard

Update posted on first post!
Looking for new characters and character types to fill our game ranks.

Check it out and come join our game of medieval futa fantasy!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sain

It's been great fun so far ;D

The GM is helpful in keeping people engaged and the current cast of characters & players is quite fantastic. We could definitely use some nobles from the mainland perhaps though to spice things up and add tension.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Totoro

Sent a loose idea/question. Definitely interested in figuring something out.

Myrra

I'm interested in submitting a character. Gonna need to take some more time to read up on the existing lore, but so far I'm thinking Puissan navy officer. Someone not extremely ambitious but competent enough to be noteworthy, either as an ally or a strong rival to an existing officer who wishes to climb up the ranks.  :-)

Lynnette

Happy to see people are interested, the game has been a blast so far! ^^

Quote from: Myrra on December 29, 2019, 04:20:13 AM
I'm interested in submitting a character. Gonna need to take some more time to read up on the existing lore, but so far I'm thinking Puissan navy officer. Someone not extremely ambitious but competent enough to be noteworthy, either as an ally or a strong rival to an existing officer who wishes to climb up the ranks.  :-)

While I can't answer everything, I'm playing the role of vice admiral within the navy (So right below Janeth), so if you have any questions regarding that branch in particular or would like to line up stories, feel free to reach out to me!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread