Talon's Hypnosis Subjects

Started by Talon, November 11, 2008, 10:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Some ideas I have for possible hypnosis stories. I'm open to adjustments, establishing end goals, and setting limits.  Freeform makes the most sense to me for these ideas, but if someone prefers a system, I'd look into it. Daily or twice daily posts of a few paragraphs in story are best for me.  OOC communication can be as much as needed.  I expect to only play one or two games at a time so each can get the attention they so richly deserve.  PM me and let's discuss!

On Doctor's Orders

A compulsively shy woman, determined to overcome her social barriers and insecurities, tries hypnosis as a last resort.

Surgeon General's Warning

Surgeon General's Warning: using hypnosis to quit smoking cigarettes can have  unexpected side effects and may lead to displaced addiction.

What's a Girl to Do?

A strong, independent woman has worked hard all her life to be recognized for her achievements.  Now, after earning the success she longed for in her career, she finally decides to focus on fufilling her relationship goals.  She soon finds that she can only see a man as one of three things: a mindless brute, a simpering fool, or a competitive threat to her career--none of which she finds suitable in a partner.  Like any problem she's ever encountered, she sets her most trusted advisor to research the goals, assess the situation, and propose solutions.  But will she like what he has to say?

Aphonia Calling

Sarah felt better rested than she ever had in her life. The Master Deep SlumberTM CDs had been an incredible blessing since she found them in that old thrift store and started using them. But, when she starts losing her voice, her life begins to unravel. Her employer is sympathetic, but needs an employee who can speak on the phone.  Doctors and experts are baffled. When another woman with no voice and her husband contact Sarah, they confront her with an undeniable explanation and Sarah learns her life may never be the same again.

"A man with no enemies is a man with no character." --Paul Newman
Talon's ons and offs ~ wiki page ~ current story ideas

Oniya

I am curious to find out more about Aphonia Calling.  Hypnosis/MC fascinates me, the idea of playing a mute would be a challenge, and the possibilities for Sarah's fate trip my Evil AuthorTM buttons.  (Assuming you're looking for a Sarah here ^^; )
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Duchess

i did hypnosis roleplay before and online hypnosis which is a a littel ahrder but we used spirals which covered my whole laptop screen an dhear only his voice while watching teh spirals
the first one on doctors order reminds me of myself  but whats a girl to do sounds great ,hope if i get a aproved to try one of them out, cause right now i thing pg 13 would be to limited  ;)

Talon

Faegirl85

I am just gettting starting but saw your posting.

Assuming I am accepted, are you interested in 'What's a Girl to do?'

Glossolalia

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

Talon

Thanks everyone for the interest!  If I'm not already in PMs with you, I will not have time to get to any more. (!)  I'll update the thread once things have settled down.  Thanks for your patience.

--Talon

Glossolalia

Pop on AIM, at the VERY least dear, and we can chat. :)
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's