Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Swashbuckler,

When you said you were fond of lots of ports I thought there was going to be delicious red wine in our future.  Imagine my shock and horror when I discovered you meant something very different. 

You've broken my heart.  Goodbye forever!

~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Rampant,

I am so TIRED of playing Blind Man's Bluff with you!

I've tried to be patient. And understanding. You know how much I have loved you!

As difficult as this is, I must tell you... I am leaving you.

I see TROUBLE in my future. CHESS and KING OF THE HILL too. Remember when I told you about my love of BATTLESHIP? And MIDNIGHT STALKER?

No?

See... you weren't even listening... *sobs*

Swashbuckler

Oh Bunny,

This is just NOT the season for us to be one.  When I woke up in the night, and found you sleep-coloring my 'eggs', I knew you needed a break, and alas, so do I.

Oh, and I've taken all the Cadbury Eggs.

See ya!

blue bunny sparkle

Swashbuckler...

I really tried to make this work between us! I really have!

I've learned to say "Ahoy matey!" "Where's me grog?" And your favorite when we're in your bunk, "Arrggg! Thar' be treasure!"

I didn't mind being lashed to the mast, cause that was kinda hot. But really... this life isn't for me. I like cupcakes and sweets and clean, pretty clothes and really, theres no glitter out here in the middle of the ocean.

Alas! I must leave!

Stone

Where'd all the sparkles go?

All I have now is the blue and the bunny, and that ain't enough for me.

Get.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

So there I was.... watching South Park and eating Cheetos... at midnight-thirty.

And I saw you. You've been sneaking out this whole time to be Mr. Hand on a TV show?

And you couldn't tell me? Or warn me? Or share the royalties?

Imagine my surprise when Trey comes up to me and says how much they love you there!

*snorts* I can't live a life of lies!

Swashbuckler

Oh, Blue Bunny Wench,

While I've loved you dancing around the deck driving the crew crazy, as well as me!, but stealing the cupcakes was the final straw!  How can I enjoy your cupcakes now?

Farewell!

Shekinah

Dear Swashbuckler

You lured me in with the promise of helping me find that blasted red dot and finally help me slay it.
But we are many months further now and the only thing we have done is drink rum and hit on women and drink more rum.
While these activities would be awesome after we were done, this isn't what I am looking for right now.
So you leave me no option and I'm taking the Ship and am going to hunt the red dot on my own.

Goodbye

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

luna146

Dear Shekinah,

Unfortunately I am leaving you. It has been fun but I am looking for another fox not a feline. You are sweet but too sweet for my taste and too cute to eat. Plus it is hard to love someone when I rather keep you as a pet than a mate.

Goodbye and hope you find that red dot.

Trigon

You are gone? Sweet!!! I'm free at last!

Jazra

I read a quote by Kim Jong-Un saying,

“If the American imperialists provoke us a bit, we will not hesitate to slap them with a pre-emptive nuclear strike. The United States must choose! It’s up to you whether the nation called the United States exists on this planet or not.”

I don't know whether the United States will continue to exist on this planet, but I do know our relationship no longer exists. If it makes you feel better, pretend that it's me, not you. Best luck on your next relationship. 
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

TheLegionary

You look too childish all the time. I need a grown-up woman. You off!

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Dear Trevino,
    I need more.  I need someone with a nose and lips.  Sorry but I don't see you fitting that bill anytime soon. 
Please leave. Thanks!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shekinah

Sweetie

You became to demanding, always wanting more and more without being happy for what I truly am.
I can't deal with that anymore

goodbye

My O/O's

Trigon

I'm defriending you from my Facebook  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

CassieBear

You think facebook has anything to do with this? Not everyone believes in the "facebook official" sweetheart. I can't deal with it anymore.

Good bye.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Trigon

abandoneddolly

I love you but I only seem to come around at night.
I needs someone I can  be around all the time
so I guess its goodbye

Merry Gentry

Dearest Dolly,
      You are the reason I get up in the morning and face each day.  The need I feel for you, to please you and care for you burns inside my heart like a volcano. I don't think you feel the same of me, so I'm here to set you free.  Even though it will crush me, I need you to be happy above all else.  Please find someone that will give you what you yearn for.  May you find the happiness you need and never found with me.
*sobs*
Good Bye
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shekinah

Dear Merry

Look at you
Now Look at me
Enough said
bye

My O/O's

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Shekinah,

You are a kitten, cute and cuddly. You have the softest fur and the most wonderful purr I have ever, ever heard.

But you will grow up to be a cat, and as a bunny I must say I am concerned for my future with you.

You might become feral or violent. You could possibly yowl at night as well.

It's best that we end this torrid love affair now... so we I don't get hurt in the end.

I will leave you your feather toy and the catnip.

Swashbuckler

Bunny,

No candy?!  Seriously?  OUT YOU GO.

Shekinah

Swash

I'm sorry but you spend to much time playing with your swords

goodbye

My O/O's

blue bunny sparkle

O.M.G.

You have a sword too!

Are you having an affair with Swashbuckler?

I'm leaving!