Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

Magus would be cool to have around!  He was actually my favorite CT character, in all honesty. 

Granted, I doubt Flea would be happy to see him.  :P But still, feel free to write him up ^^

Zekromnomnom

Quote from: Kiric Rand on August 23, 2014, 02:22:38 PM
Oh,  we have a chrono trigger character i see? Magus had crossed my mind too

Hells yeah a Chrono Trigger character :P

And I would have liked Magus the most I think, but I think I just didn't experience enough with him. Like there wasn't as much development for him for me.

Kiric Rand

Character name: Magus
Character Gender and Species: Male Mystic
Originating Game: Chrono Trigger
5 words to describe personality: Determined, Calculating, Vengeful
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Magus is a master of shadow magic, as well as an expert in use of the scythe.
Pokemon or other partner (examples include: Navi for Link, pikmin for Olimar, Toad for Peach): None
Brief History: Magus, or Janus as he was born, was a child in the kingdom of Zeal during the Dark Ages. Him and his sister were both servants of the magic obsessed queen. During the activation of the Mammon Machine,  the planet devouring entity known as Lavos sent him into a time portal, pulling him into the middle ages. Using his mastery of magic he soon rose to the lead of the race of Mystics, all the while working on a spell to summon Lavos from the earths core to have his revenge. However, a group of heroes interrupted the ritual, returning him to the dark ages. His revenge failing, Magus would eventually side with the heroes to help stop Lavos from destroying the world. However, upon the creatures defeat,  another portal opened, pulling Magus to a strange new world, filled with new creatures and foes to fight.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

SammyGirl

Magus is accepted! Ohhh man I was hoping someone would pick him XD
He's my fave Chrono Trigger character besides Frog.

Right now we're in the midst of a game, so joining in at the trailer park dome would be the best bet to get your character involved.

Kiric Rand

Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games, and it was down to Chrono and Magus on who to play. I like Magus better.

And will do once i get home
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Zekromnomnom

Quote from: Kiric Rand on August 24, 2014, 11:00:19 AM
Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games, and it was down to Chrono and Magus on who to play. I like Magus better.

I do really love Chrono as a character, although if I would have picked him, I would be tempted to do the whole silent protagonist thing :P

EdwardShane

Quote from: Zekromnomnom on August 24, 2014, 01:04:04 PM
I do really love Chrono as a character, although if I would have picked him, I would be tempted to do the whole silent protagonist thing :P

Hey, hey!  He did have like....a couple lines of dialogue in the game!
....granted you had to get a very specific ending, but STILL. XD

Quote from: Kiric Rand on August 24, 2014, 11:00:19 AM

It's easily among the top 5 greatest RPGs of all time.  Seriously, I loved the crap out of that game and never got tired of playing it and replaying it.

Zekromnomnom

I'm right there with you, EdwardShane. Although you know, I only ever ended up getting like one of the other endings. I should pick it up again soon, but I just bought three new used games today. And have four days off in a row.

King Serperior

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.  I said I wasn't going to enter, but this game wouldn't get out of my head and my muse was going nuts.  I had to play Steven Stone, so I made up a CS really quick  >.>

Character name:  Steven Stone
Character Gender and Species:  Human Male
Originating Game:  Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald
5 words to describe personality:  Strong, Brave, Intelligent, Curious, and Slightly Eccentric
Battle Skills and Weaponry:  As champion of the Hoenn Region, he is easily the strongest trainer that the region has produced.  He is also the son and heir of the Devon Cooperation that is run by his father, Mr. Stone.  As champion and master explorer, he has immense endurance and suprisingly good vision in the dark from all his time spent in caves searching for precious stones, fossils, and other interesting things found underground.
Pokemon or other partner (examples include: Navi for Link, pikmin for Olimar, Toad for Peach):  Steven Stone always has at least three Pokemon on him at all times, being Metagross (His strongest pokemon;  Will have Mega-Evolution available when the new games come out), Aggron (Can use Mega-Evolution), and Skarmory.  The other three places on his team are rotated from a large pool of Steel, Rock, and Ground types as per the following:  Registeel, Steelix, Mawile (can Mega-Evolve), Aegislash, Scizor (can Mega-Evolve), Empoleon, Bastiodon, Lucario (can Mega-Evolve), Magnezone, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Bisharp, Cladol, Relicanth, Golurk, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl (can Mega-Evolve), Cradily, Armaldo, Rampardos, Carracosta, Archeops, Tyrantrum, and Aurorus.  Just because his team has many common weaknesses, his Pokemon have amazing coverage and can easily counter problem Pokemon.  They are all amazingly strong, as they should be, being trained by the Champion of Hoenn!
Brief History:  Steven Stone was born in Rustboro City and received a good education due to his father's successful business and Rustboro being home to one of the best Trainer Schools in Hoenn.  He quickly grew to become the strongest trainer and the Champion of the Hoenn Region.  When the two young trainers, Ruby and Sapphire, faced problems with the evil teams, Team Aqua and Team Magma, Steven helped both directly and indirectly.  When the Legendary Pokemon, Kyogre and Groudon, appeared, it was Steven who helped the two trainers find the third Legend, Rayquaza, to send them away where they wouldn't cause any more harm.  Eventually, Steven gave up his position as Champion to his friend, Wallace, and went out to explore the world, temporarily buying a Villa in the Sinnoh region.  He is rumored to have a Villa in Unova as well.  Though unconfirmed, it is said that Steven helped discover Mega Stones for various Pokemon.  The only evidence that points towards this is his owning a Mega Stone for some of his Pokemon as well as owning a Mega Ring.  Upon hearing of a major tournament, Steven decided that he might as well enter.  After all, it wouldn't be the first time that evil forces have tried to take advantage of these tournaments to control the world.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

EdwardShane

XD ah, the fickleness of the muse.  How we both love and hate it at the same time, am I right?  Regardless, good to see you be interested KS. 

This group might hit large group capabilities before we know it at this rate o.O

Dhi

Do you think so? It's about 1/5 of the way there, right?

EdwardShane

Yeah, we are 1/5 of the way there.  With how many people keep showing interest though, I half expect we'll be getting more and more posts as a result.  I think it may be a good idea to make more threads so as to divide the area up into different sections of Minerva soon.  That way we could have more than one thing going on at once, and have more posts happening and stuff

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

King Serperior

By the way, what other, if any, Pokemon Trainers are there already in the game? 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

EdwardShane

Professor Oak is a character, and Hilda (the female character from B/W 2, I believe) are currently the only other pokemon trainers. 

Dhi

King Serperior

Quote from: EdwardShane on August 25, 2014, 04:11:02 PM
Professor Oak is a character, and Hilda (the female character from B/W 2, I believe) are currently the only other pokemon trainers.
So, a Professor (who seems to specialize in Flying types according to my research on him) and one of the saviors of Unova!
Quote from: Dhi on August 25, 2014, 04:15:42 PM
I'm playing Hilda/White/Touko. Hello!
Hello!  I believe she's the one with the Emboar, right?  I don't know much from the manga/anime as I mainly play the games, but I think that's right.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

EdwardShane

Yes, that sounds about right.  Though I did not know Oak specialized in flying types o.O  you learn something new every day, I suppose.

Also, hopefully I'm doing all right with Kerrigan.  >_<  I know you're a big Starcraft fan, and I truly hope I am playing the Primal Queen of Blades at least halfway decently, lol

Dhi

She's often pictured with a Tepig and had one at the beginning of the manga. I was considering giving her an Emboar, but ended up going with Sawsbuck/Braviary/Serperior for her lineup. It's more what I think is sexy/cool and thematic than a very effective team, but that's okay... she can lose every match she's in and it won't bother me.

King Serperior

Quote from: EdwardShane on August 25, 2014, 04:34:41 PM
Yes, that sounds about right.  Though I did not know Oak specialized in flying types o.O  you learn something new every day, I suppose.

Also, hopefully I'm doing all right with Kerrigan.  >_<  I know you're a big Starcraft fan, and I truly hope I am playing the Primal Queen of Blades at least halfway decently, lol
Well, Oak's best pokemon is his Dragonite.  He also has a Charizard (it's well known his first pokemon was Charmander).  Plus, he has a Fearow (he used a Spearow, if I remember correctly in the past).  I've also read somewhere that he has a Gyarados as well.  That's four flying types for him.  I also know he has an Eevee (whether he has evolved or not remains unknown).  The pokemon he keeps at his lab aren't his, so he can't use them effectively as his own.

As for Kerrigan, I have no idea what's going on there and when did Starcraft become Nintendo?  O.o
Quote from: Dhi on August 25, 2014, 04:39:35 PM
She's often pictured with a Tepig and had one at the beginning of the manga. I was considering giving her an Emboar, but ended up going with Sawsbuck/Braviary/Serperior for her lineup. It's more what I think is sexy/cool and thematic than a very effective team, but that's okay... she can lose every match she's in and it won't bother me.
*Nods*  I knew she had something like that!  Also,  I approve of the Serperior  ::)  In fact, I love all three of those pokemon  ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kiric Rand

Starcraft did appear on the N64 (with horrid results i might add
[Floatright]
[/float]

EdwardShane

Yeah, Starcraft 64.  Never played that version, but it has both the original and brood war wrapped into one package.  You'll see her in the RP, she's head of security.

SammyGirl

The fact that Kerrigan is head of security never ceases to amuse me.

Also, I accept Steven Stone! xD

King Serperior

Quote from: SammyGirl on August 26, 2014, 01:18:04 AM
The fact that Kerrigan is head of security never ceases to amuse me.

Also, I accept Steven Stone! xD
I guess she has an Overseer floating around somewhere in that case  >.>

Also, WOOT!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

EdwardShane

No overseers just yet.  She does have overlords though.  The furthest she is along the evolutionary chain right now is roaches, but her base is expanding and growing :P