introduction info

Started by Rick hunter, January 09, 2015, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick hunter

Once im cleared of being underage am i going to have to repost my introduction. ..im being patient but i wanna know so i can start working on it again if need be cuz it seems it got moved

Oniya

You will not have to repost your introduction.  We routinely move held intros back to the active section when circumstances dictate.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rick hunter

Ok thank u r there any other admins i can send the stuff they ask for to make things even a little bit faster i realize i have to be patient...im just curious

Oniya

All of our admins are on regularly, so if you've sent the requested information in to the address given to you, then it shouldn't take long to review.

You may want to familiarize yourself with what to expect during the application process (particularly the first two posts), as well as the rules while you wait.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17