New Harrisville Falls - looking for F for secret brothel game

Started by RedEve, November 05, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

New Harrisville Falls

New Harrisville Falls is a dormant little town like there are thousands of all over the US. The population counts in the few hundred and most of the citizens are devout. Yet out in a field not far from the old Harris farm, there is an old shack. At day it looks like nothing more than a long abandoned homestead, but at night, a generator is buzzing and an old neon sign lights up, spelling out the lewd name of “Fucking Gulch”. Inside is the town’s brothel, a place no one speaks of in public, and no one who has not yet ventured inside has any idea about both its patrons and staff. Everyone who enters is sworn to secrecy. Both its patrons and the women who work there are respectable members of society. It could be the nice teacher you and your wife met at the PTA meeting. The reverend’s own quiet wife.  Perhaps the town’s bank manager goes there instead of to his wife after closing up at night. The truth is, only the people who frequent the place know, and they are not about to reveal the shack’s secrets.

If you've read this far, I'm going to assume you're at least a little intrigued. The concept of this game will be the effect of a place like Fucking Gulch (hush hush, don't ask don't tell) on a community like New Harrisville Falls. A minority of the townfolks work and frequent the place. How do they juggle their secret life with their prim and proper facade? Do their significant others know? How do they respond when client and prostitute meet each other in the bank, at the grocery store?

I am looking for players who want to play a character who is essentially living a double life. If you wonder how one goes about paying the place a visit or starting to work there, no one could tell you much more than to ask old Joshua Harris (pictured right ->). Since the brothel is on his property, everyone assumes he is involved, or at the very least knows who is in charge of the place. Joshua is a retired farmer of 70 years old. He never married and his siblings have all long since departed the small town. Only he remains on the family estate. In reality he has run the brothel since its start, though not even all of the current staff knows he is the real boss, since he consciously keeps people in the dark about that.

If you are interested, please fill out the CS below and post it in here or PM it to me. :)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Daytime job or occupation:[/b]
[b]Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

April 2012 update: looking for some new players, both male and female welcome, but male clients are especially needed 
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

To perhaps wet the appetite a bit, my character:

Name: Erica Adamsson
Daytime job or occupation: Guidance counselor at the local high school
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute
Bio: Erica was born and raised in New Harrisville Falls. She attended the local primary and high school, and only left for a short three year period when she attended university. She returned to marry her high school sweetheart and got a job at her former school as a guidance counselor. Unfortunately for her, her husband could no longer get used to the small-town life after having tasted of urban living during his own university years. Their marriage ended after a little over a year, and Morgan - her husband - left New Harrisville Falls for good. Erica has had her fair share of local suitors after her divorce, but she has remained single. The reason for her chosen celibacy is that she started working at the Fucking Gulch shortly after splitting up with her husband. It fulfills both her sexual needs and earns her a nice chunk of extra cash, to supplement her modest income.
Appearance: left and right how she'd appear in the brothel, the middle her day attire.

rahatngt

Now this is just so unique. If I can only find a dirty male char with a proper prim background to make it interesting.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

RedEve

Quote from: lovelygirl on November 06, 2011, 05:20:45 AM
Would LOVE to jump in- will have a character for you soon.

Terrific Lovely. Would love to have you on board! :)

Rhaegar14

Despite the protests of the rational part of my brain yelling at me that I have enough on my plate as-is, this idea is too awesome to pass on.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

RedEve

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on November 06, 2011, 06:14:16 AM
Despite the protests of the rational part of my brain yelling at me that I have enough on my plate as-is, this idea is too awesome to pass on.

Woohoo. :D

RedEve

rahatngt

Name: James Fraco
Daytime job or occupation: Principal of the local high school (Erica's boss in regular life)
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Client
Bio:
Born and raised in Harrisville Falls, he had also lived here most of his life. He had left for 8 years for his graduation and some early teaching job before returning. He had joined the local school on his return and had married to a local girl for the last fifteen years. Mostly a successful marriage it had been last year when his sexual desire which has always been a little vigorous and secret from his lovely wife, have started to gone a little more wilder. Now finding about the Fucking Gulch, he had decided to give the place a try. Given his position in the local society and sensitivity of his job, he is very much appreciative of the privacy it provides.
Appearance:

Snake

I am so embarrassed by my failure to make an interesting character here.... So I'm removing the profile as a whole. Sorry for wasting your time with my stupidity.

Phobetor

This totally intrigues me but I am at work and won't get off for another couple of hours. *sad face!*

Is it full or would I be able to throw in a Character sheet tonight? :)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

RedEve

Not at all full yet. We only have two confirmed characters so far, with a handful of other people having expressed interested but yet to post a CS. :)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

RedEve

GaGa88

I am so in for this! I'll have a character sheet up later.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Phobetor

(Let me know if this is okay! :) )
Name: Katherine Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Preacher's wife / Active City Council Member
Bio: (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this) Katherine was the shy Preacher's wife that one saw sitting quietly and listening to her husband give the Sunday morning sermon. She was the one who always offered to help and to lend a hand, the one who cooked pot lucks and pies for anyone who was sick. She was a full-figured woman with large breasts that she of course kept well hidden. She had been blessed with three boys that she watched over and helped but that of course did not stop her from being quite involved with the community. She was devoted to New Harrisville Falls. Devoted enough that when a whisper came to her about the going ons in the Fucking Gulch, she went to investigate herself. And she found herself...quite...shocked. And intrigued.

She had been raised to believe that same-sex was a sin. A horrible wicked sin. But...oh it wasn't wrong if there was no touching, right? Just...watching. Yes, watching was acceptable. It wasn't a sin. But soon that wouldn't be enough, and then Katherine would be faced with the choice: Go down the wicked sinful road of pleasure...or finally say enough is enough and stop visiting?
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

Taking a break from E.

rahatngt

Ohh my you mean a preacher's wife going lesbian :P
When RedEve mentioned a preacher's wife as part of the game description, I found it fascinating. Lovely to see you taking up that idea. If there's a chance she can be into males, I can make a a Gigolo :D character just to fit her. Of course if Red would allow for multiple characters.

A family friend's lusty son sounds utterly depraved. I guess not likely but one can fantasize can't one :D
Looking forward to other fascinating characters.

GaGa88

Name: Vivien Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Daycare Provider
Bio: Born and raised in New Harrisville Falls,Vivien attended kindergarten to senior year at the local school. Vivien was a precocious child and she was sure that she was friends with almost everyone in New Harrisville. She always felt that she was destined for more than the little town, but was never able to get away. Her mother had been a devout woman and while Vivien isn't exactly devout, she goes to church every Sunday morning and even takes care of the little kids in the nursery while church goes on. In high school, she was the girl that everyone wanted to be friends with. Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, and secretly addicted to sex. She'd gotten pregnant the summer after her senior year and has been raising her son alone ever since. Vivien had made the decision to stay in New Harrisville after giving birth to Jayden. Her older brother had gone on to become the preacher at the only church in town. In most ways, Vivien is a perfect citizen of the small community, but she has a secret life as a working girl out at Fucking Gulch. She loves it and has never had any problems in keeping the two separate.

She found out about the place after hearing rumors and visiting, fell in love with the place, and finagled a job from Joshua. It pays amazingly and really helps out with taking care of Jayden, her 3 year old son.(include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
Appearance:

Phobetor

Quote from: rahatngt on November 06, 2011, 10:01:32 PM
Ohh my you mean a preacher's wife going lesbian :P
When RedEve mentioned a preacher's wife as part of the game description, I found it fascinating. Lovely to see you taking up that idea. If there's a chance she can be into males, I can make a a Gigolo :D character just to fit her. Of course if Red would allow for multiple characters.

A family friend's lusty son sounds utterly depraved. I guess not likely but one can fantasize can't one :D
Looking forward to other fascinating characters.

Oh I'm sure given the...situation she is in, once she's got one foot in what's to say she won't just dive in?  O:) I'm sure she can be persuaded to...explore more of herself...  >:)

*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS!
Taking a break from E.

GaGa88

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS!

