Transformation Roleplay (EX-NC)

Started by KeyOfTwilight, January 27, 2011, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyOfTwilight

What the title says.  I'm searching for a group roleplay that involves transformation of some sort.  I'm rather loose on the plot at the moment, I'd rather colaborate with my fellow roleplayers before developing that.  I am, however, setting a bit of a guideline down before hand.  I want the roleplay to revolve a lot around the transformation, and around the feelings, sensations, etc, that accompany it and exist afterwards.  We're looking at losing your characters sense of humanity, some turned into monsters of some sort, some completely turned into a creature of lust.  If you're interested, try thinking about your character, or characters, as if they were you, and how you would feel/react/etc.

If you'd like to post what gender your character will be, and how many you;d like to play, that would be great ^^  It will likely be in a fantasy world, so if you want to find an image for them as well, think along those likes.  Characters ages can be between 18 and 30.

Hope to make this work!

Ok, so here's the plot:

The world is call Almia.  On the northern continent of Desteria, there is an unexplored area of land spanning for hundreds of miles.  Unexplored, however, is a loose term.  The reason the land is considered unexplored is because caravans heading towards that area have all disappeared without a trace.  The lords and ladies of the land chalked it up to blizzards taking unprepared caravans unawares, but whispers of something possibly far more insidious always drift on the winds.  One Lady in particular believes that it is more than weather, after her father, a veteran of leading caravans through snowy lands, disappeared in one of the last caravans heading up that way. 

She has contracted you all, mercenaries, to set off into the unknown to discover the fate of those who went before you.  You are the best at what you do, some war veterans, some professional explorers or jacks(jills) of all trades.  The promise of gold and land are possibly worth the risk, but what you find up in the northern reaches may be more than you bargained for.

There are 3 races primarily in Almia: Humans, Elves, and Fey-kind.  The first two are self explanatory, and hail from different regions: Southern, Northern, Highland, and Underdark.  The only extremes are the highlands and underdark, the former having darker skin tones and vibrant eyes, and the latter having extremely pale skin and almost pastel, milky eyes.  Fey-kind are a far off-shoot of the elves, being about a foot shorter in stature, and their eyes and hair being of vibrant, almost garish colors, matching the color of magic from the part of the world they hail from. (Think of any color, really, fey kind are like that.)

General heights and weights are as follows:

Humans: 130-265 lbs, 5'5"-6'5"
Elves: 120-200 lbs, 5'8"-6'8"
Fey-Kind: 85-150 lbs, 4'5"-5'5"

Create as many as 3 characters. 

Callie Del Noire

Mildly curious but want to see what you got first.

KeyOfTwilight

That's cool ^^  I'm hoping to get more people incoming, I don't know how much of an interest there would be.  I'd imagine though, as far as stories go, I would play multiple characters, one of which helps initiate the transformations in a few people, either Non-consensually or consensually.

nikibird

Sounds like it could be pretty interesting! I'd love to join in, though I'm curious who decides what someone would transform into.

HollowX

You've got my interest as well, I'll join in if you don't mind :)

Beatrice Black

I'm listening. Guess which type of transformation I'm most interested in. ;)
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

nightender

Beatrice can vouch for me in this, but I like transformation roleplay too.  Not exactly sure what I'd play or what I'd like to become, but I'm curious and interested.  How big of a group are you going for in this?  I do well with maybe 6 or 7 players, maybe a few more.  When it becomes a huge group, I don't do quite as well.

KeyOfTwilight

Well it seems there is more of a demand than I thought XD  It looks like we might have 6+ players even, nightender, by the time this is done.

On the whole, who decides transformations will be sort of a colaboration between myself and the individual player.  I'd love to transform you all into whatever i;d like, but that might not go over well, so asking people and giving suggestions is the best idea.  I'm working on a plot at the moment, right now i've got a main villain (or is she(or he) a hero?) that will be transforming people some way, and i'm looking for a modus operandi.

Silk

I'm also interested in this, but it really comes down to what the detail/plot is like

nightender

LeoStar

are you still looking for more people or are you full now?

KeyOfTwilight

As far as I know I'm still looking for people, lol.  I'm working on a plot at the moment, hopefully I will have it up in a tiny bit.

jisko888

I would love to play in this game :) Count me in if you still have space~

Lyell

Do want. Could do either gender but would prefer a single female role. Too many voices in my head as it is.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

KeyOfTwilight

So far those that have shown interest are:

Lyell
Jisko888
LeoStar
nightender
Silk
Beatrice Black
HollowX
nikibird
Callie Del Noire

*whistles* that's ten people if you count myself.  That's freaking huge, lol. 

I posted the plot to the first post, if you all want to start creating characters, Just use a general template and follow the guidelines for races in the plot.  I'll get an OOC as soon as a few of you post characters. 

Also, with some of these transformations it might get really weird, do you thiink it would be better under Extreme instead of NC-EX?

HollowX

In this case yes, otherwise the transformations would have to not be substantial. Extreme allows more then just a tail and ears for example lol

HollowX

Is this any good?

Name: Rei Jenning
Height: 5”6”
Weight: 145
Race: human
Appearance:

personality: Brash and rebellious Rei loves adventure. Rei's personality seems arrogant in this respect, though she never really means to be. She is simply seems very confident in what she can do, and irritated by what she views to be the stupidity of others. In truth, she prefers to be alone, and not many can tell her thoughts

Job: Warrior under the term 'Swordsage' Rei's specialties in ki style are shadow and fire, her fighting skills are good, but when the fire starts coming out is when she's getting serious.

