Pathfinder campagin recruitment 'Storm Riders'

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, April 28, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

'Storm Riders
"We ride where no else does"

The saga of the 2nd company of Valarian horse the 'Storm Riders'
NC-System exotic small groups - Pathfinder

The Kingdom of Valaria reeling  from the loss at the battle of Caanteria.   Where the hordes of humanoids laid waste and broke the Valaria army.    The western half of the kingdom because of that day.   Now is covered in a lawless ravaged land.    Towns, villages,  farms and the minor lords of the western lands struggle to survive.   The only good thing to have come is the horde of humanoids after the great battle broke apart,  infighting amongst the humanoid tribes.   Which has helped establish this  wasteland of lawlessness upon the western sphere of the kingdom.   

In rebuilding a shattered kingdom.   The King is rebuilding his army.   The western half of his kingdom needs help,  needs something to rally and protect the people.    He forms companies of light cavalry.   That will fight a gorilla style campaign from horseback.    These light horse units,  are designed to be rapid response and fast moving companies.    Fearless, hardy individuals are recruited to form the companies.    From all walks of life,  from those that are good at heart, to those that tilt towards an evil within. 

Character Creation
Pathfinder system
Looking for 8 to 10 players.
20 point character build
Starting gold will be class average.   The character's mount does not count against  (The kingdom provides each with a light war horse at creation)
Alignments allowed -  All except for Chaotic Evil
Races allowed -  Human,  half elven,  half orc,  Aasimar,  Tieflings,  Centaur   
Class/Archtype allowed -
Barbarian -  Mounted Fury
Cavalier
Druid - Plains domain, Wild Rider
Fighter - Dragoon,  Roughrider
Paladin - open
Ranger -  Horselord

The starting level will be 1st level.   As the 1st through 3rd levels will be stream lined.  Will be designed to bring the characters together and form bonds while at the end of their training.     As they will be sent out on missions.    With each mission taking them farther and farther away.   

From 4th to 5th level  at sometime during these levels and depending on progression  (training)  The company will be sent out to accomplish the goal of carrying out the gorilla campaign of retaking the western half of the kingdom.

Additional requirments -
Personality -  A description of the character's personality
Background -  At least a paragraph
Sexual orientation -
Turn ons/offs

Additional character mechanic builds.   2 Traits,  a 3rd with 1 flaw taken  Of which only flaw can be taken.

"I ask you friend do you have what it takes to become one of the Storm Riders.    If you do then sign up right here.   For destiny awaits you of legendary status.   Fame and fortune from your kingdom.   Infamy from your kingdom's enemies."

Muse

Good morning, I'd like to play. 

Do I understand correctly that you want those classes and archetypes only?  Should be interesting. 

Are we level one? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on April 28, 2014, 09:09:14 AM
  Good morning, I'd like to play. 

Do I understand correctly that you want those classes and archetypes only?  Should be interesting. 

Are we level one?

Welcome

Yes,   as the flavor of the campaign is based around mounted combat,  a saga of a horse company  fighting a gorilla warfare campaign.       

Yes creation is at level 1.     The first three levels will be designed to bring  the party together and establish ties amongst each other.  Sort of like playing out boot camp.   

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 28, 2014, 09:15:05 AM
Welcome

Yes,   as the flavor of the campaign is based around mounted combat,  a saga of a horse company  fighting a gorilla warfare campaign.       

Yes creation is at level 1.     The first three levels will be designed to bring  the party together and establish ties amongst each other.  Sort of like playing out boot camp.

I'm interested.  I'm waiting to see what the male-to-female ratio will be.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

caelcormac

Sounds interesting. Quick question on character creation:

Do we have to use one of the listed archetypes? If I were to make, say, a druid, would I have to be plains domain or could I be a vanilla druid?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on April 28, 2014, 11:29:07 PM
I'm interested.  I'm waiting to see what the male-to-female ratio will be.

Thank you for the interest.    I hope a balance ratio will be had for the game.

Quote from: caelcormac on April 29, 2014, 12:55:11 AM
Sounds interesting. Quick question on character creation:

Do we have to use one of the listed archetypes? If I were to make, say, a druid, would I have to be plains domain or could I be a vanilla druid?

I had originally thought on this.   But as  I had omitted other classes based on the fact I wanted to keep the theme going with it being about a horse company,  their mounts will be part of it.  I through had by mistake omitted another of the arch types that a druid could take, that being a wild rider.   That would  perhaps be close enough to being vanilla druid to your liking.   

Here is a link to that arch type.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/druid/archetypes/necromancers-of-the-northwest---druid-archetypes/wild-rider

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also like to give explanation for anyone else that looks and ponders joining the game.   As I stated envisioning running a campaign centered around a horse company and its exploits.   Like for example the Sarmatian  knights in King Arthur.  To use classes in a way and arch types that normally would not be used in a regular dungeon campaign.     So basically a niche campaign that is different from other campaigns.

I set it for NC-erotic for the most part as I brainstormed the idea.   To allow it to be descriptive in describing humanoid attacks on farmsteads and such.    However,  the darkness of the campaign to the sexual level I leave to the players.   As I am happy to go in any depth and direction with those that want to participate.  In regards to how dark or carnal the group wants it.       

So for anyone else, if your interested in trying something different.   Breaking away from the usual character build.   Give it a try here.

Muse

I'm building you a Rough Rider EFG.  Human male. 

I'm not stuck on the idea.  If we need someone different I'm happy to switch class or gender  :) 

(and if you decide you'd like to play up   Non-con against the PCs, I'm quite happy to switch gender.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on April 29, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
I'm building you a Rough Rider EFG.  Human male. 

I'm not stuck on the idea.  If we need someone different I'm happy to switch class or gender  :) 

(and if you decide you'd like to play up   Non-con against the PCs, I'm quite happy to switch gender.)

A Rough Rider sounds good.  Right now everything is needed basically.    So whoever you like to play.   Be it male or female, such is up to you.   Through hope to have a balance ratio if possible for the group or close to it.    As for non-con happening against the players.    That can very well happen if that is what the players would like to have happen within the campaign.    :P     

SheerFantasia

Hi ESG!  I'd like to throw in my pitch for this.

Just to check some options on unmentioned classes that could possibly used as cavalry units:

• Is the Samurai alternate-class available (given that it is an alternate version of the Cavalier class)?
  • The Monk class features the Sohei archetype (monks on horseback I guess  :P)?
Will aerial mounts be acceptable to obtain (when characters are at relevant levels)?.

Metro Mech

I have a character at the ready if you want to see it
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Belisuavious

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome SheerFantasia   Yes I thought upon the Samurai.  I left it out for simple reason seen it more as an Oriental flavor and already accomplished with Cavalier.   However I think a restricted allowance of one would be alright.  A foreign born noble or soldier that pledges to help the kingdom of Valaria

As for the other Sohei once again Oriental flavor.  However,  I could see it applied to Monks of the West.   If thinking in a terms of a earth like world.   So yes to allowing them.   

Godric the Radical  great,  can pm or post here.   At your discretion in regards.     

Jecter glad for the spark of interest, hope that it can bloom into a desire to play. 

Finally a map of the immediate world the campaign will be run in.   

Metro Mech

One question, does inquisitor count since it is a mixture of paladin and Cleric?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 29, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
One question, does inquisitor count since it is a mixture of paladin and Cleric?

Sorry it does not, so a no for the inquisitor.

Green Goo Theory

I'm interested but unsure on which character to start with.  If nothing else mounted combat is entirely alien to me and Pathfinder is (relatively) new to me.  Played an alchemist and standard druid only so far and made the mistake of building the druid like I would for 3.5 so PF's new wildshape rules (since I built feats entirely for that instead of spellcasting) really screwed me over.

I can play either male or female as well. 
Coming soon...

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on April 29, 2014, 08:01:21 PM
I'm interested but unsure on which character to start with.  If nothing else mounted combat is entirely alien to me and Pathfinder is (relatively) new to me.  Played an alchemist and standard druid only so far and made the mistake of building the druid like I would for 3.5 so PF's new wildshape rules (since I built feats entirely for that instead of spellcasting) really screwed me over.

I can play either male or female as well. 

That is no problem.   I and many of those pledging to join in are more then willing to help and answer any questions that you have arise in regards to character and rules regarding mounted combat.   

Either will be fine,  as I like you to play with what you want in regards to male or female character.

Metro Mech

Well will you give me some time I should get another character sheet together
Behold my O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 29, 2014, 08:56:47 PM
Well will you give me some time I should get another character sheet together

Sure that is no problem.     

Metro Mech

what has been the least done class for this RP?
Behold my O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

Right now for sure a Rough Rider (Fighter) is the most definite.  The others right now are all tentative.  A druid,  a paladin.   Finally perhaps a Samurai or Sohei.  Through most are mulling over the choices.   

I want you and everyone else to play what you and everyone else  want to.   Especially since I know it is a niche game and the choices are limited already.   If you come out lacking something,  I will provide it in one form or another.   Such as npc's to perhaps rations of clw potions given out for each patrol/mission.     

SheerFantasia

Thank you for the answer ESG.  I'll probably settle on the Samurai then (though if it does cause problem, I can easily revert to the Cavalier).  Race will probably be human, half-elf, or aasimar.  It will probably be a male character, though if the ratio of male to female is disproportionate I can switch to a female one.

I'll work on a CS at first available opportunity.