I couldn't resist. It'll be a nice little complication.  :-) /color]

RedEve

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 09:21:12 PM
(Let me know if this is okay! :) )
Name: Katherine Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Preacher's wife / Active City Council Member
Bio: (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this) Katherine was the shy Preacher's wife that one saw sitting quietly and listening to her husband give the Sunday morning sermon. She was the one who always offered to help and to lend a hand, the one who cooked pot lucks and pies for anyone who was sick. She was a full-figured woman with large breasts that she of course kept well hidden. She had been blessed with three boys that she watched over and helped but that of course did not stop her from being quite involved with the community. She was devoted to New Harrisville Falls. Devoted enough that when a whisper came to her about the going ons in the Fucking Gulch, she went to investigate herself. And she found herself...quite...shocked. And intrigued.

She had been raised to believe that same-sex was a sin. A horrible wicked sin. But...oh it wasn't wrong if there was no touching, right? Just...watching. Yes, watching was acceptable. It wasn't a sin. But soon that wouldn't be enough, and then Katherine would be faced with the choice: Go down the wicked sinful road of pleasure...or finally say enough is enough and stop visiting?

Approved! A quite delicious character concept!  ;D

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on November 06, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
Name: Vivien Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Daycare Provider
Bio: Born and raised in New Harrisville Falls,Vivien attended kindergarten to senior year at the local school. Vivien was a precocious child and she was sure that she was friends with almost everyone in New Harrisville. She always felt that she was destined for more than the little town, but was never able to get away. Her mother had been a devout woman and while Vivien isn't exactly devout, she goes to church every Sunday morning and even takes care of the little kids in the nursery while church goes on. In high school, she was the girl that everyone wanted to be friends with. Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, and secretly addicted to sex. She'd gotten pregnant the summer after her senior year and has been raising her son alone ever since. Vivien had made the decision to stay in New Harrisville after giving birth to Jayden. Her older brother had gone on to become the preacher at the only church in town. In most ways, Vivien is a perfect citizen of the small community, but she has a secret life as a working girl out at Fucking Gulch. She loves it and has never had any problems in keeping the two separate.

She found out about the place after hearing rumors and visiting, fell in love with the place, and finagled a job from Joshua. It pays amazingly and really helps out with taking care of Jayden, her 3 year old son.(include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
Appearance:

Approved! Loving all of your ideas so far people. :)

RedEve

rahatngt

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
Oh I'm sure given the...situation she is in, once she's got one foot in what's to say she won't just dive in?  O:) I'm sure she can be persuaded to...explore more of herself...  >:)

Dibs on her first hetero amorous adventure Tootsie :D

*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS! [/color]

You girls are so depraved. I will expose a secret, its another girl RedEve who thought out the school principal client for Erica.

Seems I put Fraco in place of Franco in the bio. Oopse

RedEve

RedEve

lovelygirl

Name: Kira Spencer
Bio: Kira didn't grow up in town, she moved there when she was in high school. Raised by a strict single mother, Kira was always one to buckle down with her studies and make something of her life. She wanted to be a nurse to help people, to care for the sick and less fortunate than her. Just before she was set to graduate and get her degree, her mother died unexpectedly. Alone in the world, Kira needed to make some money so she could keep the house. She had heard whispers of this place, The Fucking Gulch and went there to check it out.

She had inquired about employment, needing the money, hoping she would be accepted and be able to keep her house with the money she makes there since her nursing job salary isn't cutting it.

Ons &Offs

RedEve

A naughty nurse, terrific.  ;D Approved!

Great character Lovely. And I'm going to assume that's her nighttime nursing outfit, otherwise she'll have some very satisfied patients...  ;)

rhev

Name:
   Doctor Sean Rossi

Daytime job or occupation:
   Private practice doctor

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:
   Officially the doctor's role is as a bartender.  However he often wears several hats.  He is a stern male figure if one of the patrons of the establishment needs a reminder to behave.  He is the medic for any injuries that may occur on site.  He runs the basement lounge for clients and employees.  He's a passable chef, and his tiny kitchen he set up in the basement is used to make short order type meals for those who need it.  He's even been known to accept an invitation by a female client who's come into the brothel, though he would never consider himself a prostitute.

Bio:
   Sean Rossi, was born of an Italian American father and German American mother in Queens NY in the 70s.  His upper middle class life was fairly normal, and his good looks and charming demeanor complemented his quick wit.  He glided through school and only was challenged when he hit college.  Deciding that he wanted to go into medicine, he rose meteorically through the ranks of his classmates, and graduated near the top of his class.    He went through a fairly standard residency and was accepted to be a surgeon at Mount Sinai Hospital in the heart of Manhattan.   Most people would have said life was good for Dr. Rossi, but most people didn't see the internal pressure he was under.   His work was his life, and the pressure never let up.  He began drinking more and more, and he couldn't hold down a steady relationship.  His mother's death was nearly all he could take.  Having lost his father only a few years earlier, to likewise lose his mother to lung cancer (both were heavy smokers) before the age of thirty was too much.   His proclivity for high priced Manhattan prostitutes was tempered only by his consumption of expensive scotch.
   It was no surprise when the stress and the hard living finally caught up to him.   He won't talk about the accident, but most of his coworkers agree that it doesn't matter if he was impaired while in the operating room or not... the woman was probably too far gone to be saved anyways.  But it was a blow that Sean couldn't take.  He severed his ties with Mount Sinai in exchange that the matter would be closed.  Then with no family left to keep him in New York he decided he needed a lower stress life.   Remembering about the small town of New Harrisville Falls that one of his patients had told him about, he looked into it.
Within a year Doctor Sean Rossi had set up a small private practice in the small community.  Once a week an hour drive to a nearby town for an AA meeting, and a few weeks of the nicotine patch had curbed most of his bad habits.  Though after a year in New Harrisville Falls, there was one itch he couldn't stop scratching.   While he was a handsome man, the people of this community didn't know about his sexual addiction.  At first it wasn't bad, internet porn managed to keep him satisfied.  But eventually that wasn't enough.  He couldn't risk making an inappropriate comment to a client or even a stranger in the community... with a small town like this word spread fast.
   Then salvation; one of his patients noticed that he was distracted, and Dr. Rossi finally opened up, trusting the man to be discreet.  Luckily for him the man was not only discreet, but mentioned the name of a man who could help.  "old Joshua Harris" the patient told him.  So it was shortly after that Dr. Rossi finally visited Fucking Gulch.  Over the next few months of regular visits, Joshua Harris saw the kind of man Rossi was, and offered him a job at the brothel.   That was over three years ago, and since Dr. Rossi has lived a very quiet and successful double life.  By day he's Dr. Sean Rossi, recovering alcoholic, and friendly and successful town doctor.  But by night he's known just as 'doc,' the cook/bartender at the Fucking Gulch's basement lounge.  Of course he also tends to the health of the clients and staff of the brothel, as well as occasionally taking on other duties.   But one thing is certain, whether or not he's 'doc' or Dr. Sean Rossi, the man is finally happy with his life.  His already handsome features are now rarely without a smile on his rugged face.

Appearance:
   Dr. Sean Rossi works out regularly, refuses to touch drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes, claiming that he beat those demons once and won't go through it again.  Though anyone close to him realizes that his three times a week workout routine is as much of an addiction to him as cigarettes are to another.   He's in great shape for his age, and easily has a body better than a man ten years younger.   But age is starting to show, his temples and facial hair shows grey if he lets them (he dyes his hair) and he sometimes complains of joint pain when the weather is bad.  Almost as if he took to the rural mythology, he claims he can tell when it's about to storm based on his 'bad shoulder.'

RedEve

Quote from: rhev on November 07, 2011, 12:01:39 PM
Name:
   Doctor Sean Rossi

Private practice doctor

Officially the doctor's role is as a bartender.  However he often wears several hats.  He is a stern male figure if one of the patrons of the establishment needs a reminder to behave.  He is the medic for any injuries that may occur on site.  He's even been known to accept an invitation by a female client who's come into the brothel, though he would never consider himself a prostitute.

