F for Dom M (Fantasy setting)

Started by Chiarra, September 13, 2012, 04:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

A few things before I get started:
1. Be dedicated and don't just quit.  If you get bored then PM me and we can work something out.
2. As for post length, at least two paragraphs but if it's a bit below I won't mind.
3. Please pm me for details and do not reply to this thread.
4. If you cannot abide by these rules then please look to another request thread since reading the rest of this will just be a waste of your time.

So, I've been craving to do something involving dragons.  Here are some plots (each with lots of flexibility and anything could happen in each) that I'm craving to do:

Plot 1: Your character has been terrorizing my character's village and in an attempt to stop him, since she is a trained fighter, goes to his cave to fight him off.  He of course is much stronger and goes to show his dominance over her.

Plot 2: Your character is the leader of a dragon clan and my character is mated to yours but she is not weak willed.  She will try to take over the dominance of the clan and defy him every chance she gets.

Also, I was kinda hoping that the dragons can change to a human form but if you do not want to do this then that's fine by me and we just won't do it.  Also, pm me please since I won't be checking this thread often.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List