Muse

Shaitan

I would like to express interest in playing the party scout and resident mounted archer, a half elven horselord ranger trapper if the second archetype would be ok.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Expressing interest in a centaur...Most of these classes have benefits of 'mounts' which would not be appropriate for a centaur. For example classes which either gain a mount (Barbarian Mounted Fury) or get bonuses to their mount (Fighter Rough Rider). The former is just plain pointless. With the latter, how would it be handled? Would 'bonuses to the mount' be counted for the character?

Picturing a male centaur, and rather a rough customer (I would've gone barb or fighter in a heartbeat if the campaign class requirement for barb didn't 'gain a mount').

Thoughts, ESG? And is ESG okay? I only call one other woman 'Goddess'. ;)

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Green Goo Theory

I completely forgot about this.  Is it still alive?  any other posted character interest to see what everyone's playing? 
Coming soon...

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Also, for clarity's sake I'm talking about classes after the racial hit dice payoff.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Shaitan

Well hopefully its not a dead game, but time will tell.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on May 11, 2014, 07:34:37 PM
Also, for clarity's sake I'm talking about classes after the racial hit dice payoff.

To answer your question.   Since  Pathfinder really doesn't address it like 3.5 did w/ D&D

I have come up with something for a house rule for the game and players wishing to play a centaur.

HD/Class;  Effective level
1/00;  1
3/00;  2
4/00;  3    Gain bonus feat
4/00; 4   Gain ability bump
4/01;  5
4/02; 6   Gain bonus feat
4/03; 7
4/04; 8   Gain Ability bump
4/05; 9   Gain bonus feat
4/06; 10
4/07; 11
4/08; 12   Gain ability bump/bonus feat
4/09; 13
4/10; 14
4/11; 15  Gain bonus feat
4/12; 16  Gain ability bump
4/13; 17
4/14; 18  Gain bonus feat
4/15; 19
4/16; 20  Gain ability bump

Note the first 4 levels are technically filling out the racial hit dice.   Which are 1d10 per level gained.   

Your centaur racial traits would look something like this:

Ability Modifiers: +4 Str, +4 Dex, +4 Con, +4 Wis, +2 Cha
Size: Large (10 x 10 ft.)
Type: Monstrous Humanoid (4 HD)
Speed: 50 ft.
Reach: 5 ft.
Armor Class: +1 natural armor bonus
Natural Attacks: 2 hooves (secondary attacks, base 1d6 damage)
Skills: No racial bonuses, but you get a +8 bonus to Acrobatics checks made to jump due to high speed.
Special Attacks: none
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Undersized weapons
Bonus Racial Feats:   Combat feat Natural Jouster   
Bonus Racial trait:  Centaur Vengeance
Starting Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan

I am still mulling over the feat question.   It may take a day or two for me to decide.

Yes still planning on it. 

CarnivalOfTheGoat

So other than HD and some featishness (we all need more fetishization, don't we?), pretty close to RAW. A fellow posted RAW here and I only bring it up for convenience in ref to skills/saves/BAWP as listed at the bottom of his entry...and quoted below the spoiler.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
HP: 10 + 3d10 + (con x 4)
Base saves: +1 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will
Base Attack: +4
Bonus Armor/Weapon Proficiencies: All light and medium armors, shields (except the tower shield), and all simple weapons plus the longsword
Feats: 2 general feats (one at your first HD, and one at your 3rd)
Skills: You have 16 ranks to assign (modified for intelligence) and you can have up to 4 ranks in any given skill. Your class skills are Climb, Craft, Fly, Intimidate, Perception, Ride, Stealth, Survival, and Swim.

When you add on class levels, you follow all the same rules for multiclassing (thus you do NOT gain max hp for your first class level since you already got it for your first racial HD). You can also start benefiting from your favored class bonuses (as you can't choose your racial type as a favored class).

That's about it I think. If you have any other questions about playing monstrous characters, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: Don't forget your size modifiers (-1 AC/attacks, +1 CMB/CMD, -4 Stealth, etc.)

Thanks for checking into the feat-weirdness for me. The way mounted feats work when 'you are the mount' is just bizaaaaarre.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Muse

ooh!  i'd be very excited if this game went through. 

Isengrad

If this is still happening I would love to throw my interest in. I actually have two ideas.

1) Since Cleric is not a viable option for this, I was thinking paladin with the Hospitaler and Warrior of the Holy light Archetypes, since they both replace something different. I would give up spell casting but gain versatility with my Lay on Hand charges with the holy light. But if you want to limit to one archetype it would be the Hospitaler. A feild Medic always comes in handy.

2) A Beast Rider Cavalier, if for no other reason then at 4th level I can ride A TYRANNOSAURS ....sorry, lost the calm. I'm good now.

If you think neither of those will work, A Dragoon could always be fun.

original artwork by karabiner

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on May 11, 2014, 09:39:26 PM
So other than HD and some featishness (we all need more fetishization, don't we?), pretty close to RAW. A fellow posted RAW here and I only bring it up for convenience in ref to skills/saves/BAWP as listed at the bottom of his entry...and quoted below the spoiler.

HP: 10 + 3d10 + (con x 4)
Base saves: +1 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will
Base Attack: +4
Bonus Armor/Weapon Proficiencies: All light and medium armors, shields (except the tower shield), and all simple weapons plus the longsword
Feats: 2 general feats (one at your first HD, and one at your 3rd)
Skills: You have 16 ranks to assign (modified for intelligence) and you can have up to 4 ranks in any given skill. Your class skills are Climb, Craft, Fly, Intimidate, Perception, Ride, Stealth, Survival, and Swim.

When you add on class levels, you follow all the same rules for multiclassing (thus you do NOT gain max hp for your first class level since you already got it for your first racial HD). You can also start benefiting from your favored class bonuses (as you can't choose your racial type as a favored class).

That's about it I think. If you have any other questions about playing monstrous characters, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: Don't forget your size modifiers (-1 AC/attacks, +1 CMB/CMD, -4 Stealth, etc.)

Thanks for checking into the feat-weirdness for me. The way mounted feats work when 'you are the mount' is just bizaaaaarre.

I agree with how the mounted combat feats are weird and only applied because of the half equine nature of the centaur.     

Here is the ruling I have.    A centaur does not need to take mounted combat.   They should instead like any other character take feats in combat such as bull rush,  mobility for example and any other that would apply for the style of combat that you want to take the centaur down.   

The mounted combat feats through should not be ignored.   A centaur that doesn't have such feats and takes a rider will have penalties as any character would without the feats of mounted combat.   For they would not be attune to fighting with someone on their back.    Which actually fits better for centaurs.  Since in most stories with centaurs.   They are loath to have riders.   

Quote from: Isengrad on May 12, 2014, 08:26:43 AM
If this is still happening I would love to throw my interest in. I actually have two ideas.

1) Since Cleric is not a viable option for this, I was thinking paladin with the Hospitaler and Warrior of the Holy light Archetypes, since they both replace something different. I would give up spell casting but gain versatility with my Lay on Hand charges with the holy light. But if you want to limit to one archetype it would be the Hospitaler. A feild Medic always comes in handy.

2) A Beast Rider Cavalier, if for no other reason then at 4th level I can ride A TYRANNOSAURS ....sorry, lost the calm. I'm good now.

If you think neither of those will work, A Dragoon could always be fun.

No to a dragon

No to a tyrannosaurs

Yes to the paladin with the Hospitaler and Warrior of the Holy light Archetypes, with giving up spell casting but gain versatility with my Lay on Hand charges with the holy light

Isengrad

Dragoon, the fighter archetype. But since you said yes to a Pally I can start rolling that up. Both of those don't hit until 4th level anyway. so its straight pally until then.

Krule

This is interesting, I haven't been doing any games here as of the last year, but I could be drawn into a group based pathfinder game.

I note the class limitations are dependent upon being horse riders, right?  So, several thoughts regarding characters
First, what about a Summoner whose Eidolon is some sort of magical horse form he or she can ride?
Second, what about an Oracle of Nature with bonded mount as the first Revelation?
Third, a cleric with the animal domain gets animal companion at level 4 same time a ranger gets one, what about this one?
Fourth, is only a druid with the plains domain or the wild rider permitted?  Or any druid with a horse as animal companion? 
If the answer to all of these is none of these are permitted, I'd still be interested in playing a druid, ranger or paladin, whichever fit into the group best.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Removed my earlier query as I just spotted what 'Natural Jouster' does. :)

Definitely apping a Centaur, then. He'll decide later what class he may specialize in (since he can't really "multiclass out of centaur" until level 4) after seeing how the party dynamic works and what sort of additional (class) abilities are needed.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Shaitan

Looking like interest has renewed, good stuff, I'll have my sheet posted up later tonight, and we'll see if it works out.

Elven Sex Goddess

I will take time tomorrow to answer everyone's question.  I worked a swing shift.  An then my internet went out here for an hour tonight.   I have a short turn around with work early in the morning.   An I am a big nerd,  have a couple of billion presitage accounts on COR and need to make sure have enough food to feed the troops.  before I log off tonight less I lose a few million troops.   not in the mood to rebuild troops lol.   

Shaitan

Magnus Tel'Fier, Horselord Trapper Ranger 1
Personality - A cross between the idealistic young knight and the pragmatic hunter, both calm in most places, but prone to outbursts of self righteousness or heroism, when he perceives an injustice or wrongful.