Bio:
   Sean Rossi, was born of an Italian American father and German American mother in Queens NY in the 70s.  His upper middle class life was fairly normal, and his good looks and charming demeanor complemented his quick wit.  He glided through school and only was challenged when he hit college.  Deciding that he wanted to go into medicine, he rose meteorically through the ranks of his classmates, and graduated near the top of his class.    He went through a fairly standard residency and was accepted to be a surgeon at Mount Sinai Hospital in the heart of Manhattan.   Most people would have said life was good for Dr. Rossi, but most people didn't see the internal pressure he was under.   His work was his life, and the pressure never let up.  He began drinking more and more, and he couldn't hold down a steady relationship.  His mother's death was nearly all he could take.  Having lost his father only a few years earlier, to likewise lose his mother to lung cancer (both were heavy smokers) before the age of thirty was too much.   His proclivity for high priced Manhattan prostitutes was tempered only by his consumption of expensive scotch.
   It was no surprise when the stress and the hard living finally caught up to him.   He won't talk about the accident, but most of his coworkers agree that it doesn't matter if he was impaired while in the operating room or not... the woman was probably too far gone to be saved anyways.  But it was a blow that Sean couldn't take.  He severed his ties with Mount Sinai in exchange that the matter would be closed.  Then with no family left to keep him in New York he decided he needed a lower stress life.   Remembering about the small town of New Harrisville Falls that one of his patients had told him about, he looked into it.
Within a year Doctor Sean Rossi had set up a small private practice in the small community.  Once a week an hour drive to a nearby town for an AA meeting, and a few weeks of the nicotine patch had curbed most of his bad habits.  Though after a year in New Harrisville Falls, there was one itch he couldn't stop scratching.   While he was a handsome man, the people of this community didn't know about his sexual addiction.  At first it wasn't bad, internet porn managed to keep him satisfied.  But eventually that wasn't enough.  He couldn't risk making an inappropriate comment to a client or even a stranger in the community... with a small town like this word spread fast.
   Then salvation; one of his patients noticed that he was distracted, and Dr. Rossi finally opened up, trusting the man to be discreet.  Luckily for him the man was not only discreet, but mentioned the name of a man who could help.  "old Joshua Harris" the patient told him.  So it was shortly after that Dr. Rossi finally visited Fucking Gulch.  Over the next few months of regular visits, Joshua Harris saw the kind of man Rossi was, and offered him a job at the brothel.   That was over three years ago, and since Dr. Rossi has lived a very quiet and successful double life.  By day he's Dr. Sean Rossi, recovering alcoholic, and friendly and successful town doctor.  But by night he's known just as 'doc,' the bartender at the Fucking Gulch.  Of course he also tends to the health of the clients and staff of the brothel, as well as occasionally taking on other duties.   But one thing is certain, whether or not he's 'doc' or Dr. Sean Rossi, the man is finally happy with his life.  His already handsome features are now rarely without a smile on his rugged face.

Appearance:
   Dr. Sean Rossi works out regularly, refuses to touch drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes, claiming that he beat those demons once and won't go through it again.  Though anyone close to him realizes that his three times a week workout routine is as much of an addiction to him as cigarettes are to another.   He's in great shape for his age, and easily has a body better than a man ten years younger.   But age is starting to show, his temples and facial hair shows grey if he lets them (he dyes his hair) and he sometimes complains of joint pain when the weather is bad.  Almost as if he took to the rural mythology, he claims he can tell when it's about to storm based on his 'bad shoulder.'

Oh my, Eric Bana!  ;D I wonder if the girls could get in trouble for giving it up for free.  :P Character approved! :)

Snake

Phobetor

Quote from: rahatngt on November 07, 2011, 04:33:01 AM
Dibs on her first hetero amorous adventure Tootsie :D

Lol! I'll have to see if the Preacher's wife will make that final step! ;) Though I'm sure she will :P
Taking a break from E.

rhev

Oh, I hope she's friends with Doc.... I like the curvy girls.  :)

Phobetor

Oh I am sure she will be *Grins*

On that note, I think we'll have to call her Mary Magdeline *Snerks*
Taking a break from E.

lovelygirl

Quote from: RedEve on November 07, 2011, 10:14:05 AM
A naughty nurse, terrific.  ;D Approved!

Great character Lovely. And I'm going to assume that's her nighttime nursing outfit, otherwise she'll have some very satisfied patients...  ;)

LOL of course, that is unless Dr. Rossi makes her wear it during the day, lol

Ons &Offs

RedEve

It would explain why poor dr. Rossi can't get his mind off sex during the day.  :P

rhev

Dr. Rossi has the ability to compartmentalize his mind.  It's one of the skills that makes a good doctor great.  They can hear things about people's health, cancer, disease, etc, and keep it completely to themselves, even when they bump into that person in the store.  Dr. / patient confidentiality is one of the things that's going to make it easy for Dr. Rossi to work at the gulch.  That being said, there's NO WAY he wouldn't pay for some time with Kira on some nights.  :)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

DomShark

I'm interested in writing a client or a "muscle" type of character to make sure things stay on the up and up. Which would you girls prefer? Tall, dark and hung-some bouncer or inexperienced innocent youth client?
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

RedEve

We already have a bouncer type but you could assume his identity of you so chose.
His code name at the brothel would need to be Bert. I can edit out his day job if you'd like (I mentioned he was a gas station owner so far).

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 07, 2011, 03:09:41 PM
We already have a bouncer type but you could assume his identity of you so chose.
His code name at the brothel would need to be Bert. I can edit out his day job if you'd like (I mentioned he was a gas station owner so far).

I could do Bert, the gas station owner. I'm assuming he's been an NPC so far, yes? (i don't want to step on any toes)

I'll get caught up on the IC page and put a profile together some time this evening.

RedEve

Quote from: DomShark on November 07, 2011, 03:14:48 PM
I could do Bert, the gas station owner. I'm assuming he's been an NPC so far, yes? (i don't want to step on any toes)

I'll get caught up on the IC page and put a profile together some time this evening.

We're early enough in the game that we can still change Bert around a bit to fit your preferences.
:)
Let me know when you have a CS ready.

rhev

We do need clients as well though.  If any guys are reading this, don't feel like you have to work at the gulch!

Snake

I didn' tput that in mine and I got rejected. XD even through two edits of char.

rhev

QuoteI didn' tput that in mine and I got rejected. XD even through two edits of char.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Snake on November 06, 2011, 01:59:32 PM
Name:  Aeron Mystrin
Daytime job or occupation: Police officer
Bio: Normally a patrol officer with a city's police agency in the Patrol, as if that wasn't stressful enough.  He's always been on the force though since his adopted father was a cop and he was a shoo-in for it with that background. So after a few years of that; after a particularly trying case he went looking for...relief and found it at the "hidden" brothel. He'd always wanted to bang a few of the hot women in town but they were all married but here was a chance to; if you knew the right people. He got by word of mouth and the fact that his boss tipped him off to it; but with a reminder "what goes on there, stays there."
Appearance: ]

I'm not trying to speak for the GM of the thread, but maybe that's because your first 'draft' of the character was about one sentence long, and your picture was an anime character with no description.  The revised picture of your character's 'appearance' can be summed up in one word.  "GUN!"   Um... how is that telling us anything about your character?   That doesn't say what he looks like or give anyone even the slightest clue to what your character is about.  Your second revision  speaks of a 'city's police agency' with your character being wanting to 'bang a few of the hot women in town.'   In addition you got word of the brothel by word of mouth AND by the fact that the boss tipped him off despite the fact that the original author's post says quite clearly
"Everyone who enters is sworn to secrecy."
It's like you didn't quite get the gist of the game.  It's a tiny small town.  A population in the hundreds doesn't have a police force, if they are lucky they have a sheriff.  But most likely they only have state troopers that have to drive from the nearest town, which could easily be an hour or more away. 

All I know about your character is that he's apparently white skinned, lives in a city, and despite being adopted, wants to 'bang hot women.' 

So... I mean... I'm just guessing, but that might be why it was rejected.    But again... I'm not the GM.