Bio: Her origin comes from an order ki-wielders, but Rei has come so far from that place. A prodigy she has already been through countless battles and learned to be the best there was in her fields of practice. When she heard a call to an undiscovered area as she was starting to be harassed from the elders of her order, she gladly left for it. She has not escaped unscarred from her battles,  for a time a slave because of one bad battle (though she destroyed the whole city in her escape). Her order was not happy about this, and because of problems from both mentally and the order she prefers to be alone and in places unknown. Ultimately, this was just one more adventure to escape her past.

LeoStar

Well then this is my crack at a character for our little trip. sorry it goes on a bit, the idea just flew out of me.

Name – Jason Ironhand
Gender - male
Age - 18

Job/class – scholar in geographic history
Race – southern Human

Background - Jason is the son of a village blacksmith and the youngest of his family. While growing up his three older brothers were always stronger, bigger and more aggressive than him which made them constantly picked on him. Jason by contrast was a small weedy boy who preferred to read and spent much of his time in his room with the few books he could borrow from people in the town. As he and his brother grew older they all began as apprentices in their father’s workshop, learning how to heat metal and form it. Jason was not cut out for this and his father could tell this from the first day of his training. Just a few months into his training and after another accident by Jason in the workshop his father took him to one side for a long chat. He told Jason that three apprentices were more than enough for any blacksmith and that Jason was not cut out for it. He also told Jason of the money he had saved over the years so that he could send Jason to a proper school in a city. Jason had a mixed response to this, he wanted to go learn more about the world, but he upset and nervous as he would have to leave his home. Though Jason could not pass up this offer and his father soon had him sent of to a school in a large city.

Years later Jason has studied had and learnt many things in the school. He had a fond interest in history and geography and learnt all there was to know about the discovered lands. This inevitable made him come across the undiscovered lands where no man has travelled across. Over his last year of study these lands were all that he could think about. He made theories and wrote papers about what could be out there just waiting to be discovered. During his last term in the school he was told by one of his professors of a noble lady that was hiring people to discover the fate of caravans lost in some undiscovered land and that it would be a great chance to document the area. Jason jumped at the chance of exploring the land and seeing if his theories were correct and quickly got in contact with the woman and made arrangements to join the team.

Personality – Jason is a very shy individual. Thanks to being bullied by his brothers and hiding his head in books for years he is not very confident with people. He is a prime example of a bumbling genius, with his small wiry framed body, glasses and constant attempt to look presentable he looks very out of place in the world. Jason gets exited very easily over subjects and will try to explain something in as much detail as possible when ask a question.

KeyOfTwilight

Quote from: HollowX on January 29, 2011, 02:43:36 PM
Is this any good?

Name: Rei Jenning
Height: 5”6”
Weight: 145
Race: human
Appearance:

Bio: Her origin comes from an order ki-wielders, but Rei has come so far from that place. A prodigy she has already been through countless battles and learned to be the best there was in her fields of practice. When she heard a call to an undiscovered area as she was starting to be harassed from the elders of her order, she gladly left for it.

perhaps a bit more information on the character, look at LeoStar's post for a good length.

HollowX

KeyOfTwilight

Quote from: HollowX on January 29, 2011, 03:15:42 PM
good now?
much better ^^

And if anyone feels inclined to create extra characters, like if they want to double, or an extra character who is expendable (death might play in a bit, but only to people who tell me this and that character can die.

KeyOfTwilight

We now have an OOC thread here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96587.0

Continue posting characters to this thread, and I will transfer them to the OOC until we are ready to start ^^

Lyell

Name: Fis'aerlae Heasi
(Literally Light, Order and Harmony of those above.)
Height: 6'0?
Weight: 165
Race: Elven
Native Locale: Highlands
Appearance:

Personality: Fis'aerlae spends most of her time in careful contemplation. Seemingly cold and calculated, she makes a habit of saying only what needs to be while in the company of strangers. Her peers and friends would have you believe otherwise. Long-lived as they are, elvenkind tend to value powerful and lasting friendships. Truth be told she is meerly timid, shy and reclusive. In her armor she becomes a different person, hiding behind a shield of duty and honor that emboldens her to perform in situations she might otherwise panic in.

Job: Fisa is recognized in her home region as a Paladin. Among the first to answer any call to action, she earned the nickname 'Lightseeker' from her elders. When not clad in armor she can be found by listening, as she often entertains others playing her flute, supposing ofcourse she has no reason for stage fright.

History: House Heasi has, for as long as anyone can remember, been a family of healers, priests and clerics. Fisa however lacked the talent to channel divine energy as efficiently as her heritage, but held a strong affinity for martial prowess.
Against her parents' wishes, she honed her skill with the sword and pursued a life of faith her own way. Some speculate that her eager and sometimes hasty acceptance of dangerous duties is some form of seeking approval from her family. Thus far she's had a flawless track record, yet still she seeks new tests hinting that she has yet to garner the approval she seeks.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

KeyOfTwilight

Excellent ^^  No one wanting to double so far though?

Nazora

I said I wouldn't take any more game but I had one group game go nowhere so I'll replace it with this one.  :-)

I'm very interested.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.