Background -  Magnus grew up the only child of a human male warrior and a savage elf adept, both are now deceased. His father died soon after his birth in a hunting expedition that went astray of dark creatures in the ruins of the elven kingdom to the east, his father's sword was returned by what the small village rumors to be ancient forest spirits in thanks for the service the took his life. His mother gave her life defending the village during a novice necromancer's reign of terror that cost nearly a quarter of the village's sparse population, until a certain half elven ranger managed a lucky shot with an arrow from ambush. Not long after the event a platoon of soldiers arrived on a recruiting trip only to hear of the deaths and that the danger has already been resolved with finality and the dark mage's head on a pike at the entrance of the town.
The recruitment officer saw potential in the young half elf, and quickly moved to recruit the novice hunter. The initial training camp saw that Magnus had some small ability to ride and fight, that alone was enough to shift his first assignment to the Storm Riders one of the companies being formed to retake the western half of the kingdom. Not that Magnus was informed of the intent of the  formation of the Storm Riders and their ilk, else he might not have joined at all. However the stealth and cold cunning of a woodsman trapper will serve the Storm Riders company well.

Sexual orientation - Hetero

Turn ons/offs - a work in progress will update later

Character sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByDX3PtgFcQCRDh1MzNOX0x2WmM/edit?usp=sharing

Green Goo Theory

If i read it right we have people playing or interested in fighter, ranger, pally, and druid.  I just wanted to avoid redundancy.  Also the summoner ideas above was an awesome one.
Coming soon...

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on May 13, 2014, 09:04:00 AM
If i read it right we have people playing or interested in fighter, ranger, pally, and druid.  I just wanted to avoid redundancy.  Also the summoner ideas above was an awesome one.

Given the limited number of available classes, I think I'd worry less about it 'by class' and more about 'by role' in the sense of 'is the current druid or pally going to focus on being a healer or a caster or a brawler?" We could easily have two or more of a few classes in a party of 8!

Which is huge, by the way. >_>;

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Isengrad

I'm in the process of creating a pally with the intent to be a field medic. Taking the hospitaler archetype will grant me Channel energy independent of my lay on hands(though be treated as a cleric 3 levels lower) and the Warrior of the Holy light archetype will give up the pally spells to grant extra lay on hands and allow me to burn uses to do other things in combat or heal ability damage.

I do have a question though, what Deities are we using?

While making my Pally i came across a few more questions. You stated in creation that the kingdom will be providing Light Warhorses for us, Does that also include barding, saddle and saddle bags? or should we purchase those ourselves?

Muse

Does anyone have info on the crying capacity of light war horses handy? 

I'm trying to figure out of scale armor is too heavy.  ^_^ 

Isengrad

Quote from: Muse on May 13, 2014, 04:01:16 PM

As a large size Quadruped creature with 16 strength the capacity is as follows

Light load is Up to 228 lbs
medium load is 229-459 lbs
heavy load is 460-690 lbs

Since your creature is carrying both you and your gear, chances are it will be encumbered as you ride.

Since a Light war horses base speed is 50 ft per round, Encumbrance of a medium load will reduce it to 35 ft per round. Still better then an encumbered human on foot(speed 20)

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Generally about a quart, but if you ply them with booze and comfort them and get them to really open up about their problems you can sometimes get as much as a half-gallon of pony-tears out of a single light warhorse. Especially if you mention Balacalava.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

SheerFantasia

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on May 13, 2014, 04:55:31 PM
Generally about a quart, but if you ply them with booze and comfort them and get them to really open up about their problems you can sometimes get as much as a half-gallon of pony-tears out of a single light warhorse. Especially if you mention Balacalava.
Nice one! lol

Since I'm going to assume that you're looking for carrying capacity for a light warhorse:

• 0 - 228 lbs: Light
  • 229 - 459 lbs: Medium
  • 460 - 690 lbs: Heavy
  • Can drag up to 3,450 lbs

Now that I'm looking at it, there doesn't appear to be 'light war horses' in Pathfinder, only horses that have combat training (as per Handle Animal).

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Isengrad on May 12, 2014, 10:27:58 AM
Dragoon, the fighter archetype. But since you said yes to a Pally I can start rolling that up. Both of those don't hit until 4th level anyway. so its straight pally until then.

My mistake,  I misread dragoon and was thinking a dragon as in a dragon rider or such.   The dragoon of the fighter would be fine. 

Quote from: Shaitan on May 13, 2014, 01:30:58 AM
Magnus Tel'Fier, Horselord Trapper Ranger 1
Personality - A cross between the idealistic young knight and the pragmatic hunter, both calm in most places, but prone to outbursts of self righteousness or heroism, when he perceives an injustice or wrongful.

Character sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByDX3PtgFcQCRDh1MzNOX0x2WmM/edit?usp=sharing

Character approved

Quote from: Krule on May 12, 2014, 11:55:36 AM
This is interesting, I haven't been doing any games here as of the last year, but I could be drawn into a group based pathfinder game.

I note the class limitations are dependent upon being horse riders, right?  So, several thoughts regarding characters
First, what about a Summoner whose Eidolon is some sort of magical horse form he or she can ride?
Second, what about an Oracle of Nature with bonded mount as the first Revelation?
Third, a cleric with the animal domain gets animal companion at level 4 same time a ranger gets one, what about this one?
Fourth, is only a druid with the plains domain or the wild rider permitted?  Or any druid with a horse as animal companion? 
If the answer to all of these is none of these are permitted, I'd still be interested in playing a druid, ranger or paladin, whichever fit into the group best.

1. Summoner  / no.
2. Oracle of Nature with bonded mount as first revelation  / yes.
3. Cleric with Animal domain / yes ( the animal companion must be a horse.)   
4.  Druid is limited to plains domain,  wild rider as with the Cleric with animal domain.

Quote from: Muse on April 30, 2014, 07:55:53 AM
Work in progress: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NeAn3sWrM22dYu8-Nmya8NEgyOL1u7LUuQnw6GedDG4/edit

Looks good,  background? 

A list of deities will be forth coming.

Isengrad

Stat block
Wil Wyvrenjack
male Lg Human Paladin, Level 1, Init +1, HP 14/14, Speed 30ft/20ft
AC 18, Touch 11, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14, Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1   
Shortspear (3) +3 (1d6+2, x2)
  Scale mail, +1 shield focus Light Steel Sheild (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 17
Condition None

Short history
Not much can be said about his Childhood, in fact until the day he joined the paladin order  as young initiate he had done nothing special with his life. It was there that he found the structure he needed, the regimented lifestyle that molded a young boy unsure of himself into a Paladin, a paragon of justice. Sword and weapon work were always first on the list, for varied though the responsibilities of the paladin may be they are first and foremost divine warriors of justice. While he does not have the head for it, healing was his favorite subject. After all, anyone can mete out the swift hand of justice, but few choose to wield mercy instead. So as he reached adulthood he was sure of his path, the hand of mercy, the light of the justice itself channeled through him. It was not long after he knew his path that the call went out for riders to serve the kingdom of Valeria and take back the stolen lands.He would answer this call, if not for the kingdom he lived in, if not for the glory of his god, but for the path he had set himself on.

notes
I have yet to spend gold on anything other then weapons and armor for himself. I don't know if things like barding, saddle, or saddlebags will be provided or just the horse and we have to outfit it ourselves. But once i know I can complete him in no time. he is also still flexible up until 4th level in which he can take the archetypes I have asked. if we get a Cleric with the animal domain I will instead pick another archetype for him. His sexuality is located under character traits on the sheet.

Krule

In that case, I'm going to put together a female Aasimar cleric of Erastil, with animal as first domain choice, and either community or good as the second domain, I'm undecided.  As Erastil is a deity of community with the favored weapon of the longbow, she'll make a good horse archer and Erastil fits really really well, especially on the idea of bringing peace and stability to a ravaged kingdom, especially if her home is or was in that area seems very fitting.

Muse

Would you consider, as an alternative to the racial class, letting players have the option to use this centaur racial build and missing out on leveling up once to make up for the power differential? 

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/monstrous-races-21-30-rp/centaur-28-rp

Muse

I wrote out a little history for Jareth Quills.  :) 

I still need to equip him though. 

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, if there is room I would have some char concepts;

1) Is figther archtype; Rough Rider allowed?

2) A bard with Animal Speaker archtype? He is kind 'horse whisperer' who could tend horses and help train them. Or tame ones if loose some of them in battles.

3) Rogue with survivalist archype? I thought he could be similar to ranger but more a scout sort who can survive long times in wilderness alone (scouting far ahead or behind enemy lines).

4) Sorcerer with sylvan bloodline? Arcane magic is kind must for any serious campaign (so much utility stuff besides fireball). Magic would focus mostly enchantments, buffing or other nature/animal themes.

Krule

Shoot, I completely forgot about the animal companion with the Fey-Sylvan bloodline..

on another note, those of us with the less powerful version of animal companion, is the boon companion feat allowed?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/boon-companion

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Muse on May 15, 2014, 12:55:24 AM
Would you consider, as an alternative to the racial class, letting players have the option to use this centaur racial build and missing out on leveling up once to make up for the power differential? 

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/monstrous-races-21-30-rp/centaur-28-rp

...And I was nearly done with character generation and writeup.

Will wait to hear back from ESG on this. I haven't worked with the Race Point building system previously so I'm not entirely sure what to do with that page.

Most of the discussion I've read about centaur PCs seems to consider them a 'weaker' choice for a monster PC race due to having the disadvantages of Large size without the advantages (as they can only use medium weapons/equipment, have to pay for large armor and do not have the standard reach of a Large monster.).

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 15, 2014, 03:08:42 AM
Hmmm, if there is room I would have some char concepts;

1) Is figther archtype; Rough Rider allowed?

2) A bard with Animal Speaker archtype? He is kind 'horse whisperer' who could tend horses and help train them. Or tame ones if loose some of them in battles.

3) Rogue with survivalist archype? I thought he could be similar to ranger but more a scout sort who can survive long times in wilderness alone (scouting far ahead or behind enemy lines).