Snake

I like the idea but I have very little in the way of creativity left to me at the moment.

DomShark

Name: William Shea A.K.A. Bert

Daytime job or occupation: Gas Station Owner/ Attendant/ Mechanic

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Bouncer/ Record Keeper/ Head of Security

Bio: Early in life, Billy was taken advantage of by others in his “community”, taking advantage of his simple, trusting nature and using him to help them steal cars. Cars had always made more sense to Bill than people, if something was wrong with a car, you could go in and fix or replace the broken part. People just stayed broken.

Bill’s life changed forever when a local girl became pregnant and insisted that he was the father (though if Bill were a smart man, he would have met that claim with skepticism). Once his son was born, Bill knew that he could no longer continue stealing cars and dodging the law, a life he’d inherited but never truly enjoyed. The mother left him with a son and a note, that was all the help he’d get raising little Noah.

Bill moved himself and his son into a single story house in New Harrisville Falls, barely making a down payment with funds he’d earned through field work. He worked no less than three jobs to support his son, keep him enrolled in school and give him the opportunities Bill had never had himself. By the time Noah went to High School, Bill had finally saved up enough to open a Service Station in town and own his house outright. He was a testament to what hard work and dedication could do for a person and his son loved him unconditionally.

Noah, was so smart and perfect in Bills eyes, he never wanted to deny him anything. That was until Noah got accepted to a prestigious Ivy League School that Bill had no hope of affording. That didn’t stop Bill from putting his house on the market and shopping the Service Station to local businessmen. He would stop at nothing to give his son a fighting chance. It was “Old Joshua Harris” who seemed most interested in buying the station, but couldn’t understand why Bill would sell. When Bill explained his situation, Mr. Harris sent out a life-line.

Mr. Harris offered Bill a night job, lucrative enough to fund Noah’s education without even putting a second mortgage on Bill’s home. Immensely grateful to Mr. Harris, Bill does his best every day, only occasionally getting in trouble by being too protective of the working girls.

Appearance:

rhev

If I may offer a suggestion?  Your story sounds like it would be much more in keeping with a much larger community then New Harrisville falls.   A few hundred residents doesn't support 'slums' or a drug culture worth note.   If I may suggest, maybe he moved to the tiny community to get away from his bad culture?    I've lived in a big city (Buffalo NY, second biggest city in NY State behind NYC) and I've also lived in a town who's population dropped to under 300 during the winter.

In a small community everyone knows everything, it's just a matter of what's spoken about in polite society.   People live in small towns like this for one of three reasons for the most part :  1. it's the only life they've ever known and don't want to change it.     2. they lived large, and fled to the small town for security, or to hide.   They might be happy with this decision or they may resent it.      or 3.  They grew up on the small farming town life, got out, experienced the larger world, and decided that it was too big, and came back.

A lot of times kids from these towns have to ride a bus for an hour, 90 minutes, or even more in bad weather just to get to school every day.

Basically what I'm saying is that your backstory is awesome, but it's a little grandiose for the 'small town' storyline that's supposed to be central.  If the town is too big, it destroys the central aspect of the game that Redeve posted.
QuoteThe concept of this game will be the effect of a place like Fucking Gulch (hush hush, don't ask don't tell) on a community like New Harrisville Falls. A minority of the townfolks work and frequent the place. How do they juggle their secret life with their prim and proper facade? Do their significant others know? How do they respond when client and prostitute meet each other in the bank, at the grocery store?

So, maybe Bill moved to this little town when an uncle died and left him a garage?   Maybe all of his money goes to supporting Noah, who's at college and knows that dad moved, but not why, and not what his secret job is?    Just throwing out my thoughts.

DomShark

Quote from: rhev on November 07, 2011, 06:24:38 PM
If I may offer a suggestion?  Your story sounds like it would be much more in keeping with a much larger community then New Harrisville falls.   A few hundred residents doesn't support 'slums' or a drug culture worth note.   If I may suggest, maybe he moved to the tiny community to get away from his bad culture?    I've lived in a big city (Buffalo NY, second biggest city in NY State behind NYC) and I've also lived in a town who's population dropped to under 300 during the winter.

In a small community everyone knows everything, it's just a matter of what's spoken about in polite society.   People live in small towns like this for one of three reasons for the most part :  1. it's the only life they've ever known and don't want to change it.     2. they lived large, and fled to the small town for security, or to hide.   They might be happy with this decision or they may resent it.      or 3.  They grew up on the small farming town life, got out, experienced the larger world, and decided that it was too big, and came back.

A lot of times kids from these towns have to ride a bus for an hour, 90 minutes, or even more in bad weather just to get to school every day.

Basically what I'm saying is that your backstory is awesome, but it's a little grandiose for the 'small town' storyline that's supposed to be central.  If the town is too big, it destroys the central aspect of the game that Redeve posted.
So, maybe Bill moved to this little town when an uncle died and left him a garage?   Maybe all of his money goes to supporting Noah, who's at college and knows that dad moved, but not why, and not what his secret job is?    Just throwing out my thoughts.

I appreciate the feedback, but I have to say I don't entirely agree. The bio mentions the "Slums" being just outside the town, not within the town itself. Also, I did my best to explain that these are not like inner-city slums; in small towns especially, houses get abandoned and left to rot, allowing squatters to occupy and establish Shanty-Town type communities. The South in particular (which seems to be the setting here), has certain separation between different races even to this day. The occupants of the described "Slums" wouldn't really be a part of the community or be counted among the population and it would probably have a different name as well.

I used Crystal Meth as the drug of Bill's past specifically because of its pervasiveness in small communities (You mentioned that some flee to small towns for realative seclusion), and can be cooked in a trailer, broken down shack or farm house.

If this is really a problem, I can make him even less local, but I did try hard to make his backstory work within the established setting.

rhev

You bring up excellent points.   In my personal case it's more the  next town over.... tiny town, makes ours look big because we have TWO street lights where as they only have a few stop signs.  But they have a serious problem with weed and lately heroin.

Visna

Name:
Rebecca DePoyster
Politician (Representative for the District in which New Harrisville Falls is located.)
Client, &Large Sponsor and Booster for the Gulch
Bio:
Rebecca grew up not far from New Harrisville Falls. But in her childhood, she never visited the town. After all, nobody had a real reason too. She grew up a normal girl's childhood. Her family was decently wealthy, and she managed to have the luck to be born with a prodigal brain that didn't require her to pay attention to classes that she hated. She breezed through high school, and with her family's financial record, she received an acceptance letter to her top state college.

Rebecca had no doubt in her mind of her career path. She wanted to be a politician. She loved debating, and she figured she could outsmart the stupid electorate with ease. She graduated, and went right to work. She started with an internship, but her mind was set on much more. She began her own business that sold meat door to door. She knew some people to help buy in, and it quickly expanded. She bought the right stocks, and with additional inheritance from her parents, she was well set for life. But the money continued to flow in. She began two other businesses, each eventually franchising. She ran for a local Mayor position, and after a few years at that job, ran for Representative of her district.

Her ticket came through with flying colors. She was rich, successful, smart, and beautiful. She was the total package. And more importantly, for the backwater towns in her district, she was staunchly Republican in fiscal and social policies. She has just begun her second term as Representative.

But something was wrong with her. Something she didn't like to admit. She was a lesbian, through and through. Nobody knew this, because if it did, she would be ruined. She didn't appear that way, and she didn't act in a way that showed it off, but ever since Junior High, she's always been into women. It all started when an older girl, not even the most gorgeous, saw her cheating on a test. She blackmailed her into coming over to her house. The crude, fat girl forced her into bed and it went from there. Oddly enough, she didn't resist. She enjoyed it. To this day, she still often talks to the girl. She's old and fat, and extremely rich as Rebecca had to pay her to keep the secret once she was elected, but the two are friends, and sometimes even more than that.

