Doomed warrior (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, April 05, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Fael is a strong elven warrior. As she patrols the forest alone, she keeps an eye out for any intruder, or any non-elf that would dare come to the elven territory. Still young at 176 years, she's already an extremely good warrior, and loves to show her skill. She's also very playful. So when she spots another warrior, a human female walking through the woods, it's her duty to stop her, since she's clearly intruding on elf lands, but it's up to her how she does it. Right away, Fael is attracted by the beautiful human girl, so she decides to play with her instead. As she confront her, it leads to combat, and right away Fael proves to be superior. But her aim isn't to strike her down. Instead, she goes for very precise strikes against the girl's armor, slicing it in piece, and getting every part of her armor to fall, one after the other, exposing the human more and more. As the two fight, the human warrior is stripped by Fael's sword, until she stands unhurt, but completely naked. Only then does the now highly aroused elven warrior decide to end the fight, disarm the human, and have forceful sex with her.

For this RP I will play Fael, the elven warrior, and I need someone to play a human female warrior who Fael will decide to play with. My idea is that as they fight, Fael would destroy the girl's armor one piece at a time, humiliating her before she is left completely naked and then abuse of her. If you want you can return the favor as well and try to get Fael's armor, but that's up to you.

----