4) Sorcerer with sylvan bloodline? Arcane magic is kind must for any serious campaign (so much utility stuff besides fireball). Magic would focus mostly enchantments, buffing or other nature/animal themes.

Hi  Zaer  to answer your questions.

1.  Yes the Rough rider of the fighter is allowed
2.  I have said no to the bard request in the past.   Simply because no one could give me a valid way to make it fit.  Other then just asking if a bard is allowed.   So with your insightful suggestion with the animal speaker arch type.  It is a yes to such.   
3.   Unlike the bard,  I had already consider the survivalist of the Rogue class.  It seem more lone wolf,  already covered in a few of the other available options to be able to scout ahead of need be and no clear cut tie to the theme of a horse troop.   So  I am for now saying no.
4.  I am intrigued with the suggest in regards to a sorcerer with the sylvan arch type.   Again it shows me how it can fit.   With stipulation  the companion must be either a horse or even a pony such as a war pony.     So its a yes then like the bard.   

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on May 15, 2014, 06:38:28 AM
...And I was nearly done with character generation and writeup.

Will wait to hear back from ESG on this. I haven't worked with the Race Point building system previously so I'm not entirely sure what to do with that page.

Most of the discussion I've read about centaur PCs seems to consider them a 'weaker' choice for a monster PC race due to having the disadvantages of Large size without the advantages (as they can only use medium weapons/equipment, have to pay for large armor and do not have the standard reach of a Large monster.).

I am not hard and fast with it.  I will go with either option the players want,  what I suggested or the link to the pathfinder page Muse posted.   Through once one is chosen is the one we stick with. 

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, thanks answering the questions. I ponder on will I roll with animal speaking bard, rough rider or sorcerer with sylvan ancestry.

Tomorrow will be spend on exam so will try form something in saturday something of presentable charsheet.

Krule

Rhialla is a cleric of Erastil, her people were forced to flee the west, scattering the community that she was part of, so she now she sees her troop as her community and her charge.  Because of her community being forced to flee, she now fights to bring peace back to the land and to once more strengthen the small communities within the west, for her king, her god and her people.  Her parents were both killed when the war came to her small community, and her her sister is presently working in the east in building a new community out of what was left of her former community, but Miravel needed to take more significant action, she wasn't content to rebuild, she wanted to make her nation safe for for all of the many communities out there, having a somewhat broader view of community then some followers of Erastil might, though her primary concern is the community closest to her.

Before she was born her mother was exposed to the energies of the outer planes, in particular the celestial planes of good, and somehow that changed her in the womb, she was born with some minor elven apperances, but she has a glow about her, a hint a more celestial heritage in her very blood.  Neutral good, she's a mediator by nature with regards to her people, which at this time she sees as her fellow riders, but she's not just a peacemaker, her experience with her parents death and fighting to get her community to the east, she's become a protector and a warrior against those who would bring evil and discord to her community, which she sees in several levels (troop, people, nation).   

Graceful, beautiful, wise, intelligent and strong willed, with a love for animals (especially horses) a talent for riding, and is a very alert and perceptive individual.  She is also capable archer, and her devotion to her deity grants her access to the animal and good domains.  She wears her deities holy symbol, that of a golden bow, on a chain around her neck, and will often touch it when she's feeling uneasy or uncertain, or just feels the need for some measure of reassurance.  She looks to the good of those around her over her own, she sees her as a sort of chaplain/caregiver/peacemaker with regards to her troop, as they are now her community, her village so to speak. 

Sexual Orientation: Rhialla is bisexual and also fairly uninhibited with regards to nudity, she's not embarrassed by her body in any way and would strip and bath in mixed company without any sense of embarrassment.  Other then this, however, she's fairly traditional in her view of sex.

Turn On's: Affection, Love, Music, Romance
Turn Off's: Site Limits, Pain, Torture, etc. (Really anything that a traditional minded neutral good character might have trouble with)

Character Sheet
Name: Rhialla
Class: Cleric (of Erastil)
Race: Aasimar

Attributes
Strength 10                 Dexterity 14          Constitution 10
Intelligence 12             Wisdom 18           Charisma      15

Skills (with Ranks in them)

Diplomacy [Charisma] = 1 Rank + 3 Class + 2 Charisma + 2 Racial = 8
Knowledge (Religion) [Intelligence] = 1 Rank + 3 Class + 1 Intelligence = 5
Perception [Wisdom] = 1 Rank + 3 Class + 4 Wisdom + 2 Racial + 1 Trait = 11
Ride [Dexterity] = 1 Rank + 3 Class + 2 Dexterity + 1 Trait = 7

Feat
Point-Blank Shot (1st)

Class Effects
Aura of Good
Spontaneous Casting (cure spells)
Channel Energy 1d6 (3+ Charisma Mod times per day)
Domains: Animal, Good
Spells per Day: Orisons (3), 1st (2+Domain)
Domain Powers
- Animal (Speak with animals (as per spell) 3+level rounds per day), Animal Companion (Gained at level 4, same as ranger)
- Good (Touch of Good (4+Wisdom Mod) times per day, lasts 1/2 cleric level (min 1)), Holy Lance (Gained at level 8, make weapon holy for 1/2 cleric rounds)

Languages: Common, Celestial, Elven
Traits: Beast Bond (+ 1 to Handle Animal & Ride, Ride is a class Skill), Seeker (+1 to Perception, Perception is a class skill)

Equipment: Composite Longbow, Hide Armor, 2 Quiver w/20 arrows each, Morningstar, 2 Daggers, Holy Symbol(carved wood, painted gold), a weeks worth of trail rations

Elven Sex Goddess

Krule

Thank you, just realized that I forgot to add her equipment, but it's going to be fairly basic, armor, bow, dagger, holy symbol, quiver, rations, so edited in..  presently can't get the armor I want for her, but she'll make do with hide for now.

Hmm, do we need to purchase saddlebags or saddles?  Or will those be provided with the horse?

Elven Sex Goddess

no pay,  provided saddlebags, saddle also  along with bit and bridle.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

*Hours of image-search later*

Apparently most centaurs are big-titted females, or scraggly-scruffy viking types...Also, there's an immense chunk of the internet that doesn't know the difference between a centaur and a fawn.

EDIT:
ESG, Starting gold for Centaur as per Fighter? I'm assuming my armor cost is going to be x4 (per Table 6.8 p.153). Ouch.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Green Goo Theory

I can't seem to find it.  Did anyone make a druid of any kind yet?  I can attempt to fix my last attempt at playing a druid in PF.
Coming soon...

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Not 100% finished, but here's most of a character sheet for my centaur, Lark. I assumed starting gold as per fighter. (His pre-racials point-buy was 14,12,14,15,7,14 and yes, I am clearly more about having fun than min-maxing. Also a bit about flexibility since at 5th level he could change classes and we will hopefully survive long enough for that to be an issue).

Some character imagery

(What he thinks he looks like in his shiny new gear, but he's a bit too gangly and coltish to really pull off that level of badass)

Personality - Lark is 16, brash and cocky and entirely too cheerful and outgoing for anyone's good, especially since you can't put pants on him. He's damnfool enough to think this is all going to be a great adventure, and since he's a centaur who has mostly grown up surrounded by humans he thinks he's pretty tough. We'll see if he faints when the blood starts to flow...

Background - Lark is the offspring of a couple of centaur traders who used to make the rounds despite how bad things were getting. Unfortunately, something rather awful happened to them one night about ten years ago, (Lark, who was traumatized by the event, still doesn't remember what and really doesn't like to discuss it) and the terrified colt turned up at the home of a local village smith and his wife. Once the town had assured themselves that there was nothing further that could be done for his parents, the question arose of what to do with Lark. Nobody could say with any certainty what tribe or clan his folk belong to, so it was decided to keep him about until someone came looking. No-one did. Eventually, he came to think of the smith and his wife as his parents...And so did everyone else. He remains a gangly, somewhat leggily coltish figure of a fellow; tousel-maned, tangle-tailed and big-hooved in a way that suggests he hasn't finished growing into his own horseshoes. And somehow, as he's come into his teen years, his cheery impishness seems determined to prove a bit of a temptation to anyone with a libido. Since he was young, Lark has spent no small amount of his time hacking away with branches at bushes and charging past trees with sticks, determined that he was going to be a warrior and that nothing bad was going to happen to his new family. He's grown up a bit more quickly in a physical sense than a mental one, and now that the king's recruiters have swept through the town looking for cavalry, nothing could convince him not to sign up to 'protect his people.' His foster parents (and a few of the townsfolk who for one reason or another felt that if they couldn't persuade him, they could at least try to give him a fighting chance) have managed to equip him and get him a few lessons in swordsmanship and the actual use of the lance. (Hah, fooled ya. He's an orphan...But he DOES have a family. I just need the name of a small town somewhere in Valarian...)

Sexual Orientation - At this juncture Lark is rather open-minded and inexperienced. You can consider him bisexual (though it's closer to "try-"sexual...he's a teenage male with an attitude that pretty much everybody around him isn't like him anyway so he doesn't really have the hangups about gender one might expect) and he's sort-of used to being considered a pervert simply due to his nature (there's absolutely no hiding it when someone's gained his attention. See the earlier comment about pants.) and the fact that, having grown up around non-centaurs, he's rather more used to thinking in terms of humanoid definitions of 'pretty.' The one thing he has going for him is that he's got such a friendly way with words that he's genuinely tough to embarrass.

Turn Ons/Offs - Currently Lark's feeling plucky and adventurous. Anything strange will require some convincing on the part of whoever is suggesting it, and Lark isn't going to be convinced to do anything really filthy or painful, but other than that, well, he's a bit naive, and a lot curious (also, unsurprisingly, a lot horny and really bad at hiding it) so the real question is what you can convince him of. Bonus points for dressage if someone can talk him into a harness and make him feel pretty-oh-so-pretty. ;D Lark's own preferences amount to basically no harm, no abuse, no filth. (Note that the player's limits are pretty darned extensive, so that's unlikely to be an issue).

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

SheerFantasia

Now that E.S.G. has approved it; here is the Char. Sheet for Eran: Aasimar Samurai

APPEARANCE

PERSONALITY
Eran has a fairly easy-going, happy-go-lucky manner until there is a job at hand, at which point he is noticeably colder and more mercenary like.  He is occasionally prone to black moods, but not enough to have a stain on his reputation.  Though he tries to find the best solution to problems, he is not above resorting to ethically/morally dubious remedies to stubborn issues.

Though he’d like to be wealthy, gold has a tendency to run through his fingers like water as he is always among the first to sponsor money for good-times and good-cheer.

Finally, he is hoping that this new cavalry unit he is joining will be more like a family to him than the one he had.

BACKGROUND
Eran, born Kousei, was the son of a provincial governor and a shrine maiden who was politically forced to marry.  The marriage was not wholly unsufferable for her until Kousei’s birth.  Because his appearance was so different, the governor suspected his wife of infidelity, not realising she was of several generations descended from angel-bloodline.  During adolescence, his mother was killed during a drunken rage by his father, whose mood had never since recovered, and he was sold to a local brothel of the Calistria.

Before coming of age, he mainly worked under the clergy, and though to too temperamental to take their teachings to heart, he did learn of herbs and healing.  Later, he began working with the establishment’s clientele, where, with his easy and kind manner, along with his looks, which barely changed over the years; he afforded a comfortable life, which might have continued until his father visited.

A decade had passed and the governor had forgotten, but not Kousei.  It was not his father’s patronage to a brothel that caused him to snap, but the later realisation that the man had sired several other, older half-brothers and sisters across the city’s brothels, which meant that his accusations of infidelity were largely hypocritical.  His anger simmered over the unjust death of his mother until he could take it no more.

One night, Kousei offered to service the governor himself, and when the ageing man was disrobing, impaled him with his own sword, reminding him of who he was and the death of his mother.  Taking all the valuables off the corpse, including the sword, he fled and has never looked back.

He went west (or similar direction to Valaria), changing his name to something more in accordance with the native tongue.  Once in Valaria, he heard of the announcement for the King’s need for horsemen, where he saw it as an opportunity to stop being a wandering ronin and make a name for himself.

ERAN's O/Os
& Sexual Orientation
Sexual Orientation: Bi.  For the most part Eran strongly favours women, but does not shy away from men if he’s bored enough and other prospects don’t seem forthcoming.

O/Os:Perhaps as a result of his years during which he worked in a Calistrian brothel, Eran favours somewhat older women of noble birth or positions of power (such guard captain) – in short, people who are through playing mind games and can handle themselves.

On the whole, he keeps his relationships lusty, casual and short. So far he has deftly avoided commitments of any kind, as he secretly fears that he may end up not being a better man than his father, given his inexperience with a real relationship.

Hence; flirtatious barmaids, harlots who are war-profiteering on victorious soldiers, noblewomen looking for a secret tryst are more enticing to him than smitten, pandering girls or lonely widows looking for a new husband, however amorously they may present themselves.  He may be tempted to change if the right woman comes along, but thus far, his lifestyle has not placed him in contact with such a woman.

As a physical person, he allows his strength to do the talking in the bedroom, and takes notice of those who can match him.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Zaer Darkwail

Hi, still looking applicants? I was bit busy in weekend and start of the week so had no time type charsheet :(.

Anyways I decided go with a sylvan sorcerer with horse animal companion. If there is room.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 21, 2014, 06:35:01 PM
Hi, still looking applicants? I was bit busy in weekend and start of the week so had no time type charsheet :(.

Anyways I decided go with a sylvan sorcerer with horse animal companion. If there is room.

Yes their is room,  still right now in recruiting phase.  I say a few weeks away from getting started.   I am taking time to see who is serious.   Its a lot of work investing time towards a campaign and want it to get off strong.   

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I will go pic hunting and make sheet tomorrow then.

Muse

*Waves* 

I'm still here. 

Is Jereth working for you as is?  IF so, I'll hunt up a picture for him. 

Shaitan

I'm still breathing and interested as well, watching the thread to keep posted.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on May 21, 2014, 08:56:41 PM
*Waves* 

I'm still here. 

Is Jereth working for you as is?  IF so, I'll hunt up a picture for him.

Sure is :)

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 21, 2014, 06:47:17 PM
Yes their is room,  still right now in recruiting phase.  I say a few weeks away from getting started.   I am taking time to see who is serious.   Its a lot of work investing time towards a campaign and want it to get off strong.

Good to know the timeframe. If a GM doesn't comment for a few days, one otherwise might get concerned. ;)

Any thoughts on Lark, so far? I'd asked about using starting gold for a fighter, assumed his saddlebags were free, and worked up his sheet so far on that basis, but didn't see a response from you about the question.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

SheerFantasia

Still very much interested in this RP, and keeping an eye out for its commencement!

Zaer Darkwail

Lucian Meadow

Background

Lucian Meadow was found in forest by a gnome hunter, who took him in and after while checking had some villages been raided or has been there missing children no one admitted child to be theirs (child had clear distinct dark green eyes). In compassion the gnome ranger adopted the child to himself and took as part of the family. Child grew to young boy who was closely attuned to nature and grew to love animals all kinds and is highly compassionate about them. But he is more alienated from regular humans and feels familiarity to folks of nature; gnomes, halflings, elves and so on.

Early on Lucian's talents in sorcery manifested and his adopted family's uncle was sorcerer also and he started educate Lucian into the arts. Lucian became a huntsman like his father had and he formed a bond with a black stallion which he named as Shadowchase which was given on his sixteenth birthday. He worked part of local militia for years, not see conflict but he worked as outrider scout and huntsman.

When kingdom called for people to liberate their former lands, he felt call for adventure and as most his family members are adventurers (or retired ones) they supported his choice and made grand farewell party for him as he went to sign up to become Storm Rider.

Isengrad

Now, since their is a cleric, should I change the direction i was going with with my pally.. or do you think the Hospitaler would till be needed?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Isengrad on May 22, 2014, 12:23:55 PM
Now, since their is a cleric, should I change the direction i was going with with my pally.. or do you think the Hospitaler would till be needed?

Go with the one that you really want to play which is I assume the Paladin.   

Isengrad

Oh, i will still play the paladin, just might hit a different archetype if we don't think we need the extra healing with the cleric around.

Krule

Rhialla may be a cleric, and provide healing talents, but a party of riders can always use additional healers... on a different note, that's a lovely picture for a sylvan blooded sorcerer Zaer.

Isengrad

Then I shall stay with the original build I have in mind then, your right. Extra healing could not hurt and I am still taking the Warrior of the holy light archetype as well. Give up my spells for more uses of lay on hands and a Aura of light o buff the party and eventually burn the evil ones. Besides, the paladin can still detect evil at will, hes like a rader.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Krule on May 22, 2014, 11:31:12 PM
on a different note, that's a lovely picture for a sylvan blooded sorcerer Zaer.

Thanks, I looked quite a lot suitable pic :).

Elven Sex Goddess

List of deities of the campaign

All Lands
The Green Mother
Rovagug
Asmodeus
Humanoid lands
Hadregash
Eiseth
Lizardmen Hegemony
Imbrex
Sobex
Besmara
Kingdom of Valeria
Sarenrae
Abadar
Iomedae
Cayden Cailean
Besmara
Erastil
Tauren Empire
Abadar
Apsu
Dahak
Besmara
Ardad Lili
Doloras
Eiseth
Mahathallah
Dwarven kingdom
Torag
Bolka
Magrim
Folgrit
That which sleeps, that shouldn't be awaken
Tiamat
The missing deities-like the great elven kingdom of the forest that once separated the humanoid lands from the kingdom of Valeria.    These deities shrines, temples have fallen into near forgotten ruins. 
Ketephys
Yuelral

This list is of the deities with significant followers in the campaign lands.   The area that their temples and shrines can be found in is where they are listed.   Some it be noted are in multiple areas but not all.  So were listed in areas that they hold domain in for worship.   Those that are in all lands are listed in 'all'.

Finally the sleeping one has no worship.  Her name is feared to be spoken and only those foolish enough would say her name or invoke her name.

Also listed are the what appears to be the dead deities of the Elven people.   Who have mysteriously disappeared.   

As for deities of other lands beyond.   Such will be acceptable, however they have no temples or shrines within the lands. 

Krule

Does this mean I need to find someone other then Erastil for Rhialla?  Or are these just the major deities of these lands?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Krule on May 24, 2014, 11:18:32 AM
Does this mean I need to find someone other then Erastil for Rhialla?  Or are these just the major deities of these lands?

No wasn't finish with it, have updated the list. 

Krule

Ah, sorry to jump in then, and thank you for this, is quite useful.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Eight day break in posting.

I did ask a few questions. I'm a little bothered because I also asked one of them by PM. I understand if you're busy or it got lost.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on June 02, 2014, 04:33:23 AM
Eight day break in posting.

I did ask a few questions. I'm a little bothered because I also asked one of them by PM. I understand if you're busy or it got lost.

Yes to fighter gold,  yes to the saddle bags.   I thought  I had answered such already.  My fault sorry.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 02, 2014, 06:25:25 AM
Yes to fighter gold,  yes to the saddle bags.   I thought  I had answered such already.  My fault sorry.

Thank you. :)

Like I said, I understand if it got lost. With an 8-possible player game that'll always be a thing that can happen.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Rumm

Name: Plume
Race: Garuda-Blooded Aasimar
Class: Zen Archer Monk
Sex: Female
Height: '5'5
Weight: 77lbs
Eyes: Amethyst
Hair: Black/feathers
Sexual orientation: Bi-curious

On/Offs: 
Exploration and foreplay, submissive, non-consensual, bondage… really I’m pretty much good with everything except mutilation and scat.  Also, kids are out.  I’m also kinda two minded when it comes to excessive violence and gore, I mean in battle go nuts, get off on it if you want, but not during sex and such.  But even my offs I can take for the most part, but don’t play my character.  At least not how they feel, sense and think.  I can understand if someone slips up, also there’s Magical coercion, NPCing a character in extreme circumstances, as well as non-consensual and rape… there’s got to be a term for this sort of thing, but I can’t recall it right now, anyway, I think most know what I mean, let me play My character.

"…light as a feather, free as a bird."

Appearance:
Her hair flows with dark feathers woven into her raven locks that reach half way down her buttocks.   One might think it takes her hours to manage such an intricate effect, but the truth is that they naturally grow there as a throwback to her plumekith celestial ancestry. More often her hair is up, showing off her smooth fair skin and luminescent tattoos that appear brightly when she is either entranced in meditation or under duress.  Her movements and demeanor are birdlike; sharp, light and graceful.  As such she prefers light and free clothing.  When she arrived in the city she wore only a few bits of cloth strapped to protect and hold her delicate bits in place, being near impervious to cold made this seem all the more odd when the temperatures chilled, but has been informed that people generally find such practicality inappropriate for some reason.  She acquiesced, as she was getting tired of having to politely refuse people who kept trying to pick her up unsuccessfully and awkwardly by her bottom.  Did they think she didn’t know how to walk?  Was it from riding a horse that made her walk funny and people to attempt to lift her from behind and between her legs?  This made her paranoid for a bit, as she wondered why people thought she was in need of such assistance, and she made sure to avoid places where this happened too often.  Now she is partial to uniforms and takes great pride in making sure she’s presentable, her march must have been coming along as well, because since she started people haven’t been picking her up.  In a way it kind of made her sad, like she stopped being precious to them somehow.  She’s never mentioned this to anyone, as she was afraid they’d make fun of her.

Personality:
With a bright eyes and slight tilt of her head Plume observes the world.  She is determined to make the world a better place, a place both free and safe.  To her those things are the same, there is no freedom without peace and no peace without freedom, freedom from fear and chaos.  The young Aasimar was raised close to nature, but she has also seen much destruction.  In her travels with her father she’s seen the strife the lack of order has caused.  She was instructed in the opposite, that freedom comes from letting things be and finding a way to accept the ever changing world, but she saw only the need for protection.  She wants to protect the world and is wise enough to know that one person could never hope accomplish such a task.  This was the reason she sought to joined the King’s guard.

Despite her travels she is quite naïve when it comes to society and lacks any significant higher learning.  She can read and write, but is not well practiced in either.  Her social skills are also subpar, but she manages to get by on her comeliness and infallible honesty.  This leads her to expect others to be equally honest, and it often catches her off guard when they’re not.  Sarcasm is also often lost on the girl.

Sexually, she has no prior experience, though her seal was broken during a hard ride away from bandits several years back.  This was a very awkward conversation with her father who was at first worried she was wounded and then horribly inept at dealing with the subject.  She had fortunately dealt with these things with her mother some decades back, but was immature and did not understand the meaning of romantic relationships.

Her two real escapes are riding and her bow, she can lose herself easily in either, through exhilaration or meditative focus.  More and more she’s been experiencing feelings of carnal nature and is sometimes inappropriately candid.

Background:
In beneath the old willow tree the light danced hypnotically with the shadows of the leaves that rustled softly in the gentle breeze.  The breath was welcome for the air was thick and sweet with the smell of fresh growth and pollen.

“…How do we know what is precious?” Plume’s asked, twirling a fresh flower bud between her fingers before laying it down with the others.

Her father stood from his kneeling place, leaving the chrysanthemums on her mother’s grave, they were her favorite.  “By how much attention you devote to it when it’s yours and how much emptiness you feel when it’s gone.” She could tell from his voice that he was in pain, that and the solitary path of moisture that trickled down from his eye to drip from his chiseled jaw.  She knew why he wouldn’t look at her, reminders cut deep, then with a stroke of his hand the verdant wall parted and the sunlight poured over the young girl.  He held the willow leaves for her and she followed him outside.

It was an odd thing for her as a child, maturing so slowly that her mother appeared to age and wilt before her very eyes.  It wasn’t that there was anything wrong with that, no disease nor magic to it.  In fact her mother lived until the age of seventy, long and well enough by the standards of most, and through it all she was a beautiful and loving soul.  It was just hard for Plume to believe that she was but one year short yet was only now passing through the final stages of adolescence.

Her father she was closer too, an Aasimar himself, he seemed to her the pillar of all the world’s wisdom.  He preferred a simple life, teaching Plume the value of things was never in its material nature as that will always deteriorate, but in its service.  “In your life you will see Kingdoms rise and fall, friends grow old and die, most everything you know will transform or return to the dust from which it sprang.  Do not waste your energy nor grow too attached to the fleeting, nor the promise of grandeur, all will fall.”

In this light he taught her to be in tune with herself, to move and meditate, as well as how to survive off the land.  He also taught her the bow.  They traveled the world by foot and horse, and lived a lonely aesthetic life.

But Plume had her own mind and thought differently.  The world she saw was torn and broken, few live in peace, and even they who lived a life of relative ease were often forced to hide or fight to survive.  Her mother died like a flower in a vase, kept sheltered from the world and experiencing little.  Nature new different, even from the fallen new life sprung.  Society was no different.  On the ashes of the old a new could be born and it would be even more complex and robust than the last.  Protecting those weaker than herself despite their short lives, attempting to build a world or rebuild a kingdom where peace could reign, these were all worth doing.

Whenever they’d approach a town, they would argue vigorously, and the more she aged the more vigorous the arguments became.  The last time she saw him was three years ago, as she went past the city gates he would not follow.

There she worked first as a stable hand with the king’s guard.  She wasn’t terribly bright, but she was hardly the fool either.  Once a guard grabbed her and she reacted violently, knocking him out flat.  The incident got her noticed and made her some friends, though why violence begot friendship she may never understand.  Naively she did not understand why the man had assailed her so, nor why they laughed so much with references to the size of a horse’s cock.  She tried to explain why they were so endowed and the studding process to some men who had seemed confused, but that only stirred them more.  There were fewer female than males in the Kings service, which was only natural she supposed, but each she admired, how strong and determined they were.  She wanted to be like them.

Eventually she was invited to join them for a hunt, she accepted without hesitation.  The opportunity excited her as she hadn’t been on a good hunt in some time.  After a day of impressing them with her skill, they settled in by a creek to bath.  She had never considered the body something that needed to be hidden, but something was awoken within her and she stared.

“Do you want to kiss me?” Asked the object of her attention. Plume didn’t answer, but her bow fingers twitched, wanting something to pluck.  The girls laughed and splashed her before getting dressed.  Similar reactions have occurred when watching men train in the heat of day, stripping to the waist as their muscled strained in the sweat and sun.  Plume’s bow fingers have never been stronger.

plot bunnies

This is her... in her dreams...

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Rumm on June 02, 2014, 05:56:48 PM
would a monk zen archer be acceptable for class/archetype?  I just have the image of an archer/rider in my head that I can't shake and monk seems to fit the image best.  If not I can adapt it to some other build.

plot candy

I am going to think it over, will get answer to you in the morning or at latest tomorrow night.   Thank you for the interest so far through.   

Rumm

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Rumm on June 04, 2014, 09:58:31 PM
no word?

Sorry meant to do it,  but work been hectic and switching of hours.    Anyways yes to the monk zen/archer.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

RummPlumeFemale Zen ArcherBi-curious
KruleRhiallaFemale ClericBisexual
SheerFantasiaEranMale SamuraiBisexual
CarnivalOfTheGoatLarkMale CentaurBi-curious
Zaer DarkwailLucian MeadowMale Sylvan SorcerorHeterosexual
IsengradWil WyvrenjackMale PaladinBisexual
ShaitanMagnus Tel'FierMale Horselord RangerHeterosexual
MuseJareth QuillsMale Rough Rider???

I utterly hate doing tables, but I think the number of characters spread across the number of pages of posts needed some kind of a master list somewhere to help anyone thinking about submitting another character (there are a couple of people who have asked about party composition and expressed interest but not submitted characters) or if anyone is considering character changes based on party composition.

For those who care about gender, maybe the news isn't so grand, we have 8 character submissions, but so far it's 3:1 male/female. On the plus side though, it's 3:1 bisexual/heterosexual...But only half of the character submissions have included that information as near I can tell.

Personally, I don't play system games to get e-laid. It's fun when it happens, but I am definitely not one of those people who drops out because nobody's available to bump uglies with them.

Also, I prefer if stuff like that ends up on a sub-board other than the main game forum so that the game doesn't slow down while half of the party is posting back-and-forth what they're doing while the other half has gone to sleep and is waiting for morning to come so ADVENTURE.

Just my two coppers!

If I got anything wrong, let me know.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

SheerFantasia

Whee!  Thanks a ton Carnival; I kept wondering who was in and not and this helps a lot.  Should help our GM too!

Phaia

i am considering this a few questions though

Would the 'company' gain 'mounted Combat' as a feat after training together [since a normal company does training before going out on a mission] It would kinda make sense that a cavalry company gets trained in mounted combat!

Phaia

Rumm

I'll definitely have more up tonight, likely several pages worth... I have a sheet put up under the pics, and for your lil table I'm gonna go with Raven Plume for now and sexuality will be bi-curious, I get the details this evening.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on June 05, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

Rumm???Female Zen Archer???
CarnivalOfTheGoatLarkMale CentaurBisexual
Zaer DarkwailLucian MeadowMale Sylvan Sorceror???
IsengradWil WyvrenjackMale Paladin???
ShaitanMagnus Tel'FierMale Horselord RangerHetero

I utterly hate doing tables, but I think the number of characters spread across the number of pages of posts needed some kind of a master list somewhere to help anyone thinking about submitting another character (there are a couple of people who have asked about party composition and expressed interest but not submitted characters) or if anyone is considering character changes based on party composition.

For those who care about gender, maybe the news isn't so grand, we have 8 character submissions, but so far it's 3:1 male/female. On the plus side though, it's 3:1 bisexual/heterosexual...But only half of the character submissions have included that information as near I can tell.

Personally, I don't play system games to get e-laid. It's fun when it happens, but I am definitely not one of those people who drops out because nobody's available to bump uglies with them.

Also, I prefer if stuff like that ends up on a sub-board other than the main game forum so that the game doesn't slow down while half of the party is posting back-and-forth what they're doing while the other half has gone to sleep and is waiting for morning to come so ADVENTURE.

Just my two coppers!

You are awesome.   Working on a character now then. 
Coming soon...

Rumm

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Phaia on June 05, 2014, 09:30:56 AM
i am considering this a few questions though

Would the 'company' gain 'mounted Combat' as a feat after training together [since a normal company does training before going out on a mission] It would kinda make sense that a cavalry company gets trained in mounted combat!

Phaia

Yes to mounted combat feat being free.

I am also planning to give everyone the trait  Militia Veteran ,  which gives a +1 Profession soldier, +1 Ride  and instead of or, also survival +1    This trait will be free and will not count against the limit of two.   This represents the training also.     

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on June 05, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

Rumm???Female Zen Archer???
CarnivalOfTheGoatLarkMale CentaurBisexual
Zaer DarkwailLucian MeadowMale Sylvan Sorceror???
IsengradWil WyvrenjackMale Paladin???
ShaitanMagnus Tel'FierMale Horselord RangerHetero

Just my two coppers!

A big thank you,  you saved me a lot of work.    :-*

Rumm

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 05, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

I am also planning to give everyone the trait  Militia Veteran ,  which gives a +1 Profession soldier, +1 Ride  and instead of or, also survival +1    This trait will be free and will not count against the limit of two.   This represents the training also.
Would that mean we can't take any other regional trait?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Rumm on June 05, 2014, 10:30:48 PM
Would that mean we can't take any other regional trait?

First character writeup looks good.   

No it doesn't   not going to be a stickler.     So with what is given free, players can have up to 3 then in traits and can go to 4 with selecting one flaw. 

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Updated
THE BIG LIST OF CHARACTERS

Gender ratio hasn't changed, looks like (but since we've added the label 'bi-curious' we now have two each of bisexual, bi-curious, and heterosexual...An amusing spread. ;D).

I didn't put it in since he hasn't stated it, but I THINK based on his O/Os that Isengrad's character is probably either bi or bi-curious as well, which (if correct) means we've got (roughly) 5 flexible-fit and two monosexuals...For those to whom it matters.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 05, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

Nice on freebie feat and trait. Anyways I got Militia Veteran but it gives +2 to ride skill checks (and makes ride as class skill), are there two different traits with same name then?

Isengrad

Oh, Wil is bisexual.. I will have to finish his spending later. been busy lately and forgot all about it.

Phaia

for an Aasimar character would you allow 'Variant Abilities and Physical Features'?
'The abilities presented here replace an aasimar's spell-like ability racial trait. Any abilities that grant spells or spell-like abilities are treated as having a caster level equal to the aasimar's character level.'

Also Aasimar are powerful compared to 'lesser' races are you dropping thier resists to compensate?
I plan on having my character be a scion of humanity which would mean she looks human [lost the Celestial language]

Will there be a problem taking 'Rich Parents' trait [+900gp]?
Are there better then normal Light war horses? If allowed the "rich Parents' a lot of the gold would go to the best possible war horse as could be gotten as well as a MW war saddle!

I am working up a calvary archer bard with--Signal Horn [1gp]: Sounding a horn requires a DC 10 Perform (wind instruments) check and can convey concepts such as “Attack!”, “Help!”, “Advance!”, “Retreat!”, “Fire!”, and, “Alarm!” The report of a signal horn can be clearly heard (Perception DC 0) up to a half-mile distant. For each quarter-mile beyond, Perception checks to hear the horn suffer a –1 penalty. --and --Whistle, Signal [8sp]: With a DC 5 Perform (wind instruments) check you can use a whistle to signal the same sorts of situations as signal horns. A whistle's piercing report can be clearly heard (Perception DC 0) up to a quarter-mile away. For each quarter-mile beyond, Perception checks to hear a whistle suffer a –2 penalty.

Phaia

Rumm

Funny, I was going to ask the same thing about Aasimar Physiology... I was thinking of taking Scion of humanity myself, basically there are a few subtle hints in her appearance that would tell on her.  But I was hoping to go with the "unusually Light"  perhaps making her 3/4 of her standard generated weight.  So 77 lbs... going for a plumekith so I'm thinking hollow bones.

Also I'm fine with dropping the Aasimar resistances, though if I had to drop something I'd rather drop the spell-like ability.

Shaitan

Awesome work on the table. Good news on the feat and trait, should prove fun. I'm still waiting and watching. Keep up the good work.

SheerFantasia

Weee! Lots of potential interest in aasimar's in this game (four that I can see) - and will bring the grand total to three scions of humanity (including my own) - birds of a feather flock together, I suppose  ;D

@ Phaia: I think that 'Rich Parents' (+900 gp) is okay, given as I chose it as a trait and the character was approved by our GM.

Aasimar discussion
Also seeing as discussion about aasimar power levels is afoot I might as well add my two cents (though playing as an aasimar, it may well seem like I'm whining, lol).  I think that the key word to keep in mind is versatility - the aasimar is very situation specific, with their Celestial Resistance and Spell-like ability (a whole 6 RP total), compared to the standard races who have abilities that work under almost every adventuring situation - I myself was originally planning on having Eran as human for that skill point and bonus feat, before choosing otherwise for flavour's sake.

By contrast, the aasimar can only really use their ability score bonus, skill bonus, and darkvision under most circumstances.  The resistances give an advantage when it comes into effect, but otherwise; oooo, big sword... nuts.  I do think that the Spell-like ability has the chance to put the aasimar a tad above their contemporaries (especially with the variant aasimars).

Still, those are just my thoughts and I'm not one to quibble, so if something needs to be dropped, dropped it shall be and you won't find me drawing up a new character because of it  ;D

Also a question for our GM - do you foresee any use of the skill Profession (soldier) in the game - I often find I want to take it (to reflect my character's ability as a soldier), but then the profession skill is so rarely used it's usually a waste of skill points (basically I want to know where to put the +1 bonus from the Militia Veteran trait).

Rumm

If a mount is preferable/required (I notice aside from the centaur I'm the only app without), I would be willing to take Nature Soul and Animal Ally feats :)  Unless I become great pals with the centaur and he lets me ride him.

Muse

Rumm, everyone in the campaign has a light war horse provided by the crown.  (Except the centaur.) 

Your character application should be a character properly trained to fight on that mount. 

Rumm

she's quite adept at fighting on a mount, solid ranks in ride as well as mounted combat should see to that easily enough... I plan on picking up mounted archery as well, still as the levels progress an animal companion would be Significantly tougher than a light warhorse, also it would be a bond that would need to be developed so this also works.  I was just noting a trend in the apps and in the classes available.  I'd prefer to play a Zen Archer, as I really like their style and simplicity, as far as I can tell they'd function perfectly for mounted combat.  I was considering a Samurai originally, but there's already a great samurai app.

I was also considering "Blood Steed" as a trait, given that Militia was a trait I had already chosen and taking it twice seems odd. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Rumm on June 07, 2014, 09:39:54 AM
If a mount is preferable/required (I notice aside from the centaur I'm the only app without), I would be willing to take Nature Soul and Animal Ally feats :)  Unless I become great pals with the centaur and he lets me ride him.

You get a light war horse,  your being trained to be in a horse company of the crown.   There is no exception nor does it hinge if your pals with the centaur.   

Quote from: Phaia on June 06, 2014, 10:19:25 AM
for an Aasimar character would you allow 'Variant Abilities and Physical Features'?
'The abilities presented here replace an aasimar's spell-like ability racial trait. Any abilities that grant spells or spell-like abilities are treated as having a caster level equal to the aasimar's character level.'

Also Aasimar are powerful compared to 'lesser' races are you dropping thier resists to compensate?
I plan on having my character be a scion of humanity which would mean she looks human [lost the Celestial language]

Will there be a problem taking 'Rich Parents' trait [+900gp]?
Are there better then normal Light war horses? If allowed the "rich Parents' a lot of the gold would go to the best possible war horse as could be gotten as well as a MW war saddle!

I am working up a calvary archer bard with--Signal Horn [1gp]: Sounding a horn requires a DC 10 Perform (wind instruments) check and can convey concepts such as “Attack!”, “Help!”, “Advance!”, “Retreat!”, “Fire!”, and, “Alarm!” The report of a signal horn can be clearly heard (Perception DC 0) up to a half-mile distant. For each quarter-mile beyond, Perception checks to hear the horn suffer a –1 penalty. --and --Whistle, Signal [8sp]: With a DC 5 Perform (wind instruments) check you can use a whistle to signal the same sorts of situations as signal horns. A whistle's piercing report can be clearly heard (Perception DC 0) up to a quarter-mile away. For each quarter-mile beyond, Perception checks to hear a whistle suffer a –2 penalty.

Phaia

Yes to the Aasimar variant

No problem with the rich parents trait.   Seeing that most came from nobility ranks or of some note.  An were not part of the common rabble that would be conscripted into the army as foot soldiers.   So I applaud such creativity in thinking.   

The concept of a horse archer bard is wonderful and fits perfect with the vision I have for such a campaign, very nice.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: SheerFantasia on June 07, 2014, 07:23:34 AM
Weee! Lots of potential interest in aasimar's in this game (four that I can see) - and will bring the grand total to three scions of humanity (including my own) - birds of a feather flock together, I suppose  ;D

@ Phaia: I think that 'Rich Parents' (+900 gp) is okay, given as I chose it as a trait and the character was approved by our GM.

Aasimar discussion
Also seeing as discussion about aasimar power levels is afoot I might as well add my two cents (though playing as an aasimar, it may well seem like I'm whining, lol).  I think that the key word to keep in mind is versatility - the aasimar is very situation specific, with their Celestial Resistance and Spell-like ability (a whole 6 RP total), compared to the standard races who have abilities that work under almost every adventuring situation - I myself was originally planning on having Eran as human for that skill point and bonus feat, before choosing otherwise for flavour's sake.

By contrast, the aasimar can only really use their ability score bonus, skill bonus, and darkvision under most circumstances.  The resistances give an advantage when it comes into effect, but otherwise; oooo, big sword... nuts.  I do think that the Spell-like ability has the chance to put the aasimar a tad above their contemporaries (especially with the variant aasimars).

Still, those are just my thoughts and I'm not one to quibble, so if something needs to be dropped, dropped it shall be and you won't find me drawing up a new character because of it  ;D

Also a question for our GM - do you foresee any use of the skill Profession (soldier) in the game - I often find I want to take it (to reflect my character's ability as a soldier), but then the profession skill is so rarely used it's usually a waste of skill points (basically I want to know where to put the +1 bonus from the Militia Veteran trait).

Yes I plan to use the skill profession soldier.   For example a successful DC 10 as example  profession soldier would give like bonus pluses in working with coordinated and flanking attacks.    Soldiers train together to fight together as a unit.   

Rumm

cool starting with the light warhorse saves me a few feats! I'm going to take mounted archery at level 1 then, since I can skirt point blank shot with the monk bonus precise shot not needing the prerequisite.  I'll look at picking up some profession (soldier) through RP(and leveling) if she gets in.  There seems to be a solid blend of melee and ranged calvary, which should be and interesting compliment and division for both RP and tactics.

Isengrad

Allright, I have made all my purchases for Wil, and have completed my character(save the clothing, but I will add that upon returning home shortly)

CarnivalOfTheGoat

I had considered Rich Parents since my character's armor costs 4x...But I guess he'll be in basic barbarian mode for a while and that's really more appropriate to the background I came up with. And when he has to actually choose which glass to start leveling in once his racial is paid off, I guess that having studded leather might be more beneficial than having to ditch custom plate.

Somebody has to be light cavalry (and Lark's light-headed and light-hearted as well as lightly-armored. Poor kid.).

Actually, I never saw an approval message for him. He okay at this point?

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Rumm

Maybe Elven Sex Goddess will let him take dodge or something instead since he can't really ride a mount?

SheerFantasia

Just to update, I have shifted Eran's ranks in Heal to Profession (soldier).

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: TyolkaDrake on June 12, 2014, 12:47:34 AM
Hello!  I'm freshly approved and saw this forum post - is it too late to join? I made it through the first 2 1/2 pages of the post, but must admit that I got a bit ADD and skipped to the end.  I tend to lean towards the caster classes because I'm a healer usually - Is there room for the Oracle you all were mentioning with the Ride domain? I thought about doing a Pally, but I don't think they get any real heals until around level 4? I can't remember right off without looking at my books.  Honestly, I'd rather play a class that is needed in the limited choices.

But all of these questions are actually quite pointless if this is already closed :) - soooooo....is it to late? :D

Thanks!

"Skipped to the end" usually isn't a good idea, because (as in this game) at various points the GM may change what they are looking for, offer free feats/traits, etc. I suggest you at least go back and be sure you read all of ESG's posts.

As for what's currently apped, this post may help.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

TyolkaDrake

*blushes* Appropriately chastised - thanks for the links :).

Muse

*waves*  hi there new person!   Welcome to E!

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Computer exploded, still trying to get it working again. I can't write posts for a damn on my crap-phone. Hope to have back tomorrow.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

I have switch jobs,  within my company going to a another store.    It'll be about a week or so to get done with how my weeks will look.  So is figuring on getting this rolling in about two weeks. 

Shaitan

Sounds like a good estimate for a start time, can't wait to get started.

*Waves to TyolkaDrake* welcome to Elli

CarnivalOfTheGoat

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome back  CotG

I still currently don't have a  set schedule.   Its been day to day,  today I will be getting a schedule for upcoming few weeks.    Once I get it and settle into a routine then I can proceed here.   I just don't want to get going and then suddenly right at the start have to pause it because of rl issues.    Right now I am pushing for next week.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 20, 2014, 08:20:50 AM
Welcome back  CotG

I still currently don't have a  set schedule.   Its been day to day,  today I will be getting a schedule for upcoming few weeks.    Once I get it and settle into a routine then I can proceed here.   I just don't want to get going and then suddenly right at the start have to pause it because of rl issues.    Right now I am pushing for next week.

Any good news on the schedule?

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

SheerFantasia

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Elven Sex Goddess

Hey,  still planning on doing this.  Just been delayed bit busy real life with family in hospital. 

Isengrad

its all good elven, do what you need to do ^^.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 27, 2014, 10:02:35 AM
Hey,  still planning on doing this.  Just been delayed bit busy real life with family in hospital.

Oh dear. Hope it's not too bad and whoever it is comes out okay.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Its my grandmother,  a urinary tract infection that did not clear up and need to go on iv for antibiotics.   She is 84  so it is touchy.   Through things look good and she should be release today or at latest tomorrow from the hospital.     

Muse

Oh, dear!   I hope she makes a full recovery.  *hugs* 

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 28, 2014, 08:28:20 AM
Its my grandmother,  a urinary tract infection that did not clear up and need to go on iv for antibiotics.   She is 84  so it is touchy.   Through things look good and she should be release today or at latest tomorrow from the hospital.     

IV Antibiotics are powerful as heck. No chance of missing a dose, either. Hope she's okay soon!

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Shaitan

Everyone's rooting for your grandmother's swift recovery. I think its pretty safe to say that everyone will be here when you're ready, until then do what you have to do.

SheerFantasia

Agreed.  I'm certain everyone's thoughts go out to her!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, we will wait here and I hope for good recovery for your granny :).

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Just a quick update folks, I contacted ESG and she does still want to do this but her grandmother is still having troubles.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you CoG

My grandmother had a relapse as the infection has caused complications that will require surgery.   That will be preformed in 2 to 7 days.   

Anyways I have noticed a lot of my games have slowed down on here.   I attribute this to summer.   So I asked myself would it be wise to start at this time.   I figure a better start would be the end of summer here.  End of August, beginning of September to start the game. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

SheerFantasia

Sorry to hear about it, ESG - I hope no further complications arise for her.  Prayers go out to her during this time!

I'm perfectly fine with either of those dates!

Don't stress yourself out on account of the game whilst something like this is going, I'm sure (mostly) everyone will still be here when you get back, but right now your gran requires that support  :-)

Rumm

I'm going to be off elliquiy indefinitely... given some pretty massive RL changes I cannot fit it into my current schedule with any reasonable level of commitment.  I have no idea when or if this will change, so I think it best not to leave anyone hanging.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zaer Darkwail

Still here and willing to start but summer can indeed slow down posting and so does start of the school.

Snake

i'm still interested too if you'll have me  ^_^

Muse

Quote from: Rumm on July 23, 2014, 09:11:33 PM
I'm going to be off elliquiy indefinitely... given some pretty massive RL changes I cannot fit it into my current schedule with any reasonable level of commitment.  I have no idea when or if this will change, so I think it best not to leave anyone hanging.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck, Rumm.  We'll be here if you can ever make it back. 

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on July 22, 2014, 06:32:36 PM
My grandmother had a relapse as the infection has caused complications that will require surgery.   That will be preformed in 2 to 7 days.   

Anyways I have noticed a lot of my games have slowed down on here.   I attribute this to summer.   So I asked myself would it be wise to start at this time.   I figure a better start would be the end of summer here.  End of August, beginning of September to start the game. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Many hugs for you and your family E.S.G.! 

When I was in college I remmeber I posted quite a bit more durig the school year. (It acutaly helped me get my work done!)  These daysit's all the same for me. 

If it'lll help you juggle it all, maybe start your OOC thread with a Poll?  The poll function is great for organzing this kind of stuff.