Ever since then, Rebecca's eyes have always been attached to a girl's fancy behind. She was so desperately in search of a place to channel this lust. That's when she heard of the rumor of the Gulch. Two words stuck out to her, fun and hidden. She made a visit alone. Being recognized by the person running the joint that night, she was given a little tour. It was all she needed. She made a large donation, several hundred thousand, all off the record. She promised she'd be back for some fun, and with more of the green stuff. Somehow, rumors of her promise spread amongst the employees. Many are poor girls who would do anything for her to give them a stack of cash. Luckily for them, she's willing to do just that as long as her lusts are satisfied and her secret remains safe.

Appearance:
Rebecca is truly stunning. She looks amazing for her age. She's a bit on the plump side, but nothing too major, and mostly in just the right places. She loves good food, and with her money, she could buy anything she wanted. She has long, dark brown hair and near perfect skin. Her breasts are legendary, yet all natural. She's utterly delicious.
(Some NSFW)

-

Ah, how does it look? And...Hello to everyone!

rhev

Mmmm I do love the curvy girls.   Even if Doc has no chance with her due to her sexual tastes!   The walls are very thin.   :)

GaGa88

Great characters everyone! I'm looking forward to this game. :)

RedEve

Quote from: DomShark on November 07, 2011, 06:56:48 PM
I appreciate the feedback, but I have to say I don't entirely agree. The bio mentions the "Slums" being just outside the town, not within the town itself. Also, I did my best to explain that these are not like inner-city slums; in small towns especially, houses get abandoned and left to rot, allowing squatters to occupy and establish Shanty-Town type communities. The South in particular (which seems to be the setting here), has certain separation between different races even to this day. The occupants of the described "Slums" wouldn't really be a part of the community or be counted among the population and it would probably have a different name as well.

I used Crystal Meth as the drug of Bill's past specifically because of its pervasiveness in small communities (You mentioned that some flee to small towns for realative seclusion), and can be cooked in a trailer, broken down shack or farm house.

If this is really a problem, I can make him even less local, but I did try hard to make his backstory work within the established setting.

I would appreciate if you did edit out that aspect of his backstory though. I saw New Harrisville as a small, quaint rural community with no real other controversial aspects about it precisely because it makes it more fun for them to then share a secret like the Gulch. :)

RedEve

Quote from: Visna on November 07, 2011, 07:46:26 PM
Name:
Rebecca DePoyster
Politician (Representative for the District in which New Harrisville Falls is located.)
Client, &Large Sponsor and Booster for the Gulch
Bio:
Rebecca grew up not far from New Harrisville Falls. But in her childhood, she never visited the town. After all, nobody had a real reason too. She grew up a normal girl's childhood. Her family was decently wealthy, and she managed to have the luck to be born with a prodigal brain that didn't require her to pay attention to classes that she hated. She breezed through high school, and with her family's financial record, she received an acceptance letter to her top state college.

Rebecca had no doubt in her mind of her career path. She wanted to be a politician. She loved debating, and she figured she could outsmart the stupid electorate with ease. She graduated, and went right to work. She started with an internship, but her mind was set on much more. She began her own business that sold meat door to door. She knew some people to help buy in, and it quickly expanded. She bought the right stocks, and with additional inheritance from her parents, she was well set for life. But the money continued to flow in. She began two other businesses, each eventually franchising. She ran for a local Mayor position, and after a few years at that job, ran for Representative of her district.

Her ticket came through with flying colors. She was rich, successful, smart, and beautiful. She was the total package. And more importantly, for the backwater towns in her district, she was staunchly Republican in fiscal and social policies. She has just begun her second term as Representative.

But something was wrong with her. Something she didn't like to admit. She was a lesbian, through and through. Nobody knew this, because if it did, she would be ruined. She didn't appear that way, and she didn't act in a way that showed it off, but ever since Junior High, she's always been into women. It all started when an older girl, not even the most gorgeous, saw her cheating on a test. She blackmailed her into coming over to her house. The crude, fat girl forced her into bed and it went from there. Oddly enough, she didn't resist. She enjoyed it. To this day, she still often talks to the girl. She's old and fat, and extremely rich as Rebecca had to pay her to keep the secret once she was elected, but the two are friends, and sometimes even more than that.

Ever since then, Rebecca's eyes have always been attached to a girl's fancy behind. She was so desperately in search of a place to channel this lust. That's when she heard of the rumor of the Gulch. Two words stuck out to her, fun and hidden. She made a visit alone. Being recognized by the person running the joint that night, she was given a little tour. It was all she needed. She made a large donation, several million dollars, all off the record. She promised she'd be back for some fun, and with more of the green stuff. Somehow, rumors of her promise spread amongst the employees. Many are poor girls who would do anything for her to give them a stack of cash. Luckily for them, she's willing to do just that as long as her lusts are satisfied and her secret remains safe.

Appearance:
Rebecca is truly stunning. She looks amazing for her age. She's a bit on the plump side, but nothing too major, and mostly in just the right places. She loves good food, and with her money, she could buy anything she wanted. She has long, dark brown hair and near perfect skin. Her breasts are legendary, yet all natural. She's utterly delicious.
(Some NSFW)

-

Ah, how does it look? And...Hello to everyone!

Looks good! :) I would only ask you to change one thing. A donation worth a few million is a big on the high end. I'd prefer it if you limited it to a few tens of thousands or perhaps 100-200K maximum. It fits more within the small town setting. :)

RedEve

Everyone: we desperately need male characters, preferably male clients. Go out and spread the word! >:)

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 01:04:18 AM
I would appreciate if you did edit out that aspect of his backstory though. I saw New Harrisville as a small, quaint rural community with no real other controversial aspects about it precisely because it makes it more fun for them to then share a secret like the Gulch. :)

Okay, removed.

RedEve

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 03:19:16 AM
Thank you! Character approved. :)

Alright, off I go to post.

Xerial

I may just have to make a re-appearance on the boards and see about making a character for this. Oh, the former just happened, didn't it?

Phobetor

Name: Henry Pratz
Daytime job or occupation: Mayor to New Harrisville Falls
Bio: As if the Mayor wouldn't have a hand in this pretty little establishment. ;) The Mayor of New Harrisville Falls knew all and saw all that happened in his very small town. The one good thing about his small town...it knew how to keep a secret. And so for Henry, he had no problem visiting the brothel at night, though he made sure to give a call to Joshua/Doc/Bert and make sure they knew of his appearance. He only entered through the back, never the front. He was informed which whores were available that night and he picked one, went to her room, did his deed and exited through the back. Even though the town was small, the Mayor had to make damn sure no one knew about his involvement with such a business. Especially with a wife in the hospital!

There's always a good thing about Henry. He was a people's person. So he spent quite a good amount of money at the Fucking Gulch. It was family money since he had the son of the wealthiest family in New Harrisville Falls. To a lot coming into his small town, his money might be chump change but here in his small town...he was one of the the wealthiest man. And he made sure his money...and power...was used to his advantage.
Taking a break from E.

RedEve

Visna

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 01:07:47 AM
Looks good! :) I would only ask you to change one thing. A donation worth a few million is a big on the high end. I'd prefer it if you limited it to a few tens of thousands or perhaps 100-200K maximum. It fits more within the small town setting. :)

Done!

RedEve

Snake

I think I might take another crack at the profile making with a better made one. This is too interesting to pass up

Capone

While I was awaiting my approval, this concept caught my interest. I had a lot of time to think on my character, though what I have in mind...I don't know if you'll find it interesting, or will not like it.

Name:
Dean Logan

Unemployed; Amateur writer

Client

Bio:
Dean's mother died when he was 9, leaving just he and his father behind. They were okay for a couple years, even grew closer than ever. It didn't last, though. Soon his father succumbed to alcoholism and violence. He never really beat Dean, not yet at least, but the verbal abuse was too much to stand. By time Dean was 12, his father had been going somewhere late at night and wouldn't return until the morning. One night he ventured out after his father on his bike, following all the way to the Gulch. The staff was different then, and the front door wasn't so closely guarded. He wandered in, hiding in the shadows, watching his father squeeze the ass of some young woman. He gasped as she opened her blouse, and soon all heads were turned.

