Vampire and His Human Slave (F for M)

Started by Usani, March 19, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I am itching to do a vampire/slave rp.  I am NOT looking for a rough violent Master for this story but one who is loving and nurturing but stern as well.  I don't have much of a plot so if you have any ideas please PM me with your plots.  But, I would like where he would feed on her instead of feeding on other humans.  The only unique thing about my character will be that her blood cells multiply so when he feeds she can die from loss of blood.  I would like to have moments where she would have to kneel beside him on the floor while he eats and she waits til he gives her permission to eat and sometimes he will allow her to eat with him, stuff like that.  She has her own room and everything so he treats her very well and she loves him deeply.

The story behind her is when she was 18 she had been homeless for a long time.  It wasn't until one night around 1am two men tried to rape her but then a mysterious man came and saved her.  Her killed them both in cold blood and saw how fragile the poor young girl was and how innocent.  He knew there was something different about her and the smell of her blood told him everything.  She was abandoned when she was younger and has been alone most of her life.  So, he took her in to take care of her and now it's been 3 years and now she is collared and his personal pet/slave.

The only kinks I do not like are anal and any time of semen play.

My character Patricia Moore: