Open-Minded Female Looking

Started by Hikari, February 10, 2011, 05:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikari

I'm looking for males or females--or transgendered players or what-have-you--for various different types of scenes.  As a general rule, I have a very broad set of interests and I'm usually not particularly picky about matters of setting, characters, or content (sexual or otherwise) as long as I like the sound of the scene.  I'm especially apt to play "trademark" characters--well-known characters from video games, comics, cartoons, etc.--though within any specific property or series there are some characters I naturally prefer to play over others.

As far as Ons and Offs goes, I generally prefer scenes to be non-consensual, group, or involving some sort of taboo; not necessarily all three at once, but basically I'm just not a fan of vanilla/romantic scenes or basic healthy human relationships.  Seriously, if you don't have some damage what are you even doing posting here instead of developing a mutually respecting, loving relationship with someone?  (I kid, I kid.)

Update: Normally there's very little I wont' do, but there are some things I do only very rarely.  Unfortunately, these things have become a repeating theme in requests, so for the time being I'm pushing them over into the outright verbotten pile: 'Normal" (ie, non-shemale) Lesbian scenes, Romantic scenes, and scenes in which I play a non-female or dominant character.

A few examples of genres and properties I like to play in, by no means exhaustive:
Update: I've included sample ideas with a few of them to give a better idea of what I'm looking for, since a lot of the pitches I've been getting have been coming way out of left field.  These are by no means the only scenes I'm interested in doing, but maybe they'll give people a clearer idea of the sort of thing I like.

Video Games
Street Fighter
Juri vs. Cammy in a fight to the finish!  Unfortunately for Cammy, the SIN operative is smuggling a secret weapon that makes Crimson Viper's gadgets look like children's toys...  in her panties.  It's hard enough for Cammy to beat the bizarre fighter normally, what will she do when Juri starts attacking her in truly "unconventional" ways?  Tags: Shemale/Futanari, Non-Consensual, Public.

Dead or Alive
Ayane really should know better than to accept Zack's invitations to the next Dead or Alive tournament by now.  This time, rather than a private island it's being hosted at a television studio--unfortunately, the "fight" they're taping isn't what she had in mind.  The "new" Dead or Alive format pits one female contestant against a seemingly endless parade of male enemies in a survival contest: the woman has to evade or overcome her male pursuers and escape the diabolical obstacle course to advance.  Tags: Group/Gangbang, Non-Consensual, Public, Exhibitionism.

King of Fighters
Final Fantasy (VII, VIII, X/X-2, XI, XII, XIV)
World of Warcraft
Mass Effect (1 & 2)
Jane Shepard really, really hates Krogan.  During response to a distress signal from a mine on a remote planet, she finds that she's fallen into a trap set by a Krogan mercenary and his nasty pets.  The merc hasn't been hired to simply kill Shepard, however; that has been less than effective, historically speaking.  No, his job is to take the galaxy's most feared heroine and ensure that no one in the universe can look at her with a straight face ever again.  Tags: Group/Gangbang, Bestiality, Non-Consensual, Humiliation, Extreme.

Dragon Age
Dragon Quest VIII
Devil May Cry
Bayonetta
Resident Evil
Sheva Alomar is having a very bad day.  There are zombies everywhere, she's running low on ammo, and she's become separated from the foreign operative sent to help her with the crisis.  What's an agent to do?  Especially when the BOW's seem to have decided on some pretty nasty ways of converting normal humans to their ranks...  Tags: Group/Gangbang, Bestiality, Non-Consensual, possible Snuff.

Persona (3 & 4)

Anime
Sailor Moon
Usagi's little brother, Shingo, has had it with her.  First she ate his candy, then she took the TV during his favorite show to watch some stupid girls show, and then she deleted his save games on the PS3!  The furious boy demands reparations in the form of a serious ass-paddling, but as he lays into her backside he just remembers more and more things he "owes" her for, and before long things have gotten seriously out of hand...  Tags: Shotacon, Incest.

Queen's Blade
High School of the Dead
Bleach
Naruto
Soul Eater
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Panty & Stocking with Garter Belt
FLCL

Other Cartoons
Teen Titans
Starfire's finally come of the age where her gyrflarg has emerged from her xulgorf like a beautiful butterfly...  or a huge, throbbing dick, anyway.  The alien Balki of a Teen Titan is quite eager to introduce "Friend Raven" to some of the many, many bizarre customs observed by her insane and mildly retarded people in celebration of the milestone, including the always-popular Kralfindnyrx, Day of Awakening Dearest Friends with Rough Anal Sex.  Tags: Shemale/Futanari, Semi-Non-Consensual, Size Queen, Really Dumb Aliens.

X-Men: Evolution
Kitty's in such a hurry to be as grown-up and popular as the other girls that she's bound to trip up a few times along the way.  She's so excited when she gets a text from the quarterback of Bayville's football team asking her to meet him in the locker room for a private chat, that she doesn't even think better of it until she arrives and finds that it's not-so-private: the entire team is getting changed!  Well, it's, like, one way to get popular fast, y'know?  Tags: Group/Gangbang, Semi-Non-Consensual.

Totally Spies!
Ben 10

Other
Dungeons & Dragons ('Vanilla'/Custom, Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Ravenloft)
Shadowrun
Cyberpunk
Wuxia  (The genre, not the system.)

Also, of particular note I really like to play adventures--whether old-school dungeon crawls or otherwise--of both the group and solo variety, regardless of whether they're system games or freeform.  For system games, I generally prefer D&D 3.5/4, Shadowrun 3rd/4th, or Exalted 2nd, but I've never seen a system I couldn't run a character in with a bit of assistance.  I particularly like fantasy-type adventures of brave solo heroines dealing with lecherous monsters and the like.

Feel free to drop a note here with questions or ideas to pitch.
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

playfullchick76

I'm a big fan of resident evil, what did you have in mind on that subject.

Xenolord

And if you're lookin' for many, I can do WoW, Resident Evil, Sailor Moon or Bayonetta. If you're interested, lemme know.

Hikari

Playfullcheck: Your avatar would be a good example.  Have you ever seen the "Game Overs" series by Eroquis?  I also quite like Claire.  The majority of scenes would probably involve zombies, cultists, or monsters, given the nature of the beast.  (No pun intended.)

XenoLord: Well, if you have any specific ideas for any of those, I'm all ears.
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over

-The Strokes, Reptilia

Xenolord

I kinda feel a little like a Bayonetta RP. It's got such potential that hardly anyone plays.

playfullchick76

I think I've seen the cover of one of the game over ones, but havnt taken a close look at them. I dont mind playing Claire Redfield in an rp with you.

Hikari

Did a pretty large edit to the initial post to reflect more what I'm looking for.
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over

-The Strokes, Reptilia

Truastus

Sending you a pm as interested in the Dark Elf/Human story.