Before he knew it Dean had been carried through the air, back outside, and tossed against his father's truck. His father hit him once, giving him a black eye. He couldn't remember what his father had said. The next day his father apologized, but every night, every time he came home drunk and smelling of cigarettes and perfume, he reminded Dean never to speak of it.

Dean dropped out of College his freshman year. He was able to pass High School easily enough and earn a scholarship, but College was different. You couldn't just slack on by as easily. He came home for Christmas break only to find his father dead on the floor, drowned by his own vomit, a bottle of Jack in his hand.

Dean went from job to job around Harrisville since then, using his off-time to try and become a writer. Here and there he got some small freelance gigs, but they were for no-name websites that could only pay $20 or $50 a pop. Nothing substantial. He was more of an outsider than ever. Every once in a while someone would bring up his days in Little League, or his fourth grade spelling bee victory over the rest of the county, but never mentioned anything after his mom died. They smiled, but it was fake. It was all fake. They didn't really care, and they didn't want him there.

His father's Will had made it clear that any money from life insurance and other inheritance would be locked away until he was twenty-one. Unemployed for the last two months, he's been living in his parents' old home, mortgage already paid off, and just using his unemployment to pay what he could of the bills. On his birthday he takes a drink, with enough money in his account to last him some time. A thought occurs to him. What better way to honor his father and his inheritance than to take a trip to the gulch?

But this trip will change Dean. It will inspire him to write a book, to blow the lid off of Harrisville falls and its secret. But what sort of book will it be? Will he reveal to the world what depravity can lie behind the seemingly perfect little town? That deep inside everyone is a dirty, twisted freak and pervert? Or will he use it to drive a different point home? That hiding your true self, your true desires, behind some facade of what everyone thinks is happiness...it's nothing more than stabbing yourself in the stomach.

Either way, this night, this first night at the Gulch, will change Dean's life forever.

Appearance:

Well, only not so happy...

RedEve

Character approved, with one small caveat. I would like for any revelations in terms of his novels to be discussed OOC first, and all the other PCs will have to agree, since it would seriously change the dynamic of the story. :)

Capone

Thank you, and that's no problem. He'll be writing his book in secret, and it will be a lengthy process. I expect it to be a long twist and turn of emotions and growth. Anything shattering to the setting will be a while from now.

I'll get started on my introduction, then. :)

Legendary

Name:Jack Matheson

Daytime job or occupation:Landscaper/Handyman

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:Client

Bio:Jack was what some would call a lifer of sorts in New Harrisville Falls. He was born and raised there and even took over the family business once his dad passed away. Known for his dark green pickup with the bright yellow letters that spell out 'Matheson Landscaping', Jack doesn't limit himself to just one line of work. If anyone needs a quick plumbing fix or a maintenance question, they turn to Jack. He lives up to his nickname of Happy Jack. During the day he can be found anywhere from on a neighbor's roof to mowing a couple acres of grass in one of the sprawling fields. Always with a smile, he's happy to help anyone in need for a pretty reasonable price. Because of his line of work and the fact that no one else in town is in competition with him, he knows just about everyone who calls New Harrisville Falls home. Jack lives comfortably in a modest house with his wife Mona and their beagle Midas.

No one other than the regulars at Fucking Gulch knew of the deep-seeded marital problems that caused Jack to stray. His marriage was a ruse of some sorts. Mona just couldn't provide for him in the same way he provided for her. Happy Jack was anything but. His sexual appetite was quite voracious and the fact that he wanted to unwind after a hard day of work was understandable. When Mona could no longer provide him with that outlet, Jack felt the need to stray.

Having been hired almost a year ago by Joshua to tend to the grounds of his estate, Jack got a first-hand glimpse at what he'd soon learn was Fucking Gulch. Curiosity struck him and one night as he lay frustrated in bed beside his wife who slept soundly, he got up and made his way to Fucking Gulch. He'd seen cars and despite the time, the place seemed to be in its prime. Having lived their all his life, it was odd that a place would've gone unnoticed to him for so long.

Once Jack entered and learned of what Fucking Gulch had to offer, he was hooked. More than once a week, Jack would slip out of bed and head to the brothel. He would have his needs met, spend a little money and come home satisfied. Mona had awoken during the night one night and found the bed empty. It made for one lengthy discussion once Jack arrived home and the suspicions have lingered ever since, even despite Jack's insistence that he just went out for a drive.

Appearance:

rhev

Yay for Garret Dillahaunt!   I love Raising Hope.  :)    Reminds me of my wife and her family.   Hehehehe

Legendary

Me too. Love the show and once I realized the character I was creating was going to be a landscaper, I just put two and two together. Couldn't be anyone else.  :D

RedEve

Xerial

If'n you all still have room:

Name: Ares Valentine
Daytime job or occupation: Bartender/Security (at the Gulch)
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Bartender/Security (at the Gulch)
Bio:

When people head south of the border to escape their past, they usually do not mean south of the border from Canada. Ares' was not a past that required escaping from the law when he crossed the border - at least not originally. He came to the United States in the bottom of a bottle, bitter with his government's treatment of his former collegues, and sick of beurocratic meddling.

Ares used to be a soldier, and not just any soldier. He was a member of the Canadian Airborne Regiment, and damned proud of it. When Canada sent forces to Somalia in the mid-nineties, most of them were there on a peacekeeping mission, Ares and his division were there to hunt warlords. They were capturing deeply entrenched hard targets and paying for each victory in blood. But while Ares was recovering in a dirty field hospital from a gunshot to the shoulder, there was a policital scandal in the works.

Two support personnel on the peacekeeping task force, men who Ares would be loathe to ever admit were also Airborne, decided to have some fun playing human pinata with a few locals, and then decided it would be smart to take photos. In the ensuing media frenzy the government decided to embrace the entirely rational and not bullshit by any means plan to disband the Airborne Regiment, and to muster its members into various regular infantry regiments.

Ares tried to play nice, but he could not keep up the act. Villainized in the press, and shunned by the regimental fellows he was supposed to be integrating with, he began to drink heavily. As his drinking got worse, his performance and deportment began to slide, and the brass took note. Before they could decide to process him for an administrative release, he beat them to the punch and put in a voluntary one.

Ares headed south of the border, and fell in with a group of people that he does not talk about to anyone. That other past which he seems to be hiding from remains a mystery. A mystery which might come to light if anyone thought to look in the strongbox he keeps in his Airstream trailer, well, if anyone knew to look there.

He is sober now, and much less of a pain to be around. It took a second rude awakening to snap him out of the bitter and self-destructive cycle. Now it seems that Ares is content to maintain a quiet small-town life, so long as people do not pry too much.

Appearance:

Ares dresses in simply workman's clothes. He avoids fancy brand names, and anything too garish, preferring instead solid t-shirts, work boots, and jeans. His only indulgence when it comes to style is the Tag Heuer watch upon his wrist.

He is in excellent shape, and can often be seen running marathon length runs through and around town, simply to keep his cardio up.

rhev

Only problem is you've got job occupation listed as two jobs that are already taken.  :)   I think the male roles at the gulch are filled?  No reason you couldn't be a bartender at a bar in town though and be a client at the gulch.

lovelygirl

Name:  Aria Miller (Opal)
Daytime job or occupation: Waitress at the Diner in town
Bio: Aria was very homely growing up in town, no one really paid much attention to her. She wanted to be pretty like the others, not such a shy reserved bookworm that she was. Even in high school, she missed out on Prom in New Harrisville Falls because no one wanted to be seen with her. That night she had heard whispers of this place, The Gulch and wondered if it existed. Oh it did. She hid behind a tree to watch the men go in and out, and too her surprise saw her own father enter the brothel!
She was shocked, but she knew there were issues between her parents for a long time. It wasn't soon after that her mother found out about her fathers "hobby" and kicked him out, he moving away until his untimely death a couple years later. What she didn't know was that her father had amassed a small fortune through stocks and left it all to Aria.
Well, she took that cash, at least some of it and went to the big city for a little ' touch up' work. When she returned, she was happy, looking like she wanted to now. No one really even recognized her when she came back, not even her own mother who threw her out.
Aria got a job waitressing at the local diner, but she needed to scratch and itch. She went down to The Gulch and asked the old Man for a job, which didn't take much groveling.
Now she works days at the diner and turns tricks at night at the Gulch.
Appearance:

