News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead ~ Interest Check

Started by Cynadea, November 04, 2015, 01:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Still working on a character concept for the moderate group. 

My thoughts are of a college aged male whose a hockey player about to be scouted for the majors when all this happens.  He is a diabetic so his main issue is finding insulin while they group is surviving.  I'm going to start him off with a little, yet it might become an issue later on. Would anyone want to have history with my character?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Amarlo

-Bookmarks- Keeping an eye on this for the future.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

DarkAngel111

I can lead the second fast paced group. We can come up with a good story line and see how things go, but first we need at least 5 people with interest.

Kye

Amarlo

I'd be interested in a fast pace or moderate group. I'm leaning more towards moderate though.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

xPeachyPuff

Sorry guys, Fallout 4 is ruining my life right now lol. I will get my character finished asap!

- Rainbow ♥

Lynnette

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 11, 2015, 12:17:15 PM
Sorry guys, Fallout 4 is ruining my life right now lol. I will get my character finished asap!

- Rainbow ♥

You too? xD
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kye

I have Fallout 4 but I refuse to start it until next month.  ::)

TheEmptyCell

I'd be interested in the moderate group.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Kyrsa on November 11, 2015, 12:58:27 PM
I have Fallout 4 but I refuse to start it until next month.  ::)

That's probably the smart thing to do xD

So I think I'm definitely going to put in a character for the slow group. I just want to be sure that I can get posts out and such, so I think that's the smartest choice for me. I realize there aren't any characters in that group right now, nor has there been much interest in the group, but yeah. I'm looking to finish my character off now (though that may not happen completely :P So expect a sheet in from me soon-ish maybe.)

- Rainbow ♥

Kye

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 13, 2015, 05:26:23 PM
That's probably the smart thing to do xD

Yeah.  With NaNo and E I don't want to get into Fallout until November is past.  ::)

OT:  I can make a character for the slow game as well if more are needed.  I definitely wouldn't mind having more than one character in play.

DarkAngel111

I will have a character for slow group. Snorkle's girl is pretty much accepted by me, if
Kyrsa can make up a character, that would be three characters for the Slow group.

Kye

*salutes and wanders off to create another character*

RedEve

Is there still room for a cop/law enforcement type character in either of the slower paced games?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Cynadea

the slower (14 days) already has a cop character, but the moderate (7 days) group could use someone like him/her.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

DarkAngel111

I wouldn't mind having a cop like character, my character can always take on the role of a biker full time if that's whats needed :) Besides we need more people in the slow group.

RedEve

Question: how strict is the posting frequency?

With my current game load, I think my comfortable frequency would fall somewhere in between the two slower games.

So would it be alright to post a bit faster in the slowest game?

DarkAngel111

Its alright if you post fast in the slower game, just that you will have to wait for others to post. in the maximum time given.

RedEve

Okay, probably better for me to join the slowest moving game then.

I can find another archetype to play besides the cop.

Is there a place where I can see the approved characters for that game?

DarkAngel111

Click on the link to the slow game, In that thread on the very first post there is a list of characters already there and also their sheets. :)

Cynadea

You can see the character sheets in the bottom of the first posts in the ooc thread. They're in the spoilers under the character's image.

Fast Pace (0/5 slots)
Second Fast Pace group (not started - 4/5 slots available)
Moderate Pace (1/5 slots available)
Slow Pace (2/5 slots available)

DarkAngel111

everyone who has submitted the sheet for the slower paced game should drop by the ooc thread and mark it. I will be sending out a message shortly to discuss connections.

Amarlo

Just popping in to let you guys know I've decided not to join the game. I hope you all have fun though! :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cynadea

Alright. You can always join at a later date, if you change your mind :)

Spots opened in the three different speeds.

Moderate has started the RP, could use more players. Remember the 7 days in the number of days maximum between post, not minimum, so if you can post faster, it's fine, as long as you don't mind waiting for people who might take the 7 days to post. Same can be said for the slower group.

DarkAngel111

Slow Pace group is full.
A second Fast paced group is open, if anyone wishes to join in.