Ons &Offs

Snake

Name: Zack Sabreheim
Daytime job or occupation: Horsebreeder/Rancher
Bio: Zack has always lived in Harrisville...or the country-side around it but geographically part of it. Since his family business is horses and their breeding/raising/selling/racing they have to stay a good distance outside of the city itself. People complain about the smell. But he's a single guy and recently lost both of his parents in an accident; though he's not the type to wallow in pity over it.  He tends to keep to himself; always had- ever since high school really. He used to be the guy everyone picked on because he dressed weird and didnt' seem to get along well with the jocks or popular crowds.  He went a 4 year school to pick up a veterinary degree but had to stop and come back home when he learned of the passing of his parents and the fact that he inherited everything. so after alot of legal hopscotching; he finds himself back in his hometown-doing what he was raised to do. But he's a lonely guy all things considered and first came to the brothel after overhearing some clients of his talking about it after losing in the races they hold down there. Off teh books, and probably illegal, but clean and fair.  Actaully he hasn't gone there just yet; just heard about it and had been working up the nerve to do it. worried about what others might think about it.
Appearance: Unfortunately I'm a picky sonuvabitch about this type of thing: So you get a description. Zack is tall: around 6'3" and built of someone in his trade, about 163 lbs, most of it muscle.   His hair is long and kept in a ponytail usually being a Chocolate brown color and has blue-grey eyes. Normally dresses plainly- jeans, t-shirt, hat, fingerless gloves.

Kirinis

Name: Samuel Olson
Daytime job or occupation: Town Sheriff
Bio:

It's been five years since Samuel inherited the job from old George who was finally too old to make the rounds.  Formerly the deputy, Samuel had been known around New Harrisville Falls as George's shadow...affable if a bit too enthusiastic given his youth for his own good at times.   George for the most part tempered his protege's attempts at applying what he had learned with at the academy to the real world and eventually some of it brushed off.  A little less bushy-tailed than he once was, Samuel is much more grounded and he's mostly stopped pestering the city to fund certain projects to improve the quality of enforcement in New Harrisville...mostly.

Off the job, Samuel is still a bachelor and not yet married, although not from lack of trying on his part.  Unlucky in love, Samuel hasn't kept a single girlfriend for longer than a year at a time.  His work ethic while endearing to the people compromises his ability to pay attention to his girlfriends and such they leave for someone else after being neglected one too many times.  It was during one of the break-ups that Samuel discovered the Gulch...the details are a bit hazy on how exactly he found out.  However, the young deputy ended up on their front door seeking to drown his sorrows in some fashion aside from drinking.

Since that night, Samuel routinely visits to enjoy the comforts that the Fucking Gulch offers.  He enjoys the company of the women and here he can relax without having to worry about the world outside in the embrace of someone who doesn't mind his inattention.

Appearance:

RedEve

Bumped in the search for a few more girls to work at the brothel.  :P

DomShark

((OOC: Strictly for the sake of open-mindedness. I gather that gender bending is kind of common practice on E, so I’m giving it a shot. Not without misgivings mind you. But since there’s so much talk of women seeking women at the Gulch, I present Miss Charlotte.))

Name: “Miss Charlotte” (Real name unknown)
Daytime job or occupation: Dominatrix
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute (By special appointment only, reservations must be made through Joshua Harris, as only the old man knows how to contact her).
Bio: Very little is known about the mysterious and attractive Miss Charlotte except that she is very, very expensive. She is a Dominatrix who travels extensively, servicing to specific clients who request her specific services. She specializes in women, and for the right price can be persuaded to humiliate a disgusting worm of a man, provided he holds no illusions of ever, EVER being allowed to touch her intimately. Men pay dearly to lick her boots, and little more; Women only get as much more as they earn. She is obviously of Asian descent but speaks with a British accent, woe betide the one who asks for specifics about her past or heritage.
Appearance:    

((OOC: If not approved, I can totally live with that.))

RedEve

I will allow her DomShark, though her possible clientèle seems like it might be tiny, at least based on the characters we have so far.

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 12, 2011, 05:29:41 AM
I will allow her DomShark, though her possible clientèle seems like it might be tiny, at least based on the characters we have so far.

That, I can also live with.

rhev

I love the idea of an exclusive staff member that has to be reserved ahead of time though!   Like... does she live in a nearby town?  She's a mystery!

dvalen

Here ya go RedEve...

Name:  Rowan (‘Debbie‘) Hartzell
Daytime job or occupation:  Caregiver
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:  Prostitute
Bio: Rowan grew up outside of town on a small farm with only her mother as her father left them when she was young.  Shy and precocious as a child, she was the model daughter who did well in school (she was the class president, was a cheerleader, and participated in SADD) and was well-adjusted throughout her teen years.  She was in college when her mother fell ill and with no one to take care of her, Rowan dropped out to come home.  With caring for her mother almost a full-time job and the disability checks barely paying the bills, the days, weeks and months were long and lonely as she had no life outside of taking care of mom. Rowan was almost at wits end when she found out about the Fucking Gulch.  She could enough money to pay the bills and have someone look after mom whenever she needed to get away.  Pragmatic and willing to do whatever it took, Rowan approached the old Man and inquired if he needed another girl.  Rowan started that night and never looked back.

RedEve

Sarah Morgan

This definitely sounds like fun!  Have you still got room, and if so, are you looking for any specific gaps that need filling in?  I thought I'd ask first, before I come up with a character, especially if this is full already.  Even if it is, I'll definitely be reading along, even if there's not room for anyone new.

rhev

I can't speak for RedEve, but I think with an entire town (no matter how small it is) there's always going to be room for more.   :)

Firefighter8346

Name: John Williams "Smokey"
Daytime job or occupation: Fire Chief
Bio: John Williams grew up in New Harrisville Falls, his dad was the fire chief, and his grandfather before him, so when his dad died in a fire the other fire fighters decided to let John take the place as the new Chief, after all, who would know the department better than someone who grew up in it.  John was a good kid and had never really been "smooth" with girls.  He saw the lights on the way back from a call one night and decided to check it out.
  On the job.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget
All Gave Some, Some Gave All

RedEve

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on November 16, 2011, 04:04:51 PM
This definitely sounds like fun!  Have you still got room, and if so, are you looking for any specific gaps that need filling in?  I thought I'd ask first, before I come up with a character, especially if this is full already.  Even if it is, I'll definitely be reading along, even if there's not room for anyone new.

The more the merrier! Feel free to create a character. :)

Sarah Morgan

Thanks!  I'll see if I can't get something worked up either later this evening, or first thing tomorrow, depending on how the Thanksgiving plans go, and if I get time to write something up.  This got buried under a bunch of other stuff, so I'm just now seeing it, but I wanted to say I'm definitely still interested.

Capone

This should technically go in the OOC thread, but since we're currently near the end of the first night, can we have any new characters hold off until the next day in the town?

Firefighter8346

Is my character approved or not approved, if so I will wait for the second day to.post something.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget

aya

I was also wondering if there was any room for another female. I'd prefer to write a character who works there, only because of the lack of male workers at the Gulch.

Bloody Rose

Are you people still looking for another girl to join your ranks? I can also do a boy if needed. Please let me know

RedEve

Re-opening the interest thread.

I am looking for a few players to replace those who have recently left the game.

Both male and female characters are welcome.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions! I am thinking he will go to investigate and, well, once he arrives, he finds that there is nothing wrong with the club...just a great place to relax. :D

Name:
Viktor Schmitt

Local detective, high school janitor

Client

Bio:
Viktor worked in the town as a private detective after losing his job in the police force of the big city for arresting a suspect too enthusiastically for the public's like. He moved to the small town to get away from everyone who knew his face after it had been plastered all over the news for weeks on end. He settled into the quite area and opened up his own little shop doing the only thing he knew how to do. Unfortunately, it didn't quite pay all the bills, so he was forced to find a more steady job. Being a high school janitor wasn't exactly how he pictured his career ending up after graduating top of the class from the academy. But, he kept open his detective shop to keep him busy when he wasn't mopping floors. It wasn't long until he got his first client. The case was far from the normal drug bust or murder he was used to solving; a cheating husband. Typical of the job he was going to get in the area he thought. Only this job wasn't going to unfold quite the way he believed it would.

He tailed the husband throughout his normal day. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Just a normal guy doing normal stuff. Until one night when he visited what looked like a shithole in the middle of nowhere named 'Fucking Gulch." Strange name for a strange place he had thought. He waited until the husband had left before he let his curiosity get the best of him and he went to the door of the place to see what it was all about. It was a very interesting place to say the least...and an interesting place where a guy like him could get lost, and so he did. As for the client...well, he gave her all the evidence and told it to her straight: Her husband was a faithful man and she had nothing to worry about. He didn't even charge her full price for the investigation. He had already recived all the payment he could have wanted.

Appearance:

RedEve

No problem with adding a local cop, but there would be no formal records of Harris' brothel.
It's all very hush hush. Remember that the mayor himself is a client there and there is an unwritten rule that the brothel is not to be discussed in the outside world.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Hmm, maybe he was sent to tail some husband or wife who was suspected of cheating, like a private eye, and ended up discovering the place? Of course, when asked if the person he was following was cheating the answer would be no of course, seeing as he himself will be sworn into secrecy as well by that point. Or would you rather he just stumble upon the area by chance?

Clio

I would love to make a prostitute if there is still room for more. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Goddard
Daytime job or occupation: Graduate School Student & Farmer's Daughter
Bio:
Ellie was raised just outside of New Harrisville Falls in the middle of a corn field. Living on a farm, she is tough and very country. Although feminine, she can lift bales of hay easily and take care of all sorts of livestock. During the day you're likely to see her traipsing around in the pastures with her wellies, jeans and an old t-shirt. Her family has been in this area for ages, but they kept the secret of the Gulch hidden from her. They also never patronize the brothel. She grew up blissfully ignorant of the brothel, even though Mr. Harris' land borders her Grandpa's. She goes to church every Sunday and was always the quintessential 'good' girl as far as sex went. She was always causing unintentional trouble, and her curiosity often gets her into situations that she never intended.

After graduating at the top of her class from high school, she went on to college a few states away to study history. She came home during the summer and helped out on the farm, always well known in the small town for being kind and well-liked. She rides horses and her own farm has 3 of their own. They also raise pigs, cows, chickens and even some ducks. However, it's still a small family farm. No big corporation. They grow corn and soybeans, alternating between the two every other year.

Once she graduated from college, she came back home and began working on the farm once more. She was actually still a virgin at this point, but was very sexually curious. She was eager and willing to learn, even though she originally intended to wait for marriage. That's when a friend of hers mentioned a place where she could explore her options safely, and her curious nature found that too hard to resist. She showed up and was shocked by what had existed right under her very nose all these years. Shocked...but excited. Mr. Harris was also surprised to see her there, but when a client asked about her...mistaking her for a prostitute, she made the mistake of blurting out that she was a virgin. This excited the client even more, and he paid a great deal of money to be her first. As she was saving up for grad school, she took the plunge and slept with him. From then on it was history. She works at the Gulch regularly, with her days still spend at home. Her family has no idea that she works there, and she has no intention of them ever finding out.

Appearance: Ellie is 5'4", very curvy and all woman. She is pale with long red curls and big blue eyes. Her face is almost doll-like, and she's naturally both innocent and seductive in equal amounts. (Alexandra Breckinridge is the model, but not for her body. For her body, think Christina Hendricks.)

[/size][/font]

Miyu

I was wondering what do you needed in term of brothel jobs?

rahatngt

As always another sexy redhead Christa :)

Red, I had been very busy with an office tour and too tired to think and post of my new char. My official duty is over and returning home in a couple of days, so I will hopefully be able to post a character and join in a few days.

RedEve

Quote from: Miyu on February 24, 2012, 10:19:13 PM
I was wondering what do you needed in term of brothel jobs?

More girls are welcome, but we also could use a new bartender. Might be interesting if it's a woman. ;)

RedEve

We really need some more male characters to play the clients. If you are interested, PM me or leave an expression of interest in this thread. :)

Moon Hound Hati

Ready to jump in any time you want. But you said I should wait, so... I will. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

RedEve

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 26, 2012, 05:23:47 AM
Ready to jump in any time you want. But you said I should wait, so... I will. :P

Approved and added to the character thread. Feel free to post whenever you are ready. :p

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Clio

I recruited Dirigible, but he put his application in the OOC. Sorry that I didn't have him post in here, as I didn't link him.

EDIT:

Never mind. He's approved! Yay!

RedEve

Still looking for some more players, both girls and clients are welcome, but we could definitely use some more clients. :)

GaGa88

I can vouch for the fun factor :) It's a fun game, we just need some more players. Girls and clients are both welcome to apply!

Firefighter8346

I am still interested in playing, here is my character.

Bio: John Williams grew up in New Harrisville Falls, his dad was the fire chief, and his grandfather before him, so when his dad died in a fire the other fire fighters decided to let John take the place as the new Chief, after all, who would know the department better than someone who grew up in it.  John was a good kid and had never really been "smooth" with girls.  He saw the lights on the way back from a call one night and decided to check it out.

On the job.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget

GaGa88

I like him :) we'll see what Red has to say though.

RedEve

Quote from: Firefighter8346 on May 07, 2012, 10:01:36 PM
I am still interested in playing, here is my character.

On the job.

Approved. :)

Elias

Name: John Darcy
Daytime job or occupation: Congressman
Bio: He discovered Fucking Gulch by accident while he was on one of his whirlwind tours promoting small town America, hes looking to bring a pipeline through the tiny town, and while he was out looking for somewhere to unwind he discovered Fucking Gulch, hes been hooked ever since. Its super secret policy has also aided him a great deal and hes happy to enjoy the company. He has a picture taken in this town more than any other!
Appearance:

GaGa88

Clio

Do we need more girls? I'd be willing to make a second one if so.

JackWhite

There's still a girl waiting for a man to play with, Christa

RedEve

Quote from: Elias on May 17, 2012, 10:56:30 AM
Name: John Darcy
Daytime job or occupation: Congressman
Bio: He discovered Fucking Gulch by accident while he was on one of his whirlwind tours promoting small town America, hes looking to bring a pipeline through the tiny town, and while he was out looking for somewhere to unwind he discovered Fucking Gulch, hes been hooked ever since. Its super secret policy has also aided him a great deal and hes happy to enjoy the company. He has a picture taken in this town more than any other!
Appearance:

Approved!

Duchess

Duchess

Quote from: Duchess on May 19, 2012, 07:55:10 AM
Name:Sasha (Victoria Windsor)

Daytime job or occupation: Legal Secretary (Secret=Private investigator)

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:Prostitute

Bio: 
Victoria a petite slender beauty, whose graceful walk turn heads everywhere she passes by was returning back home after spending a long time away at college.An Outgoing, Intelligent, Confident and a bit naive but strong minded, passionate, extrovert and outspoken girl. one of those effortless cool girls, charming smart and ambitious. Yet sometimes she could be extremely rude, impatient, and too much of a people pleaser.

After finishing her college out side of town and still being too young with few experience in the area she wanted to persue, Victoria had to find a way to still become a licensed investigator by working under a Law firm to obtain experience. Knowing the towns lawyer through her family, she knew it was time to return back home. It was easy to obtain the job as the lawyers personal legal secretary. Having been away for so long, many stuff has changed, especially the places to go in her free time.

one day going through the files at her job, she saw hidden under a pile of papers, a case map awaiting to be shredded. a single picture wasn't properly tucked inside the map and the big bright high lighted words capture her attention; “Fucking Gulch”.
Why it was being shredded, it was a recent case? thoughts were flying in her mind and the curiosity won this time, she had to go look have a look for herself.

Appearance: